Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited February 2022
    @Silverofdreeams30. Thank you, glad you liked it!😊

Sorry I have to edit to add, I don't have any type of story progression or hardly any 'episodes' that might add things, like World Adventures, or Late Night and so on, so this might be effecting how they act as well!

AI: I think it's a combination of Many factors influencing their AI in my game! I think their programing makes them able to learn, by what We the player does and doesn't do. For instance if they go to woo but we interrupt/redirect that, they might learn it's not ok and start choosing other stuff to do instead, to increase their fun. or if we direct them to go do some other task right after woo, they might learn they should just always just 'woo and go!' LOL (So I would think They probably can be "taught" this very thing as well, by directing them to kiss/flirt several times, until they 'get it'.)
    I like them on high free wilI, so when I see them doing something I like, I never interrupt or redirect their flirting's and woo business, even if they want to bore me to death, and do that All day long (which is soo boring so I just go watch TV LOL and come back later) I just let them, so they learn that is totally Ok behavior in this town.

Traits: The ones that do the most PDA are usually flirty which makes them assertive romantically, and hopeless romantics who love to be in Love, & some are great kissers too. The FO and HR ones want a partner and babies really Soon!

Environment: I think This is a Huge influencer! Putting a woo object on the community lot really influences them, I learned from playing Sunlit Tides, and saw it becomes like their very favorite object in the whole world, especially that Lounge bed from Sunlit tides. People will just be acting normal doing normal stuff, and as soon as the bed is placed, Bam! all of a sudden everyone is kissing and flirting, making a mad dash to be the first to use it! LOL🤣

Partnering: this Might have something to influence it too. my sims choose who they want to be with by thinking the red heart and then the partner heart, those are the people I put together. But It can go Wrong like with Cherish, and Fawn's original Mother Linda, they were the awful mean Big B* to their partners in my game and I have no clue why. they had the same 'love' traits as their partners, but acted Mean, I think they were flawed!!

Playboys: Ayden, Thalan and Timon took a very long time to finally want to fall in love, I think their AI was 'learning' that their playboy 'love them and leave them' behavior was OK, until much later. maybe they finally got sick of being alone every night? I'm not 100% positive, but it seemed like it!

Mods: I have NRaas W mod set on the default, except I did change it to 'partners only' to try to keep them from cheating. It mostly works, but Sian did jump Leif for an inappropriate Kiss, which she does frequently at the Fire station and I can't stop her because she is never an active, so she has learned this behavior is OK as a homeless sim.

Possible Moodlet?: I do have a glitch with the wedding bells moodlet sometimes never seeming to go away on certain sims! I think that also could possibly be influencing the sims AI as well. Quigley was the first to get it, as a Teenager! I had never heard of a teen getting that before, especially before Marriage, so it must be a glitch! Anyway that moodlet lets them want to be ''frisky'', which might work on sims to influence their PDA, like if you added that to them with Master controller. I haven't tried it, but it might work.

I hope I didn't write too much but the sims learning AI and love life is so interesting to me! I hope I didn't make it confusing!
    In a nutshell, as a test, You could add the flirty & HR trait to a partnered couple, and have them go to an empty community lot with nothing but a Lounge bed on it! They love to romance on community lots the Most. 🤣 Good Luck!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,202 Member
    edited February 2022
    @DivaDoodle

wow, this was a very interesting read
    thank you. I might have too much cc for them to do a lot
    automatically haha. I can't help it I love cc.
    I will set flirty trait on a sim couple in my game and see how they treat it lol.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Oh I Love the cc you have! I hope you keep it! :)
    Yes the flirty trait is a strong acting trait!
    I forgot to say that so is charisma, when the skill gets at the top it acts like flirty! :wink:
  • Options

408 The Watcher Watches: Leif & Rico's House ~~ Angel House, Occupied! ~~

Angel House is now opened! Many townsfolk were scooted to the sidewalk for the house to go from a Hang Out back to a residence, and start accepting the Orphans.
    To have so many sims here, shows Watcher that a Hang Out is very much wanted in the town!
    That is Dante's toddler Dimitri.
    ZcUejcG.jpg
    xqQlnXx.jpg

This little boy is Hank Gandlion, same sir name as Laz but no relation, yet, I've always wanted to put them together. ;)
    5SpfJOY.jpg

This little girl is Katey Knight. She has found some dirty dishes to wash, probably from the people who had attended the Hang Out earlier.
    XuGVMlq.jpg

You all might remember Myra Synpes, she used to have the frankenstein hairdo.
    bO01c7y.jpg

On the left is Bastian with his twin, Bjorn Jorgensen on the right. In the middle is Bonnie Doone, who was Beau Lothario's first fling.
    7kX8fZn.jpg

Not seen so often is island boy, Lekeke Mahani. and the newest homeless that the game just made, is baby Iliya Kuryakin. He is obviously a genius since he can feed himself! I renamed him after my favorite Russian Spy from the good ol days TV show, called the Man from U.N.C.L.E. Iliya's one of the Good Guy Spies! lol cute baby!
    oixkjL9.jpg
    NhDdshy.jpg
    oV1uW8f.jpg
    xHuaxPt.jpg

Preacher immediately leaves the park to get home to his new charges! He's real happy! This is his happy face! LOL
    He is very glad that he no longer has his evil ex-wife and her evil husband as his roommates! He walks as fast as he can inside!
    WxvdFY9.jpg
    F7aDY7H.jpg
    UIBg0aI.jpg

Preacher has to break up an inappropriate wooing between Lorna and Bjorn! He doesn't want any teen pregnancies happening on his first day as House Mother!
    Note: These teens simply didn't register yet, Lorna's new traits.
    Preacher sends Lorna upstairs for a time out, and makes Bjorn cook a family meal, so that they can simmer down, now!
    Meanwhile Bastian and Myra see this, and try to cool their jets too, and they try to get used to their new home and situation, and raging teen hormones!
    They are all inexperienced except for Bonnie.
    wsX6qXz.jpg

Hank plays with baby Iliya, and gets to know the little guy.
    BhzpQZF.jpg
    UdsiP2o.jpg
    pNsUF1V.jpg

Bjorn had a worry at the open house, that the House Mother was going to be too strict! Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles! He does as he was told and cooks and burns the mac and cheese.
    "I hope the burnt up meal will be ok for everyone to eat, I've never cooked before in my life!" he thinks, as he serves dinner.
    SKQttDU.jpg
    oGxxy2H.jpg
    [imieZK9L8.jpg

The kids become closer friends during the meal. There are lots of joyful thoughts and chatter.
    LANGWB2.jpg
    gWRu6nJ.jpg
    SQfdWs4.jpg

Preacher suddenly stands up. "What!!! What the Heck is HE doing here?!" He goes to investigate!
    0FPqA6y.jpg
    aAh1B1J.jpg
    Jp5H9sp.jpg

"Can I live here too? and Miriam too?" asks Octavio.
    "NO! Now shoo Away! Go on! This is My orphanage!" says Preacher.
    JfYYOng.jpg
    9dEMPwI.jpg
    pnsa0L6.jpg

Preacher is surprised and pleased that shooing away works!
    kGmuyfA.jpg
    F6hGpc5.jpg
    PySR5kZ.jpg
    3f1E9eb.jpg
    CWICsA2.jpg
    VuxuzVk.jpg
    8i7kwqx.jpg
    iBVsXzJ.jpg

Octavio runs to the front yard. Stops. Then thinks he will go back and say something to Preacher! This is not going according to his evil plan!
    7toyflW.jpg
    F5HztB6.jpg

"Listen Preacher, you're a smart guy, think how we all could benefit running this house together, and sharing in the Big Profits, with Miriam and my thrify Plan of running this place!" says the smooth schmoozer.
    "Oh. Thanks! But NO Thanks! I'm a Good House Mother, and I don't want the evil likes of you two here at all!" Bye Now!" and Preacher smiles to see the evil man go.
    "Grr, foiled again!" thinks Octavio.
    c6TbQbB.jpg
    hd0zxTP.jpg
    z9h7rcb.jpg
    BGIMd9O.jpg

Preacher watches until the evil man is off the proprty! He feels protective of these kids!
    2iw2ztR.jpg

Inside there are raging hormones going on, again! These teens have been to parties before and have seen the niceness of getting close with other classmates and want to try that out too. Only Lekeke is wise enough to finally figure out, you have to be at a certain level of friendship for that to be able to happen.
    No one has a gender preference set yet. (except Bonnie because of Beau)
    So Lekeke chats up his classmate Bastian, while Bjorn just frets along with Myra. 🤣 LOL
    4Y9syWZ.jpg
    nRWo9JG.jpg
    7pbezjI.jpg
    dkIPiVo.jpg
    vPEQoL9.jpg
    wW9Fg3e.jpg
    m3eIVqU.jpg

Suddenly the doorbell rings and startles everyone. I have Myra answer it and invite in Danny. Danny is good friends with all these kids already. His kids have had many class parties.
    Danny steps in and is flooded with the feeling of 'teen hormones gone wild' and decides it will be more comfortable to play on the water slide! LOL
    Ur4v2VV.jpg
    Nx4xigY.jpg
    yMo1y4r.jpg
    aTPEs0p.jpg
    whti5j9.jpg
    uxzZWg5.jpg

"Hey that's weird that Mr. Lothario just ran out to the backyard!" thinks Bjorn and Myra.
    "Now what was I thinking about before...? I think it was rather important..." Bjorn suddenly remembers.😂
    sTNYU12.jpg
    k0pX3kn.jpg
    ZI5SJGX.jpg

Finally Bjorn gets an inkling that it might be a good idea to become better friends with Myra, rather than fretting about beds all day.
    He starts talking to her. Aw that is nice to compliment her genius! He finds out she is super interesting and likes to laugh.
    P8NMcs7.jpg
    kDcHi2m.jpg
    qFnjhkn.jpg
    Por7E1K.jpg
    7diLFfP.jpg

I see Preacher playing tag outside with Katey, and getting Sleepy.
    w4fHWr5.jpg
    5EqG7eX.jpg

Time for him to make the sleeping assignments. Bonnie has been happily playing computer for hours here, so this is her room. She and Myra are close friends, so they can be room mates.
    1aDGu3b.jpg
    RFCnkmW.jpg

Lekeke is upstairs of the girls.
    PmMhJP7.jpg

Iliya has his napping mat. He gets the cozy moodlet from the nice fire in the hearth.
    p74OJF7.jpg

Preacher and the kiddos Katey and Hank are on the same floor.
    4tDbjnL.jpg
    6oa2FjI.jpg

And the twins, Bastian and Bjorn are on their own level, next to the arts and music room, that they are interested in (or have the traits for, I should say!) A very nice and cozy Angel House!
    Sweet Dreams!
    jIW5wSX.jpg
    g1eI26u.jpg
    mHebAQL.jpg
    uBbKvUS.jpg

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,145 Member
    @DivaDoodle Oh, the Cherish you're describing does sound a bit weird for sure. :P Hmm, and eventually not very nice... oh, fascinating that a sim can actually have so much personality, in a way!

