Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Cool, my kids can always use more clothing.
    It's nice they've been giving kids some focus in the kits lately.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    OMG, Maxis having chaos days. The kit looks nice though, a good addition to Little Campers.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    Omg omg!!! It's happening!!!
    rcPcntD.jpeg
    Somebody finally thought of the children!! πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
    Maybe a kids pack is coming up soonπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    I really hope these clothes are nice πŸ‘Œ because my kids desperately need it. Even with cc they are desperate
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • TenorTenor Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd especially like more costume choices for halloween. It might still be Summer but when it comes to clothing better to ask now.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    It's nice they've been giving kids some focus in the kits lately true wounder what will be in it
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Cool new children clothes. Sometimes I wonder about the girl on the right wearing another new backpack & their outfits, what if maybe there an possible more hints of children & toddlers might get an preschool (or elementary school) pack in the future since high school year pack is out for teens.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited July 2022
    what if maybe there an possible more hints of children & toddlers might get an preschool (or elementary school) pack in the future since high school year pack is out for teens I've been thinking the same thing hopefully the November expansion packs but who knows if so I hope they bring back The Treehouse from sims 3
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    It's not something I especially wanted for kids if we get a school pack in the future. I feel like kids are lacking so much (even more than teens were) that I don't want a lot of their focus to be on academic stuff. Nor do I really enjoy academics with kids. I love for kids to be kids and just go wild and have fun.
    It would interesting if they did complete an active school system for all the ages though, and I'd still buy it πŸ˜…
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    It's not something I especially wanted for kids if we get a school pack in the future. I feel like kids are lacking so much (even more than teens were) that I don't want a lot of their focus to be on academic stuff. Nor do I really enjoy academics with kids. I love for kids to be kids and just go wild and have fun.
    It would interesting if they did complete an active school system for all the ages though, and I'd still buy it πŸ˜…

Yeah a kids hobbies pack would be so cool
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I had a feeling this would happen, with all the backlash about the update.

1st PR Person: "Ohhh Mannnn! Listen to the Mobs! What can we do to make this go away?"
    2nd PR Person: "Hey! I know! Let's release one of the kits super early to shift their attention to it! You know how simmers love new shinies!
    1st PR Person: "Ohhhh that's perfect! Let's Do This!"
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited July 2022
    eh idk I always find kiddo lifestage to be little dull personally so I don't spend much time in it sure probably just me being unimaginative but also maybe its just cause they can't do occult stuff and well this kit is not gonna change that soooo :confused:

I'd take private/boarding school to base game tho so i could send them away for a while or say kids summer camp or something where you could either follow them or get some freetime for the parents over summer
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Mum2DJLMum2DJL Posts: 4 New Member
    I would be happy to have more Kids content, they really need more hairstyles for children (and toddlers).
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I'll take more CAS content for kids. Now, how about more kiddo gameplay? Huh? Huh?
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Yay will happily take more kids CAS stuff. They need it.
  • Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    I sure hope they are new clothes and not copy and paste ones from other packs. ;)
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    ohhhhh yes, any kits for children/babies/toddlers, especially gameplay kits, i am willing to buy

most of the ones we've had so far have been a no for me
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Ok, I realize Kits come after packs are released & a Kit is just a Kit with really nice stuff. ;) That being said, I now want an Elementary School gameplay pack for the poor children. :( They're left with that old rabbithole of a school. Poor kids. :'(
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    If we only get kits and no more stuff packs, do kits work in bundles ? Anyone tried that ?
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I hope they sneak some gameplay in there as well.
  • lexibeelexibee Posts: 163 Member
    It's just a CAS kit, so while it's nice for them to give the smallest attention to kids again, it's not gonna do anything besides add a few things to wear. Kids need things to DO. I know we got the little campers kit, and while I'm sure there are definitely people who made use of it, for me all of the items it came with were just reskins of things I already have. So no new kid gameplay there.

I also find it quite interesting that all these "leaks" keep happening lately... I feel like they killed the hype of werewolves with all the HSY leaks and hype, but right now with this kit leak it feels like more of a distraction. Just a weird time for such an oversight like that to happen.

I don't know. I'm just tired of game breaking bugs, and kits taking the place of stuff packs that used to include gameplay objects. Now we just get BB/CAS items πŸ˜” I just want more gameplay...
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Can they please slow down, this has been a roller coaster past 2 months, I have not even digested werewolves properly yet :dizzy:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I'm not sure why everyone fussed about kids stuff and babies. Better pregnancy details would be cool though. I don't really have time to focus on kids. The adults are hard enough to progress with lol.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Love it! I recently downloaded some cute stuff for my little girl because I like to change outfits every day. Hope they include some cute dresses.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Nice! I hope a kit for elders will follow! <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Neat, I hope we get new toys too!