Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Silverofdreams30
    I am so glad to see you back and I just commented on your story! great job!

Thank you regarding he handsomeness of the sims, I love that Ziggy looks just like Max! so he is perfection!

I am still getting used to Beau, but I think he is a good mix of his parents (Don Lothario and Belinda Crumplebottom!) His nose weirds me out! 🤣

Thank you! Glad you liked the updates!🤗

• Options

@ergo_slum OMG that Beau! I didn't want him to act like a Lothario! :# Well at least he isn't totally like how Don was, thank goodness he doesn't have a mean bone in his body, but Sheesh! How does a sim act like this without even the flirty trait? LOL :D
  • Options

@Sprottenham Hahaha Yes I do remember! The mad cow was your words and so totally funny! 😁🤣 She has always loved and been too ultra woo crazy, I swear she was even more like a playboy than the towns playboys were! She put them all to Shame! They probably all envied her prowess and secretly took notes! 😆 Of course that is just my view, I don't have double standards for males & females, I know, it's not a popular stance or opinion here😛😜😝

''I noticed that my sims have started to think there is always a tv nearby whenever they go to drink juice from a juice bar, when I can see or hear no tv at all.... and for different saves even, so I don't know what that is...'' O WOW I just love hearing this! I love all the mysterious stuff that we notice that happens in this game, for sure!

Yes Beau has changed! Even as a kid, I never saw him interacting with girls or anyone but his family, he has always been quiet. So this was a total surprise for me, having the Lotharios be my active family now, that's why I'm noting it in the chapters!

Yeah Hungry like the wolf is an oldie, the song just popped in my head when I was writing what I was seeing Beau do! hahaha

''Ok, so Beau went for a different girl, I don't think that makes him deserving of being on a naughtly list.. he's just a teenager, he only went for the girl he likes best, I would assume... :P'' OK! Fantastic! I do like having a man's point of view here! Thank you!
    I am eager to see more of what he does, or allows others to do! I just can't stay up and watch as long as I used to be able to! LOL I love my naptime! :D
  • Options

372 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking? Watching Beau 👀 ~~

The morning after.

Beau wakes and has those awful teen moods swings!
    elMEdrD.jpg
    MwzJk7W.jpg
    F5sVBXw.jpg
    4TsUrfI.jpg

''But wait a second! Last night something happened that was super great!
    And cutie Island girl, Lani, is still here, in my bed! YAY!'' he thinks.
    HpIdgwy.jpg
    RBtbTmf.jpg
    2B1hOCu.jpg
    FmCJ60F.jpg

He let's Lani sleep, and heads downstairs, feeling super strong that he conquered so many fears! No longer shy of talking with girls, and No longer afraid of the experimental musical bed, Yeah! Life is great!
    VQkFHYv.jpg

All the teens are still here, no one wanted to go home! I'll just see how long they stay, this is always interesting to me! ;)
    BTW Jason has been sleeping over without being invited, unless he is asking to sleep over without me noticing! I assume this will stop after he goes back to school on Monday.
    Beau heads downstairs to joke with Ziggy, who had been working out.
    DbjLViF.jpg
    u2WtB3X.jpg
    ZL3mevV.jpg

Beau heads to Terek, to ask him if he slept well. But gets stopped by Bonnie for a hug. "be hugged' says his action, but Before they even hug, it says Bonnie finds him irresistible! How? Why? He didn't Do anything! Maybe he exudes lover-boy pheromones? Is it in how he looks at her? Does he have lover-boy eyes? lol
    Bonnie why do you find him irresistible right now?! ;) I need to pause to see what in tarnation is going on with Beau's stats!
    aSW6VS6.jpg
    Z5UEnQR.jpg
    Du7GR85.jpg

Ohhhh! somehow, they were tricky sims and had made themselves romantic interests, using Youngman's loophole! But It doesn't say Beau ever cheated. Why not? That in itself will make it too easy for Beau to be a 'lothario' (if that is his aim---I also consider Sprottenham's thought that he just preferred Lani!) Still, shouldn't he have consequences? Hm.
    The Great and Powerful Oz Watcher has spoken! ---> You gotta get some consequences for your actions, Bodacious Beau! >:) ,
    I make him RI also with Lani! ;):D
    *Boom* oh my lol, NOW he has a naughty reputation! sorry, Beau, them's the breaks! ... He looks appalled!
    8IMkbAc.jpg

lol His action still says 'be hugged' but Bonnie is gregarious, and jumps in his arms instead! I have noticed this before, the *be hugged* can also mean someone is going to amorously hug you! Also on the same note, the *dance wildly together* can mean someone is going to make you slow dance with them!
    Anyway, Beau likes her action, I think. Bonnie is very cute!
    fZWcTzj.jpg

But their flirting goes no further, Bonnie is hungry and goes off to have ice cream, and Beau says Hi to Terek, and enjoys his sweet music, as do the sitting teens!
    kEY2pUX.jpg
    a0wpZkz.jpg
    MoqbAXt.jpg
    ekWpEqH.jpg

Beau comes upstairs to talk with Lani, and ask her about her day.
    Then says "I really need to exercise! I'm not bulky enough!"
    9q4coAs.jpg
    Dk4WtEe.jpg
    jg42iIg.jpg
    gX1bmbl.jpg

Lani starts the flirts, ''I think you are really strong and fit, already!" which Beau loves to hear! Who doesn't like compliments?!
    They flirt without any consequence from the others, until Lani needs some breakfast.
    Hm, so maybe his only consequence is going to be his Reputation?
    jMVeHPI.jpg
    Uw3Q79l.jpg
    OMYws8u.jpg
    92oxmJ8.jpg
    5gXmt7E.jpg

Bébé worries about Terek, She might be thinking they will get kicked out of the house.
    yeb8IuC.jpg
    u02ZajU.jpg

Bébé had wanted to talk with her brother, about Lani, but Mira comes up to chit-chat.
    It's always fun to talk with sociable Mira, everyone likes her!
    ZRy0taP.jpg
    yUtkZx2.jpg
    c041UgV.jpg
    ggD53tm.jpg
    3LLO5Tn.jpg

The two have a rather pleasant looking awkward pause.
    KrOyNKp.jpg
    SEypUKI.jpg
    jMHISvQ.jpg

But Beau seems to know to tell funny stories whenever there is a lull in the conversation.
    Wez4P6f.jpg
    YrWYWkZ.jpg
    LsFTRsQ.jpg

This fun exchange lets them know they share a charismatic trait.
    Stop looking in the girls eyes, Beau! Remember about your lover-boy eyes and pheromones! 😁😋🤣
    E8M3ViX.jpg
    Yfpf1HN.jpg
    CIokzsH.jpg

*Pop-up!* Terek & Ziggy are saying byebye! I leave for a sec to see that indeed Bébé's fears were warranted, Terek and Ziggy just got kicked out of the house.
    hahaha, they are probably wondering what the heck, but all sims must learn about this getting kicked out rule for being naughty!
    5mttjK0.jpg

Beau has come downstairs with Lani in his action, probably just in the nick of time because Look what Mira is just thinking about now!
    Watcher has decided that if I catch him wooing with any more girls, they are also going to be added as his RI! :D>:)
    IRcmeb4.jpg
    Vbp5oAQ.jpg

"Hey Lani, " says Beau, ''may I have this dance?" Though we'd never know it by their absent actions, they share the Party Animal trait. They did not exhibit anything party animal-ish at the party!
    "Oh yes, I'd love to dance!" says Lani, "especially with you, Beau!" Lani is falling for him with those red hearts. Aw.
    F8Cu7MR.jpg
    fyzGWBa.jpg
    s0M3EMs.jpg
    KC5GEyn.jpg
    nkgSWET.jpg
    3LmER0h.jpg
    D4du2Sf.jpg
    97iDCX3.jpg
    ukohdei.jpg
    mjVeHI4.jpg
    3ndhm9Q.jpg

And where is Bonnie during all this? Ah, grabbing some more Zzzz's. Did the ice cream for breakfast knock her out cold? Does she need insulin now?😲
    iLvYpw8.jpg

It's a nice lazy Pajama Sunday, and everyone is enjoying themselves. Belinda is jumping on the trampoline with Mira.
    The white house in the background is Ziggy's. And the cream colored one on the left is Dante's. It is a really nice and quiet neighborhood.
    Ziggy and Terek did go to their homes after they got kicked out.
    s55nLfE.jpg
    TcjxI42.jpg

Upstairs, Jason tells Bebe that he is so glad that she is his girlfriend. They are in love.🥰
    I think Jason is the main reason for her happy face, she is never without a smile, except for when doing her homework! lol
    wyrPFm8.jpg
    WWNT2m4.jpg
    AqNmTg0.jpg
    8OqmLVA.jpg

Danny decides he wants a different effect on his experimental bed!
    go Danny go!
    The scientific equations start spilling out of his mad scientist gun!
    12kLdlL.jpg
    Y6tZmEN.jpg
    7voTbYS.jpg
    APf1TQR.jpg
    cscRWMa.jpg
    MfZoJwj.jpg

"Oh Yeah! This is perfect!" Danny thinks, ''now to try it out! where is my beautiful wife?''
    rsDUbWX.jpg
    tMwBhg4.jpg

"Oh Honey! I've added a few new touches on the lounge bed!" he calls to Belinda.
    Belinda is excited to hear this! She never knows what to expect from her very inventive, sexy husband!
    NWWnW0l.jpg
    1DJKnOv.jpg

Mira is so fascinated to over-hear this! She pauses in her jumping, breaking through the bottom of the trampoline!
    "Huh? I wonder what the new effects of that outside bed are?" she ponders.
    OMG Never should teens wonder about such things! Poor Mira! Her imagination was a bit toooo wild, and it makes her have a trampoline mishap!
    Belinda, being a top chef, wonders what secret recipe Danny has concocted this time for the bed! lol They are so involved with each other they don't even notice the teen's peril!
    UeaDLx1.jpg
    FdeMO7X.jpg
    VpWkHN7.jpg
    xXb7oFo.jpg
    Xv9zgYS.jpg
    udIZcwi.jpg
    gA4bQE2.jpg
    DC5HkEK.jpg
    krHSvzY.jpg

"Ouchie that smarts!" thinks Mira. Then she sniggers at the adults smooching.
    78QY5Rs.jpg
    Xdo5flQ.jpg
    TBbiRzu.jpg

"I guess it's nice for the old geezers to still enjoy smoochin and wooing, I mean what else are they going to do in their old age?" Mira thinks. :D
    mqQiNou.jpg
    XmDx9sS.jpg
    bt9xagw.jpg

That reminds Mira that she wanted to try woo, too! But there is no one available right now to woo with...
    T5KG46x.jpg
    DxCT0Re.jpg
    sU9v500.jpg

The 'old geezers' don't feel old at all, of course! Danny is middle aged and Belinda is slightly younger.
    They love loving each other in Danny's new experimental bed!💕
    🥰 He had made it sound like the birdies tweeting in the trees, that is Belinda's favorite sound!
    YvpudD7.jpg
    mH3WZ7I.jpg
    bdzauAk.jpg
    xSO5Cod.jpg
    ism5Iwm.jpg

💖

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    @DivaDoodle Oh, those where my words! Ok, I'll admit it, even if I can't remember excactly who said it first! Ah, and as for having different standards for men and women when it comes to woohoo, well I probably do, because they work differently, but I feel this is also a very complex matter, and it would probably be to much to write an essay about that here. ;) I probably could, but I think its best not too, lets keep it about the sims!

