Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm Oxblood!

You are fearless, honest, and you stick to your guns. You pride yourself on your honesty, and on being true to your values even in difficult situations. Others admire your grit, and those who can handle it appreciate your bluntness. Your friendships are ride-or-die, and your loved ones would destroy the sun for you. To put it simply: you're lowkey punk. Just remember that softness is not the same as weakness, and that it's ok to be a little more forgiving-- toward others, but also toward yourself.

I'm lowkey punk...? I'd like to think I'm highkey punk, but sure. :D

dusty rose

My friend, you are hella aesthetic. Everything about you is thoughtful and intentional, from the way you present yourself to the way you've constructed your space. You'd probably make the most impressive cakes. You have a few close relationships that you've poured yourself into, and you both value the little every-day moments you have together. That said, sometimes you get a bit lost in the details and forget to take a holistic look at your life. Who have you left behind? Are you happy, or do you just look it? Remember to have an honest check-in with yourself sometimes.

It overestimates...
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Hello, mind if I join in? 🙂

Welcomeeeee!!! And no, we don't mind.

Yay! 🙂

For the question, I got Cobalt Blue.
    Nothing feels better to you than making something new from nothing. It would take rope, some tape, and quite possibly a triple-locked door to keep you from your creative pursuits. You are expressive and unique, and refuse to be boxed in. Some are put off or left behind by your passion for the things that matter to you. Occasionally, you would do well to slow down and ground yourself in the present. Check in with others, take a break, and let yourself worry less about that lofty goal of yours.

Am surprised at the colour choice but the description is scarily accurate in some parts, particularly the bit about not being grounded. 😅
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?

Never stand in line again. The traffic here in Singapore is not too bad.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?

Never stand in line again. That would be great! In the UK we have a lot of queues, especially during touristy months.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Green traffic lights. I don't really mind waiting in line, since I'm usually not in a hurry when I'm shopping.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member

Your Result:
    oxblood
    You are fearless, honest, and you stick to your guns. You pride yourself on your honesty, and on being true to your values even in difficult situations. Others admire your grit, and those who can handle it appreciate your bluntness. Your friendships are ride-or-die, and your loved ones would destroy the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sun for you. To put it simply: you're lowkey punk. Just remember that softness is not the same as weakness, and that it's ok to be a little more forgiving-- toward others, but also toward yourself.

looks like I got oxblood, too! I had never heard of any of the four artists, so the choosing of lyrics was just reading text.

I think I'd take the traffic lights all being green maybe. No, never standing in line, you know why? sometimes I need a red light, so I can do something for a sec that I can't do while driving.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

What was your favorite childhood treat?

Oh my. So many. But I like the White Rabbit candy. The inside wrapper around the candy is also edible so it's just really cool to me. But other than that, it's pretty much a milk candy.
    481e.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh my. So many. But I like the White Rabbit candy. The inside wrapper around the candy is also edible so it's just really cool to me. But other than that, it's pretty much a milk candy.
    481e.jpg

Those milk candies look yummy!

As a child I liked any kind of chocolate. Sweet-wise, I used to like foam bananas and foam shrimps, as well as the Quality Street toffee pennies. I also remember candy sticks. Strange thinking about it now because these days I hardly ever eat any of those things, except the chocolate. I have become more of a dark chocolate fan in the last decade but have always been a fan of Crunchie bars.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I loved when my mother would by girl scout cookies, and could never decide if I liked the chocolate mint ones or the coconut caramel chocolate ones, better. But if I got to go to a restaurant and order a dessert, it would always be Strawberry Shortcake.
    Made some recently in fact, so here's a pic of that:

20220316-183403.jpg
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

481e.jpg

Those milk candies look yummy!

As a child I liked any kind of chocolate. Sweet-wise, I used to like foam bananas and foam shrimps, as well as the Quality Street toffee pennies. I also remember candy sticks. Strange thinking about it now because these days I hardly ever eat any of those things, except the chocolate. I have become more of a dark chocolate fan in the last decade but have always been a fan of Crunchie bars.

