Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food/dish for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

*Sweats nervously* This is so tough... But I'mma say never eat Fish N Chips ever again... 😥😥😥 And only because I feel like I would also miss eating ice cream as that's like my second fav food. XD

There is this spinach pie my Mom always makes on holidays. It's probably my favorite food. I think I would prefer to eat only that for the rest of my life than give it up. It's too tasty to give up and I look forward to it on holidays
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member
    Wow, I'm surprised you both would not mind giving up all other foods just for one dish. Respect. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :bawling: I just found out that my stepdad has (AT MOST) a year left to live! :bawling: As if his dementia wasn't bad enough - evidently he now has cancer and with him being 78, I don't know if he could handle radiation :bawling: I'm so depressed about this right now
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    :bawling: I just found out that my stepdad has (AT MOST) a year left to live! :bawling: As if his dementia wasn't bad enough - evidently he now has cancer and with him being 78, I don't know if he could handle radiation :bawling: I'm so depressed about this right now

I'm so sorry, uh...do you have a nickname we can call you here? That is terrible news. I'm so sorry. I hope he had a good full life though.

As for foods, I'd give up my favorite (whatever that might be) in a heart beat rather than have only that the rest of my life. For one thing, I wouldn't live long or well on only one food. For another, no matter how much you love something, if it's the only thing you eat, you'll get sick to death of it and start hating it. And without one food, I can find another favorite, but more important to me is variety.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

@5782341b77vl That's very sad. I'm so sorry to hear about your stepdad. I hope you have lots of support to get through this. I'm sending you all my best thoughts and prayers. :heart:
  • Options

So sorry to hear that... :( Sending my prayers to you and him!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather be alone all your life or surrounded by really annoying people?

ALONE ALONE ALONE. XD

tumblr_nd35ospXkl1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Lol alone :joy:
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food/dish for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

*Sweats nervously* This is so tough... But I'mma say never eat Fish N Chips ever again... 😥😥😥 And only because I feel like I would also miss eating ice cream as that's like my second fav food. XD

What would I eat if I gave up rice? :scream: I can't do that :sweat_smile:

That's so rough :cry: I'll be sending my prayers to you and your family :heart:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I want to thank everyone for your kindness. Really, I do.

Right now I'm an emotional train wreck with everything going on in my life. So for right now, I've decided to step away from the forum for awhile.

Not permanently, just awhile!

I love you all, my friends, and I WILL be back! It's gonna take time, but I will be back!

Good-bye (for now) :(

Hugs :heart:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today's random QQ is:

4e95e6ce9a993e99d9f04dd38b8a8056654a76a8.jpg

LOL, these two dumbdumbs. XD But the kidnappers won't stand a chance. Hahaa.

QvHE3Io.gif
    W9rKvyb.gif
    IawQwR5.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. I think I'm as good as rescued. Those two are very resourceful and one's a brilliant research chemist with rich and powerful connections, the other has street skills and friends in low places with nothing to lose, and together they are capable of almost anything.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Today's random QQ is:

W9rKvyb.gif

Christopher Heyerdahl! One of my favorite actors.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have all of your messages and photos leak publicly or never use a smartphone/cellphone ever again?

All my messages and photos leaked. Enjoyyyy. XD

Today's random QQ is:

W9rKvyb.gif

Christopher Heyerdahl! One of my favorite actors.

He's so good at expressing emotions!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Hello? lol
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    I'm looking for a submarine! It's big and black and the driver is a very good friend of mine!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather never be able to keep anyone else’s secrets or have someone tell all of your secrets?

Uhmm.... Maybe never be able to keep anyone's secrets. 😂 I can always tell them in advance as a disclaimer that they should not tell me any secrets.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'd chose the first option too, because the only people I knew who had secrets that would have been bad if they got out, are dead now.

As for the everything leaked or no cellphone ever again thing?
    >:)

I guess I've lived without a cellphone before, so I could do it again. As it is, I keep location off except for rare circumstances when traveling if I want to use something that requires it, then off it goes again after, and I don't even leave permissions for access to microphone, camera, or storage on, but will turn those permissions on only for a specific reason if needed, then turn it off again after.

An old-fashioned radio phone would do me for calls on the road.

So what's new and interesting, everyone?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather wear heels to the gym or sneakers to a wedding?

Haha, def sneakers to a wedding. Pretty sure I've done that almost all the time. 😂 I actually wanted to wear my sneakers doing my university convocation but they won't let me so I had to buy flats and I remembered I was crying on the inside cuz I was getting nasty blisters at the back of my ankles and I could barely walk by evening time. LOL.