Aha, ok, well that's interesting about 'enveloped', maybe somewhere in the back of my mind I may have heard it used like that before, but I am not sure? It's definately not something I see often, though. :P

Heh, also, I just tested myself and got a positive result for covid yesterday, so here I am sitting drinking hot cocoa and reading on the sims forum when I otherwise would have been at work. <_< >_> Oh well... (this may also explain it if I say something weird today or seem a little slow.. I'm not super illl, but I do feel a little "slow". :P )

407 The Watcher Watches: Leif & Rico's House ~~ Waiting for Baby. part 2. ~~

Haha, fairies lack body hair. Well, maybe they do. Hmm, most sims are actually pretty lacking in body hair, come to think of it. :P

But if Etheral likes the hairy type than Laz is probably right for her. :P Aww, he looks a little shy.. :P

Oh Leif is being a playful one, it looks funny. ;) I like Shantis outfit, it looks interesting.

Oh yes, I think I remember that.. the Preacher got a taste of what it was like to be a fairy? Ah, it is nice to see father and son bonding like that. ;)

Ah, Faelie announces that the Preacher will be the house mother of the Angel house..that is nice, but shouldn't that be house father, in his case? :P (I'm just asking.. :P )

"I wonder if it ever causes a problem, because I heard that Fairies are the Vampires favorite snack, right? So, How does that even work?" <-- Oh, scary.. yeah, Leif better not stand there to watch them like that, that's Branch's thing to do! :P

Hey, that's good for Shanti, making three new friends in one day! ;) Well done! ;)

408 The Watcher Watches: Leif & Rico's House ~~ Angel House, Occupied! ~~

Oh, nice to see the inhabitants of the angel house. Ah, yes, I remember the Frankenstein hair girl, but I didn't know she was a homeless. Oh, but she looks nice with the new hairstyle. :P

That boy Iliya Kuryakin looks very cute. :P

Haha, Preacher makes sure to set the teenagers straight.. no inappropriate woohoo on the premises I suppose. :P

HAhaha, did Octavio just show up to ask if he could live there.. so weird! :P

Oh, I see the teenagers are thinking about double beds and getting bright ideas... :P

Oh yes, looks like everyone has nice sleeping arrangements in the angel house, it looks like a nice and fun house. :P Now I just wish someone could have tucked in little Iliya and it would have been perfect! :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @Sprottenham Oh my, I sure hope you don't feel too ill. I hope your symptoms are on the mild side, like Covid Omicron has been for many people over here. Take go0d care of yourself, lots of the fluids, just rest and relax. sending virtual {{hugs}} while holding my virtual breath! ;) I didn't notice any slowness, or you saying anything weird! On paper you are A-OK!

Yes Preacher had the Blessings of the Fae thrown on him by Alfred. Some Fairies protested but Alfie said loudly for all to hear, to let it stand, let the boy decide, because he knew that was a good learning point for his young apprentice.
    So Preacher grew bumble bee wings, and experienced all that the other Fae experienced and was truly happy, felt compassion for the first time ever and felt like he was One with Nature.

Anya was furious, thinking such a low consciousness being, such as Preacher was/or had been, did Not deserve the greatest gift of all, the Blessing of the Fae! And she cleverly snuck in and threw a potion on him to take that Blessing away. So Preacher became a normal human once again, but the experience did rather change him for the better anyway.

Yes that was so surprising for me to see Preacher and Alfred bonding like that! I had to make that a part of the story, for sure!

haha I think in Faelie's mind the Angel House should have a womans touch and would be run by a kindly House Mother! Preacher wanted a different title, like HeadMaster, but I think he is getting used to being referred to as Houe Mother, having heard it so often now.

Octavio was on the property when I switched Angel House back to a residence, and he was moved by the game to the side walk, standing next to Dante, with the others. The others went home, and I guess Octavio walked back on the property, unbeknownst to me, until Preacher stood up! LOL I think he must have wanted to be in the story or actually want to live there! So I went along with the backstory of he and Miriam wanting to be the ''parentals'' here and scam the funds for themselves!

''Haha, Preacher makes sure to set the teenagers straight.. no inappropriate woohoo on the premises I suppose."" well not in the first minutes of their day there, at least!!!!😁
    I stopped that right away! Because I didn't want Bonnie to be 'flirty' anymore and so 'woo assertive' right off the bat! Because that will decide the gender preference for all the other boys who have not decided their gender preference yet! LOL (I learned that from Anya at the firehouse!) So I took away her flirty trait, and she ended up playing computer, while disappointed Bjorn was made to cook dinner. aw poor guy!

Even though the kids haven't decided on gender preference, I have seen over time their thought to want to try woo. Bjorn seems to be interested in girls, his twin Bastian has shown interest in both girls and boys, and Lekeke has shown interest in boys. I'm talking about just who they go to talk with and think 'woo stuff' about. Myra is interested in boys, and Bonnie is the only kid who has her gender preference set to boys, because of her previous relationship with Beau Lothario.

The whole thing fascinates me, Why we choose who we do, and not just Sims, a most unique species! I watch tons other documentaries of other species like the special intricate dances to lure a mate in tropical birds, and also interesting is choosing a life long monogamous mate in Barn owls, Macaws, Cranes, Eagles, Swans, penguin, Seahorses, Foxes, Wolves, Beavers, Titi Monkeys Coyotes, Oldfield Mice, I think there is even a kind of slimy looking salamander thing, that mates with one partner for life.

Yes I thought that as well! Poor baby Iliya was not tucked in! 😥 I better give Preacher the family oriented trait if I see it happen again! ;)

• Options
    409 The Watcher Watches: Leif & Rico's House ~~ Baby Erik Arrives! ~~

(Just a short one, I have a bunch of shows that left me with the dreaded Cliffhangers, now become available! 🤣 I know I'm hopeless! hahaha)

All is quiet on the Western Front, I mean in Leif & Rico's house, where the loving couples sleep peacefully.
    Shanti stirs in the still of night.
    lrEoYNz.jpg
    vGPrsnk.jpg

She holds her big belly as her labor begins. Leif gets up, still dreaming his sweet baby dream.
    The reality hasn't fully wakened him yet.
    vxvxHwV.jpg
    tOjaR9n.jpg

Shanti alternately making groans and then sounds of happiness. She is such a cute sim!
    The baby magic doesn't wait for Leif, or his baby dance! It Is Happening! Erik is coming now!
    qeuNm7o.jpg
    DdfofNR.jpg
    BSptz0O.jpg
    7nO0co1.jpg

*twinkling sounds* are heard then *zwoop* Shanti brings her baby forth!
    Leif immediately wants to kiss her! "My wife is so amazing! How does she do that?"
    All he can do is watch in awe, as Shanti cuddles and looks at their sweet precious son.
    GMbXr11.jpg
    MxSghvW.jpg
    Zs5l9yY.jpg
    VDUTEl2.jpg
    kBtZ1h1.jpg

Baby Erik looks up at Momma, and is happy to recognize the face from which all this intense love is coming.
    Leif witnesses it all, standing very still, transfixed by the beautiful sight, and the protective feelings he has for Mother and Child, his beloved family.
    ghEXAfh.jpg
    qsBKd8b.jpg

Leif applauds in happiness. He has all he's ever wanted! A wife who loves him like he wants to be loved, and a baby, the precious start of their family together! What can be better than having your dream realized!
    i6hwFol.jpg
    alHSKqo.jpg
    m6TLwKg.jpg

"Welcome my son" Leif smiles and waves. Shanti laughs, she knows how happy he is.
    She gently places baby Erik in his crib, Leif still watching, mesmerized by the beautiful sight of them together, and then applauding again!
    DdOlhTZ.jpg
    Zj56izd.jpg
    p8l871o.jpg
    g6UhsJp.jpg
    OWLwbdz.jpg

"Love!" "Marriage!" both are thinking, a bit overcome at how their happiness manifested so quickly.
    HqWFcVG.jpg
    laXrQgd.jpg

Leif approaches Shanti. They have to gaze at each other and breathe each other in.
    BoxwQBo.jpg
    KwmN86o.jpg

"Shanti, words can't express how much love I feel, just know that I promise to protect you and Erik, and treasure you, above any others, for the rest of my life."
    SKXRuTz.jpg
    1HAACTG.jpg
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

Once I merged my cc packages, sims started to be more
    romantic automatically and I love it!.
    Great recent updates as always.
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30
    oh that is so good to hear, so now we know another secret of how to have more romantic ways going on!!! :p;)

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :)
  • Options
    410 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Bastian ~~

Straight from Leif's house, I go to right back to check on Angel House. Everyone is asleep.
    House Mother, Preacher sleeps peacefully, knowing that all his charges are safe in his excellent care.
    Kl50dH6.jpg

oops Nope! My mistake, a teen is missing! Basti has escaped!
    Basti, what are you doing over here at Youngman's house, so late at night with your teen mood swings?
    Oh, figures, talking to Youngman's pretty daughter, Mary.😁
    6aeOfWY.jpg
    QwvhPIi.jpg
    APU9Vxb.jpg

Uh-Oh! Mary and Basti feel an attraction! But, I thought she and Joe...?
    Mary can't help herself and grabs him up in a hug, and of course Basti lets her, because he thinks this is crazy good!
    Dy3vim6.jpg
    SbPC8N7.jpg

"Basti, you're so cute!"
    "You're so cute, Mary!"
    2CjBf8T.jpg

Basti gets swept up in good feelings, Much better feelings than those hideous mood swing feelings he has in his moodlets!
    He goes ahead and kisses Mary!
    No one seems to mind, and Mary likes his kiss.
    Basti is in 7th heaven! He discovers he definitely likes kissing, in fact, it is on the very top of his list of Likes!😁
    They get carried away with the sweetness of it!
    wkVM9J2.jpg
    qVGV3Ao.jpg
    CXw8JJt.jpg
    3hmkEP5.jpg

Basti likes the way Mary looks at him. That is #2 on his list of Likes.
    ZF3Nm5V.jpg

Watcher is just watching and taking pics, I guess this is all Okay, I guess Mary and Joe broke up?
    Suddenly, now the game says Basti is no longer friends with Hanae!
    Hanae, Mary's step-Mother, Joe and Youngman all look upset! Wow delayed reaction!😵😬
    TLM5Mma.jpg
    21yCAHT.jpg

Basti doesn't know what to do, he felt the upset feelings from the others. He watches Mary for a clue of how to act.
    It's a bit scary, the parents walking closer, and Joe giving him the fish eye. Yikes!
    "What's going on?" thinks Basti.
    L4A8Vo0.jpg