Ah, so I have a mans perspective on Beau.. well, I don't know, maybe he let the other girl down, but.. that's part of life to be let down, it happens to all of us, so should I think he is bad? I mean, as far as I can tell, he's being honest with himself, and I think thats the best thing one can do... Of course you might say he should have had a talk with the other girl first, depending on their relationship.. but he is still young, such things are (probably) learnt with age... Nobody can walk through life without hurting a person or two, or getting hurt once or twice themselves, unless they live in a cave.. These are just my thoughts! Of us you are probably the most experienced person, so you should be the one lecturing me here! ;)

I'm not at all an expert in romance, for me it has been mostly just let downs! :P

372 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking? Watching Beau 👀 ~~

Oh, haha, those teen mood swings. I remember when I was a teen, I was told that teenage years would be difficult and I would have plenty of mood swings and that you would have fights with your parents and blah blah.. well, I didn't really get any of that, as far as I remember... :P

Hmm, Youngman's loophole, what is that? :P Ok, so I understand that being a Lothario means to be a womanizer.. so it could of course be that is what he is doing, I don't know.. that would make him a bit naughty if he just goes around flirting with many girls at once...

Haha, the faces they make when they sit at the table to enjoy their music. ;)

Then says "I really need to exercise! I'm not bulky enough!" <--- And many a teenage boy probably had that thought....

Hehe, so Beau has the charismatic trait, I'm sure that's good if you want to be attractive. ;)

Jason and Bébé look so cute. Bébé was always a cute girl ever since I was first introduced to her snorkeling in the bathtub. :P

Haha, Miranda just broke the trampoline! ;) Talks and thoughts about strange beds can probably do that... :P

And then the trampoline sprung back on her, and she goes high into the air! Ow, that probably hurt...

Haha, so the magical stuff he made with bed makes it sound like birds, hmm, I haven't seen that, but does this strange gun thing come with the science career? :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Beau is a mini-me of his father haha :D ,
    I have not played with lothario that much but ofc I know a lot about him haha.
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Oh my, such naughtiness! Danny might want to come up with a formula to de-Lothario his son before CONSEQUENCES! :)

I have to ask if Danny and Belinda have been pestering Watcher for more nooboos now that she's visiting them again and their kids are teens who act very, very adult! :)
  • Options

@Sprottenham hehehe yes I'm pretty sure it was you! It is toooo funny to have been mine! :)
    Yes I don't think a person here has mentioned yet about having one standard for both the male and female woo-dom ;) but I haven't seen the same standard for a long long looooong time, not since the hippie days of revolution, and then the great pendulum started slowly to swing back. ;) I love all views I find it all so interesting for sure!!!
    You are right, let's keep the talk about the little sims! :) 👍

Oh male perspective! well I think you are the only man reading the story is what I meant by a man's perspective on Beau. Some things in the story I don't ask my husband about because he then wants to Analyze all my sims as if they are real people!!! :D And my sons just shake their heads and say all my sims are Nuts! :D
    No you definitely should only think what you think! And I like it when you say what you think!

OMG I find the whole romantic interest thing rather impossible! It makes them act like they are Married, so when a sim wants to go back to being just friends it turns into a Huge Upset! :o Well you will see in the next chapter, Beau gets mad and makes a decision.

I truly thank you for sharing your thoughts! I appreciate you! I'm no expert either! I see mostly let downs or sometimes a sadness for the majority of people I hold dear to me. and my experience with 'break ups' was not the norm at the time, from what I have seen.
    In my experience we seemed to have a growing apart from each other, as we started to mature and get different interests in life, and ended in a mutual sweet sad understanding that it was better to let go. we remain friends to this day, and see each other at our school and college re-unions, well of the ones still alive.

my very unique, free thinking great aunt asked me from a very young age "what would it be like to live so that I could look back on my life and regret nothing?'' that really stuck with me! To have an elderly person ask that! From then on, I always found myself continually asking myself, if I do this or if I don't do this, will I regret it later? It helped me, this little introvert, to be much much bolder than I would have been if I didn't ask! (also probably kept me alive! :p )

Love your comments to the story!!! ''Oh, haha, those teen mood swings. I remember when I was a teen, I was told that teenage years would be difficult and I would have plenty of mood swings and that you would have fights with your parents and blah blah.. well, I didn't really get any of that, as far as I remember... :P'' Oh you are lucky! no one told me Anything about mood swings! I just remember my Mom saying one day that I was being dramatic! :D

Youngman's loophole: Youngman broke my setting on one of my NRass mods, I have it set so that Kiss does not mean they are romantic, yet they are being put together as romantic interests sometimes anyway, without my say so!

Yes a lothario means that! like a playboy! ( Danny used to be Don Lothario, and started to get really icky, but Belinda loved him tooo much to have a breakup, so he got 'fixed' and then I misspelled Don as Dan, and Viola Danny was born! lol )
    And that was the problem with Beau, the game wasn't giving him consequences for his behavior, like it does for the other sims.

I'm so in love with Bébé and Jason! I think they are so cute! Yes Bébé was a cute little kid snorkeling! I love that EA made that!

OMG I about died laughing at Mira on the trampoline! What a cute funny girl!

The bed making the birdie sounds was just fiction, it does make pleasant sounds, or it Says that it is making pleasant sounds! :D I don't particularly think the sounds are pleasant!!! it can also make unpleasant sounds too, and make people taste a old fridge taste, or can make people feel a very pleasant feeling when they walk by, as well.
    The scientists get awarded that gun when they get to the top of the science career as Mad Scientists! :)
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 OMG I never suspected Beau to be a mini me of Don! :#:D
    Me no likey! Especially Not on a TEEN!

Oh I see! Well, I did used to like playing with Don in Sims 2 and thought he was so funny.
    And I have played him before in Riverview and he wasn't too bad.

But once I saw the super great video stories of him, I can't Un-see him that way now, and so I don't like him. :D
  • Options

@ergo_slum omg Beau! I admit he is driving me crazy! And he isn't having wishes yet to show what/who he wants. It is so hard at times to keep my hands off, and make him do something else! He just goes along with Everything, Bonnie says, but he only has approached Lani romantically.

Yes I do see Danny looking over at Beau, and seeing what he is up to, but so far he hasn't said anything! I see that and think he wants his son to learn by experience and consequences.

I could Not wait for the non existent consequences! I doled them out ASAP with the RI punishment! :D Now he is considered Naughty by the game, but so far no one has gotten mad at him.🤷‍♀️ I am clueless why Not?

No, neither Danny or Belinda have wished for more babies yet! I am so surprised! Maybe they are secretly horrified having adult acting teens, and it's taking a toll on them! :D Poor parents!!!
  • Options
    373 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Watching Beau 👀 The Poop Hits The Fan! ~~

Sunday Afternoon.

Beau and Lani have stopped slow dancing and Beau initiates an amorous hug. He really likes her.
    vFp7tSQ.jpg

Lani and Beau keep up their flirting...
    This does not go unnoticed by Bonnie!
    She stops and observes them.
    MJg8EeL.jpg
    BRoVObO.jpg
    I08SW80.jpg
    lMHcdqr.jpg
    l93l8Z4.jpg
    JdEEh5r.jpg

"Why is Beau flirting with her?! I thought I made it clear to Lani that that fine boy was Mine! I claimed him first!" Many thoughts are going through Bonnie's head, including her sense of entitlement!
    She is mad at Beau, but she has certain thoughts and plans. And she has the advantage over both of them as she is a flirt and therefore much more aggressive/assertive romantically.
    NLwScwr.jpg

Bonnie's steps forward, and she makes Beau turn to look at her, initiating the angry woo! :o
    Beau is just ignorant and inexperienced, so he goes along with everything. And doesn't realize it makes him seem selfish or uncaring.
    Watcher doesn't know for sure what he does want because the boy won't make any wishes to show me, all I can go on are his actions and thought bubbles! He is still thinking of Lani!
    lgbpQgY.jpg
    qeF8wa7.jpg
    aZ1HxdN.jpg
    Kbu8QBf.jpg
    CDdTZlv.jpg

Bonnie grabs for Beau. Beau's action of listening to Lani's flirtatious joke now gets pre-empted! Now his action is changed to woo with Bonnie, And right after to listen to Lani's flirtatious joke! Uh-Oh!
    GPvlBoG.jpg

Lani doesn't like this situation, and it doesn't look like Beau does either, well I mean his face doesn't look totally gung ho about going off with Bonnie.
    He looks a bit worried.
    Finally some conscience?
    nBx1L33.jpg
    GZvcgCd.jpg
    9iF29wm.jpg

Ah, yes. Beau feels like garbage. The horrors of not being able to say no! Now Lani is mad at him too!😬
    Lani doesn't let him go right away to Bonnie. ''Beau, before you go, I just want to say,... I'm not giving up on you!"
    Yep, Bonnie makes a stand, she wants him too.
    Well I think Beau likes this idea because it seems like he really does prefer Lani.
    jtmZZv2.jpg
    awMgJv5.jpg
    7X4qjPl.jpg
    w11mTwE.jpg

Beau can't seem to extricate himself from this action with Bonnie, so he obediently goes to the bed...He doesn't look very happy about it.
    Lawdy I really hate and don't understand Bonnie or Beau's baffling behavior.
    And I fear someone is going to get hurt.
    They jump out of bed before the woo music even stops.
    j24Fp1q.jpg
    jPEq1WZ.jpg
    uZZ1998.jpg

And Bonnie watches him leave the room immediately, to go talk with Lani.
    Ouch! girl I don't know why you both put up with him!
    HvcHdhd.jpg
    IBf6lB1.jpg

"Lani I'm sorry, I don't even know why I did that.
    I just got comfortable to even talking to girls, and now with you both ... I really don't know how to handle it... All I know is I like You!''
    "Well, Beau, we are all 3 new to romance, none of us are experts. Maybe we just have to feel our way, and see how things turn out, learning from our mistakes? My Mom always said go for what you want and if I really don't want something, to say No."
    Beau thinks that sounds very wise.
    KHoSiMB.jpg
    YXgng3I.jpg
    vTC8vYA.jpg
    H3ghjx5.jpg

Behind them is Bonnie, planning on her next love tactic! She will ask Beau to watch the stars with her tonight!
    Watcher tries to plant a new mantra in her head "dump the dawg!" but it doesn't work.
    I feel sick dreading that someone will get hurt!
    58nzSe3.jpg

"Beau, I still think you are so nice and handsome. I really do like you."
    "I like you so much too, Lani! We are a match, on fire!" says Beau.
    In the background Bonnie is getting angry thoughts about Beau again.
    poor thing.
    91YNQZm.jpg
    i62vjwL.jpg
    TOcxT9Y.jpg

