Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited July 2022
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Here's mine.... :)

1. Call Me By My Name by Cherry - of to a great start!
    2. Rolling In The Deep by Adele.
    3. Vanish by Kerosene - had to come up yay lol
    4. Visiting Hours by Ed Sheeran
    5. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen - lmao I don't think it's played that one in years xD

I'm not sure what this says about me as a person...

DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    You can tell a lot about someone from their music taste! Put your music on shuffle and share the first 5 songs that come up.

1. Waiting by Picturesque.
    2. Malice by Bad Omens.
    3. This Is Who We Are by Hawthorne Heights. Oh my God, I've gone back to when I was 13. 🤣
    4. Event Horizon (Ближе к тебе) by Wildways. I always feel so gangsta whenever Wildways comes on.
    5. Fly by Hilary Duff. LOL, childhood memories of me just singing this in the morning before class starts. 😭😭

Mom just told me were going back to Texas in Dec for a wedding yaay :)

Oh my God! I miss attending weddings ever since the pandemic hit. 😢😢😢 I remember I would always go there to eat and rate the food like I'm some kinda wedding review blogger or something. 😂

I've never been to one before so pretty excited.
    Lmao DeKay xD I just got the vision of you picking up a glass of wine shaking glass a little and then sipping it and going "mmmm not bad. Now let's look at that cake..." Lmao 🤣😂

Could be your new series on YouTube 😁

Hahah, I'm mostly at the dessert table. My fav wedding I've been to so far had an ice cream machine and I could refill it as many times. XD

Oh wow that sounds so cool haha Hopefully the one I go to will have that to 😂😁 never used one before x

Call Me By My Name... my beloved... 🥰 Did you discover the song when I posted on the What Are You listening To thread?
    me-lol.gif

Me when I fell in love with the song, LOL:
    DtrGzdA.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,811 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    You can tell a lot about someone from their music taste! Put your music on shuffle and share the first 5 songs that come up.

Here's what comes up on mine.

1. Going Down To Liverpool - The Bangles
    2. Warrior Soul - Doro
    3. 50 Mission Cap - The Tragically Hip
    4. Morphine & Chocolate - 4 Non Blondes
    5. Lonely Girl - P!nk
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    edited July 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

1. Waiting by Picturesque.
    2. Malice by Bad Omens.
    3. This Is Who We Are by Hawthorne Heights. Oh my God, I've gone back to when I was 13. 🤣
    4. Event Horizon (Ближе к тебе) by Wildways. I always feel so gangsta whenever Wildways comes on.
    5. Fly by Hilary Duff. LOL, childhood memories of me just singing this in the morning before class starts. 😭😭

Mom just told me were going back to Texas in Dec for a wedding yaay :)

Oh my God! I miss attending weddings ever since the pandemic hit. 😢😢😢 I remember I would always go there to eat and rate the food like I'm some kinda wedding review blogger or something. 😂

I've never been to one before so pretty excited.
    Lmao DeKay xD I just got the vision of you picking up a glass of wine shaking glass a little and then sipping it and going "mmmm not bad. Now let's look at that cake..." Lmao 🤣😂

Could be your new series on YouTube 😁

Hahah, I'm mostly at the dessert table. My fav wedding I've been to so far had an ice cream machine and I could refill it as many times. XD

Mine were:
    1) Lighthouse - Nina Kralic - Eurovision entry for Croatia in 2016
    2) Miracle - Samra - Eurovision entry for Azerbaijan in 2016 (I have samples from a few different CDs on my ipod)
    3) Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
    4) Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
    5) Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith (Have actually been meaning to delete these last two as they've been on there for several years and I never play them any more).

Am impressed at how long my little ipod shuffle has actually lasted as it's around 14 years old, has been dropped many times but still works!
    Me, later on when I show up at the Sony store to get a screen protector for the 100th time:
    832XG3D.gif
    Me, later on when I show up at the Sony store to get a screen protector for the 100th time:

Hahaha love it xD

Them when they see it you...

jim-carrey-scared.gif

The shop when they see me:
    ThYWMax.jpg?1

LOL. Anyways, I did get it changed but it still has the same weird halo edges thing. I'm starting to think all the stocks in that outlet is defective. 😅
    832XG3D.gif
    Bumping this threadddd cuz this is just sad.

