Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Cheeses would be port salut, havarti, Swiss, and really aged reserve cheddar like 8 years or more aged.

Favorite food from another country? That's hard but I love hot and spicy whether it's Szechuan or Hunan, Vietnamese, Korean, Mexican, or Indian.

Yay, Havarti and Swiss gang.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Ugh! What an awful morning! The door to the trailer was broken in the "Lock" position! To make matters worse, Mom and I were locked INSIDE!! I had to go climb out of the window to get the neighbor for help (after walking the dogs, that is) :confounded: Thank God for Mike the neighbor, who got it figured out and fixed it!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Ugh! What an awful morning! The door to the trailer was broken in the "Lock" position! To make matters worse, Mom and I were locked INSIDE!! I had to go climb out of the window to get the neighbor for help (after walking the dogs, that is) :confounded: Thank God for Mike the neighbor, who got it figured out and fixed it!

Glad that worked out! It probably opened inward so you couldn't kick it in. So what was the cause?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Glad that worked out! It probably opened inward so you couldn't kick it in. So what was the cause?

No, the door opens outward (it's a fire code, I think) but breaking it wasn't an option (with screen door in the way) .

Mike had to use a ladder to climb in the living room window, so he could basically disassemble the door latch - a part of the DEADBOLT had fallen off when we locked up for the night :confounded:

Adding to the frustration, three of the four screws that held the door latch on were stripped. Mom was able to get 2 out, before Mike came. Mike had to drill the head off one, because it was just that too badly stripped.

All and all, it was a little over 2 hours of work just to get the door fixed.
  • Options
    Wow, that is indeed a good neighbor! So how did those screws get stripped in the first place? That's a royal pain in the neck to deal with alright. Hope you take him out for a beer or bake him some cookies or something 😉

My movie night was a bit disappointing because I last saw Army of Darkness as a teen, and somehow found it only mildly amusing for the first 15 minutes, then wanted to just go do something else, but others were enjoying it. I fear I'm losing my sense of humor or getting too picky.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather give up air conditioning and heating for the rest of your life or give up the Internet for the rest of your life? (Imagine this only applies to your situation in your own house, i.e, you can still enjoy air conditioning in the mall, or use the internet using a public wifi when you're outside.)

I don't even have air conditioning at home so I'll survive without it. 😂 If I had to choose between the internet and my standing fan, I'll still want my internet. Can't live without it. 😥
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @ignominiusrex

It's an old trailer (2013) so it's not 100% :wink:

Sad to say that I'm not familiar with Army Of Darkness. Who's in it?
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s the best type of cheese for you?

Swiss cheese is my fave. <3 Havarti is second.

The kind found in trucks? lol
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather give up air conditioning and heating for the rest of your life or give up the Internet for the rest of your life? (Imagine this only applies to your situation in your own house, i.e, you can still enjoy air conditioning in the mall, or use the internet using a public wifi when you're outside.)

I don't even have air conditioning at home so I'll survive without it. 😂 If I had to choose between the internet and my standing fan, I'll still want my internet. Can't live without it. 😥

Hmm I've gone without both before so this really isn't that tough of a question :joy: probably internet because it's easy enough to live without and I'm always tempted to give up social media anyways because it's so depressing :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm not sure how I missed the q.o.t.d.

Internet. I might've been 15 when the internet was "born" , so for all those years before, I did fine without it. I had a bicycle, and I had friends within riding distance. We'd go and hang out. Have fun. Not stuck inside on a cell phone or computer (though I did have a PC as well for those rainy days)! We'd be outside enjoying life and weren't slaves to electronics, like today.

As far as the heat and AC -

One of the beauties of "Camper Life" is, if it gets too cold, hook up and go to warmer climate. If you feel too hot, hook up and head North, where it's cooler.

Heat and AC isn't big, but it's staying vs the internet.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather watch nothing but Hallmark Christmas movies or nothing but horror movies?

I'd rather watch Hallmark Christmas movies. 😂 Horror movies are just a no no for me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Christmas movies, I guess.

Today is my Mom's birthday - 65 years YOUNG :wink: Happy birthday, Mom!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather oversleep for 2 hours every day for a week or not get any sleep at all for four days?

Oversleep. I didn't get sleep for about 2-3 nights some weeks ago and it was torture. No way I wanna go thru that again. Can't even imagine 4 nights. LOL. I would die.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @ignominiusrex

It's an old trailer (2013) so it's not 100% :wink:

Sad to say that I'm not familiar with Army Of Darkness. Who's in it?