But Beau and Lani are in their own little love bubble and don't seem to notice her.
    GfPpSVf.jpg
    yjvXuyw.jpg
    P9pdXAw.jpg
    aGnMj8v.jpg

Bonnie is very persistant and comes up with another tactic, and it makes Beau turn around to look at her.
    Beau has 'receive flowers' in his actions.
    eShFHiN.jpg
    xskL2UO.jpg
    l0xd3g9.jpg
    Mfe2NxE.jpg

Beau finally has had it with her interruptions of his love mood with Lani! He makes a choice, and refuses Bonnie's flowers.
    "Please just stop it, Bonnie! I'm sorry but it's actually very upsetting to have you interrupt me and Lani all the time!" Beau does not yet have the experience or finesse to choose better words.
    He is upset, he never has said anything mean in his life. He feels bad.
    And poor Bonnie! Her disappointed face is so sad.
    FQOU3rE.jpg
    f230rHS.jpg
    cS1M7xi.jpg
    m8bZyTi.jpg
    RJOGmBe.jpg
    DUD0BJk.jpg

Beau gets a wish to ask Bonnie to 'just be friends'. Hopefully this will improve the situation! 🤞
    "Bonnie, you are a nice girl, but it would be better if we could just be friends, You deserve someone who will love you for you. And I'm sorry but I just don't feel that way about you."
    cYue0D0.jpg

Rut-Ro! 😲 Bonnie is taking it like a huge breakup! As if they had been committed for years instead of just romantic interests for one day.
    Poor thing, she feels her heart is broken. Even though she never thought of the red love hearts about Beau.
    Lani can't help feeling pleased that Beau is finally doing something about this messy triangle!
    889aTQx.jpg
    iN1mX4W.jpg

Bonnie suddenly gets very Mad! "You are the meanest boy alive, Beau Lothario! You broke my heart even though I was fine with sharing you with Lani!" shouts Bonnie.
    "OMG!" thinks Beau, horrified that he made her so hurt and so mad!
    1gv25lR.jpg
    gieURtD.jpg

Beau feels so bad he broke her heart and tries to console Bonnie.
    PhHaa9s.jpg
    ocx64Za.jpg

But to no avail, Bonnie is too mad to be consoled! "You big poopyhead, Beau!! I'm going to tell Everybody at school what a mean boy you are! Even the teachers!"
    e6mEY2s.jpg
    ThxC8jZ.jpg

"I'm sorry Bonnie, I didn't mean to hurt you, really. I would never want to hurt anyone. I'm sorry!"
    TAEqJ1s.jpg
    Ldoaw2Q.jpg
    7UilghL.jpg

Bonnie takes some deep breaths. A bit calmed down now, Bonnie is able to listen to his apology.
    x9Dku1b.jpg
    Y09kC1t.jpg
    wyMoh1X.jpg

Bonnie finally decides to accept his apology, and miraculously his wish of being friends again, is granted. I don't even know how this happens! That makes no sense!
    3tPw4zB.jpg
    BXAQKsz.jpg

Both are calm now and looking at each other. Watcher hears warning bells, steps in, and gets him the heck out of Dodge, before his lover-boy eyes and pheromones get him in trouble again!
    Bonnie just might try to grab him again! And I am beyond taking any more of this!
    0J0OfEd.jpg

Beau goes to the one man who knows ALL about this kind of thing!
    "Dad! Dad, the most horrible thing Ever just happened!" confesses Beau. ''I think I might need your protection! Bonnie is still a bit mad and feels very hurt by me! I didn't know I was being careless, by going along with her wishes. I'm not sure how all this works! Girls are Very confusing, grabbing me for woo even when they are angry with me! 😲😵 I just don't get it Dad!
    And now Bonnie is going to tell everyone at school that I'm a mean big poop head!"
    zIgo1xf.jpg
    4Pj7Sxe.jpg
    1YFNBQU.jpg

"Yes, I saw you getting yourself in quite the situation, Beau. As for your reputation at school, you will have to just try to bear it and maybe by making different choices, you can prove that 'mean poop head' isn't you after all. It will take time, son.
    "Sometimes a parent has to step aside and let you learn your own lessons. I thought that this experience would be a much better teacher than just my mere words." says Danny.
    m5WtzFR.jpg

"But, but, Dad! It's not Fair for me to get that reputation! I never pursued or chose Bonnie, she just grabbed Me! And then we were all of a sudden RI! Then, when I tried to talk with Lani, Bonnie came and interrupted and grabbed me again, right in front of Lani, and would not stop doing that!" says Beau.
    "That right Beau, the flirty girls can be very aggressive and persuasive! It may seem like a dream at the time, but can get you in deep trouble, causing all sorts of havoc and bonding before you're ready." says Danny.
    MUpBjBi.jpg
    wc8ig8x.jpg
    aiOcPYB.jpg

"And Beau, I believe you. I did see that you never pursued Bonnie, but you went along with it! NeverMind that she was totally blinded that she was the sole aggressor, and that you were actually pursuing Lani. BUT, If you continue 'going along with it' , you Will cause hurt feelings!
    There is No Way around your 'Romantic Interests' acting like a girlfriend or a Wife even! Believe me, I spent years trying to find a way..." says Danny, referring to when he was Don.
    ''No son, In this town you need to either live as a Monk, Or be a cold and uncaring playboy who only thinks of himself, Or just go ahead and choose someone to commit to!" Danny pretty much lays it on the line, that is exactly how this town works.
    "Teen passions are intense, so just try to think with your Brain ... uh, well, I mean just think before you act, use good sense, son, and mind your manners!"
    wzNghgv.jpg
    PRsicZ3.jpg
    iFeAomJ.jpg

Beau thinks he understands what his Dad means, "Ok Dad, I'll be more careful of the girls feelings, for sure. I sure don't like knowing that I hurt someone."
    Beau pauses thinking about everything that happened and all those affected by it, the love interests, his family and all those at the house.
    He wonders, ''Was that what Bébé wanted to talk to me about? ... OMG😲 Does Mom know?!!!'' Beau thinks all horrified, and blanches.
    "Dad? um.. can you please not tell Mom about this, I'd be so embarrassed if she found out!"
    wXxyZb1.jpg
    rZsKFDq.jpg

Danny smiles as Beau is talking, he knows Beau doesn't want his Mom to think poorly of him!
    "Beau, your Mother is very aware. She has lived through something similar with me, I'm sorry to say. But your Mom is wonderful and kind and forgiving, and she loves you with all her heart.'' says Danny,
    "She is just glad that there aren't even More complications! It was tough for us to watch you go through this experience, without butting in, but now you have learned something important. And nothing you ever do will stop us from loving you!"
    Beau feels very comforted, hearing how much his parents love him.
    uSt1WSO.jpg
    rqzOWCh.jpg
    UZwzhoX.jpg

Danny loves his son beyond words. He is very glad that Beau did not inherit even One of his old traits. Beau is a son of a Lothario in name, but he's a nice boy, and has nice traits.
    Danny thinks everything will work out for his son, he just needs a bit more experience and a lot more wisdom, he is young.
    ''Beau will have a much easier and less tumultuous life than I have lived! Thank Goddess for that!" Danny thinks.
    UWHTh6b.jpg

• Options

374 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Evening Stories ~~

Thanks Danny, I think we all wish that you Had spoken up much sooner to Beau! :D;)

Evening

Meanwhile, Bébé has decided she would like to start doing something sporty, since she does share the athletic trait with Jason and her brother!
    I find her playing catch with good ol Mom.
    ''Open your eyes, sweet pea!" calls Belinda, seeing that her daughter needs some tips!
    "ouch! Oh ok Mom! I guess it would be better to see the ball coming!" says Bébé.
    vMReQ53.jpg
    KMwQEyz.jpg
    YUccutz.jpg
    y5q2HCz.jpg
    Ckhi7Pu.jpg

Some of the guests believe whole heartedly in Pajama Sunday, and are still in their PJ's from last night! 🤭
    "I found out that Mrs. Lothario is a Master Chef! I like cooking too, how about you, Jason?" asks Lani.
    "Oh I can make burned toast rather well, does that count?" quips Jason.
    owjaMt6.jpg
    uh49fqS.jpg
    bni1jMy.jpg

Mira is determined to master the trampoline, and Bonnie is trying to get her fun bar up, and get some distraction away from her broken heart by playing a Virtual space game.
    They do look like they are enjoying themselves!
    I30yJzM.jpg
    ZY0hD99.jpg
    pIlFh12.jpg
    sYx5g6C.jpg
    YXqKwWc.jpg

Mama Belinda tries to hide her giggles at how cute Bébé looks trying to get better at playing catch.
    Then *Honk! Honk!* the carpool calls her, to get going to work!
    KpDVuk5.jpg
    ejnlvk6.jpg

Jason finally changes clothes to have a pillowfight with Danny. Danny stays casual in his PJ's for now. No time to change clothes when he's being clobbered with a mighty pillow!
    vn3khW8.jpg

Danny decides to have a chat with Lani. He is very social and likes to talk to all the classmates of his children.
    "So Lani, what do you like to do for fun? Have you gone to any rock concerts lately?"
    Lani is thinking "Should I tell Mr. Lothario that my main source of fun this weekend is holding hands with Beau?" :D
    AiVO8ND.jpg

Beau is talking with his new BFF, Jason. "You know, out of all my childhood friends, You are always there for me, man." Beau won't say it aloud but he really does like and admire Jason's sensitivity. But guys don't talk about those sorts of things, not until they are near grandpa-dom, he supposes.
    "Aw that is cool of you to say so, bro." says Jason, giving him a bear hug.
    h3D3abP.jpg
    r7A51Ch.jpg
    5Qt7wIB.jpg
    s6eGUc8.jpg

"So Beau, wow that was a big drama with Bonnie!'' Jason ventures, "Are you ok?"
    "Oh gawd I wish I had known how to handle that better!'' says Beau.
    ''But with Lani, things just clicked...'' 🥴 "Jason, Lani is like my dream girl!" Beau confesses.
    7he2cUA.jpg
    0zOqONq.jpg

"You should tell her." says Jason. "Seriously dude."
    lyqKBxr.jpg

Later on in the evening, Jason sees Beau and Lani flirting.
    He doesn't think Beau has told her yet and worries he will lose her, if he keeps acting so silly and doesn't speak up!
    n3zQ8Oi.jpg
    lkaEsVp.jpg
    JfJXNuD.jpg

Bébé thinks the same thing. "That nut! What is he waiting for? Lani is so sweet!"
    She then bursts into giggles, at Lani's cuteness. Lani is the only one that is still in her pajama's!
    "okay, Lani is the winner of Pajama Sunday!" she thinks.
    TdSVTjz.jpg
    LdXypTg.jpg

Danny has been talking with Bonnie. He thinks the flirty girl with the broken heart should go on home.
    "It has got to be torture for her to continually see Beau. Besides she needs a shower!" he thinks.
    Watcher takes pity and removes her broken heart moodlet. There is nothing I can do about her stinky fumes. :D
    wfX3h2t.jpg

''Speaking of stinky, time for Mira to go home as well!" Danny decides. The poor thing brushed her teeth a hundred times but she still stinks from trying to master the trampoline! Pew!
    Rs6ESIR.jpg
    hDgHBkK.jpg

