Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?

Introvert in real life, extrovert online.

I am an ambivert. I'm generally very quiet until I get to know someone well and prefer quality time with just one person to being in big groups all the time, but I actually do like a lot of noisy things. I like being in environments with lots of people, listening to their conversations and feeling the energy around me, and sometimes crave lots of sensory stimuli.
    I enjoy both solitary and group activities equally but gravitate towards introvert when it comes to conversations, as I only tend to speak when I have something to say and not just talk for the sake of talking; I need pauses in conversations to process information and remember it. I also need/prefer time to think of a response to a question if I'm asked on the spot. Not exactly sure if this is introversion or something else.
    Timelapse of my latest art piece. 🖤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVaEyPTjCs
    fbaed7b9e0b1df38c33653084e98d1e91233e815.jpg

I really like how you do hair texture in your portraits. It was interesting to see how the different blocks of colour all came together.
    I can't work out where to put colour in an illustration unless I draw an outline of the person/ animal/ etc first (otherwise it would end up a weird shape because of my hand-eye coordination!) so am really impressed that you can do such realistic portraits without any outlines!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Renée09 wrote: »

Wowza that's amazing. You are so amazingly talented 🙂
    I love videos like that. So amazing how it starts with nothing except few bits and then results like that.... Wow!

Even when I'm painting, it surprises me every time the painting suddenly comes together. 😂 It's like magic.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?

Introvert in real life, extrovert online.

I am an ambivert. I'm generally very quiet until I get to know someone well and prefer quality time with just one person to being in big groups all the time, but I actually do like a lot of noisy things. I like being in environments with lots of people, listening to their conversations and feeling the energy around me, and sometimes crave lots of sensory stimuli.
    I enjoy both solitary and group activities equally but gravitate towards introvert when it comes to conversations, as I only tend to speak when I have something to say and not just talk for the sake of talking; I need pauses in conversations to process information and remember it. I also need/prefer time to think of a response to a question if I'm asked on the spot. Not exactly sure if this is introversion or something else.

I really like how you do hair texture in your portraits. It was interesting to see how the different blocks of colour all came together.
    I can't work out where to put colour in an illustration unless I draw an outline of the person/ animal/ etc first (otherwise it would end up a weird shape because of my hand-eye coordination!) so am really impressed that you can do such realistic portraits without any outlines!

Thank you! I think most artists would draw a sketch line layer first so that's pretty normal. I don't use sketch lines cuz it takes time for me to draw them and I want to always be very fast. But the guide lines I use are kinda like my "line art" in a way that it helps me to focus on smaller sections of the whole painting and therefore, it's easier to estimate where things should go.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited July 2022
    Thought I'd share this here

I made my future Simself with my little girl and husband... Pretty please with how it came out :)

Future-Family-Sims-01-01-01.png

Hope it ok to show here if not let me no I will get rid of it x

It's perfectly ok to show that here. Your simself is very pretty and so is your little one. Hubby is easy on the eyes too! You did a fantastic job and you have a real flair for creating sims!

Thank you 🤗 I spend hours on creating my Sims. I'm glad you like them. I please with my Simself got the face mostly good and hair almost perfec. I think hubby may be a bit to good for me but I'm a dreamer lol.

You're very good at it.

I know it's only a sim and a game, but it breaks my heart to hear a sister say a man is too good for them as if they aren't pretty enough for a certain man, or looks limit them to only pursuing certain types of men. If he's a good person and you think your simself likes him then he's good enough. If you want your simself to have the most outrageously good looking male sim the world has ever seen, go for it girl! Give her that boy toy because she deserves it!💅💋💃

No one can be "too good" for someone with a loving, honest heart, but if anyone thinks they are, they're the ones who don't deserve you. <3

Edited because I realized that was kind of serious for a Sims discussion. Yes to fun and frivolity, and I do all kinds of crazy things with the game because I wouldn't do them in real life.

Post edited by ignominiusrex on
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,850 Member

You are simply amazing, my sister! It's so special when somebody finds their calling, that one particular thing that each of us is really good at. Some people sadly never find that, you aren't one of them. You have found what it is that you're truly gifted at doing, you've embraced it, you share it, and it's clear that it fills your heart with joy to create your works of art. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pieces of yourself with us!❤️
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are some weird show(s) you watched as a kid?

Bananas in Pajamas. XD "Are you thinking what I am thinking, B1?"
    banana_narrowweb__300x4070_5547.jpg

I’ll see your Bananas in Pajamas and raise you The Banana Splits. It was the 60’s, man.

https://youtu.be/UjS1nrsJhTQ

I watched that when I was 3 so it must have still been on the air in the 70s.