Basti still watches Mary, she acts like everything is Normal. She waves, smiling at her Dad and Hanae, ..
    He wonders. "So, Is everything ok?"
    jWfDVvA.jpg

Then Joe is telling him he is misbehaving! While looking at Mary in anguish! Oh dear, he likes Joe.
    ''What have I done?" Basti thinks. "Wait, Are they together? What's going on?"
    kCQ4iN3.jpg
    o8KawfM.jpg

Mary's parents don't know what to think about their daughter's behavior, they don't especially like it that good ol Joe is getting his heart hurt.
    4u2Qhq9.jpg

Basti, his cheeks on fire with embarrassment, feels his tummy getting filled with remorse and dread.
    He feels worse when Hanae shakes her finger at him.
    Joe looks on, thinking Basti should be thrown in the dungeon!
    Good thing Youngman doesn't own a dungeon!
    lgbMuiV.jpg
    DLA3TG6.jpg
    iwkdncg.jpg

Poor Joe can't believe Mary allowed the kiss, or initiated the embrace with Basti in the first place. "I guess I should have been paying her more attention..."
    Everyone is mad in the living room.
    Fd1fGw3.jpg
    Iy5J0gV.jpg

Hanae stomps upstairs (if little dainty fairy feet could stomp!) to express her disappointment to Mary! Mary is hiding in the bathroom, scared about what her feelings led her to do, well, more so the outcome of getting so swept up! ~~acting without thinking! Oh dear!
    "Mary! I'm disappointed in your behavior! Don't leave Joe or Basti on the hook! Make a choice of one, or the other, or neither one! What you've done isn't nice or ladylike at all!"
    tEc36Nj.jpg

Joe watches Mary get in trouble, Basti has come up to apologize to his classmate.
    "I'm sorry Joe, I didn't know you two were an item. I hope you can forgive me."
    "Yeah, It' ok, Mary and I were not acting like we were together, so how could you know. I guess I need to be more attentive if I want to keep a girlfriend." says Joe.
    Basti is glad that Joe isn't so mad at him anymore.
    8YTXiiR.jpg
    YshxutT.jpg
    4K0YlOr.jpg
    DywiGT8.jpg
    fWlibft.jpg
    5UT9bV4.jpg

Mary can now escape the bathroom to do her homework. She doesn't look at either boy, too embarrassed.
    MFRcHDr.jpg

Basti heads home and Joe heads to bed. That is his and Mary's bed Joe's thinking about. Maybe he will work things out with her?
    Basti still has his hideous teen mood swings: excited, disappointed, happy, sad, sleepy, --oh it is just terrible!
    Seeing the cute baby Iliya makes him feel a bit better, what a cutie pie! He covers him up,
    TvJntOO.jpg
    XAfb1eJ.jpg
    BfjK6Je.jpg

and heads to bed, now smiling wide, remembering his first kiss ever. "Wow!"
    Tonight he has a good dream about kissing pretty Mary.
    ... His dream does Not include about the bad parts, that would be a nightmare to relive that!
    E5lRCF8.jpg
    MkOICt2.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle Oh, the symptoms have been a bit varied.. the first day was the worst, second day was a little better and third day (yesterday) I got very tired and mostly just wanted to sleep... hopefully today will be better.. thanks for your hugs and advice, especially the remembering to drink fluids probably helped me some, because I could easily forget to drink, but since I read your post yesterday (sorry I was to tired to respond) I did remember to drink water! :P

Well, it is fascinating, so they do decided their gender preference when they are teenagers? But it is interesting sometimes how I think I can see that they bond closely to one sim (of the opposite gender) when they are children already, and I think.."Hmm..?", but try to leave it in the open, wait and see, because I want them to decide for themselves..

Haha, oh, yeah, the animal world (as well as the human and sim world of course..) is very fascinating. ;) You mentioning of all this makes me think of David Attenborough... and bonobos! :P

409 The Watcher Watches: Leif & Rico's House ~~ Baby Erik Arrives! ~~

Well, it's good that everything is peaceful on the western front, atleast....

Oh, the parallells, but waking up to a new life being born isn't the worst of all things!
    Yes, Shanti is a very cute sim!

Your sims are always so romantic, how do you do it? ;)

410 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Bastian ~~

Hehe, of course the teenager would run away to see the girl that he likes. ;)

But oh no.. Hanae does not approve?

Oh, oops, Joe also likes Mary... and Hanae is now angry with Mary, but.. Mary is only a teenager.. she still needs to learn.. but probably should also be told what is appropriate and not.. :P

Oh, well good that Bastian and Joe could sort it out.. :P

Hehe, Mary doesn't look at either of the boys when she leaves the bathroom, your sims are pretty funny. ;)

Bastian is the one cover up Iliya, good boy. ;)

Mm, sweet dreams. ;)

I enjoyed the last update, it was funny because they actually created a bit of drama, but it also got resolved, atleast partially. Of course, both Bastian and Joe will still be interested in Mary, so I will be curious to see how they are going to deal with that? :P
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham Good to hear you are resting and taking in fluids! Yeah just rest and take in water, soups and what ever you can handle. my friend, before she moved to another continent would bring me her chicken soup and she swore it Cured everything! It's a chicken broth that has the most pretty clear yellow color and is divine! Then she told me hers is the Best because she makes it like her GrandMother made it in the olden days, with Chicken Feet to make the stock! :# Ack! hahaha, but even knowing that I would be grateful for another bowl of it today, it's that delicious! chicken broth is the old wives tale of curing illness, and I think old wives tales are based on truth ;) It at least make you feel better!

Ah Simies! I think from teen on to older, when the person starts lots of friendly talking to another, that Can start it the gender preference, and definitely which ever gender flirts with them first, is a big deciding factor. For example, All that talking between Lekeke and Basti on the first day altered Lekeke to go from 0 to 1 in favor of males. I had an inkling that would happen. But Basti stayed 0 undecided until Mary embraced him. He kissed her of his own accord. But Basti in the past talked a lot to females at parties (girls are attracted to him and his brother Bjorn), where Lekeke has mostly only ever talked with males at parties. Interesting!
    I agree with you on the little kids, I have also seen a bond already start, But I too, always let my sims decide for themselves.

Oh I adore David Attenborough since he was a young man doing his documentaries! Hahaha I think the bonobos are not only not monogamous but they seem to love peace and community more than other species! It's interesting how they use woo to solve conflicts too! It's super funny how comparing them to chimps, the bonobos with just go for it like it's no big deal, but the chimps will look all around, hoping to not get caught when they want someone already spoken for! :D

ah, romance! I think they just really love each other, and think they found their person, that, and their traits: hopeless romantic & flirty, and their environment that has woo objects everywhere, they especially love the lounge bed on community lots. Also I 'train' them in that I don't direct them Or interrupt them, sets the pace for the entire town to realize/learn that romance is what's it's all about. It's really hard to not interrupt them, it gets super boring, like Rico and Diana, now that the witch is gone, sometimes woo all dang day and only stop, it seems, to take care of the baby or to eat or go to the bathroom! LOL that's why I combine households, so someone else will interrupt them to pillow fight or chat!

I was so surprised to see Bastian had left the house! I was only gone to Leif's for half hour! I wonder why Him, and not the other teens? and I wonder about the whole thing, him getting himself in a situation of getting embraced and all that. Did He/they Plan it? Did the Game? Did Basti want to be away from Lekeke to choose his own gender pref? 🤷‍♀️??? It reminds me of when I first got either Alfie or Max I can't remember which one, I took him to the festival to see if he would fall for someone. He was gay in Alexa's world but when I got him he was gender pref neutral. Anyway as soon as he got there, He looked at the kissing booth and Victor was the male kissing booth guy, a homeless person we didn't know yet, and Victor took one look, left his post, and RAN to his car and drove away fast! 🤣 Now why did he Do that? LOL I always think it's because Victor didn't want even the remote chance to become gay. I know it sounds crazy but that's what I think.😁😆

Yes Basti loooves kissing Mary! But Joe has the advantage that he lives with Mary! So Joe might win.

Yes Mary couldn't look at either boy!🤣 LOL and Hanae was awesome, I never saw a parent do that before!

Yes baby Iliya likes Basti the best, they have a strong bond already. I was so glad Basti went to cover him, I guess there is a pull to cover babies that the napping mat has.

I'm glad you liked the episode! I want to focus on each orphan to see what they are all about. And Preacher too, I think he is so interesting. :)
  • Options
    411 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Bjorn ~~

Basti sleeps in, he got home so late. Some of the others have already awakened.
    Cute little Hank heads to take a submarine adventure and Myra is getting a book to read. She wishes to learn Handiness.
    wry5mg5.jpg
    L669Mf8.jpg
    T28aDpx.jpg
    PhjiuCC.jpg

🤣 Myra has made herself at home, on Bjorn's bed, reading while Bjorn dreams of cooking.
    She likes him, having spent hours talking and laughing with him yesterday, they are very good friends.
    His LTW is to learn all the recipes, and Myra's is to become The Tinkerer.
    uknq4L0.jpg

Bjorn starts having a romantic dream about moon lit nights, he gets a wish to watch the stars as he wakes...
    3AnSsDs.jpg
    t1bOm6d.jpg
    uLnQp4F.jpg

"Wait a second, is somebody reading on my bed?" Bjorn has the coward trait so sometimes gets alarmed!
    "Oh cool beans, it's Myra!" he smiles when he realizes, then gets super happy about it!
    5kz4vYC.jpg
    YRln5WX.jpg
    8YhJJMR.jpg
    qJt7lSC.jpg
    a2M1N8w.jpg

"Hey Myra, want to group up and go see the Arboretum today?" They both have the wish.
    "Sure, that place has Faries and flowers inside! It can be very romantic, I've heard tell."
    "Wow!" thinks Bjorn.
    P68TB7W.jpg
    wo38taK.jpg
    3tqy1d0.jpg
    Zo8F9lQ.jpg

Bjorn likes her, she is not only cute, she's smart and funny, too, as he learned yesterday. Very good company!
    fz1KW0n.jpg
    2kTPSTM.jpg
    wiZs2QX.jpg
    4TFgOzk.jpg
    SixqzAp.jpg

They change into their everyday wear and head out, Bjorn already thinking the nice hand holding thought.
    "Wait a minute" says Katey, ''I need someone to explain Ghosts to me!"
    "Ah, maybe ask Basti or Bonnie, they might know a bit about ghosts because they want to be ghostbusters when they age up." says Myra. She has already looked up her housemates to see what they have said about themselves on FriendFace, their school's friend platform.
    Unfortunately both teens came with this obnoxious career LTW already in place.😆
    sJLKbdd.jpg

