Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Just playing dominoes with a fairy on a rainy day :)

Screenshot-99.jpg
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    ???: I wondered if you would ever get up here.But you have, I'm belphagor,
    the seventh demon brother.
    Molly: What are you doing up here?
    Belphagor: Lucifer is keeping me locked in the attic.I been up
    here for over a year.
    Molly: Lucifer is holding you hostage?!
    Belphagor: Yeah, he and I had an arguement and for punishment
    He kept me locked up here...And I'm frankly, sick of being up here.
    Can you help me to get out?

Screenshot-147.jpg
    Molly: I would like to help, but how do I get you out of here?
    Belphagor: Lucifer has put a powerful spell on the door, the only
    way to get me lose is by getting a pact with all of the demons. Excluding
    myself and Lucifer, and using their strength to break the door.
    Molly: I suppose I could try.
    Belphagor: I'd owe you one...Start with Beezle, he's probably the easiest
    to get close to.

Screenshot-148.jpg
    Molly: Hmm, the best way to earn Beezle's trust...FOOD
    -phone rings-

Screenshot-149.jpg
    Mammon: Molly, I'm hungry...meet me in the kitchen, I don't
    wanna get lectured by Lucifer if he catches me.

Screenshot-150.jpg
    Mammon: When I tell ya to meet me, I want ya to run down here lickety split!
    don't just be diddle daddling.
    Molly: Why can't you get food yourself? I was busy.
    Mammon: Pfft...doing what? anyways let's see...oh custard
    "Property of Beezlebub...Eat this and you die."
    Molly: You can't eat that! Beezle will tear you limb from limb.
    Mammon: If you eat it with me, perhaps it won't be so bad.
    Molly: No way!
    Mammon: Chicken!
    Molly: Fine give me that!!!

Screenshot-151.jpg
    Beezlebub: That's my custard.
    Mammon: WAAA! Beel, what are you doing here/ Don't cha know
    you need to warn me before ya show up.

Screenshot-154.jpg
    Beezle: That's my custard! and you ate it, now you die.
    Mammon: Help me, Molly!
    Molly: Lucifer! Mammon and Beel are tearing apart the kitchen.
    Mammon: WAA! don't be a snitch....help!
    Lucifer: MAMMON!!! BEEL!!!! MOLLY!!!!!
    All three: Uh oh.

Screenshot-157.jpg
    Lucifer: So let me get this straight, you got hungry mammon
    and came down to the kitchen, found beel's custard and talked
    Molly into eating it, Beel found you and that's how the kitchen
    and half of Molly's room got torn apart.
    Beel: Sounds about right.
    Lucifer: Lecture time.

4 hours later....

Screenshot-158.jpg
    Lucifer: Since Molly's room is destroyed, Molly you'll stay in Beel's
    room.
    Mammon: Waaa! Why does MOLLY have to stay in BEEL's room.
    She should stay in MY room.
    Lucifer: This is no time to be jealous....Beel has an extra bed
    Mammon: Me?! Jealous! Why would I be Jealous! I'm never jealous!
    Its just she has a pact with me, she should stay with ME.
    Lucifer: Your pact is irrelevant.

Screenshot-159.jpg
    Lucifer: I'm sorry you have to put up with my brother's childish behavior.
    I won't allow it anymore.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    it's a busy week for me this week,
    but I went into my story save yesterday and updated the looks of the Bunch teens.

lF7bZq4.jpg

Lisa Bunch

tH3u3DP.jpg

Darlene Bunch

c4pJVWK.jpg

Ethan Bunch

BdFs5kx.jpg

Parker Langerak is the main guy in my story save so he's included too.

Happy Simming all!

• Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    AU6B3o8.jpg
    The Beaker family and their Nervous Subject, ready for the day's tests.

mSFD933.jpg
    On today's agenda: Brain enhancement programs.

ptcnDEj.jpg
    Mad Science at work.

xxmfqd1.jpg
    Cant let Loki hog all the scientific discoveries.

iQGtLu8.jpg
    Being a test subject tends to make one a little nauseous.

ZjCzhf4.jpg
    Loki has already thought of tomorrow's experiment, as they observe their Subject.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I'm four pages behind so I am just going to do quick comments this time.

@GraceyManor Nice updates from the new save!

@texansky Great updates!

@Sprottenham You're welcome.
    Great updates!

@Nikkei_Simmer Didn't figure, lol.

@ButterWafflesAR Great update!

@Emily4331 Nice job on Alisa!
    Great pics of Yasmine!

@polrbear Great update!

@Karritz You're welcome.

@ignominiusrex Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Great update!

@Devalaous Great update!

****I'll try to keep caught up a little bit more if I can, just been a bit busy again. Updates from my save coming up next.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family, Day 287

qrAns5W.jpg
    Lauren worked on another book.

xR2bE9o.jpg
    Lily did some early morning meditation.

4hriLFL.jpg
    Brandon continues to work out in an attempt to complete his LTW.

JDolPse.jpg
    Daisy played chess with herself.

Or6GYit.jpg
    Daisy took over the gardening for a bit so she could continue the opportunities towards the Omni-Plant.

Dar7804.jpg
    U3MSomW.jpg
    She also found out that one of her granddaughters had joined the military. Using MC to see what skills she had, there were none to help her out. Daisy spent some time helping her granddaughter level up athletics.

Goth Family, Day 288

XwGw5WM.jpg
    Brandon and Lily woohooed early that morning.

cQiSbnv.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden a bit today, even though Daisy is working on the opportunities.

OsJf3Qo.jpg
    Elizabeth came for a bit of a visit and she met Jacob for the first time.

uJ3ewlp.jpg
    Lily had a bit of a chat with her and also told her some juicy gossip.

X61buGU.jpg
    Daisy tried to age up, but her birthday cake caught fire. Luckily, Brandon had the sense to put it out and no one died.