Today's Q Q is:
    I'm: Blinding lens flare.

You're cool, but possibly trying too hard. I like it though.

79432_1655721925_493e998f-2aa2-40c4-8318-79601c7fecf6.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Also, I just noticed now the forum keeps on saving my texts here as drafts like every 30 secs. XD

That's cool, I guess!
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2022
    FEeKOYh.png?1

I am Classic Makeover Montage
  • vanbroseevanbrosee Posts: 42 Member

I've got a disaster-film lost dog returns at the last minute. Which is ironic, as I'm a cat person :D:D
    jw6ecg6uon4z.png
    Gen 8 - Adelaide Dockery-Lyman
    edited July 2022

Today's Q Q is:

🤣🤣🤣

Also, I just noticed now the forum keeps on saving my texts here as drafts like every 30 secs. XD

That's cool, I guess!

I'm having that and at times when look at a particular sub forum on the main page it will say the most recent post was from weeks or months ago. And it's not the slow sections. At one point yesterday it said the most recent post here in off topic was from June 22nd.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
    I also got Blinding Lens Flare:

blinding lens flare
    you're cool, but possibly trying too hard. i like it though.

Today's Q Q is:

🤣🤣🤣

That's cool, I guess!

I'm having that and at times when look at a particular sub forum on the main page it will say the most recent post was from weeks or months ago. And it's not the slow sections. At one point yesterday it said the most recent post here in off topic was from June 22nd.

Oh that's weird. I don't think I have that issue tho. But I have the thing where when you click into the thread and it doesn't bring me to the latest post that I read but one that I already read from days ago.
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    vanbrosee wrote: »

I've got a disaster-film lost dog returns at the last minute. Which is ironic, as I'm a cat person :D:D

I got that result too "a disaster-film lost dog returns at the last minute
    i like you. like, a lot.'

I love dogs and cats but can't have pets these days, developed severe allergies in recent years despite growing up with pets (there goes that theory that people's pet allergies are due to never being exposed enough). But I was never one to prefer one or the other. I respect that some people like one but not the other but to me that's like choosing between cake and cookies. I'd have both if I could :)

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

🤣🤣🤣

That's cool, I guess!

Oh that's weird. I don't think I have that issue tho. But I have the thing where when you click into the thread and it doesn't bring me to the latest post that I read but one that I already read from days ago.

It doesn't do it all the time, and when it does it, it may only be one in one sub forum and all the others will be normal and up to date. Something really freaky is happening with the forum the last couple of days.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    How is everything over here in this neck of the woods? I haven't been around as much but still want to check in and see everyone. Will probably be a right pain in the neck tomorrow because I have a procedure Friday and must spend tomorrow hanging out trying not to be bored stiff at home, not able to do much besides sit watching streaming channels or gaming, chatting with people here.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    How is everything over here in this neck of the woods? I haven't been around as much but still want to check in and see everyone. Will probably be a right pain in the neck tomorrow because I have a procedure Friday and must spend tomorrow hanging out trying not to be bored stiff at home, not able to do much besides sit watching streaming channels or gaming, chatting with people here.

Good to see you Iggy!

We currently have a heatwave in my area of the UK, which I'm not really enjoying. Other than that, am good, thank you. Been working on some illustrations and had a really nice family trip out a couple of days ago.

Hope that your procedure goes well. 🙂
    Maybe this could be today's Q Q:
    What's the coolest animal you've ever seen or read about?