Beau finds his pajama babe upstairs, on the balcony. He makes many flirty jokes about him being her boyfriend, and her being his girlfriend.🥴💕
    I guess it's to test how she would react, if he actually could ask her... but he's feeling a bit gun shy, and timid about chosing the right words. He already has learned his lesson about using the wrong words!
    C1j4dbe.jpg
    h08KmpM.jpg
    TeUSfgq.jpg
    Cqf3TV8.jpg
    3jKSORL.jpg

He is so darned attracted to her he nearly falls over, leaning in. 😁
    Ae2lKIt.jpg

Jason really is quite sensitive, he thinks it has been a very emotional day. He feels exhausted having witnessed the drama of the morning, he had never in his life seen anything like that!
    Now that he knows his BFF Beau is ok, and Bonnie has gone home, he feels it's safe to have a little rest.
    F0jMXr0.jpg

Bébé gets a good idea to get to know some more of Lani's traits, by telling her a funny story! "Once upon a time, a couple wanted to marry. They really loved romance and flowers.
    bpuF1ur.jpg
    kIjH067.jpg
    P2k4o6L.jpg

But when the day of the wedding came, she couldn't find her groom! She searched his home, she searched near all the flowers. Where else can I look? What did he say about his genealogy, maybe that will help me?
    Finally she finds him.
    He was hiding in the pond because he was a tad Polish! hahahahaa!
    u76qJtJ.jpg
    gXJTID2.jpg

This interaction lets them know they share some traits! Hopeless romantic, good sense of humor and excitable! Yay! kindred spirits, and even closer friends!
    KX21KOE.jpg
    rQwrGA8.jpg
    cMjK5pC.jpg

"Come listen to the scariest story ever told!" Lani calls.
    Bébé is happy because it starts out as a Love story! "Once there was a boy in love..." begins Lani.
    but Bébé soon finds out, it is very creepy indeed, because the boy had been turned into a Zombie monster, and his girlfriend was a Vampire Bat!
    gDpFGXu.jpg
    j3QctZJ.jpg
    rCmkCZR.jpg
    7VV86NX.jpg
    Nn3SALr.jpg

Beau notices that the kitchen lights are Off! He sees the glow of the flashlight, and knows what that means! Ghost Stories!
    He hurries to listen to the horrible tale!
    He thinks he is pretty brave, and just Loves how dramatic a story teller Lani is!
    vodZINw.jpg
    SnNxDCk.jpg
    CYUQHl9.jpg

Lani continues "The creepy couple sorely needed money for their future life together, so they braved the tombs in Egypt, in search of treasure!
    'Whoooo is stealing from my tomb?' the ghostly boy Tutankhamun with Red eyes calls..."
    vdYlD7y.jpg
    DNMMwIH.jpg

"The couple were very afraid, and hid behind a sarcophagus... *creeeak* the door of the sarcophagus slowly creeeeaked open, and out came a MUMMY to defend the teen Pharaoh's treasure!"
    9IsxckZ.jpg
    z6FCaRF.jpg

"Thinking fast, the zombie boy and his love, the vampire bat, hid inside an empty sarcophagus.... ''
    g7O0P6y.jpg

''..not realizing that the door locked closed behind them! *Click!* And inside were flesh eating Scarabs!'' Lani finishes.
    The siblings are speechless!
    "Yee Gods! How does she know even creepier stories than Luc's Mom?" thinks Bébé.
    "Holey moley!'' thinks Beau, he has goosebumps all down his arms! He checks to see that it's not scarabs!
    uJuOTQ7.jpg
    Zr5cEZd.jpg
    pbT6WDQ.jpg

"H-h-heyyy I have a good idea!" says Beau "Lets all sleep in the sleeping bags tonight, like a camp out, but let's camp IN! Right? heh, heh, not that I'm afraid of being outside at night or anything..." he doesn't want to think of scarabs scuttling about in the dark back yard....
    Beau thinks he will feel safest sleeping with his BFF, his big sister, and his island girl in the same room! Not that he will admit that to them! ;)
    Mfb3hQc.jpg

"Um, we probably should leave the light On, sis, you know, so Lani can find her way to her sleeping bag!." says Beau.
    Bébé just smiles, she is noticing that Beau has chosen the sleeping bag right smack in the middle of her and Jason. Safety first! hehehe.
    np54ZdN.jpg
    NQToHuG.jpg
    qCsO5ZW.jpg
    LKE39RM.jpg

🤭
  • Options
    375 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Back To School, Monday. ~~

Jason is the first to wake. "Wow, what a long weekend. I miss Dad, it will be good to see him after school today! Not that it isn't nice over here with Bébé!🥴💕🔥'' he thinks.
    I wonder how long he would stay over here, if there were no school? It's a curious thing I just love to watch!
    Jason starts his morning with a work out.
    vznGO8D.jpg
    Ms3pLes.jpg
    4IfdCXf.jpg
    x13DwiK.jpg

A bit later, Bébé's parents come interrupt his workout, they just love him to pieces!
    Interruption is fine, because Jason likes them right back!
    They are both nurturing, just like his Dad is, so they have an affinity to kids and teens, and the Kids & teens are drawn to them as well!!
    i]KUHK2dr.jpg
    MHbivqJ.jpg
    kvrystH.jpg

Jason says "Being outdoors is my favorite, and my favorite place is the fishin pond, have you been?"
    "Oh yes, we know it well! Max showed us his favorite place! Max lived with us when he first came to town." Jason didn't know this.
    QV3Kuz7.jpg
    ip80W2Q.jpg

Jason watches all dreamy eyed, as Danny turns to his wife, "I love you, Belinda."
    "Aw, how nice, just what I am used to seeing at home." thinks Jason. This is a much better morning than yesterday, already!
    vR1Kc7k.jpg
    ZUH48Li.jpg
    0cjxCUW.jpg

Inside, somebody is having some pretty serious thoughts! Beau dreamed all night of his island girl. And when he woke up, he knew he had to tell her.
    "Lani, can I talk to you privately?" Beau has followed Lani here, 😝 the tiny bathroom again, the place where he first felt he clicked with Lani.
    Or9F4Ws.jpg

"Sure, I'll just be a minute, Beau." Beau immediately turns around to give her privacy. 😂
    "um, wait for me in the living room, okay Beau?"
    "doh! what am I doing? Of course, beg your pardon, Lani!" Beau scoots out.
    lfQp3gc.jpg

Lani comes over to him, but Beau is a still a bit embarrassed at his faux pas, so he feels all tongue tied.
    He raises his eyes to her face, to speak ... but now all he can do is look at her.
    9Ob1sxu.jpg
    TAfMqIx.jpg
    2Cswie5.jpg

Finally, he decides on a shy kiss. Lani likes that.
    8dK5kOi.jpg
    elPcXp5.jpg

Beau finds it easier to tell her if he doesn't look at her sweet face. He takes her hand for courage and whispers, "Lani, I wasn't really joking about those boyfriend and girlfriend jokes last evening. I mean, I wish we could really be a steady couple."
    Lani nods, she thinks that is a real good idea!
    Fl3AJMc.jpg
    TXhuN9X.jpg
    TbsaowQ.jpg
    47M7ITD.jpg

Love all settled, Lani grabs some leftovers for breakfast.
    kAyZbCy.jpg
    zeBt0BA.jpg

"Jason I did it! I told her how I felt, and Lani and I are now going steady!"
    "Oh that's great, Beau!" Jason is excited for him!
    "Now no guys will try to steal her from you at lunch time!" jokes Jason, but Beau doesn't think that is all that funny, he wonders if guys Can steal girlfriends...
    nIOaTvm.jpg
    pIhCwT5.jpg

Beau decides to go stare at Lani eating, lol, then asks if she wants a ride to school.
    Ooops, I guess he forgot to learn how to drive! They take a taxi.
    6HgM1tV.jpg
    0FrcVkF.jpg
    82GwoVi.jpg

Bébé and Jason drive to school together. "Jase, you missed a really creepy story last night! Let me tell you!'' says Bébé. Jason listens and thinks it's a great ghost story.
    When they arrive Bébé is super excited, she just Loves school!
    Jason just looks at his wacadoodle girlfriend, "School's ok but, woah!" he thinks. He has never known anyone who loves school This much!
    RPNH6KG.jpg
    KjCbqMR.jpg
    fTl2Tcx.jpg

"Have a good day in class, Jase." she gives him a little squeeze.
    "You too, see ya at lunch time, Bébé."
    They line up with the other kids waiting to go in.
    5P2WiTM.jpg
    J0O5ii9.jpg
    y6ERTQF.jpg

Beau and Lani arrive.
    Lani turns to look at him. "Yay!" thinks Beau, "My girlfriend!"
    Rg9imKf.jpg
    O95gw4V.jpg

Lani gives Beau a lovely romantic hug in front of everyone!
    "Wow!" Beau thinks. 🥴💕
    AHbXYbN.jpg
    HhAlz3j.jpg

Beau isn't embarrassed by their PDA, quite the opposite! He hopes all the single guys saw their hug, so they won't try to steal her away! Jason's little joke made him feel a bit worried, and maybe a tad jealous, another new feeling, that is bewildering.
    "Let's sit together at lunch time, Lani?" he asks.
    "Yes Beau, that sounds great."
    ZCMTX5Z.jpg
    W1ZCZcM.jpg

Now Beau wishes it was already lunch time! 😁 He doubts he will be able to concentrate in class.
    They get in line with their classmates.
    FlWcJ95.jpg
    aSZJoha.jpg

Back at home Belinda is by herself, Danny's at work, never missing a day! So what does Belinda do all day, while her family is out?
    Inquiring minds.... Oh OK! Hahaha.
    MX10P0f.jpg
    tyNqur4.jpg
    vhacEvG.jpg
    FsSSTbp.jpg
    ABZ99zd.jpg
    olCd17N.jpg

Watcher just lets her have her fun, while I go spy on the town... (next)

🤭
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Jason is such a cutie!, he and
    Bebe look good together, its wonderful her parents seems
    to like him as well.
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I think so too, they are very cute together! Jason and his Dad Jovan are just the sweetest guys. They are my favorites right now🥰
    It was interesting to me how Jason & Bébé seemed so close even with the difference in their age. I love them together as a couple, it's a really sweet match!
  • Options
    376 The Watcher Watches: Spying on the Town ~~ Timon & Thalan and a few others... ~~

Here is our little neck of the woods. At the top right of the 'circle of road' is Danny & Belinda's house. We have seen most of their circle neighbors about town lately, except for Timon and Thalan Helmquist, the bottom left house.
    Let's go spy!😎🤓🧐🤫🤭
    swZIlEJ.jpg

"Uh, I'm extremely busy, Watcher, please move on!" 🤣💖 says Thalan, occupied with his girlfriend, the Dutchess Analise Vogelsang.
    Oh! right! Maybe I can find your brother....
    IDtLVjJ.jpg

Ah, here he is! Where are you going Timon?
    "Hi Watcher, you are welcome to follow!" He's always more agreeable! 😊
    He clicks for his car, and just now passes Alfie's house, his next door neighbor.
    dFW5OZ0.jpg
    Y8aEA6g.jpg
    gdRYqCF.jpg

