Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,677 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Your cat goes for walks!? That's cool.

I'm at the doctor's now doing a medical checkup. My mom actually wanted to do one and so I'm tagging along. The last time I did this, I had high cholesterol. I wonder if it's okay now. It better be after like 5 years already and I worked so hard to be healthier. 🤧🤧

Yeah, the kitty is trained to walk on a harness and leash. That way he can safely travel with me.

I’ve had high cholesterol since I was young. Eating better didn’t help, so I’ve been on medication for years. Hope yours is OK
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,934 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What's your fav thing to dip your chip in? Like for potato chips or doritos, etc.

I don't like dipping my chips in anything. Is it weird? XD I'm such a dry food eater. I can't. LOL.

DeKay I love that picture and it's so awesome that others are noticing too. You are an amazingly talented artist my sister.

Not much going on, just relaxing, taking a nostalgic musical journey, and getting ready to travel to Moonwood Mill and catch up with my Wildfang family.

Thank you so much, my friend. <3

Oh you have the Werewolves pack? Hehe.

I'm with you on the dip thing. I will do some homemade salsa on rare occasions. Besides which, when I buy chips I usually get flavored ones anyway so no need for dip.😉

You are very welcome. You truly have a gift with your artistic talent. It wonderful to see what you create.

Yes I do have werewolves and I love the hell out of it. I wasn't burnt out on the game, but even so it breathed new life into it. I have so many stories swirling around in my head there's not enough time to play them all out.😁

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member
    So what y'all think of the High School EP?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Wowza DeKay that's amazing your so talented. The fact others are notice it as well tell you some thing. I love art, I no I'm no good at it sadly but I can still appreciate and enjoy artists like you.

Thank you, dear! 🖤 🖤
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Thought I'd share this here

I made my future Simself with my little girl and husband... Pretty please with how it came out :)

Future-Family-Sims-01-01-01.png

Hope it ok to show here if not let me no I will get rid of it x

It's perfectly ok to show that here. Your simself is very pretty and so is your little one. Hubby is easy on the eyes too! You did a fantastic job and you have a real flair for creating sims!
  • Options

I really love what I see of it. The fashions and the hairstyles are just killing it again. For the longest time those things weren't very good that's why I went the cc route, but since they went with kits instead of stuff packs the quality just keeps getting better and better. Midnight Chic and the CAS items we got with Werewolves have been, as near as makes no difference, CC level quality.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,677 Member

It looks like a good pack. I probably won’t get it, because I don’t generally play families except as incidentals in my games, but I’m happy for the family players who wanted it. I don’t understand the complaints that it’s “too American.” The ones complaining follow that up with “our schools were boring, we just went to class and went back home.” Well, we kind of have rabbit holes that provide that kind of gameplay, so cool! They’re covered. A fantasy type American school experience might not be typical, internationally or even in the US, but I’ll bet it’s at least familiar, due to TV and Movies. I guess people just have to complain about something.
  • Options

I made my future Simself with my little girl and husband... Pretty please with how it came out :)

It's perfectly ok to show that here. Your simself is very pretty and so is your little one. Hubby is easy on the eyes too! You did a fantastic job and you have a real flair for creating sims!

Thank you 🤗 I spend hours on creating my Sims. I'm glad you like them. I please with my Simself got the face mostly good and hair almost perfec. I think hubby may be a bit to good for me but I'm a dreamer lol.

You're very good at it.

I know it's only a sim and a game, but it breaks my heart to hear a sister say a man is too good for them as if they aren't pretty enough for a certain man, or looks limit them to only pursuing certain types of men. If he's a good person and you think your simself likes him then he's good enough. If you want your simself to have the most outrageously good looking male sim the world has ever seen, go for it girl! Give her that boy toy because she deserves it!💅💋💃
  • Options

This is so cute!

Thank you 🤗 I spend hours on creating my Sims. I'm glad you like them. I please with my Simself got the face mostly good and hair almost perfec. I think hubby may be a bit to good for me but I'm a dreamer lol.

You're very good at it.

I know it's only a sim and a game, but it breaks my heart to hear a sister say a man is too good for them as if they aren't pretty enough for a certain man, or looks limit them to only pursuing certain types of men. If he's a good person and you think your simself likes him then he's good enough. If you want your simself to have the most outrageously good looking male sim the world has ever seen, go for it girl! Give her that boy toy because she deserves it!💅💋💃

Preach, sister.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

How do you like your popcorn?

I used to like the sweet 'caramel' one but now I fall sick easily eating caramel and I wonder if I can even eat that now. So, second best would be salted. XD

You're very good at it.

Thank you DaniRose2143 🤗

And thank you DeKay 🤗

What's you all up to today?
    I'm gonna play some Sims hopefully as it's last day of weekend and back to school tomorrow 😭

I got ear impressions cuz I am getting custom IEM ear tips. Here's a cursed image of one of my ear canals. LOL.

U4poU2A.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

How do you like your popcorn?

With butter mostly. Every once in a great while I like to lightly dust it with cayenne pepper or creole seasoning too, for a change of pace.

But right now, I'm not hungry. No offense DeKay but the inside of your ear kind of killed my hunger. In fairness the inside of anybody's ear, my own included, would do that too.🤢😁

• Options
    Omg that looks so cool and gross at the same time lmao 🤣 I feel a bit sick now LOL

I'm with you.

• Options
    Omg that looks so cool and gross at the same time lmao 🤣 I feel a bit sick now LOL

I'm with you.

I recover now lmao 🤣
    Hope Ur ok.

I have recovered too.😁
  • Options
    LOL. Sorry my ear canal made you guys sick. 😂 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Its not you, like I said if that had been a mold of my own ear I would have reacted exactly the same. I'm just a squeamish girly-girl when it comes to stuff like that. Creeps me out. 😆
  • Options

Its not you, like I said if that had been a mold of my own ear I would have reacted exactly the same. I'm just a squeamish girly-girl when it comes to stuff like that. Creeps me out. 😆

Nah, that's understandable. 😝 The other day also, I went to the doctor to get my blood tested and the doctor told me to look away cuz some people have fainted looking at the process and I was like, "Wut???" 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nah, that's understandable. 😝 The other day also, I went to the doctor to get my blood tested and the doctor told me to look away cuz some people have fainted looking at the process and I was like, "Wut???" 🤣

Now don't ask me why, I can't explain it, but watching them draw blood or getting a shot doesn't bother me. It doesn't make sense, but I've never been accused of making sense.🤪
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are some weird show(s) you watched as a kid?

Bananas in Pajamas. XD "Are you thinking what I am thinking, B1?"
    banana_narrowweb__300x4070_5547.jpg

Now don't ask me why, I can't explain it, but watching them draw blood or getting a shot doesn't bother me. It doesn't make sense, but I've never been accused of making sense.🤪

Hahaha, some things just cannot be explained. XD
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top