Goth Family, Day 289 (part 1)
    f2Ekesb.jpg
    HCqbrpx.jpg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @Puddinroy Thank you very much for that comment! Having made something that someone can thoroughly enjoy is a huge pleasure! :D

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment. ;)

Daisy and Lily are the cutest plantsims. ;)

Whoa, I've never seen a birthday cake catch fire before. I suppose Daisy would have to get a new one then. :P

---

My next update (part 2 of chpt. 17.2) has been ready for some days, but I have been delayed in posting it, in part because I'm not the biggest fan of how it ended, but I guess I'm just gonna have to get it out of the way. :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited April 2022
    PS: This is university life, so there's gonna be the odd naked sim or two.

Chapter 17.2 – Lake Onebega – December 2022 – Supernatural Art: part II.
    The other side of the platinum door
    Another day in quicksand
    Still feel close to nowhere
    I hope this is the right way

In Flames – Another Day in Quicksand
    Giving credit, where credit is due. The parts in centered italics were not written by me.

TrqiSP3.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:
    Today was the day of our exams and as I woke up I was actually feeling pretty relaxed about it for once. I suppose it could be because I have been through the process a few times already, and because I am pretty well prepared. Both me and Inge received a letter earlier this month from the principals office – he's keeping a list, and we're on it! And it's not the naughty list, we have both been very good all year! Mom is going to be so proud – again! This is of course only between you and me, I don't want to be called a mama's boy, but my mom is, well, next to my girlfriend of course, the most important person in my life.. I really admire my mom and how she alone raised me and my brother and became the Chess Champion of Simbria. She's almost at the top of her journalist career, too. My mom is an amazing woman! Well, my dad is cool, too, but I see less of him, because he has his own family now, and is a very busy man being both a Leader of the Free World and running the prison in town...

8jpqn7z.jpg

Inges notes:
    It was very chill at first this morning, even if we both had our exams this day, as we down to eat some left over hot dogs for breakfast. Oliver Freddy was curious about how I could get such a good academic score, because he hardly saw me read anything from my books.

HsucaMn.jpg

Oh, silly! He's all caught up in his science stuff, but art is learned through practice and experience! A true artist has to produce something tangible, something that can be shown to the world – just like a chef cooks a meal to be smelled, tasted and, well, eventually eaten. "You should get your nose out of your books and look at the real world sometimes!"

wt40n8j.jpg

Oliver Freddy:
    I got a little agitated during breakfast this morning.. Inge shouldn't be the one to talk about not focusing on the real world and being nose down in a book, with all her babbling about those paintings and being an author... I mean, she is the one making up things, I do in fact study the real world! But I can't just go out and experience everything myself – all the knowledge already uncovered by others - so books are necessary to get a grasp of it all! And it's not like I'm not doing experiments, too! "Where were you during all those hours I spent collecting and doing research on samples at the Student Union, huh!?"

How come you see me as an enemy?
    We just think in different words

DUUQorp.jpg

Continues in spoiler:
    Inges notes:
    Wow! I didn't mean for him to get so mad.. We ended up having a little discussion there, lets just say.. without getting to deep, I suppose at the end of the day we are both observers and learners about the real world.. He does his science things, measuring the building blocks of our world precisely down the nth degree, and I do my art – and through art I'm telling stories of the real world, too – but where he appeals only to the brain, I can appeal to both the heart and the brain. Us sims have always been interested in art – and science – it is our means of understanding and making sense of the world around us, sometimes through factual and detailed descriptions – other times through simply telling a story or painting a picture. We managed to settle our disputes and realize that we were both doing important things, in each our way, and I think that's the beauty of it. Sure, we might have been a cute couple of we were both a pair of science geeks in our lab coats, but... I prefer a different approach to life than that..

lARRd24.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:
    Inge is a smart girl, and I suppose she does have a point. There's more to life than just the building blocks that everything is made of, and to understand our world as a whole, we need people like me, that examine the basis that forms our world, and we need people like her, to express the simian side of things. And sometimes you just need to enjoy a hot dog for breakfast.

Mvt3XZZ.jpg

After breakfast it was back to the skeleton again for me, counting them dry bones.. Well, its interesting though, that so far I have been very focused on the end result, getting a good grade.. but what if I stop thinking about that for a while, and just try to understand things simply for the sake of understanding? Couldn't that yield the same result? Possibly, so maybe it isn't always useful to continuously measure and keep excact tabs on everything? I still think I should recount these bones once more, just to make sure...

eYroSUG.jpg

Inges notes:
    I see beauty in dead flowers
    I let the tide show me what`s next
    But all you do is fade away

I almost got to finish my painting before I had to go to my exam. This is what the lake looks like in summer to me, when the weather is fair and people are out sailing, swimming or fishing. There is a beauty to every season and to every aspect of life, too. I don't know which part is my favourite, but there was still some days of summer left when I started painting this picture, so... I got this image in my head, and I just wanted to get it down on a canvas. It really isn't to much of a deeper meaning behind this one. It's going to be a very simple picture, capturing my mental state during the days of summer... and that's pretty much it..

wx6x6LB.jpg

I'm not sure why people had decided to make snowmen and snow angels right in front of the door to our exam location, but I still walked my way around them because I didn't want to destroy their works.. who knows, that might have been art to some!

qeRbubV.jpg

Alright, this is it, wish me luck!

Oliver Freddys notes:

IwILIxH.jpg

With Inge at her exam I decided to clean up some clothes around the dorm, I don't know what the others have been up to lately, but they seem to just pile up everywhere.. and just as I had dropped them into the clothes hamper, I could hear that faint mumbling again. This time it sounded like it came from the picture on the wall.. I tried to focus, to hear if I could make out some words, but it was just impossible. The mumbling gradually got louder to the point where it sounded like someone was talking, but it was still very muffled, as if whoever it was were talking with their face down in a pillow.

So8ncmw.jpg

I asked it if it could perhaps talk a little more clearly, because I couldn't understand anything, and then the voice from the painting got a more angry tone, but I still couldn't really understand a word. I only got the impression that it was now yelling at me for not listening enough.

JoYoMnd.jpg

I shouted back at it, trying to tell it to not yell at me, I was only doing my best. There appears to be something in the way, blocking the path – or whatever I should call it – to whatever is behind there? I still have no idea what this is or why it tries to talk to me, or even if it is anything at all or if its just my own mind playing tricks on me... then the sound became lower again, and moved across the room to the Murphys Bed..

