Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Kit Teased: Children's Content

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,400 Member
    Looks like both Kits will be dropping in September now.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,934 Member
    We've still got three days of August next week. Did you see something that hinted at September?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,400 Member
    We've still got three days of August next week. Did you see something that hinted at September?

I thought August 30th was Tuesday and before we get a Kit the Patch will have to release. I'm hearing Tuesday for the Patch.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,934 Member

I thought August 30th was Tuesday and before we get a Kit the Patch will have to release. I'm hearing Tuesday for the Patch.

Gotcha. Makes sense if we get a patch.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 555 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    say kids summer camp or something where you could either follow them or get some freetime for the parents over summer

I would love a kids summer camp game pack! Especially if it introduced a bunch of new kids activities. It could function sort of like vacations where you could switch back and forth between the family at home and the kids at camp, if you like.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I love anything they might add for kids! If they do a game pack or an expansion for kids, I hope they add more games like hide & seek, tag, cops & robbers, and yes I would love the tree houses too! But I won't be buying anything else until the current issues are fixed, so hopefully that happens before the kit comes out.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,279 Member
    edited September 2022
    SP34 First Fits Kit is the first CAS kit without collab and blog announcement.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    SP34 First Fits Kit is the first CAS kit without collab and blog announcement.

There was a collab with XUrbanSimsX for the First Fit kit: