Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Sprottenham I'm so glad you got to spend time with family, that is great! 🎅💖

OMG you actually want a midlife crisis?! :o:# Well midlife is now 50yrs so you have to wait a long time young man! ;) then you can buy your fancy sports car, and dress like a 20yr old again, lol I'm kidding! I don't have any clue what a real midlife crisis has in store? but for another dream, well you seem very creative, I think something interesting will come to you!

Lasers to measure things? like a holographic beam sampler? no that is to measure the actual beam... to measure something from the mirror on the Moon? Oh you have my mind going wild with interesting possibilities now!🧐

Ah the sims 3 packs are on sale, TY I think I will buy some!

Thank you for your nice comments and observations!

Ah, ok, When Jovan first appeared, as a fireman, he already had the tattoos. But then he and Eliza made themselves romantic interests, then Eliza went ahead and purposely grabbed other firemen and cheated a few times right in front of me and Jovan. So later on, when someone questioned me about Jovan's dagger tattoo, I found out it meant a betrayal, and decided to leave it, to reflect Eliza's betrayals, (and to make her See it every time she saw his arm!!! >:):D )

haha yes Bob was so amusing that day! I hope he will still act as my interpreter of the others feelings, some more!😁🤣

Yes my sims think about love as if it is the one all encompassing importance in life! I think only Preacher doesn't think about it, and toddlers!

''Aww, that's cute, but where's the woohoo? I feel cheated! :P'' LOL :D You always make me laugh, Sprottenham!

I'm glad you like Victoria's new look. yes she does have a lovely neck---Don't you dare bite her!!! :D

Right, Eliza turned out to be bad news for Jovan and his son Jason. I hope she finds what she is looking for at Uni. If I ever get Uni I will check out what kind of person she is there, but I didn't like her or her antics, so much here. :#

Yes Jovan's house is the 'Sorority household' and now has Billy & Annie, Jovan& Violet, and Ashley & Bob From Accounting and Jovan's son , Jason.
    The household used to be just the Girls plus Annelise Vogelsang, ( but she ran off to live with Thalan Helmquist, his brother Timon and The Countess.) I should have introduced again this household, as a refresher! My bad, I will do that in the future when I next switch households!

''Hmm, that's interesting how Bébé looks in Jasons direction.'' Yes i thought so too! I was wondering if something else happened before when I wasn't looking... Frustratingly I can't be everywhere all the time! :D I know I miss so much!

Yes hopefully Jason will wish to see her again! Or Bébé might show up again on the same lot as Jason. I always think who ever shows up wants to be in the story!😁

Oh Christmas lasts until Easter?! Marvelous! I will ask Hubby to leave the Christmas house lights up until then! I'm sure he will thank you! :)

361 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Violet's Job ~~

Bébé continues "But then when I passed by his classroom, I noticed Jason wasn't at his desk. So I wanted to come by and see if he is ok."
    Jovan listens, thinking Bébé is very nice to come check up on his son.
    "Yes he is, it is all ok, he was just feeling a bit nervous. Younger kids can sometimes get bashful or anxious when their friends age up ahead of them." says Jovan.
    t0gwvMb.jpg
    sAhy02y.jpg
    aCvCYLX.jpg

"Jason is just doing his homework, with Jewel. You should probably get busy on yours, as well, Bébé." says Jovan.
    The family oriented sims just Love to remind kids to do their homework!😄
    "OK thanks, I'll just go join him." says Bébé.
    5PKgVA3.jpg
    ARnTSik.jpg
    xvhcKSx.jpg

"Hi there, Jason." says Bébé.
    "Oh! Why does she sit right next to me?" thinks Jason. Jason hurriedly finishes up and puts his papers away. Looking at her makes his throat feel like it's closing up.
    Finally Jason clears his throat and manages a squeaky "Uh, h-Hi Bébé."
    1rfluyL.jpg
    xqbRhx4.jpg
    rza6gVU.jpg
    CA9AGI0.jpg
    rl77P2D.jpg
    kZ4mqcp.jpg

Bébé doesn't say anything further, she seems very involved with her maths problems.
    So Jason heads to Jewel to joke around with.
    "Ah good, you're done with your school work!" says Jewell, clapping.
    fUq8Wnu.jpg
    nqUw5dS.jpg

"Jewel, Why did the little kid eat his homework?''
    "Because the teacher had said it was a piece of cake! Hahahaha"
    Victor's daughter loves jokes!
    jExcgDw.jpg
    7Yvn73D.jpg

As Jason and Jewel chat and catch-up, Watcher looks through the walls to spy on the others. ;)
    Bébé continues to study, and Jovan knows the split second that Violet wakes up!
    hW39LdJ.jpg
    0P6Fv0a.jpg
    m18J9qw.jpg
    DjBjEnq.jpg

Bébé finishes her maths and is asked to join Jason and Jewel for a game of tag. Bébé likes this, as teens can no longer play the game, unless a little kid invites them to play.
    NyuhxFi.jpg
    OOrGRM5.jpg
    w2guiZX.jpg
    fy531cM.jpg

Ashley starts dinner for everyone, improving her cooking skill. She is quite a good cook.
    Yum, delicious hot grilled cheese sandwiches! That is Jason's favorite! How nice of you Ashley!
    I2AbSqd.jpg
    WJN8lLs.jpg
    cbNEODf.jpg
    meJGwnY.jpg

"Dinner's ready!" Ashely calls to everyone.
    The pop-up tells me Bébé says she has to go home, but everyone else comes running, Yum Yum!
    Nothing as wonderful as sharing a pleasant meal together!
    Cvn4uot.jpg
    Aeep0qS.jpg
    3RvG4oE.jpg
    q3jbWB9.jpg

"Any interesting cases you're on?" Jovan talks about Bob and Ashley's new job in the police force.
    "Nothing that we're allowed to talk about." says Bob, trying to sound mysterious.
    Violet keeps rather quiet.
    ZM33aiu.jpg
    uCYKlho.jpg

Violet jumps up.
    "Gee that was a Fabulous dinner, Ashley! I must be on my way to work. Ciao everyone!" says Violet, as she rushes off.
    GvARBND.jpg
    fblLEqF.jpg

The carpool vehicle is very fancy. Violet is the most valuable employee! Her Boss's favorite!
    vPhqXQH.jpg

Her place of work is cleverly hidden in the upper offices of the theater! No one would ever suspect that their hideaway would be here!
    smENICd.jpg
    Qa97ynh.jpg

Back home, Jovan works on his paintings. He is very serious about his art and his career.
    It's important to him to make enough money to raise his son, and of course to provide for his darling significant other!
    0XIuYM8.jpg
    PifYYHz.jpg

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Lovely updates so far!, I have been busy with my Christmas story but will resume my normal story
    as soon as it is done. I only have 3 more chapters to post for the Christmas one.
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you, that is kind of you to say!

Oh that sounds like you are a happy busy girl! Woot! Woot!

Yes I am looking forward to seeing more of Gwen and her darling family! 💖

361 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Violet's Job - close call! ~~

"Mr. Crocker, could you please give me a ride home?" asks little Jewel.
    "Of course, sweetie, I'll be happy to." says Jovan, and she gives him a hug.
    6t3t3Ru.jpg
    RQRflcy.jpg

Jovan waits in the car for her to get in.
    He's about ready to take off when he hears "Wait Dad! I want to come too! I've never seen Jewel's house before."
    "Ok sonny, hop in!" says Jovan.
    KTtl31y.jpg
    NXVyVNQ.jpg

Jewel's Dad, Victor, bought the most wonderful looking house in the neighborhood! Well he always wants to please his precious gem, Oakley, and this is the house, and the location she picked out! Even though, as Victor first pointed out, all fairy's really need is a plot of meadow with a fairy house on it!
    K0JSOGJ.jpg

Jewel's brother Jet, is rustling bad guys, having the time of his life!
    8DXIkg3.jpg
    10Rn0ix.jpg

"Wow, so this is Victor's house!" Jovan is excited to be inside the domicile of the Town's Hero.
    ka8dWDS.jpg
    GDpiffH.jpg

"Thank you Mr. Crocker, I didn't want to ride my bike." says Jewel "Please make yourselves at home."
    "My pleasure, Jewel!"
    Jovan twirls into his swim suit, noting that there is a slippy slide in the backyard. Jason is thinking about a makeup kit on one of the dressers. He has never seen one before, since Watcher isn't very good at adding little details like that! lol
    Yr0Y1Rf.jpg
    TLYGce5.jpg
    fCc0SJy.jpg

Jason joins Jet, playing bandits. Jewell and Jovan chat. "I saw pretty wild life at the pond, yesterday."
    "Yes, I've noticed there are butterflies there as well."
    Lps79Hy.jpg
    yLKrihA.jpg

Watcher sees through the front windows a fire truck driving up. It is Victor's vehicle and Oakley comes up the walkway.
    Followed by smiling Victor.
    a5oldKf.jpg
    4SKpBjv.jpg
    G8EUacB.jpg

Victor and Oakley pause momentarily, immediately sensing where each member of their family is and how they are feeling. Both pleased that their toddlers magically appear on the lot, and noting that Jewel is being entertained by their neighborhood friend. This all happens instantaneously. They sense immediately that Jewel has been treated kindly and fed a yummy dinner.
    ''Ho ho, Human food, how nice! Usually Jewel sustains herself on fairy punch." thinks Victor, as he heads to the closest fairy house, exhausted from his busy day.
    Zih9B0Y.jpg