Q183GFT.jpg

I walked over and opened the bed to see if anything was behind it, but there was nothing there, and then the mumbling stopped.. This really had me thinking. I wanted to reach out to it, so I went downstairs and tried to reach it through my megaphone. I have no idea if that would help, but I had to give it a shot..

RJpY0Be.jpg

"Who are you!? Are you an angel or a fairy!? Why do you speak to me, what do you want!?" I shouted, but I got no answer at all now, only silence.

F0ahJ3S.jpg

"Are you a ghost? Do you come from the dead? Why can't you show yourself!?", but I got no response from anything, so I gave up. Maybe it's just nothing...

Inges notes:

abyct2t.png
    Textbox: Inge Reppe passed with flying colours in "A taste of graffiti 102".

I had a really good feeling when my exam was done. My painting and graffiti practice had definately paid off – even watching the cooking channel was helpful – as on one of the questions I nearly wrote an entire essay about portraying food as a street art!

Oliver Freddys notes:

MAYDihk.jpg
    I'm not usually much of a dancer, but after that strange experience I just had to and dance for a while to releive some of that stress so that I could remain calm and focused on my exam! Even though my exam was about the supernatural, these experiences didn't teach me anything useful or something that I could make sense of, so I thought it best to try and forget about them for a while..

M2neAx5.jpg

Inges notes:

uJOhJmg.jpg
    I tried to sit down and watch the cooking channel again after I came back home from my exam, but it just didn't feel fulfilling anymore and I felt like I could need to sleep, so I had to take a nap in the bed for a while.

Oliver Freddys notes:

KksoyTF.png
    Textbox: Oliver Freddy Motorsen excelled in "Abstract Theory of Supernatural Phenomena 101".
    (Just for “fun” I used Google translate to translate the textboxes and it translated them a little differently. :P)

I think my exam went really good, I think I even answered the open trick questions near the end about whether the supernatural can inhabit dead things or not near the end “correctly”. If I'm failing this exam, there must be something supernatural at play! That's just not possible! I hope...

6VHHwNt.jpg

Then just as I got home, I got a phone call from Jennifer Rockefeller. She said she was hosting the most amazing bonfire party! Oh, I remember her, she was that insane girl that did nothing but streak at my last party here.. I was a little hesitant about joining her party, so I called up a few other of my friends to hear if they had heard about it, or if they were going too.. turns out they had just been to her house, and it was all dead, there was no party going on..

Narrators notes:
    How surprising! An unreliable party host.. heh, so what is this Jennifer doing then? I'll go to the univerisity administration center to ask if they have seen her wereabouts. The employee behind the desk says she was just recently seen nearby, when the janitor walks up to me and tells me he just found a pile of clothes outside with a student id in them. He hands the clothes to the person behind the desk, and he tells me that the student id reads “Jennifer Rockefeller”.. Right, she just dumped her clothes outside.. so she's probably running around naked somewhere, and sure enough, as I walk out of the building I am met by this coming at me, laughing and waving her arms around..

sUd4Hru.png

That's Jennifer Rockefeller, alright. Does she ever do anything but run around in the nude? Seriously, I'm sure 90% of the time she shows up, she's naked.. I don't even know what her outfits look like... This girl must have some issues.. If she were a main character, I'd probably look into it and figure it out, I'm sure she has her reasons, but as is, she is just a side character here for comedic value or whatever her purpose is... maybe some of you can look into it and pick up that ball if she behaves the same way in your game. :P

Oliver Freddys notes:
    Well, since there wasn't going to be any party, I walked back to our room upstairs to see if Inge was there, and found her sleeping on the bed, and that's when it tried to contact me again..

ZvohCqn.jpg

I told it to keep quiet, because my girlfriend was sleeping, and surprisingly it listened, I think.. I mean, you can never know with these things..

Inges notes:

t9TqFgu.jpg

I woke up from my slumber with Oliver Freddy in the room, and I heard him talking to someone. I got up and asked him who he was talking to, but he said he was just thinking out loud. He said he was feeling hungry, and thought we should go to “The Grotto” to hang out for a drink and a meal. I told him that I would be happy to go, of course, and that it was a date. ;)

ioR96Pq.jpg

It's embarrassing, I try to not get these emotional reactions, but sometimes I just need a little time out. There wasn't really anything wrong, I was just happy to have finished yet another semester, and to go on a date with Oliver. I have always been very sensitive, and sometimes the tears just get the better off me. I don't know if Oliver perfectly understands, but he always waits patiently for me whenever I need to.

Oliver Freddys notes:

G9FhIbL.jpg

I'm not to impressed by the service at “The Grotto”, the barista seemed to be completely in his own world. I had to ask him twice just for a cup of coffee, and when I came back a second time to get a small meal, he simply walked away as if I wasn't even there!

BBcglEQ.jpg

---

sX8IDQV.jpg
    Inge: You know, how about we find somewhere else to go? This place stinks... literally, and the service is awful. I ordered a cupcake, but he gave me a donut!

Oliver Freddys notes:
    Inge agreed with me, and it was no wonder.. the place really smelled, almost as bad as the dumpster outside our dorm... disgusting! I think Inge wanted to play pool, or maybe she just wanted to get away from the rotten food, because as I was doing my best to finish my soggy bagel, she walked into the next room and towards the pool table.

Fx2pIQ6.jpg

I wonder why they call it pool table.. A pool to me is something different, and looking at Inge.. that's when I got the idea to go skinny dipping.. I know this sounds super corny, but she is like a song to me, I love the way she laughs, the way she talks, even when we have our little disputes or when she snores or talks rubbish in her sleep...

sJE6hdI.jpg

She said that if she was a song, I was a movie, before she grabbed onto my hands. I'm not really sure excactly what she meant by that, but I suppose it means I am important to her.

PERne3X.png

So I just told her straight up what I was thinking, that pool tables reminded me of the swimming pool, and that we should go there for a swim!