I've never heard of foam bananas or foam shrimps sweets! Might have to Google that.
    Today's Q Q is:

I loved when my mother would by girl scout cookies, and could never decide if I liked the chocolate mint ones or the coconut caramel chocolate ones, better. But if I got to go to a restaurant and order a dessert, it would always be Strawberry Shortcake.

20220316-183403.jpg

Oooh, that looks delish. I've always wanted to try making shortcake but never gotten round.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

20220316-183403.jpg

Oh that looks nice! 😋

@DeKay I found a picture of the foam bananas and shrimps: https://images.app.goo.gl/tTEobytTSEM79Mfg9

This is making me hungry.
    Today's Q Q is:

20220316-183403.jpg

Oh that looks nice! 😋

DeKay I found a picture of the foam bananas and shrimps: https://images.app.goo.gl/tTEobytTSEM79Mfg9

This is making me hungry.

That's cool! How is the texture like? Is it like a marshmallow soft and chewy, or is it more of a hard solid chewy kinda candy?
    FwDXXd5.gif

That's cool! How is the texture like? Is it like a marshmallow soft and chewy, or is it more of a hard solid chewy kinda candy?

The texture was more like fondant icing or marzipan but a bit chewier. I think the bananas used to taste slightly banana flavoured too whereas the shrimps just tasted like sugar.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which video game or book do you wish for them to make into a movie?

I'd like to see Detroit: Become Human to be movie. Preferably Hank and Connor just solving cases. 😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3JKpXWLvI
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'd like to see a Sims movie made, but in the style of the LEGO movies. Not in terms of animation but in that it would be set within its own universe and utilising all of the game's quirks such as split second clothing changes, teleporting to different worlds, characters giving off visual symbols whenever they are concentrating or experiencing emotions; plus all the lot traits like island spirits, hauntings with spectres, the Strangerville plants and cursed lots. I also liked the idea in the Lego movies of bringing together several different realms based on the franchise, they could do that with the Sims too with the different zones, human and occult. There's so much potential for a mad comedy adventure movie with this game!

With books, I'd love to see Tony DiTerlizzi's Wondla trilogy made into a film. It has great animation potential. For anyone who doesn't know the series, the books are set in an alien world and follow the adventures of a girl who is one of the last of humanity's attempt to regrow their population and her alien friend who is an old traveller (and a bit of a drunk).
    The amount of illustration throughout the books is particularly impressive, as each one is about the thickness of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, so it must have taken absolutely ages to do! (Have made a small written and illustrated novel for a uni project once and by the end of the year I was sick of the sight of it!)
    So much thought and dedication has been put into the natural elements of the world, what the plants look like and the creature designs, it would be lovely to see and hear these things in a movie.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Finally, enough hand pain later and I feel normalish again
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which video game or book do you wish for them to make into a movie?

I'd like to see Detroit: Become Human to be movie. Preferably Hank and Connor just solving cases. 😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3JKpXWLvI

Red Dead Redemption 1+2

Something about an old cowboy film is fun, now mix one of the best open world sandboxes and it's sequels... Boom.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I would like Dragon Age to become a movie or tv series.
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Is there something you that you always tried to learn but always give up or put it aside cuz it was too overwhelming?

Welp, I'm actually trying to write my own script for Photoshop that couldn't exactly be made by a PS action. Plus, I've always wanted to do some kinda coding or scripting but I just stink at it. I ended up chickening out and just making an easier action that's more basic to make via Photoshop actions. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Is there something you that you always tried to learn but always give up or put it aside cuz it was too overwhelming?

Welp, I'm actually trying to write my own script for Photoshop that couldn't exactly be made by a PS action. Plus, I've always wanted to do some kinda coding or scripting but I just stink at it. I ended up chickening out and just making an easier action that's more basic to make via Photoshop actions. 😂

Cool, I didn't know it was possible to make your own code for Photoshop. What would the script make it do?

Regarding the question, I've never really stuck with any sports because I'm slow moving and have slight co-ordination difficulties. Finding an exercise routine to stick to has been a bit of a challenge because I get bored with both physical activity and routines.
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Cool, I didn't know it was possible to make your own code for Photoshop. What would the script make it do?