I read about this: There's this bird called the Great Eared Nightjar that looks like a cute little dragon.
    fA1pHmj.jpg?1
    Apparently, they do exist in Singapore but I've never seen them before. Not even at the bird park. Man, I miss going to the bird park now thinking about it... 😥

Helloooo, Iggy. Good to see you here! It's been very quiet here lately without you. :D I hope your procedure is going to go swimmingly well!! :)

Quite a few happenings in my life right now but it's good cuz it's keeping me busy. I'm currently working on an 11 line abs challenge. 🤣 So, it's just specific ab workouts tho I kinda tweak bit so it wouldn't hurt my lower back. LOL. And then this Saturday (if my doctor is in), I would be getting back my blood test results and hopefully I get good news about my high cholesterol. 🥺

Oh and also, I posted the painting I did of the singer of Profiler on Instagram and he messaged me last night. ASDFGHJKL.
    E9I4Yz2.jpg
    689BCmb.png
    tumblr_nl7v444qLr1rlr2dlo2_250.gifv
    832XG3D.gif
    Maybe this could be today's Q Q:
    What's the coolest animal you've ever seen or read about?

I read about this: There's this bird called the Great Eared Nightjar that looks like a cute little dragon.
    fA1pHmj.jpg?1
    Apparently, they do exist in Singapore but I've never seen them before. Not even at the bird park. Man, I miss going to the bird park now thinking about it... 😥

Ohhhh that's such a cute bird! <3

It's so hard to pick one, but my candidate for the coolest animal I've ever seen is this sea slug/nudibranch:
    R.50761a362d13a8e0b9fbfc2f0f68e5ec?rik=KhRpATGXHjMmnA&riu=http%3a%2f%2f2.bp.blogspot.com%2f-aKKO-9VXIe8%2fVKLo6kuznEI%2fAAAAAAAB_xc%2fsqwYsnoEzdc%2fs1600%2fimage01010.jpg&ehk=jfXHNEh1G4YBa2XSY4AOF0tKHmuvkxfz6iRd8qplXcc%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
    I love sea slugs in general, but this is one of my favourites. Its technical name is Glaucus Atlanticus (kind of sounds like a roman gladiator name) but it is also known as the blue dragon slug!
    They are tiny (can fit into the palm of your hand) but are poisonous to touch and eat jellyfish.

Here is a bit more info on them. https://allthatsinteresting.com/glaucus-atlanticus-blug-dragon-sea-slug

Love this t-shirt my colleagues gave me for my birthday back in June. 🥰
    yChImeW.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2022
    It doesn't do it all the time, and when it does it, it may only be one in one sub forum and all the others will be normal and up to date. Something really freaky is happening with the forum the last couple of days.

The problem I was talking about in this post is happening right now. If you look at Off Topic Chat on the main forum page, it shows the most recent post being the Truth of Lie game from June 30th, but if you click on Off Topic and look at what comes up that isn't the most recent post at all. It will be this one or something else. Fuh-reek-e.

ETA: Correction, it just cleared. Packs discussion was doing it too, but that one has corrected itself too.

The problem I was talking about in this post is happening right now. If you look at Off Topic Chat on the main forum page, it shows the most recent post being the Truth of Lie game from June 30th, but if you click on Off Topic and look at what comes up that isn't the most recent post at all. It will be this one or something else. Fuh-reek-e.

ETA: Correction, it just cleared. Packs discussion was doing it too, but that one has corrected itself too.

Oh yeah, I saw that too just now.
    832XG3D.gif
    So I got back my cholesterol results and the bad cholesterol level is even much higher than the last time I took the test (5 years ago); even tho for the past 5 years, I've changed my diet and just eating mostly salads and oatmeal (okay, maybe some McDonald's here and there, shhhh), and working out 4-5 times a week. Back then I would eat junk food like potato chips and doritos for an afternoon snack like everyday and just sat in front of my laptop. 🤣 And you're telling me my LDL cholesterol level was better back then...? Ummm.

6gVMVCv.gif

In other news, the singer from Profiler follows me now. 🤣😭
    oHa3YjE.png?1
    estastic-kevin-hart.gif

Now he's gonna see all my memes and nonsense on my Insta stories. 😂👍
    Nice t-shirt :) it looks so cool

Thank you. 🥰 How's it going anyways? Haven't seen you in a while.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top