Bonnie comes in to talk with Basti, he puts away his book. ''I need to talk to you about you kissing Mary Pendragon last night, Basti."
    "Does Everyone have to know about what I did?" Basti gets up, thinking, "Is Bonnie mad at me?" a million thoughts start running through his head, from trouble to attraction, "Wait! does Bonnie Like me? Is that why she seems mad?"
    j4JpIvU.jpg
    b3u6HUm.jpg
    7pB0JKb.jpg

"What could it be? She said she wants to talk about the kissing ... Wait a sec, does Bonnie want me to kiss Her, maybe? Did word get out that maybe I'm a good kisser?!" Basti gets his hopes up! 🤣 As he found out last night, he certainly does enjoy kissing, very much!
    5wKsjAm.jpg
    YHQNVVi.jpg

Basti rushes around the bed to look at her face. ''Oh-no, it does Not look like a happy face that wants my kiss!" he thinks.
    "Basti, first of all you're lucky that rumors about you kissing someone's girlfriend didn't get out, further than our two households! That is the Good news. The Bad news, for you, is that there is gossip that Joe and Mary were seen flirting together this morning, so they are probably back together!" Bonnie says.
    q9nZpxq.jpg
    MOPZC1c.jpg
    u50SYHF.jpg

"Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I thought you would want to know." says Bonnie, "In case you liked her."
    Basti does like her, but already knew last night he should not try to see her again, because of the Bro Code. Still, it's not like a happy thing to hear, first thing in the morning.
    zrpbNO7.jpg

"Well, thanks for letting me know, Bonnie, you're nice to try to prevent me from making an even bigger fool of myself!"
    Bonnie hugs him.
    "Nobody thinks that, Basti, you're a nice guy."
    And they get the pink hearts.
    L31Oyon.jpg
    rSHfW3t.jpg
    b3lhEvb.jpg
    uCcYCxB.jpg

Bonnie quickly heads downstairs to eat some leftovers, while Basti stands there blushing again, then heads to paint, his heart a bit lighter.
    MkcHKhq.jpg
    Hsex0Mg.jpg

Arriving at the Arboretum, Bjorn tells Myra they can go buy some firecrackers today, if she wants to, after checking out the flowers and fairies.
    "That sounds fun!" says Myra.
    They head inside the magical place.
    dGSnLT3.jpg
    Xxx7vqp.jpg
    IBAGxgB.jpg
    lwyIw5Y.jpg

Inside the place is wonderful, like a garden of Eden! They walk hand in hand along the path inside, enjoying all the flowers and sweetly scented blooms.
    Myra points out the fairies at play. They watch as the tiny fairy's, in fairy form, fly around and come close together,
    "Look, I think they might be kissing!" say Myra.
    Bjorn thinks that is a hint from Myra, and kisses her pretty lips.
    She doesn't push him away, in fact she quite likes to kiss him, and kisses him back.
    They come out of the arboretum, now on a Date!
    rBybZV8.jpg

"That was amazing in there Myra!''
    ''What would you like to do now?" asks Bjorn, all hyped up. He hopes she says they should kiss more, but doesn't say so.
    Myra gives him a look, Bjorn likes how she looks at him.
    YeI8nC0.jpg
    1O521wJ.jpg
    8nk833i.jpg

He does his flirty pose. I keep forgetting he's flirty! I really like that he's not obnoxious about it!
    "Let's go on the water slide!" says Myra, and twirls into her swim suit.
    "Wow!" thinks Bjorn, and thinks he might love her in that pink bikini.
    0ylmPM6.jpg
    5GrQi8f.jpg
    EZzlcY1.jpg
    l0BfqUf.jpg

They have such a fun time on the water slide! Myra is clapping thinking about Bjorn. I took the pic too close to capture her thought bubble.
    🤣 Bjorn's thoughts crack me up! I adore how the coward trait resurfaces from time to time.
    It looks like he is attracted, but scared of his strong attraction to Myra.
    0Usg3L5.jpg
    obYsq6L.jpg
    pWbPVSb.jpg
    71f7kmT.jpg
    c8TfIor.jpg
    1WbEMdQ.jpg

Myra plays with the other water toys, splashing in the sprinkler. Then stops when she notices Bjorn wants to tell her something about cooking.
    p9IxxYS.jpg
    QnczVpq.jpg
    xHuCGz4.jpg
    YXdd89B.jpg
    XecwkhC.jpg

But Bjorn changes his mind and talks about airplanes, in a flirty way.
    XKCiFaj.jpg
    w5u1frj.jpg
    9dzJqTS.jpg

"You mean like that airplane over there? It's cool, I should paint it!" says Myra.
    "huh?"
    *splat*
    "Oh, It's On!"
    ooHTOne.jpg
    u4QTamN.jpg
    T8Ggt6e.jpg
    s6kYhnf.jpg

They walk to a clearing to have a water balloon fight. Bjorn get a sad thought that maybe Myra might not like him as much as he likes her.
    *splat* she hits him again! That stops his thought immediately! They think it's so funny and fun! Bjorn gets soaked! Myra is either lucky or much better at this game, but finally Bjorn gets in a good one. They laugh together, enjoying each other's company.
    n7ebDgi.jpg
    bFnyV2p.jpg
    JEbLc0K.jpg
    DJBK0si.jpg
    dR9ySTm.jpg
    8jQQxiP.jpg
    XN5WIUG.jpg
    SXF9Ouj.jpg
    Ai3nqoz.jpg
    8gfBWph.jpg

Later in the day, Bjorn sits with Myra while she has a snow cone. He's rather pensive.
    He shares a secret.
    It a long long secret sharing, which looks like he is telling a deep heart-felt secret. But the pop-up merely says
    "I feel like you're my best friend."
    Myra is touched, she really likes that.
    MlBG1Qj.jpg
    Z2ThFUX.jpg
    oQd0DG9.jpg
    NrDtpMv.jpg
    DBmRDOQ.jpg

And looks at Bjorn in a tender way.
    r17ZLO6.jpg
  • Options
    412 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Lekeke ~~

''Bonnie I want to let you and the other kids know, that at any time a new orphan might come to visit Angel House. I want everyone on their friendliest behavior, because as you might remember, it can be intimidating to meet new people. So remember our motto, Strangers are just Friends you haven't met yet!" explains Preacher.
    "Yes House Mother. We are all friendly, not a meanie amongst us, but I will for sure try to do my part to be welcoming."
    "You're a good girl, Bonnie, thank you!"
    l8SuAwY.jpg
    hkKFHx0.jpg
    qkt7Itq.jpg

Inside Lekeke and Hank have a pillow fight. All the housemates are getting along and friendships are growing stronger, and spreading to the the different ages groups. It's really nice to see.
    GKINn90.jpg
    COUr9c0.jpg
    pN0zE6l.jpg
    Cl12fjF.jpg
    hxwtA1B.jpg

Hank and Lekeke go to get some leftover waffles, that Preacher had made, while baby Iliya waits for Basti. The baby loves Basti the best. And Basti feels a kindred closeness, ''like, Iliya is my baby brother'', sometimes he even feels paternal towards the precious tiny tot. Kindred spirits.
    1uP0lFP.jpg
    nSTqCAj.jpg
    L9E8FhK.jpg
    MbY8gCS.jpg
    0L22bdT.jpg
    JmYXGes.jpg

Basti changes his diapers then his outfit, "Awww, aren't you too hot in your bunny jammie-jams? I bet you want something cooler to wear!"
    "Da, Basti! Ochen' khorosho!" says the toddler. ('Yes Basti, very good!') Someone taught the baby to speak Russian. Hopefully he will pick up some Simlish soon!😁
    Iliya wants his blocks. Basti gently puts him back down to play, and places a few kisses on his precious little noggin. "Babies smell so good!" he thinks.
    MJBaNHw.jpg
    8lQjsto.jpg

Lekeke and Hank are glad to see Bastian come eat with them. Bastis nods a 'good morning', and gets busy chowing down.
    "Why don't you speak to us Basti? Hank, don't you think Basti is being awfully quiet, this morning?" says Lekeke. He heard about the kiss with Mary, through the teen gossip in the house. Lekeke didn't like hearing about that. He has developed a crush on Basti.
    59mIKUw.jpg
    Ki58sKJ.jpg
    6ztyuJr.jpg

Hank thinks Basti is just hungry, and too busy eating to talk...or maybe it's a teenage drama thing that might be brewing. Hank takes off to go play, he doesn't want anything to do with possible teen drama!😁 Wise child!
    Basti eats and Lekeke washes dishes, in silence.
    Nbcr3Ae.jpg
    LkjplBr.jpg
    fgZvcta.jpg

"Hank is such a cute kid, isn't he!" says Lekeke, thinking to break the ice.
    "Yeah! I think Katey is too, and especially baby Iliya, He is so special to me!" agrees Basti, unaware of any 'ice' between them.
    OGNPHjN.jpg

"Uhh, Bastian, are we good? I mean I thought we were beginning to get close yesterday, then I hear that you snuck out to make-out with Mary Pendragon! Do you not like me anymore?"
    Basti is taken aback to hear Lekeke say such a thing! He is his good pal, with lots of shared interests! No way could he ever not like him anymore!
    7bPk431.jpg
    hxI3K7A.jpg

"Of course I like you, Lekeke! You're like my closest friend here, other than my brother!" says Basti. Then he understands.
    Basti takes in a sharp breath, did he say or do anything that suggested anything other than friendship with Lekeke?. No he didn't.
    "I uh, I haven't ever said anything about, you know, 'having a crush' to anyone. Not even to Mary.'' Basti says, then asks,
    "Lekeke, are you just talking about the pink hearts? Everybody gets those, all the time. Or about having a crush?''
    Basti then remembers he Did have a crush once. "I did have a crush Once. On Mrs. Paintbrush, our 3rd grade teacher." He admits. "I know if I ever feel that way again, I Will tell the person!" Basti says it like a Vow. Maybe if he had told her, she might have left her husband to marry Him, a third grader!🥰🤣
    iAhrHVs.jpg

Lekeke smiles, "I remember you telling me that, She's the teacher that got you interested in painting."
    He takes a huge deep breath, it's hard to ask the one you're crushing on, Lekeke steels himself, "But, You and I had pink hearts, Basti. I thought it was a mutual crush, so I'm wondering what it was, that made you kiss Mary!?" He is very open and direct in his question. He knows Basti will tell him the truth. Basti doesn't lie, everybody knows that. Sometimes he is too honest, and people might get insulted.
    "Thank you, finally someone asks me, instead of jumping to conclusions that I'm some sort of a mad kissoholic, on a kissing rampage!'' says Basti, appreciating Lekeke for being a good communicator.
    0OumjIE.jpg