Oakley busies herself with her toddlers.
    "Please come with me, Jovan. My baby Valiant Thor wishes to speak with you." says Oakley. Javon follows her out to the side of the house.
    "Please listen with your heart to the tonal sounds he makes, as well as his words, if any." Oakley suggests.
    Jovan wonders what it could be, as the baby toddles over to him.
    8wDw9Yi.jpg
    S7uGlXl.jpg

"Gosh he is so cute!" thinks Jovan as he lifts the little guy up. He can't help but to tickle him. His little laugh sounds like tiny silver bells.
    v0wLymg.jpg
    GOWB4nB.jpg
    e1m69AH.jpg
    ysELqfZ.jpg

Jovan opens his mouth in surprise as Valiant make a musical sound, just for him, a tone in a special frequency. At once, Jovan's entire being is saturated with feelings of unbounded love.
    1R89lAe.jpg

Then the baby speaks softly in the ancient fairy language, but since he is a baby, it sounds like baby talk to Jovan.
    It is a blessing; the only words Jovan can understand is 'protect' and Violet's name.
    The blessing ends with the baby's sweet hand placed over his heart.
    Jovan doesn't think he has ever felt this incredible feeling before. It is exquisite, it feels life altering.
    YEAiblK.jpg
    rXQgweE.jpg
    qUqm5aI.jpg
    yMYYr8F.jpg

Jason watches his Dad and Valiant. He has talked with Valiant before at the park. All the kids love baby Val.
    It is Valiants sweetness the kids are drawn to, because they are all much closer to his frequency, his vibration.
    It's only when they grow up and have seen more and experienced more of the world, that they can become slightly jaded, prejudiced, and perhaps sarcastic, or mean, that's when they can lose the special magic, and become a lower vibrating being. Very sad. Hardly anyone chooses to grow up to become an evil grumpy Vinegar Man!
    "Dad can we go? I'm getting sleepy, and Val is too, I can tell."
    "Oh, yes, of course, son." says Jovan. But he waits and watches Valiant toddle off to the outside fairy house. He is fascinated by the unique toddler.
    Victor has fairy houses all around his lot, inside and outside, so his toddlers never have to toddle far, for shelter, rest, food and fun.
    qq3Zmx9.jpg
    d5lovc6.jpg

Once back home, Jason twirls into his cowboy jammies. He is soon off in dreamland, starring in a wild west rodeo!
    The adults are sleeping too.
    gV6Vbp6.jpg
    EpPQ2ya.jpg

Violet is still at work. That green dot is her, inside the theater.
    What is disconcerting is I can hear not only the gangster-like voices of her co-workers, but also the police talking, and sounds on the police radio! :o
    And there is the Police Car parked at the edge of the lot!
    It is soon joined by Violet's carpool car.
    Gosh, will she need to make a run for it?
    dsBn5LC.jpg
    wUCHhYx.jpg

Violet emerges from work and makes a Bee Line to her ride.
    xPv0gij.jpg
    p0Jt3r6.jpg

She glances quickly to the police cruiser.
    "Step on it, Betty!" she says, and they zoom off!
    Then I see the police car leave as well! Oh No!
    QP19FIh.jpg
    gGniBfg.jpg
    QfwhjRR.jpg

"Thanks Betty! Nice driving!" says Violet, noting that they were not followed. Apparently the police were after someone else, probably one of her co-workers. whew!
    Violet heads inside to her bedroom with Jovan.
    Upstairs, Ashley and Bob are dreaming of police lights and sirens.
    hD8O58Q.jpg
    2c26iu0.jpg
    nQ6guJR.jpg

Violet is happy to be home.
    She slides into Jovan's warm bed, all cozy, and safe at his side!
    ZWef5Kk.jpg
    hn5NK3v.jpg

362 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Billy's Great Day! ~~

Billy awakens, the carpool is coming in an hour. He is doing so much better here than in his previous town of Riverview, where he was a struggling artist, and a very funny inappropriate sim.
    But here in my town of Moonlight Falls, the inappropriate trait is unfortunately taken to the extreme and twisted so that they become inappropriately Mean 😬😧, so much so that Watcher can't stand it!
    So darling Billy's traits were changed to complement Annie's!
    Also, as soon as he got here, the game gave him a LTW to be a CEO! So that was a nice change of scene for Billy to try something new!
    He and his sweetie Annie are charismatic snobs, with a good sense of humor, a great fun combo!😉

Billy is in a very good mood this morning!
    yyjsXM5.jpg
    zB9rbXJ.jpg
    2V8QuiB.jpg
    mEg8IBS.jpg
    G5ugTst.jpg

"Goodmorning, beautiful." says Billy, smiling at Annie.
    Oe8NlgG.jpg

"Huh? Hey! Now where is he going?" wonders Annie. She fully expected him to come give her a good morning kiss!😁
    BN9RpYP.jpg
    ht9PJKn.jpg

They are both thinking about Billy's promotion. Snobs always like to be the best at everything they attempt, and they want their partners to be the best too!
    "Be the best, have the best and give the best to those you care about!" is their creed.
    fjkOfq8.jpg

"Watcher, Billy is hogging the mirror, and I need to gussy up as well! How am I to look my best?!" says Annie.
    Oh of course, how thoughtless of me! Watcher places an identical mirror in the bathroom for Annie. Mirrors are very important for snobs!
    Annie finds the new mirror right away, because she is a very smart sim! And it is only one tile away from her.
    "Billy, do you think you will get your promotion today?"
    "I hope so!" replies Billy.
    B7JJf45.jpg
    WFHxxHS.jpg

Annie primps in the mirror, but is also looking at Billy. He has waited more than the usual one minute before even thinking about making a romantic move! And now he is thinking of lifting weights instead of her?!
    "Hmph!!" she sniffs, snobs are easily offended, and that alerts Billy to get the ball rolling! 😄
    GeRZreP.jpg
    65YqIS2.jpg
    QN7bSyh.jpg

Billy reaches out, grabs her, and holds Annie close to him. There is nothing better! Billy is immediately forgiven!
    Both are so charismatic, it's easy to get back in the good graces of people, even when they are a bit offended.
    IZpbySW.jpg
    PVF5fvL.jpg
    frBwtre.jpg
    dFEDcBw.jpg
    JpNSPFx.jpg

"oh, Annieeeee." Billy calls, as if she might forget that she was just seduced by her dashingly handsome boyfriend. But Billy needs to make sure, so he beckons, reminding her.
    Annie really loves him, which is great for Billy. He tried for quite some time to get her to favor him above the rest of the cute guys in town!
    N6efQTU.jpg
    b0A1YQ8.jpg
    OgjmruB.jpg
    dZUKfnF.jpg
    Ateno8h.jpg

Annie gets the day off because she is now CEO! But Billy has to work today. Hopefully being in such a great mood will help his work performance, and he can get his important promotion!
    If not, I will help him ask his Boss! 😉
    He will need my help because Billy is scared of his Boss, Cherish Pendragon, the witch who turned his friend Rico into a Frog! 😬
    Xy3IMaA.jpg
    fkeTcWt.jpg

"Bye-bye Gorgeous! See you this afternoon!" Billy says and rushes off still looking at her glorious form, almost breaking his neck on the way out!
    7rXnWMa.jpg
    h3faKGN.jpg

Billy gets driven to his job, by a familiar looking chauffer. Good Luck, Billy!
    wbgQKMC.jpg
    0U6GXbC.jpg

Jason is very serious about catching bandits this morning.
    Hard to say who the Bandits are today, it might be Ashley and Bob who just woo'd in his bed!
    Well at least they made the bed in the process!
    zVDzM5a.jpg
    IAfXnHM.jpg
    gR5Mn4c.jpg
    hupdVSE.jpg
    Sog53ff.jpg

Annie jokes around with Jason. They really are quite fond of each other, and Annie thinks he is just the most darling boy ever! :)
    The school bus honks and so does the carpool for Ashley and Bob.
    "Have a good day at school, Jason." says Annie.
    "MKay, bye Annie!" says Jason.
    krdD383.jpg
    sxzNc7d.jpg
    aep3EoE.jpg
    PrgAbZn.jpg

Hey! Isn't that the same chauffer that Billy had?! And that Violet had last night? It Is! It's Betty! 😁 Maybe Betty drives everyone?
    Ashley & Bob run out to the carpool. They are hoping for a promotion today as well. But they just want to be issued cool Police Cruisers!😄
    yxm7IpJ.jpg
    xYvz4Yu.jpg
    1kMNYsi.jpg
    woywKao.jpg

Jason rides in the bus to school. The school bus driver must be hung over today, as he nearly runs over several of Jason's classmates!😮
    8OQKpxi.jpg

Jason looks out the school bus window, he doesn't see Bébé.
    ''Where is she? Maybe she went in the other entrance?'' Jason thinks.
    ''No. Maybe she is inside already?'' Jason goes inside to sneak a peek in Bébé's classroom.
    wOcFbKG.jpg
    cnb6sbC.jpg
    fMfF6Qa.jpg
    gc4rTRl.jpg

Nope. She arrives right after Jason goes in. Aw just missed her. Bébé and her brother Beau had taken a taxi.
    l4HLR4H.jpg