It's the third move I think of the "Evil Dead" series starring Bruce Campbell as Ash. Does that ring a bell?

Just in case it doesn't here's the trailer. It's a campy 'horror' comedy cult classic from 1992, I bet you'll remember it:
    https://youtu.be/UHZQEtG8xYo
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather oversleep for 2 hours every day for a week or not get any sleep at all for four days?

Kill the alarm clock! 'Cause I'm going to oversleep! I think the human body can only go 72 hours of being constant awake, before you'd finally pass out!

@ignominiusrex

Yes I do remember those "Evil Dead" movies. I like those Bruce Campbell movies, but I guess I missed that one.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited March 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

This question reminds me of something
    Warning: Graphic Content

When I was in high school, there was a stench from the floor-standing air conditioner in the art classroom. My city is hot and humid in summer (and it's a basin). Because I'm an art student, I usually go to the art classroom for classes (the art classrooms are all specific classes, so that classroom is only our class and our class can only go there, because all art classes are have art classes in same time). The teacher asked technicians to check and found nothing (I don't know why, maybe it hid too deep). Then I asked my parents for air conditioner cleaner and washing the air conditioner with a few classmates, we washed out many of black water but it still smelled bad.
    The next day I was going to continue to wash the air conditioner. A boy said there must be something in it then he pulled two branches from the outside to get the things inside the air conditioner (the classroom is on the first floor and there're bushes outside). He pulled out an empty snack bag and a poultry leg bone that was completely meatless. He check for a while and suddenly retched badly, than the whole classroom was filled with the smell of biological weapons.
    He took out a
    rat jerky
    and ran out with the thing between the branches, luckily there was a trash can nearby. The entire classroom ran out. We didn't have class that afternoon. The teacher also didn't let us go back to class after he known (he wasn't there before we ran out). After that the air conditioner in the classroom did not smell bad. The teacher said that people who eat in the classroom will be severely punished.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have a mullet or a perm?

Hmmmm.... perm, I guess. Not that a mullet is bad in my humble opinion... but with a mullet, I won't be able to make my personal hairstyle look cool. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Perm.

I lived my teenage years during the Mullet Age :lol: Been there, seen it, and even Done it.

Plus I think I'm at that age where a Mullet is no longer an option :(
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather watch nothing but Hallmark Christmas movies or nothing but horror movies?

I'd rather watch Hallmark Christmas movies. 😂 Horror movies are just a no no for me.

Yeah, I'd rather laugh at how bad Hallmark Movies are than be stuck with horror movies. When it comes to horror, give me books :love:
    Today's Q Q is:

Oversleep. I didn't get sleep for about 2-3 nights some weeks ago and it was torture. No way I wanna go thru that again. Can't even imagine 4 nights. LOL. I would die.

Man, these are both bad options :sweat_smile: honestly let me oversleep because at some point my body will just wake me up anyways.
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmmmm.... perm, I guess. Not that a mullet is bad in my humble opinion... but with a mullet, I won't be able to make my personal hairstyle look cool. 😂

I don't think I could pull off a mullet...but a perm? Well, I guess my hair is kinda curly anyways :joy: so let's go with that one.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather be alone all your life or surrounded by really annoying people?

ALONE ALONE ALONE. XD

tumblr_nd35ospXkl1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather be alone all your life or surrounded by really annoying people?

Alone
  • Options
    One of the benefits of life in a campground is the interesting people who come to live (possibly next to you) at the campground. Just found out that the neighbor was a "cage fighter" for 15 years. Not only that, but he done it not for money, but for the fun of it! :confounded: This is a guy, who is not afraid of physical pain, and he will beat anyone sceneless! I'm glad to have him as a friend and not an opponent in the cage! :scream:
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I can be very annoying, so I get along well with other annoying people. I choose company, to have tea with and not get lonely. All your life is a long time to be completely alone.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food/dish for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

*Sweats nervously* This is so tough... But I'mma say never eat Fish N Chips ever again... 😥😥😥 And only because I feel like I would also miss eating ice cream as that's like my second fav food. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food/dish for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

I feel like I could eat something like those $1 Ramen noodles forever, since they have so many different flavors :lol: I feel like I could eat something like that forever.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top