''OK, I woke up in an awful mood from an awful dream, and Bjorn & you were both asleep, in fact no-one was awake to talk to. So I just went for a drive, and saw the lights on at Zack & Mary's house.
    Mary and I were talking, then *poof* pink hearts. But, then I felt a magnetized feeling, and Suddenly Mary grabs me in an embrace, and I just Had to kiss her! It was like, instinctual, you know?" he smiles remembering, "Uh, by the way, I highly recommend Kissing!" he exclaims.
    "Then, all of a sudden, the Whole Entire Family is Hating on me! I didn't know Joe and Mary were together, did You?"
    tXHQneS.jpg

Lekeke burst out laughing, "Dang! Dude! No! I never had a clue about them! That is Crazy!"
    He can't stop giggling imagining the horror, "Leave it to Basti to get himself in a pickle!"
    "I know! Right?!!!" Basti laughs, crazy things always seem to happen to him.
    HokeVN3.jpg

"But Basti, wasn't it awkward to kiss a girl? I mean ...?" Lekeke is still having trouble understanding 'why not Me?'
    "No, it felt natural, and nice." says Basti.
    Lekeke takes his hand. He tries to see if Basti's holding back something, he looks at his face, his eyes. Basti lets him, though He blushes pink, embarrassed.
    "I'm still Me, Lekeke ..." says Basti. "I just like to kiss girls."
    "Yes, of course you are, Basti." Lekeke gets it now. He smiles, thinking his friend is beautiful, with an honest mind and heart.
    0OumjIE.jpg
    k1NizRx.jpg
    Y58tR4z.jpg

Drama over, misunderstandings understood, Basti changes the subject. ''House Mother said we should be ready for other kids coming to visit. Do you think I should make some pancakes for everyone?"
    "Pancakes are good, unless you know how to make Lobster!" says Lekeke. He misses island dishes with fish and shell fish. He goes to help Basti in the kitchen, when there is a knock at the door.
    LhYfRWj.jpg
    mhK76ld.jpg

Lekeke answers.
    "Hi, I'm Keoki Hale, from the Hale-Akala ('House of the Sun') Plantation," says a bespeckled lad.
    ''Hi, I'm Lekeke. So, Wow, you must be well off! Welcome, lucky one!" smiles Lekeke.
    "Aw it's nothing like that, they just gave me the last name because that's where they found me."
    fBtCfBJ.jpg
    L2q23cQ.jpg
    6UudrJd.jpg

Seems like a nice enough guy. He doesn't look so much like an islander, 🤷‍♀️(because Watcher sux at doing make-overs!)
    The Hale-Akala sugar plantation was started centuries ago by one of the American missionaries' descendants.
    The Americans pronounce Hale like Ale the beverage, but the islanders pronounce it Hah- Ley.
    Ke-o-ki was found in the fields, a little homeless kid, watching the clouds on his back, chewing on a stalk of sugar cane. He's always enjoyed cloud watching, farming, and sugarcane!
    7zkmcwn.jpg

"Lekeke means powerful ruler, right?'' asks Keoki.
    "Yeah it does, though I never feel very powerful." Lekeke laughs. ''Keoki means 'Farmer' doesn't it?"
    "Yes! But I was told they almost named me Keanu, meaning 'The Breeze' because as a kid I was always passing wind!" Keoki laughs, and Lekeke thinks he's funny, and invites him in.
    VmNzNxO.jpg
    BgPKCzz.jpg
    4WiQT19.jpg

"Nice digs. Hi little dude" Keoki says to Hank.
    "My name is Hank" mumbles Hank, playing with the dolls in the dollhouse.
    mVmGoNf.jpg

Lekeke and Keoki joke around, Keoki seems to have a good sense of humor, and a huge laugh.
    NY3dB4A.jpg
    GFw6ty2.jpg
    sg1tMqU.jpg

"So are you looking to move in, or, where are you staying now? Will you go to our school?"
    "Mr. Wikerman is hosting me right now, do you know him? He's super nice! I made friends with him on his business trips to our plantation, I was in charge of showing him the fields, and he always took me to lunch at the arcades, he's a great gamer! Then a few days ago, he asked if I wanted to visit Moonlight Falls. He just enrolled me at the high school, in case I want to stay here.
    I like staying at his place, it's just him and his gf, a garden and a lake, real pretty! And no waiting in line for the bathroom, with just us three!" jokes Keoki. He noticed that there are tons of kids here, and wonders about the bathroom situation, but doesn't ask.
    V8eVRJs.jpg
    shZuInL.jpg
    7uG1iwn.jpg

Keoki says "I'm always wanting to work out, looking to improve my athletic skill."
    Lekeke finds out that he loves to talk, he's a Scorpio and those signs are supposed to be good at sports.
    "I have the same interest, but I never think I'm fit enough, or muscley enough." says Lekeke.
    NAjxkEU.jpg
    IJZIzj7.jpg
    4nSTkfQ.jpg
    9Y2t7Tf.jpg
    DOomARm.jpg

"Maybe we can invent a meal that each bite puts muscle on and fat off!" suggests Lekeke.
    "Ha! That would be the Best! I would eat it all day long!" says Keoki, then asks "So are you like a brainiac, can you invent things like that?"
    "Haha, far from it, I'm a Big Dreamer!" laughs Lekeke.
    All that joking around comradery, has not only let the guys in on shared traits, it gives the guys the pink hearts.
    lol they look stunned when it happens!🤣
    RIzIEIn.jpg
    0B5eoBo.jpg
    Y6kJGhC.jpg
    GVe8FbM.jpg
    DwXzK8b.jpg

Keoki recovers first and says he must be off to find a gym to work out.
    "Want a tag-along?" asks Lekeke, hopefully.
    "Heck yeah I do!" and off they go to share an activity they are both interested in.
    iQjP62q.jpg
    3MocUAQ.jpg
    MzWrTl0.jpg
  • Options
    413 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ The Keoki Effect. ~~

Preacher comes in to get to know Keoki, before he takes off with Lekeke to the gym. "Oh so you like sports games like playing catch?"
    "Yes um, House Mother, I do , very much!"
    "Oh please, you may call me Preacher or Mr. Hopcraft, I don't know why the kids keep calling me House Mother, it's not like I wear high heels!" Preacher chuckles.
    "But I am quite the Star at being a House Mother, If I do say so myself!" The kids hide their giggling, they like to call him House Mother, because Preacher is nice and motherly to them.
    "Oh yes, you Do seem like a Star or a StarFish! StarFish are the most wonderful kind of Star, all the islanders think so!'' says Keoki.
    ggTj6qs.jpg
    0aVdcPw.jpg
    HV4LSka.jpg
    F91Uqy8.jpg

The Preacher makes the mistake* of inviting Keoki to stay for dinner and overnight, if he likes.
    Basti stands to go meet Keoki.
    Katey comes in to hug Hank, ''Let's play!" she says.
    EzmvExX.jpg
    17LKbde.jpg
    1WQhMr6.jpg
    UOx0fWH.jpg

*When I say Mistake, I mean this action of inviting Keoki to sleep over, changes the Behavior and Actions, and the dynamics of the household members, so they don't act like 'themselves' or their traits! I mean seriously! It even has an odd Feel to the game now!😵

Basti who wanted to meet Keoki notices it first, when he is blocked by Bonnie, who all of a sudden, gets a mind of her own, without one romantic trait. Now her Action (not just thoughts) are to woo with him, out of the blue!
    Lekeke watches closely, he can't help that he still likes Basti that way.
    Bonnie looks at Watcher to see if I will let her! LOL🤣
    JcN4HLg.jpg

I Don't!😬 I had fixed her: changed traits, reset, gender preference negative male and female, so that she would gradually get to know a person so well it would change naturally--But the 'Keoki Effect' somehow negated all that! (I had fixed her so she wouldn't be another Anya but as a Teenager. Been there, done that. The game can choose someone else!)
    So I cancel their action! What! Say it isn't so, Watcher! Yep! ... But the game lets her kiss him anyway! And the camera button won't click fast enough to get a pic!
    Bonnie is faster than me and the game! lol
    Basti is left breathless, and poor Lekeke walks off in a huff. Bonnie is happy she got a kiss!🤣
    4tnrWfV.jpg

Order and niceness is restored momentarily, Preacher praising Keoki. Hank and Katey chatting about music. And Bonnie listening to Basti talk about how nice a brother Bjorn is to him.
    Keoki disappears but I don't notice, still with my eyes focused on Bonnie. I re-check her traits: Good, excitable, daredevil, and family oriented.
    Preacher gives love to baby Iliya.
    h6pL8hr.jpg
    TF9QBmJ.jpg

That's when I notice Keoki and Lekeke, have snuck off and are about ready to woo. They just met! Neither one has any romantic traits, and are still acquaintances! They should not be able to do this until they are Good friends, according to the mod.
    I break it up and send them outside. They think it's funny and joke around.🤣
    At least the kiddos are still normal!
    iB4bWQw.jpg
    QhNLrBw.jpg
    PKjlNsf.jpg
    GyfDTbv.jpg
    q7Wirr5.jpg
    LzccQmG.jpg

Keoki is trying it again! He's a woo monster! I have Lekeke tell him a joke. 'goof around'
    The 'Keoki Effect' is driving me nuts. I am frustrated and mad that I feel like I need to intervene so much, that's not how I play, I like to just watch normally.
    zn1dSaZ.jpg
    gInXl9O.jpg

Inside Bonnie is heating up the talk again, about romance, and Basti is adding fire to the fuel.🤭
    By now I'm having thoughts of trashing this save, and starting again without inviting Keoki to sleep over! so I stop intervening and just watch how it plays out.🤷‍♀️ Intervening is exhausting.