Hooray!!! It turns out that going to work in a super good mood, and doing your best, pays off! Billy gets the promotion to CEO, and fulfills his LTW! Yahoooo!
    Good job, Billy!
    "And I didn't even have to see Cherish today!" thinks Billy. 😁
    eJzijXK.jpg

Billy meets up with Annie at the Summer festival, and can't wait to tell her of his great news!
    "Annie! You'll never guess what happened!"
    "What!! that is wonderful news! Well done, Billy!"
    Annie is so impressed with him! That is quite the accomplishment!
    pybaVgd.jpg
    WUHDc9r.jpg
    3pT4cBi.jpg
    lc8BX4P.jpg

But when Annie gives him the dated and trite thumbs up, poor Billy's face seems to slump a bit. He seems a bit underwhelmed.
    Aw poor guy, it's terrible to have unfulfilled expectations of your girlfriend going gaga over you, and then she only gives you a thumbs up, like some dude.
    x1E1Dg6.jpg

Luckily Annie knows just what to do! She thinks Billy deserves a hero's victory kiss!
    "Wow! Now we're talking!" Billy thinks, "What a Great Day!"
    KAN8u5z.jpg
    IoA2Lkg.jpg
    7IPLZFk.jpg

🥰😉
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Haha, the midlife crisis thing is said a little bit in jest, but a new path to pursue in life wouldn't hurt. ;) I have this romantic picture in my head of living in a beach house on a tropical island and being a full time writer... :P

Hehe, I find it funny that you call me young man. Somehow I think I might not be as young as you think I am (maybe), though I am most definately sure that I am younger than you. :P

Hehe, I don't directly use the laser, it just stands still in one location and continuously reports to me. ;) It measures clouds to figure out cloud base as an aid to manual cloud observations (important for airport traffic - I work at an airport...)

Aha, hehe, that's cool about Jovan's tattoo and fits very well. :P

Ok, ok, I promise, I won't bite Victoria.. but I might do other things with that neck! :P :P

Hehe, christmas lasts until easter is a phrase from a Norwegian christmas-y song. It is meant in jest! :P
    Nå er det jul igjen,
    Og nå er det jul igjen,
    Og jula varer helt til påske.
    Nei det er ikke sant,
    Nei det er ikke sant,
    For der imellom kommer faste!

Translated:
    It's Christmas again,
    And now it's Christmas again,
    And Christmas lasts until Easter.
    No, that's not true,
    No, that's not true,
    Because in between comes the fasting!

361 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Violet's Job ~~

Oh, poor Jason being nervous at Bébé just because she aged up. Ah, but aging up in the sim world must be scary, because one moment you're a kid that could be 8-10 years old, and boom! Suddenly you're 16! I would be a little nervous, too. ;)

Bébé must be good friends with Jason as she thinks about him and waves at him. Oh, how brave of Jason to ask her for a game of tag. ;)

Haha, I see someone having fun on the bed in the background when Ashley is making food! ;)

Oh, I like those scenes where everybody eats together, that is so nice. Thanks to mods we can have that! But that is a thing that should have been in the original game.. or maybe game developers prefer to eat alone! :P

Hehe, is there something Italian in Violet? Ciao, bella! :P Usually it is rude to leave before everyone has finished eating.. unless of course, you have to get to work! :P

361 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Violet's Job - close call! ~~

Hehe, it just struck me that Jets wings are in fact.. hmm, Jet black! :P

You're not the only one being poor with adding details to lots, especially home lots, it can be a tedious exercize and I usually skip it! :P Never been big on home decor...

Thors laugh sounds like tiny silver bells! That's interesting, but nice description! He must have a pretty laugh, then! Tiny silver bells, what a unique way to describe a laughter!

Oh, there is an ancient fairy language, now I'm curious! Is it going to be anything like the Dothraki language from Game of Thrones? ;) Because that is what I am suddenly hearing in my head.. :P
    I don't know if you are familiar with Game of Thrones, but on that note, the sims actually sometimes says something that sounds like "Bin plats too Khaleesi" and Khaleesi is an important word in the Dothraki language meaning "the Dothraki term for the wife of a khal or ruler".
    It's only when they grow up and have seen more and experienced more of the world, that they can become slightly jaded, prejudiced, and perhaps sarcastic, or mean, that's when they can lose the special magic, and become a lower vibrating being. Very sad. Hardly anyone chooses to grow up to become an evil grumpy Vinegar Man!

Ouch, I feel personally attacked! :P But yes, you are right... nobody wants to be a Vinegar Man...

Wow, Jason must really like cowboys. ;)

Oh, Violet is a criminal! Shame! I don't know if I should be happy or not that the police didn't arrest her. I don't really like criminals. ;)

362 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Billy's Great Day! ~~

Haha, snobs and mirrors... do they only have one in their house? ;) In my experience snobs will always want another mirror, no matter how many they already have!

Oh yes, I see they have two mirrors in their bathroom.. of course they do.. :P

Ah, what can be better than a little bit of woohoo before work! Brings good luck throughout they day! ;)

Haha, well I would be afraid too, if I had a boss turning my friends into frogs! :P

Hahah, Billy, Billy! Don't break your neck, boy! :lol:

Oh yes, Jason, he looks like he could grow up to be a mighty sherrif! Go get'em bad boys! Giddy up! ;)

Haha, well driving the car pool, that is probably Betty's job! And important one, to make sure everyone gets to work in time!

Oh, Ashley looks good wearing her uniform! Mmm, women in uniforms! ;) :P

Oh, Bébé took a taxi, I thought for a moment she had decided to skip school on that day. ;)

Hehe, congratulations to Billy, I knew it! Woohoo before work always brings good fortune! ;) A great day for Billy, indeed!

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

@Sprottenham Oh that is a very great dream! I especially like the tropical island part :)

Haha! All men are called young man, when I say something in a mock stern tone of voice! ;) I'll also say young lady to the girls, even grandma's. Age is pretty much irrelevant to me by now! :D *brushes the cobwebs out of my hair* Now where is my cane to shake at you to get busy writing another chapter, for my entertainment! :D

Oh you work at an airport! That must be intense at times! how intriguing!

Thank you for posting the song and translation! That is awesome!

Yes Jet has black wings like his Dad. But Jet is a gem stone or stone. All Victor's kids are named after a gem or stone. I guess I could have named him Jasper, but Jet sounds more cool! ;)

Yes I am terrible at home decor and skip it too. When ever you see a house in my land, that seems cool, it is because someone else made it! lol

Valiant Thor is a unique baby that makes unique sounds, including his little laugh that sounds like tiny silver bells...well he is a fairy, probably all fairy's laughter sounds like that!!
    I didn't watch game of thrones, but I hear the ancient fairy language in my world sounding similar to the Elves speaking their language in Lord of the Rings. Only Valiant speaks it, None of the other Fae speak it. They can understand it but don't speak it.
    Thank you for telling more of the Game of Thrones! :smile:

haha The Vinegar man was from an old nursery rhyme my Mother used to read to my younger siblings but not me, maybe it made me cry, I don't know! lol. No we don't want that or strive to be that at all! As we grow up we usually fall in the middle somewhere. ;)

Haha! the criminal career in the game is entirely different from real life! I notice that no sim reacts negatively when they find out another is working in this career! It is just accepted. And they don't rob from the residents, they just listen to gangster talk in the hideout, so far! LOL I am always waiting for Violet to pull a caper, or get arrested, but it never happens! :D I think I might need an unlucky sim for that to happen....maybe when I play Victoria, i noticed she is in the career as well.

Yes i think there Is only one mirror! I don't know why they haven't wished for more? it is very unusual for them not to wish it! I just put the 2nd one in the bathroom so Annie wouldn't have to wait. :)

Yep super good day for Billy! Hazzzah!

Thank you for your comments I enjoyed reading them, as always! :)

363 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Jovan and Violet's Engagement ~~

That same day, Violet and Jovan had taken their time getting up, sleeping through everyone's morning routines!
    Jovan has something on his mind.
    RQ8Ef5F.jpg
    1nQeIdb.jpg
    qNdFSzo.jpg
    lfGi3WE.jpg

It is something that is wonderous and extremely exciting to him!
    hkzmwng.jpg
    X84M380.jpg
    ZWKFP9V.jpg
    p9xqulq.jpg

Jovan has always wanted to be married. He doesn't like being single, and finds it very lonely being a single Dad. He wants to enjoy all of parenthood and his entire life with someone special!
    Violet also wants to be married and thinks about life with Jovan, her ideal mate and companion!
    MqotF42.jpg
    2SQU6np.jpg
    ZT9cpzs.jpg
    pOrn59v.jpg
    hNWUt8j.jpg

Jovan struggles with the best way to word his feelings.
    "Violet, you know how much I love you...." he starts, getting choked up.
    "Yes... Jovan?...yes?...."
    v41QENE.jpg
    v7Qxula.jpg

Jovan glances about the room. This isn't exactly the romantic setting he had in mind for asking Violet his important question.
    He asks her out on a date instead.
    qWteDiV.jpg
    oLCP85g.jpg
    8Eav3Oq.jpg

Ah! Jovan has found the Perfect place to bring Violet! He stops right next to the fountain!
    Violet agrees that this is a perfect setting!
    That is Teddy and little JoJo, about to come down the steps.
    s4ez3nq.jpg
    6KDLgtu.jpg