Oh he is visiting the Toadstool, part of Amelina's Bistro lot. Timon waves to Elvis and Diana (the once frog) but someone much more alluring catches his eye! His partner and roommate, The Countess Snypes. (old pic)
    OQhyQrI.jpg
    p7gUDjI.jpg
    wOwMHAv.jpg

"Excuse me Watcher, you forgot to add my title Doctor! And my last name is Helmquist!"
    Holey Smokes!😲 I have been away far too long!
    Countess is very happy to see her handsome husband, and approaches him to chat.
    RNTZGON.jpg

I wonder what she is saying? Hm. I better use the scientific method, and stare at Timon 😍 to try and figure it out!
    O5E7pFg.jpg
    Bh0oExL.jpg
    L1OG1u7.jpg
    DnxKbsU.jpg
    0ZWFVap.jpg
    3Jq203V.jpg

hehehe Well, whatever Countess said, made Timon a very happy man!🤭
    9sN6i1d.jpg

This family is my Special Family in that they are never my active, but to check on wishes, then I back right out. Normally l keep them as non-actives, in the hopes that they will stay truer to their original selves!
    I think by now, they are used to me spying on them! :D
    P2FNKNo.jpg
    znKK8AB.jpg

It's nice to see they are still so in love.
    4tVvy6W.jpg

I wonder if they know if the baby will be a fairy or a vampire?
    "Darling, you're a doctor, can you tell?" asks Timon.
    "Oh Timon, I would love to be able to discern which occult it will be, but doctors can only tell which genders, That is, If they are smart enough!" says Countess.
    2AqvNVS.jpg
    v24xjjb.jpg

"Hm, well Watcher, you will just have to be surprised." says Timon. He pauses and thinks, "Well, let me see if I can tell! After all, I am very intelligent being a Genius and all..." says Timon.
    He uses a special technique. He has mastered logic, so that probably helps!
    "Well, it for Sure is a baby!" he concludes.
    "Yes daring, we all know that..." says Countess, kindly.
    Np2kuJc.jpg
    pe0CXKb.jpg
    R2PnZA5.jpg

Hey, where are you two going?
    "Never mind, Watcher, go set up a nursery for us..." Timon is in a big hurry!
    "Please Watcher." adds The Countess. "Timon you forgot to say please!"
    "No Time!" he murmurs.🤣💕 Timon's very favorite is community lot woo.
    GuwQC8x.jpg
    41XFirj.jpg
    z9DS7iW.jpg
    4ni76ba.jpg

OK now for the nursery, this house is really more of a bachelor house, not so fit for babies.
    Let's see, I better not disturb Thalan and Analise, sunbathing.
    mBJRj93.jpg
    KsuaWSh.jpg
    igYtH4G.jpg

I guess this seems ok.
    IhI9khw.jpg

Oops, I didn't disturb them, did I?
    No, Analise is just asking Thalan a question. Ah, she asks the very best question to ever ask a fairy!
    iYV3Bxq.jpg
    spajpcv.jpg
    6VC3Myv.jpg
    MPvQRTU.jpg
    dUrZ663.jpg
    7H1F9S3.jpg
    OPr9kcj.jpg
    J0qfSbn.jpg
    pAKSHUA.jpg
    wHcbRZf.jpg

''Watcher, did you remember a rocker, by any chance?"
    Of course I did, Countess!
    So, what is your husband doing?
    "He is having a drink. I think he might be a bit nervous of becoming a new father."
    Yes probably, since it's only 10AM!
    XgrYv76.jpg
    ltkUdjd.jpg

Timon just has the one drink and comes downstairs to rock with his wife.
    Fabian is thinking about Countess, and AnnaLove is in her pajamas watching her husband play his music in his bathrobe!
    HRBwrib.jpg
    1iZyqTv.jpg

"Excuse me, Watcher! Elvis and Diana are in my way, and they have been blocking this door for hours!'' says Dayvid.
    Oh, they need to be reset. There ya go!
    "Thanks!"
    yEj3uTS.jpg
    yyyxECw.jpg
    F5c4UBj.jpg
    XJIwAie.jpg

He sits with Eddy, and shoots the breeze.
    sHosGnJ.jpg
    Ofqif3W.jpg
    tmtZFLv.jpg

"I don't like Rainflower drinking with Teenagers!" says Eddy, ''It sets a bad example!''
    "That is very irresponsible!" says Dayvid.
    99vDlvF.jpg
    dL4y2aK.jpg
    Ub54Wlv.jpg

Rico is having a great time playing whack a gnome!
    3q9CcL6.jpg
    cheKI3Z.jpg

Well what were you boys up to? ;)
    "I'm dressed, so I'm proper!" says Dayvid, Branch is silent about his pajama attire, but we can guess.
    He turns into fairy form to get a toy!
    g7FkloZ.jpg
    n5v4Yms.jpg
    N59Cmj3.jpg
    evS20RU.jpg
    OVvijzK.jpg
    et7MS0s.jpg
    0lsh4Rd.jpg

Then lays a loud *Poot!* and heads out the door quickly, because it's a stinker! :D
    7iFjMh3.jpg
    YMjtCeB.jpg

:D Take care little townies, Have fun!
    It's 14:30 so Beau and Bébé are just out of school.

Back Home

With school & Danny's work over, the Lothario's are all at home.
    "Dad can you please teach me to learn how to drive?" asks Beau. He has a car but never learned how to drive! 🤷‍♀️🤭😂
    ''Sure Beau, I'd be delighted to!" says Danny, "Choose a car." Beau chooses his own comfy convertible.
    Beau starts verrrrrry slowly! Hahahaha OMG! A snail is faster!
    Ei6D03E.jpg
    uJ6epLt.jpg
    CDYt8LR.jpg

Finally, he picks up speed, and making no mistakes, he has learned the skill! Yay!
    Danny likes being hunkered down like a grandpa lowrider!😁
    OoOK3Bo.jpg

Danny and Beau play catch, while Bébé chooses to workout to the TV.
    Nd9y0yN.jpg
    OtOR8kW.jpg
    yGxd34J.jpg
    iO72YbY.jpg

And Mama Belinda makes her husband's favorite meal, and gives it the je ne sais quoi, finishing touches! Followed by her signature chef's kiss!
    Vz70LJR.jpg
    WnosYLS.jpg
    SANQcBt.jpg

MmmmWa! 😘
    MDI42PD.jpg

• Options
    Omigosh! Countess is married and pregnant?! Did I miss that or did they break more of Watcher rules?!

I love the spying, it's so good to see how the townies are doing. Especially my Branch, being his usual weirdo self. Good job, Branch!

Eddy made me laugh, complaining about Rainflower being inappropriate with teenagers - you should talk, Eddy! :D I love that dopey guy, though, he and Daydream are always so cute together.

Happy weekend!
  • Options

@ergo_slum Haha, Since I don't really play 'the foxy guys' or have them as actives, I just add what they want with MC, to give them a charmed and happy life.
    That adorable Timon had been thinking Wedding Bells quite awhile ago, right when they became steadies, so I had granted that. As soon as I did, they stopped frequenting the fairgrounds as much as they used to. So I haven't seen them around lately. He is a super rock star in the music industry.

Thalan thought of wedding bells early on, but I couldn't remember if he originally was the marrying kind, or not. He is supposed to just be more to himself, brooding and playing and hacking his computer mostly. so he and Analise might stay boyfriend and girlfriend. However he is super glad about her moving in with him! lol That might not be how he is supposed to be, but he gets to have that 'crazy about you' love in my town!😁

And today I found Countess thinking about baby booties! 🥴🤰 daw!
    I just moved along her pregnancy so I don't forget all about it! *old brain!*

😁😆🤣 Hahaha I was So Happy to see Branch, and thought of you🥰, immediately!!! He is always so funny! I just Love to watch him!

LOL well Eddy didn't ever want to be inappropriate with Daydream, she just had a way of practically forcing herself on him! Poor Eddy!🤣
    I love him too!💖

Have a wonderful weekend !!! 😊😘
  • Options
    Hello @DivaDoodle! Sorry for being late with the replies again.. My schedual is apparently a little like that...
    Some things in the story I don't ask my husband about because he then wants to Analyze all my sims as if they are real people!!! :D And my sons just shake their heads and say all my sims are Nuts!
    ...but that's the fun part, analyzing them as if they were real people! :P That's why I play, to see them come alive and be something on their own.. I want to feel like they are not creations coming from my head, but something with actual selves. :P Hehe, and all your sims are nuts. ;)

Ah, well, break ups, I don't really want to talk to much about that. There are people I haven't talked to for years, and that I don't really feel like talking to either, because.. meh.. I don't think it will give me anything...
    my very unique, free thinking great aunt asked me from a very young age "what would it be like to live so that I could look back on my life and regret nothing?'' that really stuck with me!
    Yeah, I don't know, its probably a good thought, but to live life without regrets, I think is impossible. Well, for me it is already to late, one way or the other. Both things I didn't do, and things I did do.. I wasn't born a know-it-all! :P But is it something to regret, if you feel like you've learned something? Gained something from it? I mean, if it was a total loss, but.. meh, and there are always more people.. I just gotta have faith in them first, to bother with anything, and by and large, I don't really have to much faith in people in some instances... Faith has been lost..

Aha, ok, yeah, I have asked about Youngman's loophole once before, now I remember, and will probably ask again! Your game should come with a dictionary! This is "Youngman's loophole" and this is a "Lothario"!

Well, interesting, Beau can do as he pleases, without any consequence.. now that would be wonderful! Ehmm.. :P

Haha, somehow I feel like I have asked about the gun once before, too... and the sounds from the bed, even.. you must have posted something similar before?

373 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Watching Beau 👀 The Poop Hits The Fan! ~~

That saying about the fan, I have always thought it was a really nasty one, if you picture it literally in your head like I do.. wouldn't want to be in that room, with poop on the fan! (Yes, I do know what the saying actually means, but it does create a visual in my head. ;))

Oh, oops, yeah, Beau got himself into a sticky situation now. ;) Well, I don't really feel to bad for him here, come he's there and two girls want him! What kind of guy wouldn't want to be in that situation as a teenager, not gonna lie, I know I would have!

For a while atleast, but that is only because of the pleasures of the flesh, the heart is of course, a different story...

Hmm, I think Bonnie isn't so nice.. plotting her next love tactic.. I think she lacks the true feeling. :P

Haha, oh, I am laughing at Bonnie and Beau now, she feels heartbroken already.. and is going to tell everyone at school how bad he is. ;)
    "That right Beau, the flirty girls can be very aggressive and persuasive! It may seem like a dream at the time, but can get you in deep trouble, causing all sorts of havoc and bonding before you're ready." says Danny.
    He is probably right...
    ''No son, In this town you need to either live as a Monk, Or be a cold and uncaring playboy who only thinks of himself, Or just go ahead and choose someone to commit to!"
    That sounds a little sad, but yeah, that's probably how it works.. oh, I wIsh I had a father like Danny that could have told me these things... :P

374 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Evening Stories ~~

Haha, that virtual space game makes for some weird looking screenshots. ;)

Oh, Belinda works as a chef, she looks so different in those clothings, I wouldn't recognize her!
    Beau won't say it aloud but he really does like and admire Jason's sensitivity. But guys don't talk about those sorts of things, not until they are near grandpa-dom, he supposes.
    Yeah, guys aren't supposed to be sensitive, "Take it like a man!". There is a lot to be said about that, but I think that's just a thing that comes with being male.. there will always be that weight on ones shoulders.

