Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oct-Dec.

Fav month of the year?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Probably October? It has the biggest and best reason to party, and it's usually crisp and chill but not so cold you don't want to parade in the streets. Usually. Sometimes it's that cold tbh but then, partying indoors is even better.

Here's one that's been on my mind that I really want to know for those with experience: when you kiss, (not like a dry peck or quick buss where it's just lips meeting briefly at the same level, no real movement) do you find your upper lip is topmost to your partner's, or is your partner's topmost? And which of you is taller?

I noticed my upper lip is almost always topmost in kissing, and I'm taller. But wondered if that's universal or if height has nothing to do with it? I tried it once with my lips lower than his and it felt awkward and unnatural.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Hahhaa, I've never locked lips with someone like that so I'mma pass the question to the next person. But I'm guessing it is a height thing, or whoever is at a higher level than the other (assuming you are both nor standing on the same ground).

XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member

I think, before making a choice, I'd try and listen out for a goat noise on the other side of the doors (a goat surely wouldn't keep quiet that long in an unfamiliar environment so if I wait for long enough, they're bound to move about, bleat, or maybe even headbutt the door at some point). If I couldn't hear anything behind my door then I'll stick with that one.
    (Do I get to pet the goats afterwards?)

Am interested to see other people's replies on this question so same again.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Iโ€™d come to this forum and complain that, since Sims 4 doesnโ€™t have cars, Iโ€™m having to make this choice. Then Iโ€™d make a poll and do the opposite of what it says.

Who is the most interesting person youโ€™ve ever met?
  • Options
    HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    Someone that I was semi-friends with at secondary school got into my local football (soccer) team in the fifth tier so it's not quite Man United or Barcelona, etc but it's a level that so many people would bite your hand at the chance to play it. He's on a scholarship currently but he has played in the first team a couple of times, it just was interesting to me to know someone who was so good at football.

I also sometimes like to reminisce that I scored a goal against him playing in goal one time so I'll definitely brag about it if he ever makes it big :D

What's your favourite fast-food place?
  • Options
    N/A.

Would you consider anything anecdotal to be passable as evidence that such a phenomenon / thing / idea or entity exists?

Suppose you are on a game show with the winning objective to win a sports car. The host leads you to three hidden doors each adjacent to one another. Only one of the doors reveals the sports car behind them, the other two contains goats. The host asks you to pick a door. And you pick door number 1 (or 2, or 3, whichever you want). The host then opens one of the other two doors you didn't select to reveal a goat. They then ask if you'd switch, or would you stick with your original choice.

Which do you choose?

No googling, please. ๐Ÿ˜

I think, before making a choice, I'd try and listen out for a goat noise on the other side of the doors (a goat surely wouldn't keep quiet that long in an unfamiliar environment so if I wait for long enough, they're bound to move about, bleat, or maybe even headbutt the door at some point). If I couldn't hear anything behind my door then I'll stick with that one.
    (Do I get to pet the goats afterwards?)

Am interested to see other people's replies on this question so same again.

Well, that's unorthodox. And yes, dear... you may pet the goats. ๐Ÿคญ

Any other takers? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can I first ask the host why he didn't open the first door that I picked? XD

What does your phone case look like?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    It's pretty boring. Lavender and mint colored but it's so old that the mint is yellowing.

Do you have a favorite color? What is it?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Black. Like my soul.

Do you have any pets? If not, would you want?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    No pets atm. I would love to have a cavalier cocker spaniel. I think they are adorable.

Same question?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Yeah, I have a pet cat.

ZLDVpvb.jpg?1

What is your usualy bedtime and wake up time?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm way too much of an insomniac and neurodivergent for regular bedtimes and wake up times.

Have you had snow recently (past few months) where you live?
  • Options
    No.

Would you rather not eat any sweet food, or spicy food for the rest of your life?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Spicy food. I have a low tolerance for spicy food. So giving that up wouldn't be an issue.

Can you handle sour foods?
  • Options
    Yes, I can.

Which is your fav citrus food?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Clementine.

Same question. I just woke up, so my brain isn't awake yet.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Lime. Iโ€™m allergic to most citrus, but love lime and Key Lime anything

Would you consider yourself to be an expert in anything?

• Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Besides my work field and a few sport activities it must be expert in sleep management...

What is something you should know well by now, but still sometimes feel like you're a complete novis at?
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    To be honest, sometimes I feel like that with everything. I never feel comfortable giving advice because even if I think I do know an answer, I'm never entirely confident that I've got the right answer or way of doing things. I've even had this with caring for a client who I've known and looked after for years. Clashed with a colleague a couple of times recently because of differences in how we work, which has now made me question if there's something wrong with the way I interpret things.

If you can see a way of doing something that will work, but the person you're working with refuses to believe you, what's your reaction?
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Do it, and show them empirical evidence that it can work, because it has.

What have you had to let go of as a dream because there's no way to make that happen now, in your life?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Being a singer... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Same question.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Anything athletic because of my own physical limitations.

What's the last thing you bought out of impulse rather than necessity?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Hm, I'm not sure. I'm not so much of an impulse type of buyer. I'm sure like 99% of the time, I already planned out what I want to buy even if it's like McDonald's or something. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And it's not like a, "Oh, I think I will buy McDonald's today for lunch." It's more like, "Today is Wednesday but I'm going out on Saturday to buy baking ingredients so I'mma buy this specific meal and then I also wanna buy their new Mcflurry on Saturday."

What was the last thing you ordered online?
    x3vZicL.gif