Inges notes:
    When I said he was like a movie to me, I meant it in the best possible way! We have been together since high school, and I still remember the first time I noticed him on the school bus and our first date.. I would sometimes get ridiculed by the other kids for being a loser, but he never ridiculed me like they did. I was afraid to approach him for a long time, but I kept secretly eyeing him.. One day when they had stolen my lunch as usual, he came up to me and shared his with me. I must have been so awkward! I didn't say a word during the entire lunch, and as soon as I had finished eating, I went directly to the bathroom, even though I didn't need to go! Then I ignored him for a week, until I finally found the courage to send him a message asking him if we could meet on the hillside by the old mental hospital at night..

2LGKDPU.jpg

When I look back on it now, that was such an odd location, but I didn't want to hang out in a public place where others could see us and were we would probably get ridiculed... The woes of being young, well, it's a little funny now to think back on...

i6Xh9Gv.jpg

While we were holding hands, he brought me back to present day by saying that the pool tables made him think about the swimming pool, and that we should go there! Haha, I love his randomness, and I'm sure the swimming pool would be better than this dump, so let's go!

qBlDSTx.jpg

We sat down by one of the tables, and I told him I remembered our first date back then, and how exciting it was to be out past our curfew and risk getting arrested!
    “Oh yeah, I remember that” he said. “Honestly, I thought it was weird at first, and I considered standing you up, but as mom was out late that night looking for clues for her next article I sought the opportunity to sneak out anyway.. you picked a good spot though. No way would the police come looking for us up there!”

PrzyTnu.jpg

“Should we try to get arrested again?” he asked. Now what was he thinking!? “I mean, we are right next to the pool... lets go skinny dipping!” he continued.

PAxGVeq.jpg

Well, if were gonna do that, I was gonna paint a nude painting of him later!

f0EptPf.jpg

“Oh, I'm sure that can be fixed! Let's go!”
    Well, that's what he said but, and I guess I should have noticed that hint of anxiety in his face then, because.. as soon as he got ready to jump in, he changed to his formal wear!

kcWt6qv.jpg

He still hasn't learned.. he is a movie alright, one that would probably take me a lifetime to understand fully.. I have had my conversations with him about this before, what outfits are right and approriate for each situation, but he still isn't getting it..

orhI0pl.png

“Olli, seriously... you're supposed to get naked! That's the whole point of skinny dipping! You have to take your clothes off!”

Oliver Freddys notes:
    I instantly regretted my suggestion to go skinny dipping once I had gotten into the water. I was so caught up with the idea of doing something raunchy, I had completely forgotten how nervous swimming makes me.. I was always behind everyone in class when we had swimming lessons at school, and eventually I began skipping them. I remember the day when I got a letter home from school because of it. I thought mom would get mad and ground me, but actually, she didn't say anything at all. Later, I was taken out of swim class and got my own private lessons alone, and eventually I learnt how to swim. Well, somewhat. I have never really liked it, though, and I would usually avoid as much as possible..

evLcmml.jpg

Inge: Olli, is this what you call skinny dipping? You have to take your clothes off!
    Oliver Freddy: I don't like this.. I want to get up...

Inges notes:
    A little sigh from me.. I know I probably should have felt bad for him then and there, the water clearly made him very nervous, but at the same time I was annoyed, because it was his suggestion in the first place! I got naked in the pool for him, and once he was in, fully clothed, all he wanted to do was get up and go home!

yFXmFmU.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

PXi4BMv.jpg

I felt bad about it all once I got in the car and drove home, how I had tricked her and said we would go skinny dipping, yet I didn't.. and then I just got up and ran away like a coward.. but right then and there, I just wanted to get out of there and go home.. I think I'm gonna have to give her an apology tomorrow...

Inges notes:

CR4GIsP.png

I stayed behind swimming for a few rounds after he left, before I got bored of it and went to shower off the chlorine.

EjF3U0j.jpg

I was ready for more that night, and didn't want to go home straight away, so I sat down on one of the chairs for a while.. as if I was hoping that some magic would happen. Well, of course it didn't. Nobody goes to the swimming pool in the middle of the night! Except for us fools maybe... I'm surprised actually, that it was still open...

2eSuCLA.jpg

So there wasn't much else to do, but go back home, get some sleep and wait for the exam results tomorrow..

mcskrep.jpg

My Olli was, as I expected, sleeping safe and sound in our bed.. I think he's going to have to do something about his fear of water, I'm sure there is help to find.. I think I should talk to him about it, though I'm not sure how much it would help, if its going to go the same way as it does with the outfits thing..

Narrators notes:

Iko6jQk.jpg

I am, of course, happy that they have done so well on their studies, I don't really think there will be much of a surprise what their exam results will be, but still, it looks like not everything is all apples and sunshine for them.. Hmm, I hope it won't be to much of a burden on their relationship, and that they can sort it out somehow.. oh, well... next update they will go home to celebrate christmas with their family, I hope that will be good for them... good night...
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Just a group of Sims protesting about clowns outside City Hall... I'll leave any other interpretations up to you. :tongue:
    n5LNWVm.jpg

Page 4344

@texansky Just wanna say I've been thoroughly enjoying your updates from your Simselves save :) Seems couples are hooking up and babies are popping out left and right!
    Sprotten certainly has... loads to choose from, it seems :tongue:
    Haha, good on Lisa! That's why I love the handiness skill, just 1 or 2 repairs/upgrades can be enough for your Sim to level up!
    Emmaline and Mark are cute together, but I'm just a tad bit disappointed she didn't end up with Sam. Heh.
    Everyone knows that real friends sit together at the table, and freak out together when one of them goes into labour :tongue:
    Congratulations on Cynnamon's birth! Such a fitting name for Sugar's daughter :)
    You'd think a paparazzi would know what a juicy shot she just missed out on, while she was freaking out!
    Looks like Janie needed a bit of privacy. Congratulations on Chadd's birth!
    If you've got room for two more Sims (and a dog), I'd be happy to send over my Sims the next time you plan to play this save. CC-free, of course. Although, they will most likely use some store content. Is that okay with you? :)