But wanna be horrified yall? There's nothing on earth, I wager, more creepy than this kids show right here. The intro is horrid, deranged looking, but the show itself once you get past that, those puppets look like some kind of horror film: the clay-like faces with mouths that move anyway. The huge, disproportionate, real, man-hands. Everything.

https://youtu.be/jiG87v9Fx18

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options

You are simply amazing, my sister! It's so special when somebody finds their calling, that one particular thing that each of us is really good at. Some people sadly never find that, you aren't one of them. You have found what it is that you're truly gifted at doing, you've embraced it, you share it, and it's clear that it fills your heart with joy to create your works of art. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pieces of yourself with us!❤️

Ah, thank you so much, dear!! You're always so sweet and kind and taking time to write all these amazing comments. 😭😭🥰
    cyncie wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are some weird show(s) you watched as a kid?

Bananas in Pajamas. XD "Are you thinking what I am thinking, B1?"
    banana_narrowweb__300x4070_5547.jpg

I’ll see your Bananas in Pajamas and raise you The Banana Splits. It was the 60’s, man.

https://youtu.be/UjS1nrsJhTQ

I watched that when I was 3 so it must have still been on the air in the 70s.

But wanna be horrified yall? There's nothing on earth, I wager, more creepy than this kids show right here. The intro is horrid, deranged looking, but the show itself once you get past that, those puppets look like some kind of horror film: the clay-like faces with mouths that move anyway. The huge, disproportionate, real, man-hands. Everything.

I haven't even clicked on the video but the thumbnail is already nightmare-fueled. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member

:o You win.
  • Options
    I wanted to share this really "funny?" anecdote that has happened to me these past weeks just to show that my life is such a cartoon. There's no way anyone can have this kinda bad luck. 😅

Anyways, so a few of weeks ago, my phone's screen protector cracked cuz my mom accidentally hit it when I was walking with it in my hand. So okay, at least the phone was okay so it didn't bother me too much and I just ordered a cheap screen protector online like I did before when I first got the phone. The protector came after a week or so, and then I went to the Sony store near my place to get them to place it (my phone is a Sony) cuz I stink at putting the protector on and also my room is so dusty, it's like impossible. XD But then the person said they actually had a screen protector in store and so I bought it too and kept the one I bought online.

So then the person did it but he didn't put it straight and he said that was the best he could do but it bothered me so much when I got home, and I tried to fix it myself but screwed it up even more. I then tried to put it on myself using the other screen protector that I kept and it was okay for a day and then the second day it had some bubbles on the edges due to dust getting in. So then some days later, I went to another Sony store and had to purchase another one again for the staff to put it on. Then there were some bubbles on the edges too but she said if they are still there a week later, I can come back and she can replace it for free.

A week later (last Sat), I went back cuz the bubbles were still there, and she changed it. There were still some bubbles on the edges but they weren't so obvious and I didn't want to be too picky to ask her to redo it over and over again. I just accepted it.

Then, literally the next day, my phone just decided to self destruct. 😬 It said the data was corrupt or something and kept on restarting over and over again.

So I took it to the service center and the person was like, "Okay, all your data will be gone," and I was, "Oh okay, that's fine...." and then he said, "And also your screen protector will be removed too." And I'm pretty sure I exclaimed "WHAT" too loudly. 🤣🤣 Anyways, they couldn't fix the phone; they said they've never had anything like this happen before so I guess I'm the first ever person to experience this. Yay. LOL. You know me, always gotta be extra.

So anyways, they replaced the phone with a new one and now I probably have to go back to the store and buy another screen protector and get them to put it on again. Maaaan, I bet the lady is gonna be like, "Oh my God, it's this person again. WHAT DOES SHE WANT NOW."

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47at0nbcc7co3sgnq12zzz0ca6oglwbgd7tyom54vr&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

If you read this far, thank you. Haha, hopefully you were entertained by my daily life stories. 😝
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I wanted to share this really "funny?" anecdote that has happened to me these past weeks just to show that my life is such a cartoon. There's no way anyone can have this kinda bad luck. 😅

Anyways, so a few of weeks ago, my phone's screen protector cracked cuz my mom accidentally hit it when I was walking with it in my hand. So okay, at least the phone was okay so it didn't bother me too much and I just ordered a cheap screen protector online like I did before when I first got the phone. The protector came after a week or so, and then I went to the Sony store near my place to get them to place it (my phone is a Sony) cuz I stink at putting the protector on and also my room is so dusty, it's like impossible. XD But then the person said they actually had a screen protector in store and so I bought it too and kept the one I bought online.

So then the person did it but he didn't put it straight and he said that was the best he could do but it bothered me so much when I got home, and I tried to fix it myself but screwed it up even more. I then tried to put it on myself using the other screen protector that I kept and it was okay for a day and then the second day it had some bubbles on the edges due to dust getting in. So then some days later, I went to another Sony store and had to purchase another one again for the staff to put it on. Then there were some bubbles on the edges too but she said if they are still there a week later, I can come back and she can replace it for free.