"So tell me, how romantic was that kiss with Mary, Basti?"
    "Oh, it was on Fire!" Then he looks around to see if mean ol Watcher is watching. LOL🤣
    kfZN9Bg.jpg
    mrdEVGs.jpg
    cY8Ri3Z.jpg

''Want me to show you?" Basti asks, hoping, ''Is the coast clear, Bonnie?"
    "Yeah!" cute Bonnie is blind to all but his kiss.
    TYN5mC4.jpg
    cbvLsUU.jpg
    xcQllUy.jpg

"Holey Moley, Basti."
    "I know, it's Fire! We should kiss more often! I mean if you want to."😆
    bPqIpAc.jpg
    nzLdSpy.jpg

Then they notice me and try to act all nonchalant, and innocent!😁
    "eek, don't look now, but Watcher's right there!" Bonnie whispers through her teeth, then aloud, "Basti, aren't babies just the greatest age ever!?"
    hahaha
    gETqdgl.jpg
    wCW01kd.jpg

I check on Keoki and Lekeke and they are at it again too. I'm hoping they know something I don't.. But I am concerned that they just want to woo all the time, and they don't flirt, or try to know each other better like friends do. We'll see, I guess. All they do is joke and woo, no chatting like before. I hate this 'Keoki Effect'.
    Cso6WfL.jpg
    fkUuDJB.jpg
    KFfyKmH.jpg

"I think you should move in, Keoki, do you want to?"
    "Oh heck yeah! We can do this all day and maybe the 'Keoki Effect' will spread to the whole town, making everyone disregard their traits! Won't that be Fun?!"
    NO! Keoki! 😬
    "Aw, what a grouchy Watcher we have , Lekeke."🤣
    JlOQ5Fo.jpg
    SyeGjZQ.jpg

Yikes! I forgot all about Bjorn and Myra! I wonder if the 'Keoki Effect' has spread to them as well?
    Ack! Octavio is trying to get Myra to be a part of his evil plan to scam money from Angel House!
    Victor's son, Jet, sees and hears what he says! He is too young to act, but he can tell His Dad and the 3 golden ones: Alfred, Reverie and baby Val. Horrible things like this make the golden 3 grow in their knowledge and goodness, and wanting to do what's right.
    7HgjfAh.jpg
    yVu5mX8.jpg

"Yessss, my pretty, think of all the lovely dresses and fancy shoes the money could buy..." says evil Octavio.
    F4a4eCw.jpg
    aTdL2Il.jpg

"Hey Mr! Keep away from my special girl!" says Bjorn, to stop him.
    "What the?" Octavio turns to see who interrupted his evil plan.
    Bjorn sizes him up. That's pretty brave for a coward, but cowardly lion or not, Bjorn wants to protect Myra from evil.
    NSepPmq.jpg
    ipDL3vb.jpg

"Leave her alone! Myra is Good and doesn't appreciate Evil!"
    "Ok, ok kid, calm down!"
    Nqp2wAw.jpg
    vKylIwH.jpg

Myra thinks Bjorn is pretty wonderful.
    "My hero!"
    TEuEzsf.jpg
    9VAbsBT.jpg

Myra looks at Bjorn differently now, and swoops him up in a kiss. I can't tell if it's the 'Keoki Effect' or normal progression of their relationship.
    I'm so on guard today. Everything feels odd.
    dO2YG8v.jpg
    Ru9IhEW.jpg
    y26HJtv.jpg
    5t8iUQU.jpg
    I7xXNnU.jpg

Things are going well, Bjorn wants to give her red roses!
    Wait! What?!!! Myra refuses! 'Keoki Effect' made her act kookoo?🤷‍♀️
    nXb026n.jpg
    8ldr5ap.jpg
    UOm5x80.jpg

Bjorn apologizes, even though he has no clue of what he did wrong! He is confused.
    "I'm sorry Myra!"
    "It's ok, just don't ever do it again."
    L9sB8mD.jpg
    dVisB7v.jpg
    y3z0LMZ.jpg
    mpjy3yQ.jpg

Watcher is more confused than Bjorn, when Myra tells him that she loves him.
    I love the touched, surprised look on Bjorn's face.🥰
    e4Z3qUX.jpg

and now She wants him to be her boyfriend! Okayyyyy.
    QGRaijy.jpg
    yBHHzjq.jpg

I send them home to Crazy House, I mean Angel House. It's dinner time.
    Lekeke is swooning all about. Keoki telling him sweet things. Finally some flirting, and not just a woo fest!
    But dinner is being served.
    C18FcdC.jpg
    2xjZTcS.jpg
    bJcIxUn.jpg
    Ok3sUSU.jpg

Basti can't wait to whisper to his brother about how cute he finds Bonnie. He's really falling for her. They know all, but one of each others traits.
    And Bjorn can't wait to tell his twin about his wonderful Girlfriend, Myra!
    Aw, Three very happy boys, Lekeke in the background, smiling too.
    PZfnqxN.jpg
    4Vk2eev.jpg
    2ucTzfF.jpg

"Wow my brother has a Girlfriend! The luckyyyy!" Basti sneaks peeks at Bonnie, wondering if she would ever want him as a boyfriend.
    x2QY6xZ.jpg
    o0HSR0w.jpg

Preacher can't stand the amorous tension in the house! "Everyone just calm down and eat your dinner! Then strait off to sleep with the lot of you!" He says.
    gmExMgQ.jpg

Basti doesn't listen, He stands up and waves to Bonnie. He wants to ask her something.
    "Basti, do what House Mother says, He's the Boss here, and you might get in trouble, if you disregard the rules."
    Basti doesn't listen. He follows Bonnie.
    eVXyqAL.jpg
    669YFED.jpg
    WXPRQIV.jpg
    TZEv7WZ.jpg

"Bonnie, can we talk?"
    "Talk later, kiss now." She swoops him up, almost knocking the breath out of him, Basti exclaims "Woah!" smiling. He's all for kissing Bonnie!
    YGXm4PF.jpg
    aeW6HJQ.jpg
    XcEnBDC.jpg

"Bonnie, ... Do you ever think about having a new boyfriend, or do you still love Beau?"
    "I don't love Beau, he uses mean words when he's mad, and He isn't family oriented." says Bonnie.
    ''I AM! Also, I'm not mean, you can ask Bjorn!" says Basti, a bit too excitedly.
    xK1bzSE.jpg
    qjDDFG5.jpg
    nOriuBs.jpg
    nyYxDyx.jpg

He leaves the room happy, It's too crowded in there. He can't wait to talk more, but he doesn't want the others to hear, it's private.
    Basti hopes she lets him ask her something without interrupting him for kisses, just for a few minutes, of course. He does love kissing her!
    oewwEhG.jpg

Bjorn wonders where Basti is, he wanted to talk with him about girlfriends. Now the baby wants something. Bjorn decides to take care of Iliya.
    "Aw you're so cute and sweet, no wonder Basti loves you!"
    "Da! Ya lublu Basti!" says baby Iliya. ('Yes! and I love Basti!')
    htI1WM0.jpg
    MBpPYDO.jpg
    K4H39LA.jpg
    cGXb3yp.jpg

You missed taking care of Iliya, Basti, what are you doing up here? Basti looks stunned, in a dream.
    Bastian!
    "Well, Bonnie didn't let me talk, uh.. then she fell asleep, so I didn't get the chance to ask her, yet. She's very head strong, Watcher."
    I see.. Just go to sleep, you can talk to her tomorrow.
    1ZcRK1Q.jpg
    1u5iisw.jpg

Bjorn is busy on the computer. He's so tired but that guy Keoki is sleeping in His bed. On his 'dibs' side of the bed even! The nerve of that guy! Bjorn doesn't like that!
    5Cnwxvj.jpg
    njT0rvk.jpg

He wonders if it's ok with Myra if he sleeps here.
    He tries to be quiet to not disturb her. He peers at her, she is so cute.
    Myra doesn't wake up to yell at him, so he thinks maybe it's ok.
    lh909zo.jpg
    lzWeqno.jpg
    FW121oW.jpg
    u3ftwcR.jpg

Watcher has a big decision to make about keeping this save with the 'Keoki Effect' making sims act not according to their traits.😬
    I just wanted to post it, because as frustrating as it was, it's was also funny to me, the strangeness of it all! Haha.
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Hmmm ... did Keoki make a visit to the fire station before he came to Angel House? A field trip there, maybe? Because it sure feels like the fire house! :)

Fun updates as always! Adorable baby Iliya is my fave: perhaps his cuteness can help solve the awful events coming out of his home country right now.

Happy Sunday!
  • Options
    @ergo_slum gosh I know, it seems like it, plus he is a mod breaker too!

I just opened the game playing now, on trial # one:
    I've MC cleaned his traits, then put them back, then reset him, then made him go home to Wikerman's, then went in edit town and reset Wikerman's house, the hard way, evicting all of them, then placing them back, then I did the same thing to the Angel House occupants! Then I reset their whole town! LOL if this doesn't do it then I'll re-do the save, and Lekeke can go meet him some other way, somewhere else!😈

I just loooove that baby Iliya, too! So far everybody is back to normal in the house! YAY!

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed them! Happy Sunday! 🤩
  • Options

center] 414 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Hard Resets! ~~ [/center]

Note:
    Before I trash the last save, I use MC to 'clean' traits and replace, then send Keoki home and hard reset Wickerman's home (evict then move in, in edit town) so Keoki will be 'new' and also go to school. Then same thing for Angel House! But I can't do this 'hard reset' with 9 occupants, so baby Iliya is temporarily moved to Cabana's home. And then I MC reset the whole town too, just to make sure I've done all I know how to do. ;)
    <Resets Activated!> Then my town comes alive.

The first person Basti zero's in on, is the sweet toddler. He waves to baby Iliya. "Hi sweet pea!"
    "Privet Basti! 'heh·low' 'H·eye!" " Iliya carefully pronounces his new Simlish, with his thick accent. ( Hi, Basti, hello, Hi)
    ''But why is Cabana holding him, like he is Cabana's child?'' Basti wonders and follows, concerned.
    ''I hope he's not adopting him! If anyone does, it should be me!'' he thinks, worrying.
    fNHKqrj.jpg
    rkvj8Vc.jpg
    9bsLscr.jpg

"Cabana? There must be some mix-up. Iliya is My baby, I take care of him, he depends on me!"
    "Basti!" says baby Iliya, looking at him. He wants to go to him.
    zb0UNCu.jpg
    0X0a7SE.jpg
    5ChGhBx.jpg

Big hearted Cabana, with all his training and experience in childcare, would no doubt be an ideal father for the baby.
    Cabana can plainly see in the worried teens eyes, the love and the bond he has with baby Iliya. The baby clearly wants the teen, he asks for him.
    Iliya's eyes have never left the teen's face, his favorite person, his Basti!
    8RTEp8A.jpg
    kZuVU5C.jpg

"Please don't worry, Bastian, we found this delightful chap on our front step, after the town reset. He kept saying your name, through-out his long paragraphs of Russian, which we couldn't understand. I brought him over right away, as it was clear he was asking for you." explains Cabana, smiling so the teen will stop worrying.
    WDPOACX.jpg

Cabana puts the little cutie down, Basti watching intently.
    Basti quickly gathers Iliya up, feeling the relief and the love, intensely.
    N4G0UVQ.jpg
    XKE1i4n.jpg

"I see what good hands Iliya is in, Bastian, he is a lucky baby to have you. You are both lucky to have each other." Cabana waves and smiles.
    "Eto pravda, Basti." coos the baby, (It's true, Basti.) as he turns his sweet little head, trying to snuggle in closer to Basti's neck, and his familiar, comforting scent.
    E6vjf4G.jpg

"How did you get so far away, my little munchkin?" whispers Basti to him.
    Iliya tells Basti all about it, several times patting his baby hand on Basti's chest, as if to make a point. But it's all in Russian and Basti only knows a handful of words.
    1CzJySR.jpg
    5ZEKMXr.jpg
    vIXwBvw.jpg
    LrZLseZ.jpg