Violet gazes into Jovan's eyes.
    Teddy is curious. Well it is fun to people watch! Especially watching lovers! But Teddy is not smiling, watching lovers makes him think about Adan and it makes him want to have Adan here to flirt with Him!
    pWQ3KGE.jpg
    AcFXlcM.jpg
    WEtvkYZ.jpg
    eDnaTs8.jpg

Jovan flirts, hoping to get Violet more receptive to his big question!
    Oh! she is already receptive and probably ahead of him! Violet looks so happy! Finally, it is happening to Her!
    EWUtxak.jpg
    msDTl0o.jpg

Just at that important moment, Octavio in his evilness, decides to photobomb the magical moment! LOL🤣
    TI08w4y.jpg

I had to pause so I could laugh. Usually I just go with the unexpected, thinking those sims like Octavio butting in, must want to be included in this chapter! :wink:
    OK, now where were we? Oh yes, Octavio got MC Reset so he wouldn't be able to wreck Jovan's well thought out proposal, in this very nice setting!
    "Will you marry me, Vi?"
    "Oh yes yes yes!!!" says Violet, very excited and happy. She goes crazy over how darling Jovan looks holding the sparking ring out to her.
    F7561B4.jpg
    PDFM8Ur.jpg
    vO8TSDv.jpg
    cKOnUDC.jpg

She watches her love put the ring on her finger and admires it. "Oh! It's so pretty, glittering in the light!"
    dR1zt3E.jpg
    dryZlpE.jpg
    7IiWpW4.jpg

Violet runs into Jovan's outstretched arms and they embrace, very in love and very happy about the promise of a life together.
    yF1MWGF.jpg
    IhHzYkr.jpg
    p3Zsr49.jpg
    90gNANT.jpg
    tnUHiyr.jpg
    Mu9GUS9.jpg
    ZtEKoKS.jpg
    qfqJMWQ.jpg

The Summer festival is always a pleasure to attend, being populated with favorite sims friends!
    I hang out here, waiting for the rest of the household to get off work and off school, so they can have some fun too!
    Watching the other sims from the town is always fun for me. They are in the spoiler.

Baby JoJo toddles off to the sandbox while his DaDa Teddy practices soccer. In the back is Wikerman and his love Anya, sitting on the bench together.
    2c5Crh5.jpg

Then Teddy decides to start up a hotdog eating contest, which Violet gets pulled to!
    Teddy's husband, Adan arrives with baby Fina in his arms. Hopefully Teddy will see him!
    FubXEVn.jpg
    SdPUQzX.jpg
    LVzWths.jpg

I like to watch the contestants to see what they are thinking about! Violet is of course thinking about her wedding!
    Oh does Teddy know about Violet's profession?
    Hey, Does Teddy know that he will be the winner of the contest?!!! What a clever man!
    Adan has found his husband and comes to join in the hotdog contest.
    Then Jovan gets pulled to the contest as well!
    fB2dwTL.jpg
    DgMpij6.jpg
    7vYBd21.jpg
    eOkKhIM.jpg
    DtYVsBH.jpg
    eH6K8tj.jpg

School Principal Rico has come to the lot, feeling amused to be here instead of at school!
    He finds his lovely wife Diana, or maybe they arrived together? Both heads of the school are skipping work!😁
    Fun Fact: Tamijo once told me that Rico looks just like him when he was in his 20's, and asked that I leave him as is, so I never changed Rico's appearance. I hope I was forgiven his Froggie adventures! Blame that terrible witch, Cherish! lol
    bNwuqpL.jpg
    zkA2yCk.jpg
    vgZqRkS.jpg
    x228Pob.jpg
    YoIsPQz.jpg

Diana seems to have some problems! She is disturbed by the music of an invisible xylophone from the spring festival, it is not here in the summer, but she can hear it being played! I also can't see the toddler playing the musical toy! Nevertheless, Diana is disturbed! Well, she is neurotic, maybe she also has a higher sense of hearing?
    hKWnPoj.jpg
    mblYYzW.jpg
    g4Qph9l.jpg
    LhV7w1d.jpg

It turns out that Teddy was right in his prediction that he wins the hotdog contest! I never knew he could predict the future!
    Violet keeps eating! lol
    And Jovan has a tummy ache.
    nzWx1Te.jpg
    hcg5Ppa.jpg
    wzZZ1CL.jpg
    QJZGkzm.jpg

Teddy is delighted to see his friend Wikerman! He thinks he is a great guy!
    nhKDPQV.jpg
    RnfVFSm.jpg
    cMEOVL3.jpg

But Teddy doesn't like it that Faira, a police woman living with Church lady, is taking the exact beach towel that he wanted!
    "Faira, please move."
    "No, I was here first."
    IevaYrb.jpg
    6PzpQmc.jpg
    tNr45Lh.jpg

Teddy then tries to get her to be embarrassed, maybe that will make her move from his towel.
    But no, Faira just contemplates her police notes, without budging, until Teddy decides to do something else.
    fkcVGOM.jpg
    F0g3iMu.jpg
    UjiT2rv.jpg

dTGhj8X.jpg
    g5TWvhb.jpg

Watching all of this is Jake, super cop, Church lady's beau, and also a roommate of Faira.
    He hugs Faira, congratulating her on standing her ground.
    TYfxPcb.jpg
    QupWN3V.jpg
    FeGLjQQ.jpg

"Jake, Teddy was being totally unreasonable!" says Faira. "So I just stood there, until he went away!"
    Jake thinks this is hilarious.
    RvFcUno.jpg
    2hadjzA.jpg
    8DMhLVx.jpg
    dIezJoY.jpg

Wikerman is Godsmack'd by the beauty of his love, Anya, as she walks by. (Only because I was listening to their music, I guess he was actually thunderstruck.) :wink:
    Heck yeah, he's going to follow her!
    8Ej7gcR.jpg
    aZFkRrl.jpg

''Watcher, can you please reset these time travel contraptions?" they ask.
    Certainly! *bing* They must want to travel somewhere in time?
    "yay!" exclaims Anya.
    ''Ah! fantastic!'' Wikerman is very pleased! The couple are very much in love!
    zaktbrg.jpg
    HNeJEBG.jpg
    TlhMOJo.jpg
    Qltgqnn.jpg
    BUXlPyC.jpg

There has always been some kind of bond between the two. Even through her wild exploits with the firemen, Anya's favorite man remained the tattoo artist Wikerman. He has always held her heart captive. He never wanted another.
    Wikerman just kind of bided his time until Anya calmed down, and decided to live with him.
    They have been inseparable ever since.💖
    1NxBuqx.jpg

Ah, Faira's beau, Falcon Eddy, has joined her here at the festival. I always love it when couples are on the same lot.
    LMaxTXQ.jpg

Ding ding ding! Ashley and Bob FromAccounting have just left work, and both got their promotion and more importantly, their shiny new Police Cruisers! Yay!
    I summon them to the Festival!
    "Hey honey, what are we supposed to be doing here?" asks Bob.
    "Hmm, Well if Watcher is just going to ignore us ...."
    jDNgBlp.jpg
    ASiMUVI.jpg
    WBth9zl.jpg
    tOzKj0h.jpg

Finally class is over for Jason! He arrives at the festival and somehow all the Love in the air seems to fall upon the boy!
    No I haven't ever seen a child do this!!! It is so cute!
    But I hope it doesn't mean my game is breaking! :o
    oNdeYiE.jpg

Jason decides to call Bébé, and ask her to come over and meet him at the festival!
    "Hi Bébé! I missed seeing you at school. It looks so fun here at the festival, can you come and play?''
    jrs6Fbo.jpg
    vy3poee.jpg
    B1expl2.jpg

:)

364 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Happy New Year! Happy Teen! ~~

Bébé finds Jason right away, and greets him with a hug. She likes him very much and the feeling is mutual.
    kKWdiwX.jpg
    Zf4rbxj.jpg

Is it Watcher's imagination or is there Something, some spark that happens when they look in each other's eyes...
    VATfR45.jpg

😵Ack! through some sort of glitchy game magic, they somehow begin holding hands, which stretches Jason's body so that he is even taller and skinnier than she is! 😲
    "Yikes! what's happeninnnng?!!!" thinks Jason, as well as thoughts of really loving the fact that he is holding hands with pretty Bébé.
    "Wow, how is Bébé holding my hands? How are her hands so soft? Am I a giant now? Am I going to stay looking like this skinny monster?''
    9G1QW5H.jpg

Luckily, Jason pops back to normal size, and hopes that giving Bébé a gift will distract her from thinking about him having looked like a spider monkey.😁😜
    ''I have a gift for you Bébé, I got it on my field trip to the Bistro."
    "Oh wow, how cute! Thank you Jason, that is so thoughtful of you!" she says.
    V7R6ONP.jpg
    4EI8wR3.jpg

Jason is hoping "Maybe Bébé didn't notice that I was all stretched out, maybe she had her eyes closed! Maybe..."
    But that is just wishful thinking, and his thought pops when they hear a loud wolf whistle! *Wooot-Woo!*
    Drat! It is coming from Falcon, who had been watching them! Adults can be so embarrassing!
    OpbNAAt.jpg
    JNVfG13.jpg