@Sprottenham I'm loving Amena's backstory so far. I wonder if the disappearance of her parents might have influenced her sudden career change?
    That's a great shot of the plane over the runway! It's amazing what CC creators can do. Did you build the runway yourself? :)
    Such a warm reunion between aunt and nephew :) so good of Wanda to have taken care of George (and Amena too), but now it's time to head home, for real.
    Sunset Valley always looks warm and comforting, but it's understandable for George to be a bit apprehensive of this strange new world.
    Sims: the only universe where kids have to do homework before starting at a new school :tongue:
    I'm loving the dynamic between Amena and VJ. He could have been locked up long ago, but as it turns out, despite her love of justice, Amena's not heartless.
    "Idiot box" :D wonder if Bebe blames her parents' insanity on it?
    The story of the hammer upgrading the toilet is such a great one! Who could forget the amount of care that the hammer needed to put in, and how many times it had to walk the fine line between actually improving the toilet and completely smashing it to pieces?
    It doesn't look like there are many other graffiti artists on campus. But perhaps Inge's not complaining!
    Yes Oliver, your dear Inge was dog-tired last night. Definitely didn't wake up in the middle of the night to do suspicious things :innocent:
    With relatives like those, I can see why Oliver might've taken an interest in the supernatural.
    A course where you can improve your grades by watching TV? Where do I sign up?
    jSlnbC9.jpg
    Totally cracked up at this shot :joy: I imagine that's how the university firefighters feel every day, with all the fires getting started by careless students!
    Only §21 for a scientific discovery? Man, the arts course is looking better and better every day...

@polrbear Kiona is as beautiful as her name :) I love that shot of her with her flowing dress falling over her scaly legs.

@Karritz Olive looks much better with the hair you chose for her :) really brings out her eyes. Seems the werewolf gene runs strong in the family!
    Little Barbara is cute as a button!
    That's a cute touch that Alf drops in to visit his sons even though he didn't really know them before.
    Agreed about the weird ring around the neck, that's just one of several reasons I don't like EA's default skin.
    Of course, the shot one must pick from a big wedding is the one of the groom eating flowers. :tongue:
    Bob must've been around for a long time, if he was the first Imaginary Friend you ever made real!

@GraceyManor I think Molly's got every right to be apprehensive about a demon making tea!
    Levi's not gonna give up his prized soundtrack so easily, it seems.
    At least with Mammon it was a bit easier (if expensive) for Molly to get him to do what she wanted.
    Bad Levi! Although Luci talking about tying him to the ceiling made me laugh :tongue:

@Emily4331 I can definitely tell Yasmin's your favourite :) She is stunning as always, look at those sultry eyes!
    And you did a wonderful job on the conversion :> your effort really paid off!
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Recently, I decided to try my hand at building and furnishing a house from scratch. TS3's build mode is honestly kind of overwhelming! So, I thought, maybe I should start small and try building a penthouse in Bridgeport.

Here's the result. I might change up the exterior a bit so it's not so plain, but to be honest, I'm quite proud of it for a first build!

Living room:
    hAdQDdJ.jpg

5yS4CCF.jpg

Kitchen and dining area:
    ywiqCzf.jpg

There's a little laundry room off to the side.
    eMaYCSu.jpg

Bathroom:
    RfYejaH.jpg

Study:
    NIABMku.jpg

viC5YAk.jpg

Master bedroom and bathroom:
    6IzFN9J.jpg

jSGgSD2.jpg

Balcony:
    hPBR45S.jpg

sk6We9z.jpg

But of course, we can't have a house without Sims to live in it!

I thought back to a couple of Sims I created almost 2 years ago, with the intention of playing the actor career in Bridgeport. Sadly, they were lost a while ago, because I needed to wipe my computer and didn't have them saved.

But fortunately, I've not lost the reference images for them...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FoctTCv-M&ab_channel=TheSims
    00.jpg

Soon enough, all of Bridgeport will know their names!
    wdZuM9X.jpg

Alexandrea Cole...
    SaEVVPk.jpg

...and Christian Harp!
    6Mm1lDd.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends! <3

Sorry it's been a hot minute since I've last posted anything on here. :( Been having some dizzy spells for the past week (that have been worsening) and my head's been feeling off balance too so I've been working with my doctor to try and figure things out. Sigh. I'm thinking I need to see an ENT at this point. It's just frustrating...
    So I haven't been able to sit at the computer and read off the screen or do anything on it for that matter without feeling dizzy so that's mostly why I've been away. I've missed y'all! Hopefully there will be some relief just around the corner cause...I can't keep going like this. :cry:

Anyway,

On one day when I was feeling pretty good, I put all of the current couple's (from my Stardew Valley story) "hook up" moments in a cute collage for funzies. :blush: It was a nice walk down memory lane. <3 I posted it on my story thread, but thought I would post it here as well. :)

Couple-Collage.jpg

And I included a song that I had long forgotten about since my senior year in high school (and was just reminded of) to go with it. It's cute, fun, and I feel like it fits. 🥰 Enjoy this also walk down memory lane. :p

Due to this current health issue, I haven't been able to write more of my story when I've been dying to! Guess I'll just work on it little by little each day until I feel better. :star:

I hope y'all are doing well and stay healthy my friends. <3 (Cause not feeling healthy is no bueno :pensive: )

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @emorrill Have you been tested for Hydrocephalus? It's a condition where fluid builds up in the brain and doesn't drain as it should. It can develop in people later in life. A friend's little sister was diagnosed with it in her 20s. I, myself, was actually born with it. It affects my balance and if I have a headache, that's a red flag. Take care of yourself!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited April 2022
    @HillyBeth That's a crazy condition. :open_mouth: But no I haven't been tested or had any screening for it. Probably because it's rare. Good to know about though. 👍 Bless you. <3

My Doc doesn't appear too terribly worried about it. (Of course I worry more about it because I'm a worry wart. :p ) I did have some fluid build up in my ears, but since taking a decongestant the fluid has gone down. I'm really beginning to think it's a nasty allergic response to all this pollen floating around out here that my body isn't used to coming in contact with, so my ears and sinuses and whatever else in my head that can get plugged up is getting plugged up and making me feel ugh, dizzy, and off balance. :lol: But who knows, I think I just have to wait it out and see how it goes. Hopefully nothing gets worse and I stay on the mend. :star: Right now the tightness in my head has eased off and my ears don't feel so plugged. 🤞

