Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Thinking of making the island in Windenburg a werewolf community. Only 3 days til the livestream!
    Ive already emptied out Windenburg Island in preparation....also created a hidden entrance to a secret underground lair in The Bluffs!
    Perfect werewolf spot IMO.

Im loving seeing some of the wolfie designs, I was worried they wouldnt be very customizable but they look like they are going to be fantastic. I love that you can go scary or cute, also that you can make them look more feminine or masculine. I cant wait to see what some of the talented people who download to the Gallery can do with them.

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2022

I agree, with just a little bigger snout the effect would be more effective but overall it looks good. :) But I think Geoffrey gets the message not to mess with the wolfman and now he must change his underwear. :D
    Omen by HP IntelĀ®ļø Coreā„¢ļø i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited June 2022
    Gordy wrote: Ā»
    On second thought Jess Sigworth should be first. I can just picture a werewolf in army fatigues.

Ah-oooooo, sir!

*salute*
    LET ME HEAR YOUR WAR CRY

but is it

MOTHGRRRRRRRRRR

or is it

MOTHOOOOOOOOOOOUOUOUO

I'm sorry I'm new here
    in my last pack it was MOTHAWOOOOOOOOOO
    ā­ļø AHQ Champion šŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate šŸ‰ Team Dragons
    šŸ” Gallery šŸ“– Stories šŸŒ World Project šŸ„” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    Question about teach toddlers how to howl
    Toddler will raise her/his communication skill?
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Will toddlers be furry?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    anyone remember what day the livestream is and what time I'm afraid my brain skipped that detail
    ā­ļø AHQ Champion šŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate šŸ‰ Team Dragons
    šŸ” Gallery šŸ“– Stories šŸŒ World Project šŸ„” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,855 Member
    Tomorrow, the 10th, 2pm et
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm curious what children can do. Presumably howl (if they were taught as toddlers) but what else? (Note I'm not actually expecting much more.)
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member

Wow that has come fast, hope it isn't as buggy as the MWS livestream for our and the guru's sake but I'm quite optimistic about this one :smiley:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    leo3487 wrote: Ā»
    I was thinking, will a possessed werewolf's bite pass on both possession and lycanthropy?šŸ¤”

I've never played a possessed vampire so I don't know if they pass on vampirism and possession if a sim asks to be turned. That would tell us what to expect from possessed werewolves.

Possesed vampires can bite?
    I guess no as possesion override all options

I phrased that wrong. What I should have asked was will an infected werewolf pass on the infection and lycanthropy? You are correct, possessed vampires and werewolves won't bite until the possession passes.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    It seem like the developers are very proud of what they created with this gamepack, considering all the hype they have done.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    It looks like there's mist/fog in the leaked picture.... I hope we get a buyable fog emitter to set the mood around our lot builds.

That would be amazing.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    Daephene wrote: Ā»
    Can't wait to turn Octavia Moon and Joaquin Le Chien into lycanthropes. It's too late for Diego Lobo, alas, as he's already a ghost.

Maybe the cat-like look is because we have the option of making were-creatures other than wolves? I'd love werecats and werebears.

Joaquin surname means dog in french šŸ˜‚ So it's perfect šŸ‘Œ
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    I actually think the werewolves are much more customizable with the design choice they chose. Had they went with the standard typical/scary wolf look for all of them the way most of us wanted they would all look the same.
    This way everyone can create the type of wolf they want from cute to scary to feminine. Super excited to see what cc creators come up with.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    gc6164 wrote: Ā»

Wow that has come fast, hope it isn't as buggy as the MWS livestream for our and the guru's sake but I'm quite optimistic about this one :smiley:

I have a good feeling about this one. I think we are going to come away even more excited, if that's possible.šŸ˜
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Didn't realize these were all popular wolf characters when I first posted.

Amaterasu from the Okami video game.
    tVvd7UT.png

Audie from Animal Crossing
    Jm5m5VX.png

Wolf Link from Zelda Twilight Princess
    psd8G1q.png

Captain American wolf form from the comic.
    32Ion4u.png

Credit to Iron Seagull.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lixzJVLcZY

Oh, wow!! šŸ˜€
    I love the Okami game, so Iā€™m really loving the look of the Amaterasu one, but they all look great!! šŸ¤—šŸ‘
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I really thought the livestream was today. šŸ’€ Sat down with my coffee and saw the date is tomorrow. booo
    i7-13700K ā€¢ 16GB ā€¢ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    I'm curious what children can do. Presumably howl (if they were taught as toddlers) but what else? (Note I'm not actually expecting much more.)

I'm hoping they can actually transform like they could in TS3. Werewolves and fairies were like...the only types of supernaturals that included kids.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I really thought the livestream was today. šŸ’€ Sat down with my coffee and saw the date is tomorrow. booo
    Awww poor Jen, I bet that was a big disappointment! Never mind, you can do it again tomorrow and be better prepared with cake to go with that coffee šŸ˜‰
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I actually think the werewolves are much more customizable with the design choice they chose. Had they went with the standard typical/scary wolf look for all of them the way most of us wanted they would all look the same.
    This way everyone can create the type of wolf they want from cute to scary to feminine. Super excited to see what cc creators come up with.

That's a very good point and I think the customisation makes them hugely more appealing. I was never a werewolf fan, they were always too boring, but even I can't wait to play these ones.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited June 2022
    I have to agree with @elanorbreton I never played with werewolves in any of the other Sims titles before. They were just not appealing to me. However I am now hyped about those wolves and will probably forever play with them, even more so than Vampires at this point! Unless Sims 5 comes out with even better wolves and vampires, I will stick with Sims 4, just for these wolves!~
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I'll be using custom content to create more realistic looking werewolves.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top