Jason squeezes his eyes shut, embarrassed, "Sorry about that Bébé."
    "It's ok, Jason. But your feelings and actions aren't matching your age, I think you better age up, it is probably close to the time you turn teen, isn't it?"
    "I..uh..I guess so!" says Jason.
    Mj6L6KJ.jpg
    oQrAKJT.jpg

Bébé is right! Well mainly because Watcher is scared that Jason might break the game staying as he is! That was some glitch!
    Everyone starts to gather around the birthday cake on the table, ready to help Jason celebrate his special day!
    😵Somehow Billy has gotten himself trapped under ground, the thought bubble coming out of the grass, is his! lol🤣
    Ar77C6p.jpg

Jason gets a hug for moral support. Bébé hugs are the best!
    Jason hopes his Dad is happy about his birthday!
    z1OmJyt.jpg
    zUYuW9S.jpg

The crowd starts cheering, with party horns and noise makers, even Billy, from underground! :D
    It is super fun to be the center of attention, and Jason is having a great time!
    He especially likes Bébé standing so close, nevermind that he is almost made deaf with her party horn right in his ear.
    4M2e2p9.jpg
    RSvepU7.jpg
    lQsKtvE.jpg
    ppU41ni.jpg

"Make a wish, my wonderful son!" says Dad, who has the wish to see Jason grow up well.
    "Think of a really good wish, Jason! Wishes can come true!" says Violet.
    0n0j84X.jpg
    XeCrMUj.jpg

Jason thinks of a super good wish, and blows out the candles, as everyone cheers him on!
    hrPCtgL.jpg
    96xwbs8.jpg
    urag3HY.jpg
    36HfXBT.jpg

The birthday magic hits him suddenly in a flash of sparkles!
    "Yikes! I don't look like a spider monkey I hope!" worries Jason.
    "Wow! You look so much like your Dad!" says Bébé.
    "Is that Good?" asks Jason.
    oIqpvNo.jpg
    Qc2rlvE.jpg
    oXtkUDS.jpg

"Of course that is Good! Violet loves that look! And I do too!" says Bébé.
    "Oh, well then, I'll take it!" thinks Jason, and gets his yummy piece of cake.
    RvuuAs8.jpg
    FULbSUv.jpg
    q659o8R.jpg

After eating his cake Jason seems very aware of very move Bébé makes.
    KvutjCW.jpg
    wcwqnxa.jpg
    MNq4Bos.jpg

Billy comes up from underground to change into his bathing suit. He is headed for the water slide. Yay! he fixed himself!
    And Adan and Teddy find each other for some flirting and kisses. 🥰
    Wr2OQ96.jpg
    lM1q6Oy.jpg

"Happy Birthday, Jason!" says Violet. "I'm happy for you! Being a Teen brings new freedom, new responsibilities and new experiences!"
    "Thanks Violet! I'm looking forward to it all!" says Jason.
    ubLPWMx.jpg
    EIfQ7Sj.jpg

"Yay! The handsome Birthday Boy!" says Bébé, clapping for him.
    "Well I'm not a boy now, I'm a teen..." notes Jason, hoping she will notice the difference.
    lol he really does look so much like his Dad!
    They flirt a lot.💕
    0SRcgyi.jpg
    2es97Ey.jpg
    sFVW5Cc.jpg
    Cn16j2w.jpg
    oN2mruf.jpg

Jason asks Bébé for a date.
    VYIqlZ5.jpg

And somehow they end up near the time machine. Bébé walks to it, boldly. Jason stops in his tracks.
    ''Uh, Bébé, isn't that a dangerous contraption?"
    "I don't think so. Scientists constructed it, so it is probably safe. I mean I have seen people go in and come out again...all but three, those three never came out again..."
    *gulp* Jason doesn't think that sounds so promising.
    PzLPMIU.jpg
    Eg02OGn.jpg

Jason remains timid of the time machine, and distracts Bébé with a shy kiss, which leads to more flirting, and flowers.
    EeJ4knz.jpg
    mIS9ggs.jpg
    eiQgMPT.jpg
    dAqsY1u.jpg
    IHdVnky.jpg
    6p4T5vw.jpg

And he discovers how nice it is to hold hands without turning into a spider monkey!
    Jason confesses his love to Bébé, and I think she feels the same way.
    Aw, they are sweet together!🥰
    CoCJWNI.jpg
    0Yc2hqE.jpg
    YMVZnVL.jpg
    FMGmLqu.jpg
    ktNvmHZ.jpg

Jason still won't go near the time machine, so across the park they walk, with a purpose!
    "Hi Dad!" greets Jason.
    "Hi Son! Uhh, Stay out of the tree house, it needs fix..."
    v9qRtXf.jpg
    ORmIvQb.jpg

:D too late! Jason gets reset as soon as he touches it! Hahaha
    Poor guy! Watcher teleports him right back, which he appreciates! And I reset the tree house, but it might actually need to be moved, placed and re-placed.
    I think it's funny that Bébé makes Jason touch the ladder first. She is pretty smart!
    p12wWvv.jpg
    lwEq0kP.jpg
    8JGraN2.jpg
    ThAkWaR.jpg

"See Jason, wasn't that nice? No need to fear the glitchy woo places in the park."
    "Uh...I fell out of the treehouse and have been just standing here, like this, all dizzy, Bebe. But I'm happy you had fun. It sure sounded like you did with all that giggling."
    mdy3mKK.jpg

"What?! Oh My! How embarrassing! 😯 Gee, well let's get out of here. Watcher will have to fix everything here at the festival!
    So, um, do you want to come to my house or go to your house?" asks Bébé, and Jason thinks that it's probably a good idea to just go home, ...and bring Bébé with him!
    3hlhgcJ.jpg
    xnYwUeA.jpg

Bébé was talking about sleepovers in the taxi ride home, and is very excited to have a sleepover here with Jason, so of course invites her.
    They feel so close they fall into each other in a kiss that becomes very passionate.
    k9v9806.jpg
    28acXIQ.jpg
    b343kp3.jpg
    blvf5ve.jpg
    blJgdBL.jpg

😁 Bébé zooms up to his room, fast as lightening! 😄 She is really quite cute and funny, not to mention enthusiastic.
    qxPdp7w.jpg
    94kuZxl.jpg

As much as he likes Bébé, Jason still feels a bit timid of all woo places, things can go wrong, after all, Like the tree house!
    I can see the trepidation in his face.
    BD1daOY.jpg
    lKOEmjV.jpg
    XZhPgJG.jpg
    qfImLDu.jpg

But once he gets in his jammies, he is smiling with anticipation. Maybe he's decided his cowboy bed is safe, after all.
    And he likes Bébé so much!
    His facial expressions are killer good, he makes me laugh!🤣
    up5lBQZ.jpg
    4YfOKd8.jpg
    DTIlOH8.jpg
    1VPZU1G.jpg
    hQZ1J6v.jpg
    TlC2Z4v.jpg
    i0Q2kC1.jpg

Jason konks right out, and Bébé is left to decide on where to sleep. There is always the cowboy sleeping bag, Bébé....
    CzxOXTk.jpg

Nope, she likes to be next to Jason, reading.
    While he dreams of his wonderful birthday party and his ingenious birthday wish of capturing Bébé's heart!
    1VYpsEe.jpg
    w8Y6spW.jpg

💖

May all your dreams for the New Year be realized! 🎈✨Happy New Year!✨🎈

365 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Wedding Bells ~~

Jason has been waiting for Bébé to wake up. He wonders why she slept in the sleeping bag instead of next to him.
    "Wake up, Bébé, I want to kiss you again!" he's thinking. And he wants to ask her if she will go steady with him! Even though asking will take a lot of courage, because she might say no...
    After staring at her sleeping, and pacing about the room like a caged animal, he suddenly discovers a page of teen homework in his backpack! ''How did that get there?!'' he wonders. "I best get started on this." He sits close to Bébé, so he won't miss the second that she awakens.
    tkkmFpI.jpg
    1MyZb1P.jpg
    C6lLlyw.jpg

''Nope, It is no use! I just can't concentrate! Maybe if I stare at her, and wish hard enough, she will wake up!''
    .... what is that nursery rhyme? if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride...
    WtYaMcF.jpg

"Oh! Wishing worked!" he thinks, "Good morning, Bébé!" and he rushes towards her.
    MmvWnjQ.jpg
    yc3d9ax.jpg
    DbUKY4v.jpg

"Good morning, Jason." Bébé gives Jason a sweet shy kiss.
    "wow, Bébé tastes like strawberries." thinks Jason.
    AZdcNXA.jpg
    aCLCbll.jpg
    FlkGoy6.jpg

They find out they are both hopeless romantics, who enjoy holding hands, and saying sweet nothings to each other.
    Ndqui15.jpg
    yt6jzIg.jpg
    LPMePLl.jpg

Jason smiles as he leans in for a kiss, he can't get enough of her strawberry kisses.
    He is just crazy about her!
    0LSKF3I.jpg
    8fAFE1r.jpg
    vOUtJwR.jpg
    i8YwNUl.jpg

Bébé is crazy about Jason too, and grabs him.
    "Just the greatest thing ever!" Jason thinks, and decides he must for sure get the courage to ask her if she will be his girlfriend!
    2yyZVJL.jpg
    dHqoZpi.jpg
    RpzyxCE.jpg