It is nice to see that Beau has such a good friend in Jason. Sometimes dudes need to be just dudes and hang around other dudes and not think about these girls to much! :P It would be really lovely if they could remain friends until both of them walk around with a cane.

"He was hiding in the pond because he was a tad Polish! hahahahaa!" Oh, haha, Bébé, that joke is just so lame. ;) The Polish know knocks on your door and wants to have a word with you.. :P

Haha, yes, the teens are probably better off camping inside after such a scary story. ;) Flesh eating scarabs leaping out of the forest? No thanks...

375 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Back To School, Monday. ~~

Hehehe, Beau followed Lani into the bathroom, completely forgetting it is a room for private matters. ;) He was just so enamored! ;) That's a new word I learnt from you, thank you for expanding my english vocabulary! ;) Along with other fantastic words like nefarious and serendipitious! ;)

Hehe, now the teenagers just need to learn how to drive. So cute, even the taxi driver has some flowers in her hair! :P

Ah yes, some dudes better not snatch his girl now.. oh, the feeling of jeaulousy.. all these new feelings and what to do about them! ;)
    Hehe, he thinks about wedding bells already.. ;) I used to be an idealistic romantic like that, too, in my teenage years.. probably not to uncommon, but not anymore.. now I'm a pessimistic realist! :P

Haha, isn't Belinda cute, playing games when everyone else is away. ;)

376 The Watcher Watches: Spying on the Town ~~ Timon & Thalan and a few others... ~~

Hehe, those houses there on the outskirts of Moonlight Falls is placed really far apart. I almost wouldn't call that a neighbourhood. ;)

Vogalsang, I like that name. Ah, kannst du jetzt die Vogel singen zu hören? Haha, @AlexaKry better not see this, my German is absolutely terrible. ;)
    ♪ Ich werde in die Tannen gehen... ♪

Oh, there is the Countess, she is still looking good. ;)

Oooh, is that a lump on her belly? Oh why, yes, yes it is! ;)

Hmm, the swimming pool of their house..? I see a diving board, but I see no water..? :P

"Would you like to dance?" <-- I'll take note of that if I ever encounter a fairy.. ;)

Hmm, that is a pretty special looking swimming pool, with windows all around it.. not the place to go skinny dipping! :P

Yeah, sims with the juice bar, they just drink whenever it fits them.. :p

That Dayvid does have some really intense eyes.. I feel a little uncomfortable having his face on the screen staring at me! :P
    "I don't like Rainflower drinking with Teenagers!" says Eddy, ''It sets a bad example!''
    "That is very irresponsible!" says Dayvid.
    Umm, yeah, teenagers shouldn't really be drinking at all.. well, not that it stops them..

Oh yeah, the benefits of being a fairy, you can just steal toys.. Branch probably thinks he paid for it, before he left. ;)

Oh, Belinda.. master chef, mon ami. ;)

170203-salt-bae-mn-1530.jpg

Oh, that was it? Hmm, somehow I feel like this update was cut short.. (probably just me! :P ) oh, well I am sure Belinda is a very nice chef and she has always looked cute. :)
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham No worries, I never think you are late, just always happy to see you!

''but that's the fun part, analyzing them as if they were real people! :P That's why I play, to see them come alive and be something on their own.. I want to feel like they are not creations coming from my head, but something with actual selves. :P Hehe, and all your sims are nuts. ;) ''

haha, I don't compare them to real people at all, to me they are a different species entirely and live in an alternate reality where pretty much anything is OK! 🤣 I am just the Alien who has come to their planet and likes to observe and record them, their likes and dislikes! I keep a lookout for the for the extraordinary sims, the ones who don't do the usual sim stuff, they are my very favorites.

''but to live life without regrets, I think is impossible.'' Hm It might just be a frame of mind.
    ''But is it something to regret, if you feel like you've learned something? Gained something from it? '' No then it is not regret, I don't think. if you became the better You for it. Well that's how I look at it.
    'Regret', to me it's a 'wishing you had not done' or a 'wishing you had done'.. So for instance my thinking "if this very horrific thing had not happened to me, then I would not have sought help and I wouldn't be the Me I am today" so that is not a regrettable instance because it catalyzed my growth into a better more empathetic human being. It could have gone another way, I could have chosen not to seek help and become a bitter mean unsympathetic, I don't know, what is the worst thing, a murderer? then that would have been something to regret.

Hahaha :D Yes of course we need a dictionary! This is "Dante's Exit", this is "Youngman's loophole" and this is a "Lothario"! :D Feel free to ask!

Yes I try to post the sounds or effects of the bed so people who don't have ambitions or the Mad Scientists gun can know about it. That is actually what someone else posted a long time ago and it made me go buy Ambitions, Immediately!😁😀

hahah somehow I never visualize the poop hits the fan Oh God! LOL EW, I do visualize other things like doing to H'ell in a handbasket, i always see this pretty handbasket, with a picnic lunch and the person is enjoying themselves not knowing where they are headed!

''Well, I don't really feel to bad for him here, come he's there and two girls want him! What kind of guy wouldn't want to be in that situation as a teenager, not gonna lie, I know I would have!'' Yeah his reluctance seemed alien to me, but why he doesn't say no is weird, if he doesn't want to.

''Hmm, I think Bonnie isn't so nice.. plotting her next love tactic.. I think she lacks the true feeling. :P '' Oh Interesting! I felt kind of sorry for Bonnie, I think she wanted Beau to be 'hers' but didn't realize it was a lost cause, and just tried what she hoped would work, to get him away from Lani.
    The heartbroken I didn't believe for one second, lol, she never showed the heart thought about him. And now she is being mean to tell everyone at school how mean he is! LOL poor Beau has to live this down now.

Yeah, Danny lived 'both sides' so he can give Beau good advice from his experience. I remember my Dad saying to me and my sisters 'All teen boys are horrible and only want one thing.'' :o:D I think Danny said it better!

''Yeah, guys aren't supposed to be sensitive'' yeah I think you're right, it must be a guy thing.
    But it's easier to be around sensitive and verbose or loquacious sorts for sure. I remember feeling uncomfortably mystified with the mysterious strong and silent type, well you know me, I like to know everything...
    'Hm, What's he thinking? He looks dreamy, Is he thinking about a girl he likes? Is it Me?! Wait a second, Is he mad? Is he plotting to blow up the world? Oh! he has a furrowed brow, what can it be?'
    "What are you thinking?"
    "Oh I'm just trying to remember if there's beer in the fridge." :D

''It would be really lovely if they could remain friends until both of them walk around with a cane.'' Oh I Hope so! These are the first BFF I have in town. I'm hoping it will continue to draw them together for comradery.

Hahaha I like to google lame jokes to get the jokes my sims tell. :D

Yes Beau is going through feelings and thoughts that are new to him, like jealousy and wedding bells! I think Beau might be the passionate one, feeling each emotion very strongly and Jason is the sensitive one reacting to what is going on around him and his feelings. I don't know if I can describe the difference I see, very well.

''Hehe, those houses there on the outskirts of Moonlight Falls is placed really far apart. I almost wouldn't call that a neighbourhood. ;) '' That's as close as I could get them! LOL

Yes Countess is going to have a baby! I'm so happy to see Timon and Thalan, I miss Alexakry so much, it's nice to see her sims!

Analise Vogelsang I worked with a woman with the name, lovely name and lovely friend.

I don't know why the water doesn't show up in their swimming pool! It IS there! :D Yes this house came with the unique swimming pool, I got it off the exchange! NO unfortunately no one can skinny dip because I don't have that Ep!!!

''Oh yeah, the benefits of being a fairy, you can just steal toys.. Branch probably thinks he paid for it, before he left. ;)'' I don't think Branch would be against not paying for something! ;):D

Who is that nice looking chef?! Wow! Thank you! What a great pic!

Oh sorry it was short, I was already tired! Hahaha I will post the rest of the night next, I needed to save, then probably reset of the town.

Thank you for the great comments! :)
  • Options

377 The Watcher Watches: Beau & Lani ~~ Family ~~

Belinda smiles, it's nice, all snug and quiet with her little family. She watches pleased, as they express their appreciation of her dinner. Both Beau and Bébé must have inherited their Dad's favorite food, it seems!😉
    I like to see when they clap eating their favorite.
    And Belinda, what is your very favorite food, I bet you have a refined palate, Oh great Master Chef!
    "A plain ol peanut butter n jelly sandwich!"🤣
    81h6mg6.jpg
    SyQXT1S.jpg
    NzMACmT.jpg

''Mom can Beau & I invite Jason and Lani for a sleepover tonight?" asks Bébé
    "No honey, just let them have time with their parents, and have time to have a shower at least." says Belinda,
    "Mm!" grunts Danny in agreement, he doesn't like to be around stinky teens.
    Belinda continues. ''You know, Jason especially seems like he needs to recoup from the drama he saw yesterday, he is a sensitive boy, Bébé. And your brother looks so tired, I bet Beau probably would appreciate a nice calm evening, too! right, Danny?''
    "That's right, dear."
    4qqDj5m.jpg

''But Daaad, I am probably the most calm when I'm with Lani!" says Beau. 😁
    "Hm,'' Danny evaluates, looking at his boy🧐😝...
    "You can see her tomorrow, honey. Why don't you write her a love letter, give her a day. or at least minute or two to miss you?"😉
    "aw gee, Dad." but Beau takes the hint. "okayyy." he agrees, reluctantly.
    VkpiKL6.jpg
    SfzzbYv.jpg
    einKHgZ.jpg

Bébé doesn't ever argue with her parent's decisions. She has always been an easy child, the more acquiescent one. She will be patient, and happy to see Jason tomorrow at school, and after school, maybe they can hang out.💑
    "My workout today was great, I already feel much stronger tonight!" she chats. lol if only one work out did it!
    kIxDhnu.jpg

The kids clear the table and Danny wants to thank Belinda for the meal and tell her what a fine cook she is.
    "Mmm Mm mMMm! that was deeelicious sweetie! You are the best chef in town!"
    KEGmWAK.jpg
    vXpVv5m.jpg
    MixwyBK.jpg

"Aw thank you Danny, I just love to cook for you!" Belinda says, very pleased, she just loves to feed him! Her Mom always joked that the way to a man's heart is through his tummy!
    uLC9UkW.jpg

Danny thinks that the cook always deserves a big kiss!
    He is Right! Watcher even has an apron that says Kiss the Cook! so it must be some kind of Law! 🤣
    u2HO8Qp.jpg