Regarding the question, I've never really stuck with any sports because I'm slow moving and have slight co-ordination difficulties. Finding an exercise routine to stick to has been a bit of a challenge because I get bored with both physical activity and routines.

I wanted to make a script for the curves tool to automatically set a gray point from a color fill layer. It sounds like such a simple thing to do but boy, it's hard. I'm surprised not more people have tried to code it. The only one I can find online didn't work (maybe it won't be a work for the latest version of something) cuz that article was from 2009.

Ooh, for the exercise thing. I can understand how it can be tough. But the good thing about always changing up your routine is that that is actually the way to go! Sticking to the same one yields less good results cuz your body can adapt to the exerices after some time and it won't be working too hard and therefore you will see less progress!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I tried learning how to play Crusader Kings and it only lasted a few hours until I gave up. lol
    Today's Q Q is:
    What has been your favorite travel experience?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Riding a horse in Egypt. It was a perfect memory I'll live into my death with.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Dusty Rose:
    My friend, you are hella aesthetic. Everything about you is thoughtful and intentional, from the way you present yourself to the way you've constructed your space. You'd probably make the most impressive cakes. You have a few close relationships that you've poured yourself into, and you both value the little every-day moments you have together. That said, sometimes you get a bit lost in the details and forget to take a holistic look at your life. Who have you left behind? Are you happy, or do you just look it? Remember to have an honest check-in with yourself sometimes.

I really enjoyed that quiz website I missed earlier. Lots of fun quizzes on there. I think it's hilarious that this quiz thinks I can bake good cakes. :joy: Only the ones I bake in Sims 4 look good. The rest is kind of true lol. My previous apartment was decorated hella aesthetic for sure and I was always redecorating it haha. I got made fun of by my friends for that, but it made dinner parties fun and it was my own apartment I lived in for around 10 years so I really enjoyed trying to be 'aesthetic' in it lol. In my personal presentation though, I'm not like that, I look very plain. I definitely keep a few friends and my younger brother extremely close and cherish simple time together like just talking and having coffee, because I struggled a lot to make friends as a kid and didn't really make any friends until I was in my teens and early twenties. I definitely get caught up in details and lose perspective on things. I have left some people in my past that I regret and especially fell apart from some people during covid from not seeing them often. And no Quiz, I am not happy, thanks for asking, I have some personal relationships that are extremely stressful right now that I just put aside in my mind and retreat into my games and books and I struggle with autism, depression and social anxiety, but I work hard to feel happy and laugh. The need to be honest with myself is true, I need to remind myself often that most people don't like me and I should stop trying to make new friends and then feeling very hurt and bad about myself when they reject me without explanation and I should just cherish and focus my time on the ones I've got now who care about me and respect me. And I also need to tell myself that NO I can't make good French Toast and I should just give up already and stop trying, it's been decades, doesn't matter what frying pan I use.
    Today's Q Q is:

For today's question, that's hard to choose, travel is always fun. I'm going to pick one winter camping/mounting hiking trip in British Columbia as my current favorite to look at pictures from, since I had a lot of fun with one of my friends in particular on that trip. I was pretty scared of all the cougar warning signs lol and thought the trip was badly planned and he kept promising to wrestle the cougars and keep me safe. We had so much fun together on that camping trip. He sadly passed away last year from ALS, so I think of that trip often now, and what a good person he was and like a big brother to me. As much as I love exploring new places on my own and find it most relaxing, especially since I would never pick a winter camping trip on a mountain with cougars for myself my travel mates are crazy, but my favorite memories are because of time spent with other people for sure like I love all the trips I've taken with my Mom to Europe just the two of us and we are currently planning our next big trip for this summer. I hope others have some travel memories to share! :smile:
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Riding a horse in Egypt. It was a perfect memory I'll live into my death with.
    @Sorak4
    Wow that sounds so amazing! :love: I have watched some travel videos on youtube of horse riding trips in the desert and they look so incredibly beautiful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top