But before he gets the chance to ask, Bébé says they need to get their homework completed before school.
    Jason tries to hurry through his.
    "Gosh, history is hard! Who even cares about names and dates?" he thinks. He is much better in math.
    "Bébé, do you want me to help you with the math problems?" he asks, but Bébé says "No that's ok, I like to work the problems out myself.''
    qp4gQ1M.jpg
    14SY10i.jpg
    ObaSA2H.jpg
    3Qmyyq5.jpg

"Oh Good! Bébé is finished." Jason notices, "Now I can ask her to go steady!" Jason tries to write down the last answer in a hurry.
    "I'll see you after school, Jason, I need to get there early to help the teacher set up our science project for today!" says Bébé, and she is off!
    "Oh No! Why can't I write any faster!? This pencil isn't sharp enough!" poor Jason is struggling because he is trying to rush.
    EmqwtaR.jpg
    axrzw7k.jpg
    pt3FVEh.jpg

Jason finishes his homework, and runs to catch up, but Bébé has already left.
    He climbs in the school bus with the silent bus driver, making for a very boring and angsty ride.
    LtJGGPR.jpg
    JgLpw5G.jpg

Bébé has already gone inside. But Jason has a light happy heart, entering class. Bébé said she would see him after school! He can ask her then!
    His classmates notice that he smiles all day long.
    PoQJFk5.jpg

Jovan is having a good time watching his TV program. He hoots and hollers and calls Violet to come watch the show with him, knowing how much she likes watching TV. Violet comes at once.
    TV is her favorite passtime, aside from Jovan. Having both is perfection!
    nGGXmBA.jpg
    VQNKUPq.jpg
    gXDZ9nh.jpg
    UQDJ0Id.jpg

Jovan lets Violet in on a little secret. "Not only am I immune to fire but I can create fire at will. Those are my hidden traits from being a former fireman." he says, "I pass those genes on as well. Jason has them." (quite fascinating that Jovan speaks of this because it is true, they both have the hidden traits, I checked when I saw his thought bubble!)
    "Jovan, you are very interesting! Is it true that firefighters homes never burn?"
    "Only if we are active in the career, but never fear, I am still very fast at putting out fires!"
    fU6khaZ.jpg
    DUby5kl.jpg
    CNEJGjq.jpg

"And yet you changed your career to art?"
    "Yes, I like painting, and wanted a career that I could do from home, to be here for Jason. " says Jovan.
    "Say, Violet, I hope we can marry really soon! I mean, well, I wanted to marry you Yesterday!"
    RThr1hu.jpg
    TGnAovD.jpg

Violet thinks Jovan is the most wonderful man alive, as he describes his wishes for a happy life with her by his side.
    VWiBfGV.jpg
    40XaIA6.jpg
    usQcVnT.jpg

Both Ashley and Bob have lost their new police cruisers!😬 So Watcher thought it might be a good idea to put them back at level 3 in their jobs, so that they might get them re-earned and re-issued. I have no idea if this will work or not.
    I also had no idea that Bob would feel the hurt of the demotion, and was surprised to see him tell Annie about it!
    Annie tries to cheer him up!
    Hp8BUSn.jpg
    sRYnNIS.jpg

Ashley thinks she can do a better job of cheering up Bob.
    She probably can!
    UbdXrbx.jpg
    9QyPv84.jpg

"Have you thought of a bachelor party or what kind of wedding party you and Violet will have?" asks Billy "There are several nice venues."
    "Gee, neither of us want anything wild or crazy." says Jovan. "Most parties get way out of hand with too many party crashers."
    HccRLvL.jpg
    4XWdze2.jpg

"Well if it is going to be a wedding party, you Know everyone will try to attend and it Will be wild and crazy!" says Billy. Billy does enjoy seeing when things get wild and crazy, like Ashley & Bob's wedding! As long as the party is posh, he is a snob after all.
    "I'll ask Violet, maybe she will want a very small private setting." says Jovan.
    hpLTQvf.jpg
    5IpFAVw.jpg

Jovan and Violet are left alone as the others go off to work. Jovan, ever careful of brining in the good money, creates another painting to sell.
    Then he gets a romantic idea.
    45Izbd6.jpg

He finds Violet downstairs watching TV. "Sweetie, come with me to the backyard, I have a surprise for you!"
    Violet is intrigued and pleased at his thoughtfulness! "You are full of surprises, Jovan!"
    UznOtsk.jpg
    xRkFq8D.jpg

"OK, you can open your eyes now, sweetie!" says Jovan. Violet really likes his surprise!
    3CQIjEY.jpg

"I promise to be the best husband I can be, Vi, will you marry me, right here, right now?"
    Violet nods and beings her vows. Both are very happy to have found their special someone!
    SI0xm28.jpg
    5XhJYXX.jpg
    aL0P3OW.jpg
    KCvXEMa.jpg
    UCOIhgy.jpg

Mr & Mrs Crocker love the serenity of their wedding, just the two of them with the birds tweeting in the trees.
    9C4mlPm.jpg

They giggle looking at the huge wedding cake, just for the two of them.
    etQ0gyP.jpg

"I love you so much Jovan." says Violet, while they enjoy their cake.
    "Won't the others be surprised at all the leftovers!"
    Jovan smiles with his happy bride, both in complete bliss.
    iWTrP1b.jpg
    drlXNCg.jpg

366 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Jason's Girl. ~~

Bob and Ashley both get the level 4 promotion again, but unfortunately it doesn't come with new Police Cruisers. Their Boss must have thought them too careless to deserve another!
    They don't seem to mind very much. They are celebrating their promotions, and each other. Betty, the carpool driver, never showed up to drive them back home.
    Bob thinks that is very lucky, he has plans! His plans are to go along with Ashley's plans!😁
    nBawLPf.jpg
    IYoBMgW.jpg
    LASceX7.jpg
    ULlwnj1.jpg

Billy got an opportunity to throw a party at his workplace, for his co-workers. Watcher checks in on him from time to time.
    But what I find is that mostly he is being a good host to his sweetie, Annie! :D
    She loves him and Billy is starting to hear the wedding bells.
    IeLQzlY.jpg

Other people come to crash his party. Since Billy is a legendary host, they are sure to have a good time!
    On the left is Emilie, watched by her grandchild, Colin, Izzy & Chad's son. She is dancing with pajama clad Wikerman, so I assume Anya must be on the premises as well. 😉
    In the middle is The Duchess, Annelise, flirting with her partner, Thalan.
    And of course Ayden, the Proper Vampire.
    Of this grouping only Ayden and Wikerman are co-workers of Billy and Annie.
    wAMXGgz.jpg

Ayden & Anya are thinking about teen Patty, Youngman's daughter, who seems to think the juke box is broken, or maybe she just doesn't like that sort of music?
    Thalan & Annelise are oblivious to the teen, they think the music is fine! Of course they would probably hear sweet music on a deserted island together, they are so in love.
    jJZQj13.jpg
    h1QVi1y.jpg
    kvULXgL.jpg
    3dGpTsF.jpg

Anya thinks her lover Wikerman is so alluring in his wicker pajamas. She can't help herself, she must grab him for smooches.
    P2q1e7d.jpg

Billy and Annie have gotten dressed again, being so posh, and enjoy a nice slow dance together.
    Billy is pleased his work party seems to be going so well.... Well, as long as Adan's baby JoJo doesn't cry, and disturb the party guests.
    HSQ1LEl.jpg

But Adan is a marvelous father, better than many! He changes JoJo's clothes and sends him magically home, nice and safe.
    He waits until he is certain his baby is safe, only then does he enter the cafe for a bite to eat.
    XyM3GAT.jpg
    I32pXvM.jpg
    m85V9zz.jpg
    hU2tKSL.jpg

Jason has called up Bébé ​for a date! Billy had said he could bring her to his work party, so he got all dressed up!
    He has plans to ask her to go steady tonight!
    ScwQQyy.jpg

"Hi Bébé, you look so pretty in that dress!" he says. That makes Bébé feel a bit shy, pleased, but shy.
    Jason thinks she is super cute!
    KdzGwZt.jpg
    m6o74p9.jpg

And Bébé gives him another strawberry kiss!
    q1EhEOh.jpg
    R8YKzh5.jpg

They flirt up a storm, ignoring the party, and the guests, and the nice music. They are in their own little world.
    mm2SW4N.jpg

They run across the street where it is less crowded. Jason needs more privacy to ask her to be his girl.
    Bébé says "I've been thinking about you all day, Jason."
    "I've been thinking about You! I can hardly think of anything else, Bébé.''
    TUdZEoF.jpg
    wibJ29t.jpg
    KLQKmTO.jpg

​''Bébé, will you be my girlfriend?"
    "Yes!" says Bebe, and gives Jason a big kiss.
    ''Wow, Bébé is amazing.'' he thinks. She takes Jason's breath away.
    px2glf0.jpg
    MstCfEL.jpg
    wWBulnq.jpg
    TcTIWNk.jpg

He likes that she is full of fun ideas, "This future bed has a changing pattern of colors on it's automatic cover! Just wait till you see it!"
    But Jason doesn't notice it. 😉
    hS6vwWN.jpg
    9gOZgEm.jpg

"I just love you Bébé!'' he says. ''Hey, do you want to come to my house? We have yummy wedding cake to eat!"
    "Oh I love wedding cake!"
    ....''Wow! Jason, you learned to drive?!" Bébé exclaims, as he clicks for his car.
    Rv1ZgPm.jpg
    auK2DZk.jpg