Thanks for the well wishes. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox
    Your sims are gorgeous!
    He's so handsome! I have a few ladies who'd fan girl over him.XD
  • Options
    movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    Just made a house in paradise, now looking to run the hotel.
  • Options
    Screenshot-168.jpg
    Beel: So You wanna make a pact with me to huh Molly? I'd like to know
    why, a human such as yourself would make deals with us demons?
    Molly: Its a long story..
    Beel: I'm all ears...
    Molly proceeded to tell Beel how she discovered Lucifer was keeping their brother, Belphie
    locked in the attic and in order to break the curse on the door, she had to gain the powers
    of all the brothers.
    Beel: I see, your the first person to ever want to help.And frankly, I'm overjoyed! And also
    mad at Lucifer.Sure Molly, I'll make a pact with you.-holds out hand for handshake-
    Molly: Thanks Beel!
    Beel: Done and Done.Let me treat ya to lunch! I'm so grateful to have someone to help.

Screenshot-171.jpg
    Molly: This place is kind of creepy...you sure they welcome humans here?
    Beel: Its my favorite sandwhich shop! I'm sure you'll be okay.

Screenshot-172.jpg
    Beel: Plus you can use your pact to summon me, I won't let any
    lower demon eat ya!
    Molly: That's reassuring...

Screenshot-176.jpg
    Mammon: Waaa! What's this? Why is Beel having lunch with molly?!
    Why is just the two of them!!
    Levi: Maybe they're on a date.
    Mammon: What! No, no dates! My human is not allowed to date
    my brothers.

Screenshot-175.jpg
    Beel: Its not a date mammon, Molly found Belphie locked up in
    the attic, held prisoner by Lucifer.
    Levi: No way! This is like some sort of weird Horror PC game! I totally
    dig it.
    Beel: She's willing to help us, so I made a pact with her and am buying lunch for her
    Mammon: Great! We'll have lunch with ya to.
    Beel: I'm not buying for you mammon, you can buy your own you pauper.
    Levi: Dang Beel! I felt that from over here.
    Molly: LOL

Screenshot-179.jpg
    Levi: Uh, Lucifer wants us all back, like ASAP Something's up.
    Mammon: I didn't do it!
    Molly: Why do you automatically assume you did something?
    Maybe because it always you.
    Mammon: Aww, come on, not you to!

Screenshot-181.jpg
    Lucifer: Beel, i found Luke, the angel hiding in your closet, he
    said you hid him there when I did inspections? You do realize he
    now has our grimoire?
    Molly: Grimoire?
    Mammon: yeah, its basically a book that is so powerful, it can even
    overturn an order giving by those who have a pact. The Nightmare
    on your phone is a grimoire of sorts, just a trial version.The one Luke
    stole is the real deal!
    Lucifer: He claims he didn't steal it, I got it back, but you lied about having
    him here.
    Beel: Sorry..
    Lucifer goes into a fit of rage, transforming into his Demon form.Poor Beel
    is shaking head to toe.Molly felt the urge to protect Beel and jumped in front of him.

Screenshot-183.jpg
    Lucifer: Out of the way, Human.I don't need you meddling in
    this mess.
    Molly: I'm not gonna let you hurt Beel, he didn't mean anything.
    Mammon: Molly, shut up! You're gonna get yourself killed.
    Lucifer; Then I'll deal with you as well....
    Diavolo: You'll stop this nonsense right now Lucifer.

Screenshot-184.jpg
    Lucifer: Lord Diavolo...
    Diavolo: Everyone is dismissed but Lucifer, perhaps I should
    remind you how we treat our exchange students..

few hours later..

Molly sat in her room, doodling on a notepad when she heard a knock on her door.
    Molly: Who is it?
    Lucifer: It's Lucifer, May I come in.
    She felt too scared to say no, so she got up and let him in.

Screenshot-185.jpg
    Lucifer: About tonight, what I put you through was uncalled for.
    I apologize for that...But the fact of the matter remains, you shouldn't
    have interupted me...I also know you climbed those stairs, after I specifically
    told you not to. Remember "Curiosity killed the cat."
    Molly: Yes, I understand.
    Lucifer: That's good...But still I had no reason to lunge at you like that and
    I apologize.

Screenshot-189.jpg
    Lucifer looked away from Molly, feeling a bit foolish and ashamed.
    He never ever felt the need to apologize to a human before, but also
    felt guilty not doing so.
    Molly: It's alright, I should learn to mind my business.
    Lucifer: You can be quite a handful, that's for sure...but its also
    rather endearing as well.

Screenshot-187.jpg
    Lucifer gazed into Molly's eyes for a few moments.Trying to read
    her thoughts.
    Levi: Molly! My new game is here! Come play with me.
    Lucifer: Go ahead, its alright.

Screenshot-190.jpg
    Lucifer kept watching molly until she was out of the room.
    He shook his head and gave a sigh.

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @TinySpaceFox

Thank you. Yes, I think Olive's looks improved greatly with the addition of hair.

I was surprised when Alf started dropping in to see his sons. Since that happened I've noticed it is what Sims seem to do. They know where their children are even if they just donated their genetics by long distance to some other sim they have never met. I've noticed it with a few games now.

Lol about the groom having a small flower feast during the wedding.

Bob has been around for a really long time but hardly ever played. He is an incredibly strong devotion to all members of his family and he is the only sims so far that I can't divert from this in any way even though I have plenty of mods to assist me in my evil intentions with him. I've long since given up on him now but he still manges to surprise me when I'm watching from afar.

I never did get around to giving Bob a makeover and he is still wearing his default imaginary friend outfit as his everyday outfit.

Your protest looks like it's being quite energetic. I hope they succeed in changing whatever it is that needs changing. I occasionally arrive in a world with a protest in full swing. Not often but it has happened. Once I think.