Iliya struggles to put together the Simlish words, and says in his serious, heavily accented little voice, ''Me luff you Beeeg, like Moon!"
    Basti nearly cries hearing it. He knows exactly what the precious tot is trying to say, it's what Basti always whispers to him.
    "Me too. I love you to the Moon and back, Iliya." he whispers it again.
    Iliya sighs, he is understood. "Da, luff you to Moon eand beck!" he murmurs sleepily.
    1sn4x2t.jpg
    zgtVysi.jpg

All this has happened at 4 am, the outrageous time of town resets. Basti carries Iliya near his sleeping mat, and puts him in his bunny jammies. ''Time to go nite·nite, Iliya, you to Katey-lady"
    "Nite Basti." she says.
    "Nyet! No sleepy!" says Iliya, and Katey laughs, at his stubbornness.
    "Well just lie down for one minute to see if your body likes it, Iliya, it might be comfy." suggests Basti.
    WWwgMo5.jpg
    JellUQ6.jpg

Basti stays the two minutes, until Iliya is asleep, then tucks him in, "Snug as a bug in a rug." he whispers, smiling.
    IHQP0LF.jpg
    OsdhDpk.jpg
    E3GtHLb.jpg
    asBOg9R.jpg

Now to see if everyone found their same beds. Most have, do they remember? Or do they just like those beds? Or do they go to the last bed they were sleeping in before being so rudely interrupted by the reset?
    Bjorn obviously thinks this is His bed! I think he's glad that Keoki has left it.
    Y8aZ7lG.jpg
    h0qQSly.jpg
    jwCmNqu.jpg
    LxP2lYL.jpg

Oh, Myra decided to sleep in the main house, and chose a different room, it's on the same floor as the kids and Preacher.
    NbJVdNL.jpg

I follow Bonnie, ''Oh I Like all the green in this room, Watcher." says Bonnie.
    I thought you might.😊 I think she likes being roomies with her best friend.
    7GoSalT.jpg
    umsZlAA.jpg
    fZ0dRDm.jpg

Myra is the first to wake, uh-oh, mood swings! Poor girl! Then hunger overtakes her and she is delighted that there is still food in the fridge after all the resets!
    fMa2xF7.jpg
    DmZU9ev.jpg
    Nk5D9WX.jpg
    BUxqMqK.jpg

Preacher is having breakfast with Lekeke, Hank and Bastian. Lekeke says "I like the outdoors!"
    Hank says "I want to get big and strong!"
    xSEArWj.jpg
    od0RAOY.jpg
    mjizrHc.jpg

Bastian asks, "House Mother? How do I go about adopting baby Iliya?"
    1O9wvgt.jpg

"Basti, Iliya deserves a loving traditional home, so we are looking for a kind person who ideally is happily married and has a secure job, and..."
    Everyone immediately misunderstands before Preacher has told the rest...
    "Basti is going to get married?" thinks Bonnie.
    "Is HouseMother saying we All have to get married? I thought we were just talking about getting strong'' wonders Hank.
    t3wflv3.jpg
    SpuaX1V.jpg
    ZLnYPhb.jpg

"Married? Well, I do wish I had a girlfriend, HouseMother..." says Bastian, dreamily.
    JbidQ7Q.jpg

"Now let me finish, Basti, please. You are jumping to conclusions! First of all, don't Anyone of you, go heading into something before you're ready! You know I got engaged to Miriam when we were teens, then when we aged up, right before standing at the altar, her last trait was Evil! And I didn't find out until after our Honeymoon!" Preacher says, hoping his horrifying tale will scare some sense into the lad.
    kJPOT2b.jpg
    edSEkxU.jpg

Basti smiles "Well I've got my sights on someone Good, HouseMother. If the person is already Good then their last trait can't be Evil."
    "That makes perfect sense! Yay, I'm Good! I won't ever be Evil!" thinks Bonnie, "Gosh, Basti is so smart, he has everything all figured out! I wonder if his last trait will be Genius, it won't surprise me!"
    QSbfxcs.jpg
    sIuN67R.jpg

"Basti, simmer down now! It's important to not only avoid evil, but to choose someone who you are compatible with, like a great friend, someone who is a nice companion. And that's what we're looking for in adoptive parents for you all. Couples who will be easily be bonded to you, likes companions are. Couples who are nurturing or family oriented, with a comfortable home, and secure jobs. I hope that makes sense?"
    "Yes, HouseMother, I totally get it!" says Basti, making a new list called Things To Do. Now he has two lists, 1. Things I Like. and, 2. Things To Do.
    "Don't forget, someone needs to be a great cook, HouseMother! Because Kids like to eat!" says Hank.
    Basti thinks Hank has a valid point! He wonders which list that should go on. He does like to eat, but he should probably learn to be a better cook. He puts it on both lists, then adds a note that his new little family could always go over to eat at Bjorn's house. Bjorn plans to learn every single recipe! His brother is so good at cooking!
    gWwlj6K.jpg
    lSdx7vm.jpg

"HouseMother, we have cooking books in the bookcase if, let's say a certain Someone wanted to get better at it." says Lekeke, trying to tease Basti.
    "Or a clever person could just get rich and hire a cook!" says Basti, not taking the bait.
    Preacher has a breakdown and then feels better, lol.
    Z0gAufY.jpg
    UZB3b9Q.jpg
    R04lyQt.jpg

"Basti, are you really going to try adopt Iliya? HouseMother's 'ideal candidate' is a long hard road for you to walk..."
    "Let's just say my primary goal is to get everything accomplished on my to do list!" Basti smiles, he won't allow Lekeke's discouragement to get to him.
    "My goal is to learn to be a good musician!" says Bonnie, to change the subject and lighten the mood. She nudges Basti, so he knows he's got a friendly supporter on his side.
    se26GjB.jpg

"Bonnie, do you know how to cook? I like to make pancakes, my favorite food. Do you like pancakes?"
    "Yeah I do. I can cook pancakes and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and Autumn salad, my favorite."
    Basti wonders if he can make peanut butter sandwiches, he knows it's Iliya's favorite, but the baby likes all food, as long as it's all ground up into mush. Yuk!
    IWJP4Ru.jpg
    RDO6px0.jpg
    AMY9nfE.jpg

Iliya wants Basti, and he goes right to the little tot. "Hi buddy!"
    "Basti!" coos Iliya, and laughs at the fun play.
    Bonnie's headed upstairs to the music room, she stops and smiles at the cute sight.
    FrmwoUt.jpg
    HZZ0w4W.jpg
    s1B8ddK.jpg
    9Vf2RPi.jpg

"Oh Bonnie, wait a sec, where are you off to?"
    "I'm going to play my music."
    ''Can I come listen?"
    "Well, I'm not that good."
    "Aw come on, please?"
    Bp9IgzL.jpg
    LRFrdeQ.jpg
    shYMWKh.jpg
    tkmd9xL.jpg
    iY4T655.jpg

She is actually not bad at all!
    Basti gets into it and starts dancing, loving the tune. Bonnie tries to hide her smile, but she is pleased.
    JWV87Qf.jpg
    4SlJEY8.jpg
    7pLw4VL.jpg
    3M9W3nc.jpg
    QFzwypj.jpg

After dancing a bit, Basti feels inspired to paint along to Bonnies good tunes.
    Watcher has no clue how this will help them become Ghostbusters! 😁
    eE1eLEU.jpg
    wOqxN5g.jpg
    0SDxvgF.jpg
    7Ed4t5z.jpg

But the main good news is everyone is back to their normal selves and traits!!! YAY!

• Options
    @DivaDoodle Hi, sorry for the late reply again, but inbetween being sick and finding it hard to pull my eyes away from the news, once I was feeling better I also had to go to work on sunday already, because another person was sick...

Hehe, chicken soup does sound good, I have always liked chicken, but I would probably have been better off not knowing it was made using chicken feet! :P

Yeah, it makes sense of course that sims begin to show preference when they are teens, that is what I would expect. :P I have not seen to much of the children bonding think, but I may have seen it? But yeah, it is probably kind of to early to tell, so one just has to see how things develop! :P

" It's interesting how they use woo to solve conflicts too! " <-- Oh, so that's what the Bonobo's do! Haha, I forgot, I only mentioned them, because you have mentioned them every now and then.. :P

"like Rico and Diana, now that the witch is gone, sometimes woo all dang day and only stop, it seems, to take care of the baby or to eat or go to the bathroom!" <-- Wow, haha, that's crazy. :P I guess that's not a thing to be envious of, though, I do wish my sims could sometimes woohoo a little more! :P
    He was gay in Alexa's world but when I got him he was gender pref neutral. Anyway as soon as he got there, He looked at the kissing booth and Victor was the male kissing booth guy, a homeless person we didn't know yet, and Victor took one look, left his post, and RAN to his car and drove away fast! 🤣 Now why did he Do that? LOL I always think it's because Victor didn't want even the remote chance to become gay. I know it sounds crazy but that's what I think.😁😆
    Hahahahahaha, really!? :D Well, I can see how it could look that way, haha! :D

411 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Bjorn ~~

Oh, Bjørn and Myra they look sweet. ;)

Hehe, it's like Bastian only hears every second word of what Bonnie tells him, so lost in his own thoughts. ;) Nice of Bonnie to want to prevent him from doing something stupid. ;)

Oh, the Arboretum is probably a very pretty place, everyone likes gardens. :P Hmm, fascinating that there is such a link between fairies and gardening? I must admit, I don't know much about the lore behind fairies and what kind of creatures they really are (because if I am to be perfectly honest, fairies never interested me much.. <_< >_>)

Haha, oh, Bjørn is nervous about being attracted by the water slide. ;) Poor guy (not really!) :P

It a long long secret sharing, which looks like he is telling a deep heart-felt secret. But the pop-up merely says
    "I feel like you're my best friend." <-- Ah, the game is only giving you the very condensed version... ;)

"And looks at Bjorn in a tender way." <-- Mm, I like that, that is very cute.

412 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Lekeke ~~

Oh, Bastian and little Iliya has a special bond, maybe he is the father in another timeline.. :P No, won't say that, haha, but it is nice. :P

"Babies smell so good!" he thinks. <-- When they're clean and without soiled pants, yes. Otherwise, no! :P

"Do you not like me anymore?" <-- Ah, well, Lekeke is saying things as they are, I'll give him that. ;) But it turns out that they are just being friendly with each other, hmm.

Hehe, a crush on a teacher already in third grade! :P Well, I guess it could happen.. :P Haha, Mrs. Paintbrush, nice name! ;)

"Sometimes he is too honest, and people might get insulted." <-- Oh, I like Lekeke's honesty and straightforwardness! Sometimes the truth insults, but hey, I think it has to come out anyway, so I think it's better to take the insult upfront... It is nice to see that someone has learned to communicate properly already as a teenager. Bad communicators are among the worst....