Beau is soo tired, he goes straight to bed, no energy to even write his girl a love letter.
    Same with Bébé. I think the big weekend exhausted every one.
    Y2JOdOB.jpg
    7SxxSvE.jpg

~~~~🌙⏲🌞

As Watcher resets the town, I start thinking about cute island girl, Lani. I find it so sad that the game will create kids and teens without a family.
    Plus if my game ever breaks I would lose Lani forever, maybe. Then Beau would be all sad!
    Lani, being a lonesome teen townie all on her own, she must wish for a better background, like all her friends have. And she probably yearns for a good family to belong to, and live in a comfortable, loving home...😥😪
    That does it!

*Ping* Watcher grants her a better life, using MC, to make it all better.

For you Lani, little nature girl.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2jXsmSaKc&amp;t=103s
    The Wind by Cat Stevens.

Ah the little cutie is ecstatic!
    TEmrc96.jpg

Lani's new backstory: She came to town to live with her Dad, Falcon Eddy, a policeman trying to rise to the top of his field.
    Falcon, as we have learned, lives with Jake, his ''brother from another Mother'', and their lovely charming loves, Faira and Church Lady!

Everyone is hungry, having been awakened by the town reset. Lani heads to the kitchen to prepare a group meal.
    "You don't need to cook, uncle Jake, I'm happy to whip up an island favorite!" says Lani. She loves to cook, I see her LTW is to be a celebrated Chef.
    "Oh that is sweet of you , honey." says Jake, feeling kinship with the little sweetheart, he goes to relax.
    EuPvyib.jpg

"Yum Lani! I didn't know you could cook so well!' says Falcon. "Good for you!"
    Faira says "Mmmm mMm Mmm" she can't speak, her mouth is watering for her big fried peanut butter and banana sandwich!
    "What a talented girl, our Lani is." she thinks.
    SqEyHS9.jpg

Lani is happy they enjoy her food!
    "Such a hearty breakfast will fuel your braincells, and will certainly last you all through your school, today." says Dad.
    Lani agrees, and cleans her plate.
    yRE4R4E.jpg
    ST55Ph8.jpg

"Gosh that smells Good, like all banana-y!" says Jake, salivating.
    "Thanks uncle Jake, help yourself, I made a whole lot!
    wL8usyH.jpg

Church can smell the food from upstairs, and is very happy that finally someone else cooked for change!😁
    CGGmvNg.jpg

Lani heads out to school looking very happy and feeling blessed.
    54nco4x.jpg
    HRvDHD2.jpg
    S54JqWc.jpg

The school bus hasn't arrived, but Watcher wants her to attend, and 'talk with friends'. Total immersion seems the best idea.
    Look Lani, there are plenty of cars to choose from, since all the adults will take the carpool to the police station.
    Lani must not feel right about borrowing a Cop Car!👮‍♀️
    She borrows her Dad's Rocktown souped-up muscle car, instead!🤭 🤣She roars off to school, It's a noisy car, probably with no muffler!
    iBCJAuj.jpg
    d3UWAR7.jpg

She arrives and steps foot on the school lot. She hasn't seen Beau yet, but He feels her presence almost instantly! 😆
    "Yay! Lani is here!" 🥴he thinks, clapping.
    ok ok, we get it Beau, you wanna marry your island girl, someday!🥰💕 He must feel very strongly about her, thinking wedding bells for the second day in a row! And he doesn't even have any of the romantic traits except great kisser.
    vrDwfmk.jpg
    FYSTL9o.jpg

Jake is a special agent, already, so he decides what he wants to wear to work. Now I see that he has a different carpool than the ladies. He could probably run to work faster, that is his place of work in the background! LOL
    4wXJjTm.jpg
    Onn1cNw.jpg

Why is everyone else just standing around? LOL They must think I'm giving them a holiday for gaining a new family member! :D
    Now the car pools have left, and the action to go work with it! Hahaha
    Get Going you guys!
    eEHJylL.jpg

Faira is in the vice squad. "🎵Remember Falcon, I want to marry you🎵!" He blushes. She is terrific!
    Church rushes off, she is in the vice squad too.
    JZguKPG.jpg
    tnNppJ2.jpg

OMG! What did I just say? :D Sims!
    5CHWeuX.jpg
    pHjBU95.jpg
    UckOr1e.jpg

No Falcon! You can do that after work! omg! How will you ever get to the Top of your career!
    "Oh yeah! Right Watcher!" says Falcon.
    Faira thinks she should get the day off to marry Falcon lol, so she just walks, giggling.
    MrdohWg.jpg
    auHqmGk.jpg
    czhbwgK.jpg
    yXIpT1j.jpg

I have the guys work hard, because both want to succeed. And I have the girls use the gym at work, because they aren't yet at the top of the athletic skill.
    (also because Faira Drove to work instead of running, which would have been faster, and added to her athletic skill! LOL)
    U34bu0S.jpg

Oh Hi Jovan! I was just going to go see what you and Violet were up to.
    fIZtneG.jpg

I guess it's pretty much the same ol, same ol thing. ;)
    XIizr3v.jpg
    Ct2UOAm.jpg
    shnsYvb.jpg
    😁💖
    Then of course Jovan gets all excited about his wonderous love Violet! Best thing that ever happened to him in his life, besides Jason, of course!
    weCC0xQ.jpg
    oKzdfmQ.jpg

Jake comes out of work, early, I think to either tell me he wants to marry Church or he got too stressed out from working too hard!
    OK Jake, both things duly noted...now get back in there! I let him just do 'business as usual' so he won't be stressed.
    ''But but, um, I wanted to tell Faelie something! Oh never mind, I can phone her later on!'' And in he goes! 🤭
    NeFCyJS.jpg
    Wvc66y4.jpg
    aURAh4W.jpg

Maybe he wanted to tell Faelie that her baby Finn really likes Eddy! 😀 that is good detective work! haha
    RDFDoT5.jpg

Eddy you are hanging around way too many people, And Too many Vampires! I know you don't much like either thing. What is the deal?
    RoTDBmd.jpg

Oh, but of course! Your sweetie pie, Daydream! That was worth it then!
    Bx7Ygj3.jpg

Falcon comes out with a promotion! Yay! Everyone seems to know it too!
    Jake I bet you could have had one too, if you had stayed inside the job! But you are at 98% so you will get your promotion tomorrow I bet.
    The girls come out too, and everyone heads to Home Sweet Home! :)
    I guess Falcon decided against the outdoor woo here, since he just got the promotion, and the police chief is right Here, probably looking out the window!👀
    JVPem4K.jpg
    QyjK23q.jpg
    wTW7uUx.jpg
    3vIaEYi.jpg
    36QbmQ4.jpg

😍Lani will be out of school soon but that will be for tomorrow. This is already long. 😊
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle Oh, but of course they live on a different planet! And that planet is very much real to them, hence they are real! Don't you get it? ;)

Oh, we're going deep here.. hmm, maybe to live life without regrets is a frame of mind, but.. hmm, I don't know, I don't think I'm quite ready for a discussion at this level yet! :P Hmm, but I think the frame of mind could be related to how you think about it, like "I did something bad/stupid, and in one way I wish I hadn't, but at the same time it made me a better/wiser person", something like that.. like simultaneously there is both a regret and a feeling of being content that something was actually learned... or something like that...

Hmm, well, being a murderer would almost always be something to regret.. No matter what almost, nobody has the right to take another persons life, or do anything that delibaretly causes harm to another person, but this goes beyond, in my opinion, what most people do... or what I would normally do..

Oh, I will always ask if there is something I can't get. ;) And then add it to my dictionary in my head, without guarantuee that I will remember it until next time! :P

Hahaha, I find poop hitting the fan much easier to visualize than going to hell in a handbasket. ;)
    ''Yeah, guys aren't supposed to be sensitive'' yeah I think you're right, it must be a guy thing.
    But it's easier to be around sensitive and verbose or loquacious sorts for sure. I remember feeling uncomfortably mystified with the mysterious strong and silent type, well you know me, I like to know everything...
    'Hm, What's he thinking? He looks dreamy, Is he thinking about a girl he likes? Is it Me?! Wait a second, Is he mad? Is he plotting to blow up the world? Oh! he has a furrowed brow, what can it be?'
    "What are you thinking?"
    "Oh I'm just trying to remember if there's beer in the fridge." :D

Hahahaha, that's probably very true sometimes, not literally of course, but something to that effect. ;) I'm not trying to say that men are simple, because I don't think we are, but.. sometimes, kind of just, you know, straight forward, or something? Yeah, it's also a bit of cliché of course saying that, but.. and still, sometimes of course, we might just be thinking about another girl that we like, but don't you think you would notice that in more ways than just one? :P Bottom line, just because a guy isn't saying much, or appears to look serious, it doesn't actually have to be.. sometimes we probably look like that unknowingly and we feel just fine.. like, really, we're just fine.. and when we do say so, we actually mean it! :P ;)

And its always nice to have a bit of beer in the fridge, too.
    ''It would be really lovely if they could remain friends until both of them walk around with a cane.'' Oh I Hope so! These are the first BFF I have in town. I'm hoping it will continue to draw them together for comradery.

Yup, there is a lot of value in a pure male to male friendship, and that is a very good thing.

Oh, so there is water in that swimming pool! :P It really didn't look like it. :P

I don't know who the chef guy is, but he was an internet meme some time ago called "salt bae". I don't really know what "salt bae" actually means, I just saw it circling around and thought it was a cool picture too. :P

Haha, I just googled "salt bae" now, and I found he has his own wikipedia page! :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Bae
    It turns out his name is Nusret Gökçe and he is a turkish chef. :P

Hehe, I think I only thought it was short because after Belinda had made a meal, I was expecting someone to sit down and eat, and it didn't happen. :P

377 The Watcher Watches: Beau & Lani ~~ Family ~~

But there it is, there is the meal I was waiting for. ;)
    He is Right! Watcher even has an apron that says Kiss the Cook! so it must be some kind of Law! 🤣

Well, I do think the cook needs a reward for cooking and feeding everyone, so why not? :P

Can't you just save Lani to the bin?

Ah yes, she is a really sweet girl and that is a cool song, too. I am sure it made Lani very happy. ;) I always liked those girls with flowers in their hair.... :P

Haha, a heavy breakfast usually makes me need coffee or I'm gonna fall asleep again. ;)

Ah, Church Lady, ever so pretty. She is looking migh-ty fine! :P

Oh, that's a nice car she's got there, a little old school like a Mustang. ;) I can hear that engine roaring all the way over here! :P

Haha, your sims are woohoo crazy, choosing not to go to work, and then to do it on a bed in public! ;) Yup, same old same old... :P