Happy Simming

• Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    Lucifer: I was really hoping to enjoy a walk together, it seems
    the weather has other plans.
    Molly: Oh, that's alright, I'd be happy to go for a walk.
    Lucifer: Even in the rain?
    Molly: Yes, even in the rain.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Lucifer: Well,thank you Molly, its nice to be able to get away
    from the chaos of my younger brothers.
    Molly: Yes, I agre.
    Lucifer: Glad to see you have some sense in you.Sometimes I
    worry that my brother's bad behavior will rub off on you.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Molly: Isn't that mammon over there?
    Lucifer: Where? He better not be following us.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Molly pelted Lucifer with a water balloon.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Lucifer: alright, now you're gonna get it.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Molly: Dang, you got an arm on you.
    Lucifer: Ha! Never mess with the avatar of pride.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Mammon: Anyone seen Molly? I have something to ask her.
    Diavolo: Lucifer and Molly went for a walk.
    Mammon: WHAAT!? What do you mean they went for a walk?
    Satan: Like walking together, the two of them.
    Mammon: No way! That's my human.He can go get his own.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Mammon; What are you doing Lucifer?
    Lucifer: What are you doing here mammon?
    Mammon: Coming to take my human back from you!
    That's my human! I have a pact with her.
    Lucifer: What are you rattling on about?
    Mammon: Taking her for a walk all by yourself!
    Not on Mammon's watch! -grabs molly by the hand-
    Let's go molly, time for some with Mammon.
    Molly: How rude!
    And with that Mammon dragged Molly away from Lucifer.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Lucifer: -sigh-
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@TinySpaceFox
    I would be happy to add your Sims and dog to the game. I was thinking of adding Christian Payne and his dog Charlotte from @CravenLestat
    and possibly other male Sims in his Exchange Studio because we have more females than males. I probably won't be playing the game until this weekend, so you would be able to see your Sims in the game in the next post of my game if I get them in time. Are your Sims a couple, or roommates?
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I haven't done proper comments in quite a while. I decided to start on page 4343.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    By now, you probably already know that Tiffani had a boy and named him Dion.
    I remember days when I couldn't see the floor due to the clutter. We moved into an apartment four years ago and were forced to downsize, so that helped a lot.

@GraceyManor
    I like that Mammon's credit card is frozen in a block of ice. And Molly making him clean her room! :lol:
    Molly seems so gullible. Or is she just clever and I don't recognize it?
    I was surprised that Lucifer apologized to Molly - and that he felt bad about not apologizing right away.
    Everyone is vying for Molly's company. Good update.

@Karritz
    I'm glad that you are almost done moving folks around between worlds. It still amazes me how you can keep track of so many Sims. I still can't figure out how you have your spreadsheet set up to track everyone. Do you put each family on a separate tab?
    It's good to know that if I need a castle in my game, I can just head over to your Exchange Studio.

@Shadow_Assassin
    I don't mind family ghosts visiting once in a while from the family cemetery on the property, but playing the ghosts... that's kind of creepy to me. I'm glad you are enjoying your game.

@ButterWafflesAR
    Have you checked your other saved games to see if the crashing issue is fixed?
    Andrew, Diana & Wilhelm are a cute family. Their house and garden are lovely.
    Your blooper pictures with the stroller are terrific! I love them. :lol:
    And Andrew's leg in the last picture! :grimace:

@Emily4331
    Alisa is beautiful. Such a pretty shade of red.
    I've never listened to Amon Amarth. I may have to use google to check it out.
    Yasmine is stunning. And a lovely swimsuit. I'm not sure I would use it though - not enough material.

@Sprottenham
    I haven't encountered any issues with my game since I added Sprotten, so I think we're good.
    Sprotten has definitely been entertaining us. I'm curious how non-played Sims progress in professional careers like photographer and firefighter.
    Well, it seems that Sprotten has gone for the best of both worlds, as he is dating Alouette Bird, but is having a baby with Nicola.

Oliver Freddy must be a heavy sleeper if he didn't notice Inge slip out of bed and back in again during the night.
    The firefighter looks completely frustrated, and a bit disappointed that he didn't get to fight the fire.
    It appears that Oliver Freddy has the same affliction as his mother. Is this why he is taking a class on supernatural phenomena?
    Congratulations to both Inge and Oliver Freddy for doing well on their exams.
    From your description, I will steer clear of "The Grotto".
    Based on your story, it appears that Oliver Freddy has the Insane trait. You did a very good job of portraying it without actually saying he was insane.

I'm glad to see that Amena is going to have her nephew George living with her. He needs family in his life right now.
    Wanda and her husband have good hearts to choose to run an orphanage. Any child placed there would thrive from the love and care they receive.

@polrbear
    Sofia and Kiona are both very pretty. I really like the pink and white scales and tail.

@Karritz
    So many IF dolls. I can hardly keep track of them all. :lol:
    Their makeovers are amazing.
    I imagine that Nate and his wife will be having a fifth child in the near future so she can fulfill her lifetime wish.

@lisasc360
    What do you think of what is happening with your Simself in my game so far?

@ignominiusrex
    I love dominoes. I think it would be fun to play with a fairy.

@Silverofdreams30
    I like what you have done with the Bunch kids. Lisa is very pretty, Darlene looks studious, and Ethan is handsome in his own way.
    Parker Langerak is a hunk. I wonder if he is one of those who know how good-looking they are?

@Devalaous
    You've done a good job with the Beaker family. And the Nervous Subject! Love the look on his face in the chair getting his brain scanned and possibly altered! :lol:

@Brandontaylor
    Thanks for the comment on my story.
    Has Lauren written a book in every genre yet?
    Lily, Brandon, and Daisy are sure dedicated to their individual pursuits.
    I guess I didn't realize that Daisy has grown grandchildren. I haven't been following your story very long and I am only familiar with the four youngest girls. I think you mentioned that Daisy has lived two young adult lifespans? How many children does she have altogether?
    Jacob is adorable!
    Too bad Daisy's cake caught on fire. I'm glad no one was hurt, and that the second cake turned out okay so she was able to complete her birthday party. So now she is an adult?

@TinySpaceFox
    I would definitely be at that protest. I hate clowns!
    I happened to be controlling the Kat household when Cynnamon was born, so I got to name her. I thought it was a very appropriate name for the daughter of Sugar Tee.
    I love your penthouse. The views all around are amazing.
    Alexandrea Cole and Christian Harp are very good-looking Sims. They would do well in the Acting career.

