Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited April 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What makes you feel super loved?

Hmm.... When people buy me gifts (that I actually like or mentioned that I wanted before, LOL) or say something like, "This reminds me of you," when they show me something like a song, etc.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    When people say 'i love you'. Hugs. Cooking together or sharing food.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,840 Member
    Hugs, lots of hugs. When someone feels comfortable enough to say I love you in front of others. Makes time to listen when you feel you need to talk, and has an always ready shoulder to cry on if things get that bad.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Interesting to see you guys say hugs. Over here where I'm from, hugs are super duper rare. We may only give hugs to someone like if they're gojng overseas and you won't ever seem them again for years or if you really really really really love the person. 😂 I think in my whole life, I only hugged one person and it was a guy in my class who was gonna move to the US. All the other times I've hugged someone were band members after their shows, and of course, they're from the US so hugs to them is a common thing.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited April 2022
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

When people show an interest in what I think and feel, and genuinely want to spend time with me for the purpose of getting to know each other and enjoying each other's company, rather than just out of convenience or because none of their other friends are available.
    Would also agree about hugs too.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What animal best represents you today, and why?

Maybe a sloth...? It's the first day of the fasting month now. I'm super hungry and I'm also just lazying around to conserve all that energy. I can't really think of an animal that is known for always being hungry. Sometimes I feel like people forget or don't realize how grueling the fasting month can be. Cuz we don't just not eat and drink for hours, we also have to wake up so early like at 4am to eat. So technically, we also get less sleep. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cat.

I'm feeling a bit lazy and aloof. I feel like just strutting through the apartment with my tail up like I'm the queen of this small corner of the world....oh wait, I am! I am a bit lacking in the tail department, well, 1 out of 2 isn't bad. I can certainly see the appeal of curling up in a ball in a patch of sunshine and having a nap. That will have to wait of course, because it's 6am and the sun isn't up yet and the forecast today is saying it's going to be cloudy all day. I guess I will have to be content to just strut around in an aloof queenly manner, that actually sounds like fun. And if you throw a ball of yarn for me to play with....you're going to be the one to pick it up.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today on Sorak thinks they can finally not worry, no more arm pains, no ear blockages.... And now it feels like my left ear isn't hearing as well. Way too much tinnitus to be happy about, now it's worrying I'm going deaf, again my body needs to give me a break
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm.... When people buy me gifts (that I actually like or mentioned that I wanted before, LOL) or say something like, "This reminds me of you," when they show me something like a song, etc.

People just taking time to chat to me! It's something I always feel all warm inside over.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member
    What is this?
  • Options
    What is this?

Everyday, @DeKay will post a question of the day. Everyone is welcome to come answer it. If there's a larger point or goal to it I have no clue what it is. It's just an interesting pastime that offers a glimpse inside the minds of our fellow simmers. There's a few of us who are regulars in this section that are like a loose, really quirky, little family of sorts. But by all means it's open to all who want to have fun. We'll adopt anybody.

• Options
    ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member
    > @DaniRose2143 said:
    > Everyday, @DeKay will post a question of the day. Everyone is welcome to come answer it. If there's a larger point or goal to it I have no clue what it is. It's just an interesting pastime that offers a glimpse inside the minds of our fellow simmers. There's a few of us who are regulars in this section that are like a loose, really quirky, little family of sorts. But by all means it's open to all who want to have fun. We'll adopt anybody.

Oh Nice! Thank you! Maybe I'll try it one day. Seems interesting.
  • Options
    Welcome @ApostolosJen! You're welcome to try today if you like. Today's question is what animal best represents you today and why?
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    This put me off food.
    9a3Zy8G.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    This put me off food.
    9a3Zy8G.jpeg

Science has gone too far!
  • Options
    What is this?

Everyday, DeKay will post a question of the day. Everyone is welcome to come answer it. If there's a larger point or goal to it I have no clue what it is. It's just an interesting pastime that offers a glimpse inside the minds of our fellow simmers. There's a few of us who are regulars in this section that are like a loose, really quirky, little family of sorts. But by all means it's open to all who want to have fun. We'll adopt anybody.

Yep. And you guys don't have to only answer or get the convo going with my questions. Feel free to just talk about anything here! It's basically just a random chat thread for anyone! 😊
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What is this?

Everyday, DeKay will post a question of the day. Everyone is welcome to come answer it. If there's a larger point or goal to it I have no clue what it is. It's just an interesting pastime that offers a glimpse inside the minds of our fellow simmers. There's a few of us who are regulars in this section that are like a loose, really quirky, little family of sorts. But by all means it's open to all who want to have fun. We'll adopt anybody.

Yep. And you guys don't have to only answer or get the convo going with my questions. Feel free to just talk about anything here! It's basically just a random chat thread for anyone! 😊
    What is this?

Everyone is welcome in every game, with the possible exception of one, "Who On This Thread'. I only say that because its always the same players, I've never seen any new faces in that game and all of the current players are listed on page one. Personally I've been super tempted to jump in but I've been waiting to see @SupersonicAvalanche around so I could ask whether my name has to appear on the front page first to start.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    This put me off food.
    9a3Zy8G.jpeg

Yuck.

@DaniRose2143 I think with Who On This Thread anyone is allowed to participate, we're just not allowed to tag/nominate anyone who isn't already on that thread. I think it's so that nobody gets unsuspectingly nominated for a WOTT question if they don't want to join in. So please feel free to join! 🙂
  • Options
    This put me off food.
    9a3Zy8G.jpeg

Yuck.

@DaniRose2143 I think with Who On This Thread anyone is allowed to participate, we're just not allowed to tag/nominate anyone who isn't already on that thread. I think it's so that nobody gets unsuspectingly nominated for a WOTT question if they don't want to join in. So please feel free to join! 🙂

Coooooollllll!!
  • Options
    What is this?

What is this?

Everyone is welcome in every game, with the possible exception of one, "Who On This Thread'. I only say that because its always the same players, I've never seen any new faces in that game and all of the current players are listed on page one. Personally I've been super tempted to jump in but I've been waiting to see @SupersonicAvalanche around so I could ask whether my name has to appear on the front page first to start.

Yes, you can jump in to that game as well, actually! It's just that we will tag past players but any new people can join without having to be invited or anything.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    What animal represents me? My girlfriend has said I feel like a "bison" or "side of beef" when she gives me a massage.
    My man says I'm like a very large over-eager dog, the kind that jumps all over him when he gets home, then nearly breaks the chair trying to climb into his lap. XD

So DeKay, what's that siggy with the person in a spiderweb-looking thing?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    What animal represents me? My girlfriend has said I feel like a "bison" or "side of beef" when she gives me a massage.
    My man says I'm like a very large over-eager dog, the kind that jumps all over him when he gets home, then nearly breaks the chair trying to climb into his lap. XD

So DeKay, what's that siggy with the person in a spiderweb-looking thing?

Haha, it's from this music video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwY59xGklKI

I blast this song so much that it's become my mom's fav song.. tho she would always sing the lyrics wrongly and make some up. 😂 My mom: A confirmed emo. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh my God, a band that I love follows me back on Insta!! Freaking out. XD

4ruaeId.png

tumblr_p9lpltyICn1wgpq1xo1_1280.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    That's awesome @DeKay I'm happy for you and what is happening to Kermit :joy:
  • Options
    Elliandre wrote: »
    That's awesome @DeKay I'm happy for you and what is happening to Kermit :joy:

Hehe, thank you. That's Kermit needing oxygen cuz he can't breathe like me. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hahahahah :lol:

Just wondering but is this a Canadian band because in our anthem song are the lyrics Canada true north strong and free?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top