A week later (last Sat), I went back cuz the bubbles were still there, and she changed it. There were still some bubbles on the edges but they weren't so obvious and I didn't want to be too picky to ask her to redo it over and over again. I just accepted it.

Then, literally the next day, my phone just decided to self destruct. 😬 It said the data was corrupt or something and kept on restarting over and over again.

So I took it to the service center and the person was like, "Okay, all your data will be gone," and I was, "Oh okay, that's fine...." and then he said, "And also your screen protector will be removed too." And I'm pretty sure I exclaimed "WHAT" too loudly. 🤣🤣 Anyways, they couldn't fix the phone; they said they've never had anything like this happen before so I guess I'm the first ever person to experience this. Yay. LOL. You know me, always gotta be extra.

So anyways, they replaced the phone with a new one and now I probably have to go back to the store and buy another screen protector and get them to put it on again. Maaaan, I bet the lady is gonna be like, "Oh my God, it's this person again. WHAT DOES SHE WANT NOW."

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47at0nbcc7co3sgnq12zzz0ca6oglwbgd7tyom54vr&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

If you read this far, thank you. Haha, hopefully you were entertained by my daily life stories. 😝

Lmao that's super unlucky 🤣🤣 you obs had a cursed phone/screen oooorrrrr maybe the lady in the phone shop really likes you and wants to see you so she keeps doing a bad job on purpose so you keep going back LOL 😂
    Thanks for sharing this tho it was a lot of fun to read and made me laugh 😁

ASDFFGJHKL. I feel so bad. LOL. The second time I went there where I got it replaced for free, she actually used 2 screen protectors cuz she messed up one of them. 🤣 The whole store is gonna run out of stock just cuz of me alone. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    All employees of that store are now issued multiple screen protectors for your style of phone. When they ask their supervisor why so many screen protectors for this one particular style of phone, she or he tells the puzzled employee: "It would take too long to explain, but you'll know it when it happens".😁
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you type the word "because" online/while texting? Cos, coz, bc or because, etc?

"Cuz". 🤧

LOL soon when they see you approaching they start putting up the closed sign 🤣😂 there be a worldwide screen protector shortage soon lmao 😁

Bahahaa, true. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    All employees of that store are now issued multiple screen protectors for your style of phone. When they ask their supervisor why so many screen protectors for this one particular style of phone, she or he tells the puzzled employee: "It would take too long to explain, but you'll know it when it happens".😁

LOL LOL LOL. 😭😭
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I spell it out most of the time but I will use cuz on rare occasions.
  • Options
    echo9echo9 Posts: 15 Member
    because
  • Options
    Mom just told me were going back to Texas in Dec for a wedding yaay :)

Congrats to the lucky couple, and to you too for getting to go home, even if it's just for a visit.

You saying that reminded me of your post in the Yum/Eww thread where you put up kolaches, I knew then you were a Texas girl. I don't live in Texas but I used to drive down to Austin every year on vacation, and the first thing I'd do was stop in West at a little place called Gerik's. Oh my godddd, they had the best kolaches and cinnamon rolls. Texas is the only place I've been where every single bakery has kolaches. Up here nobody even knows what they are. I brought some back one time to share and people were like they're okay I guess. I'm like you people are weird, they're not just ok, they're a food group all by themselves. Sadly I haven't had one since 2019, the last vacation I took before the pandemic.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you type the word "because" online/while texting? Cos, coz, bc or because, etc?

"Cuz". 🤧

LOL soon when they see you approaching they start putting up the closed sign 🤣😂 there be a worldwide screen protector shortage soon lmao 😁

Bahahaa, true. 🤣

Because
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options

Oh my God! I miss attending weddings ever since the pandemic hit. 😢😢😢 I remember I would always go there to eat and rate the food like I'm some kinda wedding review blogger or something. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    You can tell a lot about someone from their music taste! Put your music on shuffle and share the first 5 songs that come up.

1. Waiting by Picturesque.
    2. Malice by Bad Omens.
    3. This Is Who We Are by Hawthorne Heights. Oh my God, I've gone back to when I was 13. 🤣
    4. Event Horizon (Ближе к тебе) by Wildways. I always feel so gangsta whenever Wildways comes on.
    5. Fly by Hilary Duff. LOL, childhood memories of me just singing this in the morning before class starts. 😭😭

Oh my God! I miss attending weddings ever since the pandemic hit. 😢😢😢 I remember I would always go there to eat and rate the food like I'm some kinda wedding review blogger or something. 😂

I've never been to one before so pretty excited.
    Lmao DeKay xD I just got the vision of you picking up a glass of wine shaking glass a little and then sipping it and going "mmmm not bad. Now let's look at that cake..." Lmao 🤣😂

Could be your new series on YouTube 😁

Hahah, I'm mostly at the dessert table. My fav wedding I've been to so far had an ice cream machine and I could refill it as many times. XD
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top