"Yep! Dad taught me this afternoon! Surprise!" says Jason. He feels like James Bond, in his tux, driving this fancy car.
    "Gosh, this is a nice car!"
    "Yeah, Annelise left it when she moved out, so we get to use it! I don't think royalty is very concerned with money, like normal people are."
    yPvbefQ.jpg

Jovan is happy to see Bébé again. He had dressed up for Billy's party, but Violet wanted to stay at home, and he'd rather be with his bride, than at a party without her.
    He and Bébé chat and joke and gossip. They get along together very well. All the parents and the teachers love Bébé. They think of her as the perfect poised teen, straight A student, polite, intelligent and highly skilled. Most Adults are usually impressed with the stodgy stuff.
    Only Jason knows her hopeless romantic side, the core and the heart of Bébé.
    Y7ulmlN.jpg
    MFoP7zC.jpg
    JVvN50O.jpg

Jovan really likes how Bébé is so open and forthcoming, telling him about her family, and hopes and dreams for her future.
    He is impressed when she tells him she will become a scientist as soon as she graduates, and that she had this LTW since she was a little girl.
    F2aQOqK.jpg
    DSOgiDr.jpg

But then, Jovan is so surprised when Bébé says she wants to live with Jason! "But I don't know if we should live together here, or at my house. I don't know what my Dad would say...well, I have an idea..."
    So does Jovan.
    "Gosh sweetie, that is rather sudden!" says Jovan "I don't know what to say... I would need to talk with Danny and your Mom about this! I mean, I... I.." Jovan's thoughts are reeling. He will need to talk to everyone involved, and think hard on this! Danny Lothario is completely opposite of how he used to be, when his name was Don.
    hkLpvMZ.jpg
    sfXKmLt.jpg

"That's ok, Mr. Crocker, I didn't mean like tonight! I was just telling you of my dreams for the future!" says Bébé. "I want to eventually marry Jason!" she says, "He's my soulmate, Max told me."
    :o
    eiNpuig.jpg

Jovan's head is full to bursting! He heads to Violet to talk about all this. Violet has a very sympathetic ear.
    Bébé changes to play on the waterslide, but is met by romantic Jason, who wants to watch the stars with her.
    Bébé thinks this is even better!
    pu0M3MJ.jpg
    4gvFO8U.jpg
    VAXoREH.jpg
    6cKn5kf.jpg
    INQsk4Q.jpg

"Jason, we are soul mates." whispers Bébé, after she makes a wish upon a shooting star.
    "I hope so!" he says.
    "It's true... that's why I was staring at you that day... I felt it then.. then suddenly I knew what Max told me, was true.''
    MxBt1ch.jpg

This night Bébé sleeps next to Jason. He gazes at her half the night long.
    "My soulmate...wow!" he doesn't know what that means, but he likes the sound of it. It sounds very romantic.
    MKLFKg1.jpg
    zeusEct.jpg

Finally, near dawn, Jason falls asleep. Bébé having sugar plum dreams about him.
    xDvG0u7.jpg

💕

367 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ The trouble with teens. ~~

Jason keeps waking up during the night to look at Bébé. Bébé is dreaming about them living together, one day. At times it seems like her dreams transfer over to him.
    ''I wonder if Bébé would want to come live here with me, when we grow up?
    But what if she says we should run off and find a house to live together, now?
    Would we get arrested? Is it against the law for teens to have a house together?
    Oh Bébé, you're the girl of my dreams!'' 😉
    All sorts of teen thoughts and imaginings run through his mind.
    He finally falls asleep again, dreaming of a future cute little cottage. It would be like paradise to live with Bébé.
    7asoRvW.jpg
    BAnk0VH.jpg
    586FxeO.jpg
    M6J2ugd.jpg
    xNvxiZu.jpg

A lively moring : Jovan wakes and feels inspired, as per his usual, to paint something inspired, that he can sell for lots of simoleans! He brings in lots of money to the household!
    Ashley and Bob have love on their minds. I get the impression they don't take anything seriously, except for loving each other.
    Jason wakes and has a bath. Hm, we need some new flowers in here as the bathtub has a freaky glass panel in it, it is a bathtub aquarium!
    I like Jason's slicked down hair, as if he had plunged himself under water.😊
    q6B26O0.jpg
    bEg7FNt.jpg
    mD9eJer.jpg

Annie awakens absolutely starving! She hardly ever eats! I've had to save her many times by making her eat, or cheating her hunger bar up.
    Again she finds something else much more important than eating!
    Billy is just too irresistible. He is her beefcake, her sustenance!😜 She must be on a love diet!
    v3L9bkP.jpg
    4snyhzW.jpg

"Morning Dad!" says Jason.
    "Oh Jason I wanted to talk with you, son. Listen sonny, I've been thinking, I don't want you to go over to Bébé's house, Not until I speak with her parents. I don't know anything about Danny, but I knew him when he was Don, and I thought Don Lothario an unpleasant dangerous man. I had a nightmare about you deciding to live over there! wow! That was a scary dream for me!"
    WZwHJ2h.jpg
    P2COIWN.jpg
    wCwE6xh.jpg
    tF3dbyV.jpg

Jason is thinking "Huh? Did Dad know about my dreams and musings?" as Javon keeps going on and on about Bébé's father.
    "Dad! Dad, please don't worry, I wouldn't ever do anything drastic like that, without getting your approval first! And if she asks me over I'll suggest we come here instead, until you can meet him. You can trust me on that."
    ''Thank you son, you're a good boy. I just want you safe and happy. I love you Jase, more than you'll ever know." says Jovan, hugging him tight.
    zrqxBML.jpg
    FBxnGOV.jpg
    QKYGxnm.jpg
    xGMUF2d.jpg

I make Annie serve wedding cake for breakfast, before she turns into a skinny skeleton. She was still just lollygagging in bed thinking about wedding bells, ignoring her hunger levels. 🤷‍♀️
    Everyone loves having wedding cake for breakfast!
    Jason talks about his love of athletics. I think maybe he likes to talk about sports, I've yet to actually see him do anything sporty!😁
    kRC6GTh.jpg
    aIjki5o.jpg
    zMuO9LY.jpg
    bkKDW2i.jpg

Bébé wakes up in a great mood, having had such great romantic dreams, and joins the family for breakfast.
    XjESqnZ.jpg
    n124u9a.jpg
    wYukHHf.jpg
    QBBTdc9.jpg

Annie tells her "Bébé, You know how you can always tell a good man? If he cleans up after himself!" At once all the men jump to clean their plates.😁
    toYxhQI.jpg

*Honk Honk* the carpool driver arrives for Billy & Annie.
    He stares at Klaatu, going for a stroll, startling her, making her run away.
    "Don't scare Klaatu! She is our neighbor!" chastises Annie.
    0SacNSa.jpg
    P9Cytrx.jpg
    Scdmxsf.jpg

Ashley & Bob head to work, as the school bus approaches.
    6ndK5Mx.jpg

Bébé, who is good at everything, including time management, thinks she and Jason have a few more minutes to spare!
    4D8YQb0.jpg
    yAn7mCP.jpg
    ufNmmmy.jpg

"Jase, Come on, sweetie, or we'll be late!" she says.
    "huh?"
    "Oh yeah, school!!" and Jason follows, looking like he will have another very happy day.
    nzzDnKE.jpg
    OlOIHBm.jpg
    1xom8OE.jpg

Jovan watches his son get on the school bus.
    He probably should call Danny & Belinda to come over. It's time the parents meet.
    QA8nOj7.jpg

Jovan can't call people he doesn't know, So Violet makes the call, she has been in the town longer and knows everyone. She knows Belinda very well, Belinda was once a roommate with her and Dante for awhile, in the beginning.
    Belinda comes over alone. It figures! Danny is the most dependable worker in the entire town. He's a dedicated scientist and never misses a day of work! Ever!
    49345Fl.jpg

Belinda heads right over to Jovan, she wants to get to know him. Besides, she figures that Violet is probably watching her TV programs. (She's right!)
    6UzDNKg.jpg

"Hi Jovan, I've heard so much about you from my daughter Bébé!''
    "Yes I'm so happy to finally meet you, Belinda. Our kids are getting to be quite the pair, aren't they?" says Jovan.
    nBHJQSO.jpg
    1uvNuLo.jpg

"Yes they are. Bébé's infatuation started about a month ago, when Bébé went over to Max's to ask him about time lines. She is very interested in quantum physics, Max's specialty. Well, you know how Max likes to drone on and on, when given the chance to speak of his specialties, and he mentioned that a little boy in school, your Jason, was her soul mate! Danny and I are very angry that he told her, we think children are too young to know such things!''
    ooC6d1Q.jpg

''Bébé asked Max for more details, which thankfully he didn't give her, and then she asked her father, if she be allowed to create an age up potion to gift to your son! Of course Danny and I put our foot down and forbade her to ever do such a thing! Thankfully, she has always been a very obedient child!"
    jzmAZmw.jpg

"You need to understand Jovan, that Bébé has good intentions, but we see her as being too passionate about her ideas, and we fear her dreams might get out of hand and she could become quite precocious if we don't put limits on her!
    She already told us that she wished upon a star that Jason could live with us, or that she could live here! We were both too shocked to even speak!"
    cJM71so.jpg