And see, drama settled, and everyone are friends. ;)

"Pancakes are good, unless you know how to make Lobster!" says Lekeke. <-- Haha, that seemed a bit random. :P

"Yes! But I was told they almost named me Keanu, meaning 'The Breeze' because as a kid I was always passing wind!" Keoki laughs <-- Hahahah, riiight... :P But I like the story of him watching clouds and chewing on sugarcane. :P

Oh, they found a common interest in athletisicm, nice. Hmm, pink hearts again, does that mean something or will it be only for being good friends again? :P

I guess I must read on.. ;)

413 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ The Keoki Effect. ~~

"Oh please, you may call me Preacher or Mr. Hopcraft, I don't know why the kids keep calling me House Mother, it's not like I wear high heels!" Preacher chuckles. <-- Hahaha. he even said it himself. ;)

Huh? So inviting Keoki over to sleep changes everything? How odd...

Hmm, maybe Bonnie wanted to make sure that Bastian would like her, and not Keoki.. "Uh oh, a new guy in the house, I better step up my game! :S"

Oh, that Keoki, what is he doing? Haha, maybe he is a woohoo monster! :P He must have some special tricks up his sleeve... :P

"Holey Moley, Basti."
    "I know, it's Fire! We should kiss more often! I mean if you want to."😆 <-- Haha, teens. ;)

Oh, that was brave of Bjørn to confront Octavio with his mean scheming. ;)

Huh, and then Myre rejects his flowers as if he did something wrong...? Strange..

Haha, and then she wants to be his boyfriend.. that's kind of discontinuous.. :P

Hmm, it must be a little tricky for the Preacher now to keep order in this random house. ;)

Yeah, that was an interesting, somewhat strange update, hmm, oh I'm kind of happy this kind of thing does not seem to happen in my games... that I have noticed? :P

414 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Hard Resets! ~~

Ah, Iliya and Bastian must really have a strong bond..

Oh, haha, funny mood swing faces on Myra. :P

Haha, and now everyone thinks they have to get married.. ;) Oh, well it is good they have someone there like Preacher to tell them how it is, how it should be! :P

Aww, don't be so shy about your music, Bonnie. ;) See, Bastian likes it. :P

"Watcher has no clue how this will help them become Ghostbusters! 😁" Maybe it won't, they're probably just having a bit of fun. :P

Amusing updates. :P
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham sorry for the late replay, we have been busy over here for the past several days. No time to read or open my game either! :)
    I hope work didn't exhaust you, I take it you are feeling well enough to attend. Still make sure to take care in yuor downtime.

I hope I'm remembering everything right. Yeah it was fun to watch Bjorn and Myra. Yes the Fae in the game are very close to nature and gardening. they can make cast Bloom on the plants, it look really cute.
    No Bastian is game made so I'm fairly certain he is not a parent. he just really has a strong bonf with the baby, and the baby to him, it's really cute!

Yeah I don't know why but there was a definite effect with Keoki coming over, which somehow effected too many people. I didn't like it. I've had a day or two that was weird like this happen before, like everyone flirting wildly in town on love day, then the next day everything went back to normal.

And just like that my game is back to normal! I hope it stays that way!
    Thank you, it was fun to play! :)
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

Hey hey,
    Not been too active commenting this week.
    That little guy is so cute! <3, though the toddler and baby stages I do not like
    that much. :D.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you, the game made him! I like the toddler stages with the mods to let them do cute things! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    center] 414 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Basti's Job ~~ [/center]

sorry, obviously I hadn't edited this one very well! 😆

Basti puts the finishing touches on his paining.
    BMZPtfg.jpg

"You know Basti, that's a really nice painting." says Bonnie.
    "Thanks Bonnie, your music inspired me! I want you to have it."
    "Aw cool, that's sweet. I'll put it up in my room." she says.
    b9cFNAk.jpg
    nHFIyUU.jpg

"I plan on selling paintings to start earning the cash I need. It's on my 'To Do List', for baby Iliya. I wonder if I can get a job now as a painter? I can earn more if I have the job title."
    It's obvious to Bonnie that Basti is very serious about his 'To Do List' and she wants to help him.
    "I can play music and try to earn tips to help you and Iliya, too!" she offers.
    NoOfpnu.jpg
    0dQDaBD.jpg

"Thanks, Bonnie! That's really nice of you, every simolean counts!"
    Basti stares at her, for some reason suddenly tongue tied when she starts smiling at him. He loves her smile.
    qeofx5t.jpg
    VEoaRVn.jpg
    llslTFu.jpg

Basti gives her the painting. He has a wish to go on a date with her, but only has the 'group-up' option available. That will have to do, and Bonnie agrees to group-up, naturally, she Likes him.
    z43z4X2.jpg
    KLoCHnJ.jpg
    ey2XTCZ.jpg

They head out to the Big Park, Bonnie is excited to go!
    Basti pauses to sign up for the painting career, but there is no chance for Bonnie to sign up in the music career. She would have to go during school hours and maybe after curfew too, so that job isn't so helpful at the moment, she will have to rely on tips.
    Octavio and Miriam might be planning something.
    C7yB3RU.jpg
    MoDlM0V.jpg
    j9ybtOP.jpg
    aSijY3q.jpg
    zMJZfb2.jpg

Different people walk by, but no one stops to give Bonnie a tip, or to even listen.
    Basti has better luck with his painting career.
    pzsuKh2.jpg
    ADZS3iJ.jpg
    g0AbeB5.jpg
    nW5kfdM.jpg

Feeling inspired by Bonnie's lovely melodies and the beautiful environment, Basti starts another painting.
    LwKVuW3.jpg

I see that Keoki is getting to know Amir's girlfriend, Nicole (the scientists😉 ). He is joking around and making her laugh.
    Anya hasn't quite warmed up to Keoki yet, especially after hearing about the 'Keoki Effect'. She keeps her eyes opened, and her senses tuned to him.. The main thing for her is that she doesn't want Wikerman to get hurt. Wickerman is her love, and is her #1 priority.
    Wikerman wonders if the 'Keoki Effect' is similar to the Butterfly Effect, something as insignificant as one flap of the butterfly's wing, the existence of seemingly insignificant moments that can alter history, and the shape of destiny. He hopes everything will work out in his home life with his lovely Anya, and Keoki, ... and the rest of the town.
    WOj00lO.jpg
    x5EeG36.jpg
    XnnU25P.jpg
    nyzmgoi.jpg
    P2PuF0F.jpg
    561Jmi3.jpg

Basti paints and paints feeling very inspired, which earns money towards his goal, but still no tips for poor Bonnie.
    yXpwEyE.jpg
    itTQm5o.jpg
    zINsvPf.jpg
    WvHwVyb.jpg
    quuhj7m.jpg

"Bonnie, you are such a gifted artist in music, are yiu artistic in the other mediums as well? Have you ever tried your hand at painting? The promotions come very fast, when in the painting career, and we can start this career as teens!" Basti tells her, wanting her to feel the same success he feels, as he noticed her feeling a bit down about her tips situation.
    "Wow! I've never sold anything I've painted, yet, I guess I could try the career too, it seems a lot more profitable than zero tips from me playing guitar!''
    L9SkcEw.jpg
    PZ2OqqO.jpg
    lqZWLV0.jpg
    gDVijCN.jpg
    R3A5vLh.jpg

They hang out at the swings, and Bonnie talks more about Basti's 'To Do List'.
    osjwWcE.jpg

"I'll help you and baby Iliya anyway I can, Basti. You can count on me.''
    Basti feels more hopeful than ever, with Bonnie's support.
    DzqnESu.jpg
    BbB58zr.jpg
    adb4el4.jpg
    Vctrayt.jpg

It's a wonderful comfort to have your good friend at your side, helping you toward your goal.
    Such Nice companions🤗 and a nice group outing, today!
    WW5MShm.jpg
    FBfRp0W.jpg
    oUuqtYr.jpg

Suddenly evilness and evil laughter fill the air! :o
    The Evil One's evil plan today wasn't that bad! :D LOL, Thank goodness!
    Ky0vOgp.jpg
    DtGMrom.jpg
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle Oh thanks, I am feeling much better now, but sometimes also a little fatigued, however, there may be some other reasons for that, too... I should really not be watching the news, but...

Oh, and it is probably my neurotic mind worrying needlessly, but sometimes if I catch you not making an update for some days, I do tend to worry a bit, but yeah, that's probably just me, but it is very nice to see you making a post!

Haha, I wasn't all serious thinking Bastian was the parent, I just wanted to comment that I saw they had a strong bond. ^_^

414 The Watcher Watches: Angel House ~~ Basti's Job ~~

Wow, that is a very nice painting! Is that really something that would naturally occur in game? :P

Hehe, Bastian and his to-do list is very cute. ;)

"Octavio and Miriam might be planning something." <-- Well, that's nothing new!

Oh, poor Bonnie not getting a single tip.. :/

Haha, well, maybe if Keoki is a butterfly.. ;) :P

Aww, Bonnie and Bastian look very cute hanging on the swings. :)

Haha, Miriam and Octavio are such big children... ;) Not the worst outlet for their evil... :P
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham I agree with the not watching the news, but only because of people's reactions and emotions about it, especially when seeing👀 it rather than reading it, it has a much more harmful impact on the body. also possibly on the outcome? Kind of like "what you put your attentions+emotions on, accentuates that very thing." I dunno. Seems like it could be. Especially when scientist can just change atoms behavior just by observing them.... Cue the eerie music!!!

omg Don't Worry! thank you, but Don't!!!! I'll PM you or something if I don't come post that I'm still alive 😆
    But seriously, I think worry is the cause of disease... I mean, have you ever noticed the correlation of worry and stomach troubles/ulcers, thyroid problems in women, and prostrate problems in men? 👀😵😬 Ask people who have these issues! and they will tell you, 'yes I'm a Big worrier' is the usual answer!!! I have asked! And It's alarming! So STOP it!

oh, haha, that reminds me of a skit I saw that was soo funny (even though I am serious about what I said, in the above)
    OK, a girl walks into a psychiatrists office and tells the Dr. her problem of worrying and the fears of her always worrying so much. and the Dr comes over and gently says ''I know just the thing to cure you." he places his hands on her arms and gives her a little squeeze type of shake and Yells, "Just Stop It! Stop worrying right Now!" hahahaha omg. 🤣 well I hope this bit of nonsense can lighten your mood my friend.

~~~

Yes that painting and similar are in the game naturally! I saw an old mod that can use very nice art but I could never get it to work for me.

Basti is a sweetheart. So now he has his to do list. I never saw a sim have the 'love thought' for a toddler before. There is something special about Basti and Iliya's bond.

Thank you for your comments and chat! I always love reading them. Sorry my editting on the last chapter was so terrible, I don't know what I was thinking posting that! lol well, obviously I wasn't thinking at that moment! :D I fixed it .... a bit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top