[...]

So what's new and interesting, everyone?

Hmm, nothing new for me... Just getting annoyed with Instragram hiding my posts from a bunch of my own followers. Instagram has got to be the worst social media app ever with its algorithm. 😣 But like it's also the easier ones to grow/get exposure, besides Tiktok, but I don't like Tiktok cuz it's hard to post my finished art stuff since art is a still image and not videos. But anyway, I digress. Hahaha.

How about you?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Definitely sneakers to a wedding rather than high heels to anything, gym, restaurant, my own funeral, doesn't matter, I'm not wearing heels. Or if I were, I won't be standing up, period. :D

Oh I am so sorry DeKay! I don't know how or why those torture devices called "womens shoes" are even on the market. Harming people's feet is never justified no matter who thinks it's attractive or expected. But if I were the ruler of the world, there would be no painful footwear anywhere in my realm. If people wanted to make their feet objects of worship, they could do it with pampering, silken slippers, foot jewelry, henna, or whatever, but absolutely no high heels, no narrow pointy toes, no harmful hurtful footwear allowed. Once a generation had passed, the idea that it was attractive would be forgotten and people might find human feet that can walk without hurting, acceptable again. LOL but I know RuPaul's Army would rise up and impale me on a stiletto in the town square.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Hahhaa, you're making those women shoes I wore sound like pure torture. The thing is they look pretty harmless. XD Something like this:

GUEST_5a2e7822-8eaf-4a24-8bbd-03df7f94d339So I don't know why they gave me blisters.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Haha, def sneakers to a wedding. Pretty sure I've done that almost all the time. 😂 I actually wanted to wear my sneakers doing my university convocation but they won't let me so I had to buy flats and I remembered I was crying on the inside cuz I was getting nasty blisters at the back of my ankles and I could barely walk by evening time. LOL.

Does any weirdo really choose heels to the gym rather than sneakers to a wedding¿¿¿😯😯😯 Unless it's not allowed

I usually dress for mobility so I currently only worn Oxford shoes about 5cm heels. But for me 5cm Oxford shoes doesn't affect activity much, but definitely sneakers are more convenient
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Does any weirdo really choose heels to the gym rather than sneakers to a wedding¿¿¿😯😯😯 Unless it's not allowed

I usually dress for mobility so I currently only worn Oxford shoes about 5cm heels. But for me 5cm Oxford shoes doesn't affect activity much, but definitely sneakers are more convenient

I guess it could be a bit weird to wear sneakers if you are wearing a dress of some sort cuz they don't really match. 😂 And wearing heels at the gym might not always be so bad. You could just work on your arms for that day and not anything to do with your legs and feet and so you could get away with the pain from that. 😬

I used to wear 5cm or so thick heels when I was a kid. 😂 It feels weird when you get to be a bit taller than what you're used to.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahhaa, you're making those women shoes I wore sound like pure torture. The thing is they look pretty harmless. XD Something like this:

GUEST_5a2e7822-8eaf-4a24-8bbd-03df7f94d339So I don't know why they gave me blisters.

You kidding, those look horrific! look at those hooves instead of room for human toes! And if it rubbed painful blisters on your achilles tendon or heel from chafing because it doesn't hold on to your foot properly, then yes, that's a torture device. Let me smash it for you. Then I'll burn it. I'm the Foot Avenger. :D

I would wear a pair of these:

aWfh5NOm.jpg
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options

You kidding, those look horrific! look at those hooves instead of room for human toes! And if it rubbed painful blisters on your achilles tendon or heel from chafing because it doesn't hold on to your foot properly, then yes, that's a torture device. Let me smash it for you. Then I'll burn it. I'm the Foot Avenger. :D

I would wear a pair of these:

aWfh5NOm.jpg

Hahhaa, it's okay. I just wore those shoes for that one night. I don't even know where they are now in the house. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,759 Member
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm Oxblood!

You are fearless, honest, and you stick to your guns. You pride yourself on your honesty, and on being true to your values even in difficult situations. Others admire your grit, and those who can handle it appreciate your bluntness. Your friendships are ride-or-die, and your loved ones would destroy the sun for you. To put it simply: you're lowkey punk. Just remember that softness is not the same as weakness, and that it's ok to be a little more forgiving-- toward others, but also toward yourself.

I'm lowkey punk...? I'd like to think I'm highkey punk, but sure. :D

Hello, mind if I join in? 🙂

Welcomeeeee!!! And no, we don't mind.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top