Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They're already teasing about the next pack (The gurus are hinting heavily today)

Comments

• Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    I think its “ a pair of shoes for werewolves”
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2022
    I think its “ a pair of shoes for werewolves”

Maybe they are covering up hairy feet I can’t wait for body hair!
  • Options
    Maybe the shoe is a baby shoe, snd they are updating babies!!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited March 2022
    well this will be first [REDACTED] that I probably will not be able to play at all

the wedding pack seemed to hit my computer hard but i somewhat have it running now (well minus some lag bug)

i don't think i have space for additions anymore :sweat_smile: regardless of how cool shoes it is

oh well i guess I'll just hope they keep adding cool content for when i am able to upgrade my computer one day i guess
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    sinnyoncesinnyonce Posts: 88 Member
    Honestly I think they should fix their recent packs first.

It's not just the recent packs that need fixing...
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited March 2022

I see a CAS kit coming including some new shoes.

I miss sending my Sims shopping for clothes. I loved the browse interaction on the clothes rack in Sims 2 and I’d love a similar theme for choosing shoes!

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I hope it’s a stuff pack it’s been over a year since we last had one and the quality of them have improved so much.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Werewolves game pack pleaseee!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2022

I miss sending my Sims shopping for clothes. I loved the browse interaction on the clothes rack in Sims 2 and I’d love a similar theme for choosing shoes!

I see a Stuffpack or a Gamepack Refresh. Why would they get excited for a Kit?
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member

Because it's part of their job to feign excitement even when it isn't real, in order to build hype...

I honestly don't think that's the case here and I think you're right. But you asked.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options

I would like that too, maybe they could add a clothing challenge where you have to buy clothing, shoes, jewelry etc. to open up that piece of CAS for that household.
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I would like that too, maybe they could add a clothing challenge where you have to buy clothing, shoes, jewelry etc. to open up that piece of CAS for that household.

I'd really love if this was a feature of the game. Something like how you can 'require' your sims to go grocery shopping by adding Simple Living, but for clothes. That'd be so great.

I'd love it in part because I miss that from TS2 and it's just more realistic to need to buy clothes before you wear them. But also because it would unclutter CAS, each sim would only have the specific clothes you bought for them....makes outfit planning far easier while also giving you the additional gameplay of shopping.

I'd pay a premium for this feature.
  • Options
    Stormkeep wrote: »

I'd really love if this was a feature of the game. Something like how you can 'require' your sims to go grocery shopping by adding Simple Living, but for clothes. That'd be so great.

I'd love it in part because I miss that from TS2 and it's just more realistic to need to buy clothes before you wear them. But also because it would unclutter CAS, each sim would only have the specific clothes you bought for them....makes outfit planning far easier while also giving you the additional gameplay of shopping.

Yes, I love the simple living challenge. I just wish they didn’t limit how many of the same item you can buy. You should be able to buy at least 5 of an item instead of 1 or 2, especially if you order it because you have to pay a fee for delivery. Also, they should carry all items including fruit and veggies from other packs.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I made my own retail location that is a grocery store for that very reason, @SheriSim57. No more limit on how much of an ingredient I can buy. Most of the ingredients can go into the LICE Retail Freezers which makes for unlimited supply when played sims shop there even if you only originally put 1 in the freezer for sale. It also means my sims can buy perfect quality ingredients because that's what the Sim who stocked the store grew.
    The only downside...it's a lot more expensive. :lol:

The only ingredients in the entire game that you cannot sell at a retail location are the wrapped red and white meat. Fortunately those are already available in unlimited supply from Lobo's grocery stand.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited March 2022

They are most likely excited because they are the ones who are designing it (whatever it is), even something simple as a pair of shoes can be exciting if you are the one designing them, which I think is the case here.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited March 2022
    Guys… I just saw a pair of shoes for [redacted] and I’m so excited !!! Will reply to this when we release it!!
    I’ll update it when we release [redacted] :-)
    pssst…. this is the first [redacted] I’m *fully* working on btw 🙂 and I can’t wait to share everything with you all!!! (when the time is right, of course)
    Wouldn't be the first time the gurus each posted tiny little clues that could come together and spell something. Remember FUTURECUBE? Plus, you'd need shoes while riding dragons, because brushing up against their scales could hurt your bare feet.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member

This! So much! I'm dying for a Get To Work refresh that changes how shopping works, but especially for CAS. Cottage Living added more meaningful grocery management, and I'd like to see that extended.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    A pair of shoes is what is exciting them about the pack? I'm sure it will be another female cas asset yawn.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

They work on multiple things at the same time. Obviously they are working on fixing packs as well. And these few tweets won't really consume that much of their time, on top of that it's weekend so there is a high chance they are tweeting in their free time, and free time means they are currently not working and it's not paid.

I didn't criticize their tweeting, I wanted to say that it doesn't make sense to add new gameplay content on top of mountains of broken old content. MWS has shown that something is fundamentally wrong with the game.
  • Options
    Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    Got to be those red ruby shoes from the Wizard of oz.
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member

They work on multiple things at the same time. Obviously they are working on fixing packs as well. And these few tweets won't really consume that much of their time, on top of that it's weekend so there is a high chance they are tweeting in their free time, and free time means they are currently not working and it's not paid.

I didn't criticize their tweeting, I wanted to say that it doesn't make sense to add new gameplay content on top of mountains of broken old content. MWS has shown that something is fundamentally wrong with the game.

So what would make sense to you?
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member

I never know if they’re teasing or not. Is it something big or just something small? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️.

As kits are easier to produce and are more frequent that’s why I think it’s that.

Me too! I love this idea.
    Gordy wrote: »
    Guys… I just saw a pair of shoes for [redacted] and I’m so excited !!! Will reply to this when we release it!!
    I’ll update it when we release [redacted] :-)
    pssst…. this is the first [redacted] I’m *fully* working on btw 🙂 and I can’t wait to share everything with you all!!! (when the time is right, of course)
    Wouldn't be the first time the gurus each posted tiny little clues that could come together and spell something. Remember FUTURECUBE? Plus, you'd need shoes while riding dragons, because brushing up against their scales could hurt your bare feet.

And you can’t stay on your dragon with sore feet! 😂

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