@emorrill
    I hope the ENT can figure out what is wrong and that there is a simple cure. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I don't know if I could handle not being able to use my laptop.
    Your couples are all adorable. I especially like the one you use for your profile picture. If you squint at it, it almost seems as if she has a mustache. :lol:
    Can you use paper and pen to write your story until you are able to use the computer again?

@movefan89
    I hope you enjoy running the hotel. I haven't really played much in Isla Paradiso yet, so have no experience with the hotels.

I'm also in search of more male Sims to add to my game. Maybe if there are enough males to go around, the gals wouldn't all try to get the same male Sim. I don't think it's entirely the fault of the male Sim that most of them have multiple romantic interests. :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    @texansky

Thank you, Ethan is a bit difficult to
    Make over but a new hairstyle always make wonders. Great previous updates. I have not been on here been a busy week.

@TinySpaceFox

Hope work is fun! Great to see you
    Pop in.

@emorrill

Feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I have finally moved my story families to a new world with porter, I had to move the families one by one cause
    it would not unpack otherwise, it has done that before with no problems, but now it only worked moving them one by one.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited April 2022
    Been writing text-based fic for both JAG and Sims 3 because

a) I miss my Sims
    b) because I’m bored out of my mind
    c) writing out the fic and fleshing it out will give me plenty of opportunity to get the story to a stage where I can nail down scenes for screen-caps after I get another computer (think 9month to a year time-frame - too many expenditures from rent, food, and other things to budget in a replacement computer just yet).
    Here’s an excerpt from the latest chapter of “The Chikamori Selfacy”
    The next morning was bright and early for Haruo as he had yet another early morning practice at the rink. “Oh geez!” was his exclamation as he dressed hurriedly and exited the house to River’s amusement. He would be late to practice, if he hadn’t. River smiled to herself as she quickly showered and dressed. She would be early to class even if she’d stopped into the bakery.

Sandi had mentioned about a young again potion and that kept running tracks through her mind as she stepped out of the house about an hour later, remembering to lock the door, before pointing her feet towards the university campus. Would she and Haruo take that potion, barring side-effects and think about becoming “young again”? And what would they do with those life-times granted to them? How many times would they go around before they found life boring or explored every place on Earth they could possibly explore?

The thought of having multiple chances to get things right or the ability to grow obscenely rich was a lure, the golden apple in the Garden of Hesperides, a temptation to gross excess. River and Haruo had no aspirations towards wealth; they sought to just cover their expenses; save enough to buy a house of their own and to put aside some for a rainy day. As long as they were able to survive.
    B88CFFA9-5CA1-4E9C-94F0-6212982FE3B5.jpeg
    Those thoughts were placed on the back-burner as she entered the doors of the student hangout. She ordered her usual; a breakfast sandwich and a cup of coffee and went to sit down at an unoccupied table; she had forty-five minutes before the actual fifteen minutes before class starts warning. It was better to be there early than to slide in just as the prof was ready to lock the doors. Some of her professors had the curt direction that if you weren’t seated in your chairs, books open, you were not getting in the class once the class has started bell rang.

Unfortunately for those lolly-gaggers, they were not going to be allowed in to disrupt the learning experiences of the other more studious students who were intending on learning the subjects that they paid for. University was a time of serious studiousness for those who intended to get somewhere in academics and as such when it was class-time, noses were in books studying.

River cracked open her text book and started going through her notes while downing her breakfast sandwich amidst sips of coffee which served as a morning wakeup of sorts to get her ready for the day.

Undoubtedly her beloved fiancé was doing hockey drills. on the ice serving to cool-down until end-of-practice then showering so he could change into clothes suitable for class.

As an athlete, Haruo wore an Faculty of Athletics letterman jacket - athletes got those on the first day of class - which read UBC Hockey. Typically only athletes at post-secondary academic institutions (collegiate and university) wore the Letterman. It served to set them apart from the typical run of the mill university student who would usually wear T-shirts with the name of their faculty emblazoned on the front. In university, the Letterman was restricted to athletes whereas in high-school where anyone could purchase a Letterman jacket in their school colors to feed their ego.

The only others who sported that conceit were the Engineering Lettermen who thought themselves a cut above the riff-raff because of the enormous size of their brains.

Then there were the sororities and fraternities: like Alpha Omega Epsilon and Lambda Lambda Pi. These were mostly rich kid snobs who frequented these groups. Of course sororities and fraternities were meant to be places where one could develop business connections for the future but it was mostly drunken juice-filled revelry that persisted at those houses.

Bebe was in the Student Union Building (SUB for short) taking advantage of a nice comfy chair to curl up in, her book open to the subject in which her first class was in the morning. She’d had a gut hunch that there would be a quiz that morning so she was making sure that her morning routine included freshening up her knowledge of what she studied the night previous.

Bebe had a reputation back in high-school of being fun-loving; a party-girl so to speak; always on the prowl for a good time: but that wasn’t the case anymore. University and the prospects of a good paying teaching job once she had her degree in hand had matured Bebe who had her nose in the textbooks every chance she could get. It was a more serious Bebe that had emerged at university though some of her more playful traits still rose to the surface now and then amongst her close friends. River though the change in her friend was like night and day. And River found that Bebe’s new-found seriousness about study fed into her own and the two of them could be found during lunch break poring over their textbooks trying to get ahead of the curriculum and to achieve marks within the top ten percent of their classes.

For River, academics had always been her strong point as a perfectionist. For Bebe, however it had been a previously untapped wellspring of intrigue. Learning about new technologies was like a fount of never-ending new discovery.

River looked at her watch on her wrist. It was almost time to head out of the student hangout and head to class. She deposited her sandwich wrapper in the garbage can and then picked up her coffee which was still half full and warm. She had fifteen minutes to get to her first class of the day before the fifteen minute warning. She’d be there before the fifteen minute warning rang.
    This was written in the car.

Can anyone tell me why my stupid muse decides it’s going to get active when I’m behind a steering wheel?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    @texansky thanks. I’m not a builder that’s the only problem lol. So I’ll need to have practice for my hotel.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top