Sometimes I wonder what kind of planet they are from.. no, wait... hmm...

Hehe, The Countess is making silly faces. That is cute. ;)

Haha, hmm, so the police in your town does frown upon public woohoo, or is it fine by them? :P
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham Oh I do sometimes think they are real but I don't like to admit it,...a padded cell might be waiting for me! LOL

Yes I agree with you. at first when I mentioned about living with no regret, I was in a more optimistic frame of mind, the sunshine & lollypops kind of mind frame that I usually drift off to!

Oh I don't think men are simple at all, but you all seem to live more in the now than women do. Like what is happening right now, unless you're contemplating very serious matters. It's just the joke that goes around, like women drivers and Blondes! haha!
    Women are depicted to have too much 'mind chatter' going on, always thinking and having a conversation type thinking going on in our heads... I've seen some super funny comediennes joking about it! My favorite was Wanda Sykes back in the day! OMG! But I don't think I can write it here! LOL🤣🤣🤣

OH! so the Chef Guy was a meme! :D Hahaha So "Salt Bae" is like calling him a Salt Babe, he's a Babe and likes to be fancy using salt. hahaha

I wanted to save Lani to the Library, if I put her just in the Bin she won't be the same girl, just only Look like her. ;)

Yes I love Church Lady, she is a cutie pie!

''Sometimes I wonder what kind of planet they are from.. no, wait... hmm...'' Well Alexa said they must be actually bonobo's or something like that! :D

Ohhh! I think Only the police that we never see, frown on such matters such as woo. They are probably just mad that they can't go out there, is my suspicion! :D I've noticed when my sims have visited the police station together, or the city hall, they have the option to woo in the Mayor's chambers and get in trouble! :D
  • Options
    378 The Watcher Watches: Lani ~~ Beau meets Dad, Falcon Eddy. ~~

I'm still on Lani's family as my active, to see that everything goes smoothly for them.

I find Lani doing homework here at school. Aw Beau is on his way home but pauses to look over at her. 💕Sweet.💑
    Lani has no options to interact with him yet.
    IPnAKuR.jpg
    PTKpOHU.jpg

hehehe Watcher is sneaky and uses Debug to have her hop in Beau's car and go where he goes!! This is so cool and fun!
    DZfW2tu.jpg

Lani decides to do more of her homework, on the Lothario's front walkway, as Beau completes his action of 'going home' by walking inside.
    "Hi Lani!" waves Danny. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable inside, sweetie?"
    That's ok. Mr. Lothario, I'm fine here, I'm just finishing up my homework." says Lani
    Soon Beau comes outside to see what Lani is up to. She doesn't say anything so Beau decides to join her.
    AWqgfW1.jpg
    YTXqbWh.jpg
    wmPcLfC.jpg

"Hi kids, what are you all up to? asks Belinda.
    "Hi Mrs. lothario. We are just hanging out, I want Beau to come meet my family!" says Lani.
    "That's nice, dear." Belinda goes inside and Beau gets all happy, that Lani wants to hang out with him!
    t50t3g1.jpg
    7JM6S1A.jpg

They hug. "So can you come over and meet my Dad and the rest of the family, Beau?"
    "Sure!" says Beau, willing to do anything just to be near her.
    QrkeqDF.jpg
    pbfeqi7.jpg
    tm4KqC7.jpg

"What?! Wow! Lani's driving a muscle car! I have muscles!" Beau thinks and goes into a fighters stance. Beau likes the noisy rumble of the car.
    fhXiJSH.jpg
    FzIkGqi.jpg
    rHpAjuA.jpg

''Come on inside, Beau!"
    "Uh, what if you Dad doesn't like me?" worries Beau.
    "Sure he will! come on!"
    "Wait a sec, Lani, I know this house! 4 cops live here, right?"
    "Yeah! Isn't that great?! It's a very safe house!"
    K0X3U3w.jpg
    R36yoKD.jpg
    8XS8iqS.jpg

"Oh yeah, that must be a good feeling come to think of it! Very safe!" says Beau.
    bd0kanH.jpg

"Dad, this is Beau Lothario. He's my boyfriend." says Lani.
    "Hello, Beau." says Falcon. Beau notices Falcon is in his pajamas. He hopes he didn't interrupt anything, that could make him grouchy!
    ''Hi Mr. Eddy, Nice to meet you.'' says Beau.
    "Yes, very nice. I'd like to get to know you better, Beau, let's have a little chat." says Falcon. Beau thinks he heard ominous sounding undertones for a second, like Lani's Dad might want to arrest him! :o
    QnjsESL.jpg
    yVWH7pk.jpg

"Oh I'm happy to chat! I'm pretty open, like a book!" says Beau.
    "Are you now?" says Falcon, in a friendly fashion to put the boy at ease.
    But then he whips out his Notebook, like he is questioning a suspect! LOL 🤣
    oQpcZ6V.jpg
    VmAcRhD.jpg

"So tell me about yourself Beau, what are your likes, how is school, who your friends are, what you do in your spare time, that sort of thing..."
    Beau starts out easily. "I was born and raised right here in town....I like school pretty much, and am a pretty good student.... uh, oh yeah, my biggest "like"! I was so happy when Jason became my best friend forever! ... Let me see, Oh I love all sports ... I get along great with my sister and parents, and uhh and what else?"
    ''What has been your happiest day or happiest week?'' prompts Falcon.
    "oh Yeah, well last week I wanted to um, don't laugh but I wanted to find my special someone, like my sister has.... and uh, um, And then I met Lani! and my whole world changed when we just kind of clicked together!" Beau ends in a rush, a bit embarrassed. He hopes he didn't say too much, or go overboard, but Lani introduced him as her boyfriend, so it's probably good to say something about that.
    ymPSNB4.jpg
    RkeEIJP.jpg
    tEMXV1P.jpg

''OH Really, and can you elaborate on that?" asks Falcon.
    "Well, um, I mean, gee, we get along great, and um, um, I think the world of her and um..."
    "Yes? Go on!" Falcon urges.
    "Well Lani is very loveable, you know!" chokes out Beau. Falcon raises his eyes from his notepad to look at the boy.
    "And I've never been in love before!" Beau continues.
    "I See! Go on, " says Falcon "You were going to tell me about your intentions..."
    *gulp* "I was?"
    WQMqVsU.jpg
    SBiZzMs.jpg
    pF0EFZa.jpg

"My intentions? Well, my intentions are to always look out for her and keep her safe and love her." says Beau, simply. "I hope you believe me Mr. Eddy, I have been completely honest and truthful." says Beau.
    "I'll be the judge of that, Beau! We have our ways of finding out the difference between fibs and the truth!" says Falcon.
    pIEGEts.jpg
    LXa7mV0.jpg
    VQHaXHt.jpg

"Finally is the horrible questioning over?" Beau wonders, then sees a tiny smile on Falcon's lips. "Phew! Maybe that wasn't as bad as it seemed." he thinks.
    Bag6A1H.jpg
    ts12Vo7.jpg

Beau feels pretty sure the questions, for now, are over, and turns to say something complimentary to Lani. "Lani you are the brightest star in the sky!"
    "That's close enough, son!" says Falcon, a bit sternly, ''You can talk to my daughter just fine, at 10 feet apart. She isn't deaf!"
    "Oh Beau!💕💕 You say the sweetest things!" murmurs Lani.
    rB1l659.jpg
    JldsDsk.jpg

Falcon gets the negative Red minus, when he sees how Beau made Lani feel all swoony like!
    He leaves the room saying "Keep to your nice social distancing, kids!"
    Lani continues to swoon all about, lol.🤣
    wfsS8Lv.jpg
    wGDZrkB.jpg

hahaha Beau waits until Falcon goes into another room before he dares come close to Lani! 🤭
    Church thinks that Beau is an awfully cute teenager.
    9ohHXbV.jpg
    rLLic7r.jpg
    o0CQB4L.jpg

"Beau do you want to have a sleep over, here?" asks Lani.
    "Heck Yeah, I do! ..well maybe I better not..." says Beau. Her Dad is a bit scary acting.
    Pe2bRTn.jpg
    5m9czRW.jpg

The door had opened, and the teens jump apart like something scalded them! They know that Falcon can see them if he turns his head!
    bwunSG2.jpg

When the door closes again, they feel safe to hold hands, Aw.
    lNUGiX5.jpg
    rRRvVq0.jpg
    TSCb0Ba.jpg
    vgfWjFv.jpg

This happens again! *Click* Door opens, Jump apart! Oh it's just Jake, Phew!
    4xSq0rx.jpg
    toBidnf.jpg

Interestingly, Lani initiated a shower woo, but Beau didn't follow her, I think he might have been too uneasy to follow through, or maybe he didn't think he needed a shower?😁 Lani showers by herself.
    Falcon calls to tell a ghost story, and Lani initiates again with Beau! lol They must be feeling more brave, with Falcon fully occupied telling stories.
    4Qrx95V.jpg
    YdZlMWi.jpg

Nope, Beau is definitely not into it here, with her Dad in the next room.👀 This is so funny, I've never seen the action declined before. I guess He is just scared so he cancels the action, as much as he is feeling that Lani is irresistible, as the games tells me.
    "I guess I better finish my homework, Lani." says Beau, as the door opens.
    "OK I'll dance till you're finished." says Lani.
    Falcon bursts in "You need to do homework, now, Beau!" LOL🤣
    "Yes sir, I was just about to!" says Beau, looking a bit startled. LOL his face!
    KHpdidS.jpg
    UmmASHM.jpg
    0XbeTRA.jpg
    9Xq0qqU.jpg
    8j7S2uP.jpg
    VA6OG4E.jpg
    iuU4RgU.jpg
    GVojn1Q.jpg

Homework of course is hideously hard, with tricky questions. But it's made better when Lani comes in to dance and chat with him!
    Watching her dance does make him have to erase more...
    FDYOBQV.jpg
    5tE7mxT.jpg
    3DpYpyw.jpg
    9sERJps.jpg
    15qGJp1.jpg
    2PhWUr3.jpg
    Z9a9INz.jpg

Finally Beau is done and can join Lani dancing!
    Ih3ZKFL.jpg
    dt6w3js.jpg

Beau is looking over at the adults smooching and having fun. He wishes he were doing the same thing with Lani.
    He might be taking notes on technique!🤣 Hahaha
    JWHyhKv.jpg
    Hb4MyFm.jpg
    QqKXkSv.jpg

Jake finally gets his wish to pop the question to Church Lady!💖
    Of Course she won't say no to the cute guy she loves so much!
    They are so darling together!🥰
    UKnsNhA.jpg
    jeuAyBh.jpg
    SkTuk2U.jpg
    v09YyMl.jpg
    Tq7ldQr.jpg
    mMMtep5.jpg
    RRtU2cv.jpg
    zOmju6u.jpg

Beau smiles. ''That was a good proposal Jake made! I hope I remember it!"
    ZrWVqp1.jpg
    DYaNwl4.jpg

Church wants a big wedding cake! Jake just wants a wedding, Any type wedding is fine with Him!
    B0jp8ZH.jpg
    hmKEbrU.jpg

The whole house is asleep now. Beau attempted to sleep in Lani's bed but it must have been too nerve racking with her Dad in the next room. It's a brand new bed so it should have worked for him to sleep there.
    He goes downstairs to dance.
    Finally at 3am I place a sleeping bag for him, so he won't be grouchy the next day! lol 😁
    w1jKNcP.jpg
    qgd5rrZ.jpg
    npLPe9H.jpg

• Options
    Awww, another engagement! And given how often Beau is thinking wedding bells, I suspect he won't be too far behind, even if he and Lani are still teens! He even thought of wedding bells after being grilled by Lani's cop dad in a towel! That's love. And bravery! Good job, Beau.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top