"Well, as you can imagine, after she left for class, Danny crumpled, and cried and cried, as I rushed to comfort him.
    He is still not used to losing 'his baby' and thought she and her brother had aged up too quickly. He just loves his babies so much, he is quite sad to see them grow up." Belinda finally stops for a breath.
    b0Bjkcn.jpg

Jovan finds Belinda's soliloquy a bit bizarre but latches onto the most important thing to him, the huge change from the Don he knew to sensitive Danny.
    "Oh, I had no idea, the poor man! I had always thought he was a rather mean and non caring sort." says Jovan, feeling very relieved.
    "No, no, that was before his change. He is the opposite now, He's a big butter ball of love, I quite Like it!"
    u07PewB.jpg
    LjzagfZ.jpg

They go inside to have Violet join in their conversation. They need to join her on the sofa, so she can keep an eye on her program about cooking.
    Jovan says, "Um, Belinda, when Bébé and I spoke, she said her wishes of living with Jason were Not immediate, but dreams for her future, like her dreams to marry him."
    "Uh-Oh." Violet thinks. Violet has always felt that Belinda is a bit of an alarmist, and that she will immediately assume Jovan is talking of teen marriage!
    t2U3eHs.jpg
    KilnmoF.jpg

''There will be No teen marriages in our family, Jovan! Let's keep to the topic, Please!'' says Belinda, adamantly. "What you both need to decide is if the time comes, you will allow Jason to come live with us. He will need to be obedient and live within our limits and boundaries we set for our children!
    Bébé is not moving anywhere! Danny won't have it!''
    Fj3FPop.jpg
    fIcJ8jA.jpg

Violet chimes in "Uh, as the kids parents, why don't you just say No, if the teens ever do ask?! I mean you are the parents. Besides, neither teen has even asked this. Bébé only spoke of a teen wish, after all. And It looks to me like they are pretty happy with how things are!''
    Jovan is surprised by her wise words to Belinda, but including him, so that Belinda won't think she is being singled out! Violet is wonderful!
    Jovan and Belinda are quite happy about Violet's simple solution!😁
    C3Rpsnr.jpg
    0MAuy5F.jpg

😁🤣 Silly Sims! The trouble with these teens is that they aren't any trouble at all!😂

368 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Meeting Danny and Beau Lothario. ~~

After Belinda leaves, Jovan and Violet have the place to themselves for a couple of hours, until the others get home from work...💕
    bGJ47cJ.jpg
    owDvwWM.jpg
    P9976Vw.jpg
    fQ4rdHr.jpg
    R3R2xfn.jpg
    pOHxk8L.jpg

Jovan abruptly stands up, thinking, "I just got the best wish!" lol
    Violet likes his wish!
    nCVyBWV.jpg
    YVfRAZq.jpg
    NKg8Shi.jpg

Misson accomplished, wishes accomplished, making out in the hot tub rules!
    YUXgGu7.jpg
    SbGrvDP.jpg
    BCdGR4e.jpg
    HSKtRVc.jpg
    9UKGYJQ.jpg
    LrcSFOf.jpg

Annie and Billy get off work, Billy gets a promotion!
    Annie was offered a level 8 position in politics, she said "No thanks, I like my job in business! My office is much classier than anything the government could provide, sorry."🤣
    ''Atta Girl, Annie!'' thinks Billy, he loves that Annie is so posh!
    pPwICBh.jpg
    5eSsRlY.jpg
    xv9t0u3.jpg

They arrive home just as Jason gets home from school.
    Oh finally! Annie makes a U-turn in the backyard, deciding she will be the first one, and only one, to ever use the front door! Watcher has only reset and set and changed out the front door 4 times since we've been here! :D
    JudZurg.jpg
    7fcLLil.jpg

Jason calls Bébé to come over, He loves to hear her voice! Billy claps, thinking it's a good move for a good boyfriend to do!
    ZWeq8JW.jpg
    znQfwS0.jpg

"What's that? You want to bring your Dad over too? *gulp* Okay, Bébé, see you soon."
    i8S9UBl.jpg
    rPVCR5K.jpg

Danny is super excited to speak with Violet again. Jovan gets cold feet, about meeting him, and decides to paint while they catch up.
    Beau, Bébé's younger brother has come over too! I'm happy because I would really like to know him better, now that he is a teenager.
    g7yZSBi.jpg
    iDeueGU.jpg
    eccGmo2.jpg
    zlNQS3U.jpg
    65Y3vJr.jpg
    UJsg2wN.jpg

Beau decides to dance for a bit. Dancing helps gets rid of school stress!
    AZSMCQN.jpg
    N9Y0bqR.jpg

aww, Jason's on a bummer. Bébé said "I'll kiss you after we do our homework, Jase, I feel under pressure to get good grades."
    *sigh* ''Oh well, anything for love..." he thinks, "At least she talks about her romantic dreams of us living together! Makes things a bit more bearable!"
    Beau comes in to join them, he also likes to listen to his sister's romantic dreams.
    Beau is giggling to himself, thinking "hehe Jason is like a worm on a hook and Bébé is the fish who is about ready to gobble him up!"
    Brothers!
    WKKn6EO.jpg
    DClmGM2.jpg
    RzCoq6R.jpg
    uN3qcjC.jpg
    WD3kFcO.jpg

Bob comes home from work riding a bicycle. The weird thing is that he and Ashley have found their police cars in their backpacks! I place them and make them their preferred vehicles. Hopefully that will help them to not lose them again!
    zaJ8O5X.jpg
    7lSemfd.jpg

Jovan is having a great time getting to know Danny. He is liking him more and more as he gets to know him better! He thinks "Belinda is right, Danny is totally opposite of how Don was!"
    And when he finds out they have the nurturing trait in common, Jovan is starting to think maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Jason wanted to live over there for awhile, Danny seems very caring.
    Jovan suddenly gets the wish to see Jason grow up well. I always wonder if this means the parent is ready for their child to take their next stage in life.
    49iUhAb.jpg
    X115Zkc.jpg
    X9CH9LG.jpg
    kd3sp6h.jpg
    h5vi1db.jpg

While Bébé and her brother are chatting, Jason decides to put out a big spread of food in case his guests get hungry.
    He wants to be a good host and invites Beau to play soccer, knowing that Beau is also into sports!
    TuuqMJy.jpg
    XaIaPfn.jpg
    b9ZBV1t.jpg
    FV3wOcC.jpg
    gEpTJkB.jpg
    AHcUeyl.jpg
    ZYhobNY.jpg
    bOUXhNG.jpg
    hIxxPBC.jpg
    tuNwdJc.jpg
    BvB6xvD.jpg

"It's ok Beau, try again!"
    "Ok"
    l9uoU9r.jpg
    xX5IDCe.jpg
    e4RZO0X.jpg
    aNjXzyj.jpg
    zMRpygi.jpg

Beau twirls into his swim suit and runs to play with the water toys. "I'll join you, Beau!" says Jason.
    They try to see who can do a more tricky slide!
    OkgVIQv.jpg
    JGTnQmu.jpg
    HCIDkLm.jpg

They become closer friends, each thinking the other is a pretty great guy.
    w8lrQXo.jpg
    PKn5zlF.jpg
    zTFh3U6.jpg

The adults are having a great time chatting and amusing each other! They are having a great afternoon!
    U0XvrzN.jpg
    HlEkDe2.jpg
    Ilu7yfG.jpg
    8ElrjTT.jpg

"Watcher, have you noticed that everyone here has a special someone, except for Me?"
    Ah Beau, you are sweet. Ok, we will see if we can arrange a teen party, or activity, for you to try to find your special someone. Some of your grade school friends are ready to age up soon.
    Beau seems pleased to hear it!
    jnD3J6N.jpg
    p0agZHi.jpg

Bébé looks at him with love, thinking, "It's hard for him to get close to people because he is more the quiet type. It will take someone special for him to feel comfortable enough to be open.''
    Do I see a little match-maker in the making?😁
    U6SMLlQ.jpg

@DivaDoodle

Sorry been so lazy commenting on this thread during the holiday haha. You always post great ones, too many to comment directly on
    but I wanted to pop in and say great updates :)
  • ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    I, too, have been super lazy commenting, though I have read and awesome'd every chapter! Happy New Year, Watcher, to you, your family, and your adorable Sims and thanks so much - as always! - for such a fun story and great characters! :)

Waves at @Silverofdreams30 and @ergo_slum 😘 Thanks you guys! I'm so glad you like seeing it, truly!!! Thank you! I appreciate it! 💖 I always like it when you stop by! I think there might be also some silent readers out there, like I was for Years, I notice that the views continue to go up😄🥰 😊 Hi out there *waves*

I love to play with these sims, they are just so cute and funny to me! so I'm glad you like them too!

Have a fun happy weekend! I think this new year will be great for us all! 🤩 I'm already getting lots of rain here which is a blessed improvement!!! Yay!
    369 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking 101 ~~

Thinking about being a matchmaker makes Bébé think about love, which naturally makes her think of her cute sweetie, Jason. She boldly interrupts her brother's water games with Jason.
    Jason likes it! He always welcomes being interrupted for her strawberry smooches! 🥰
    AfenlC6.jpg

Oh! I never knew that Bébé was athletic! lol she looks cute doing this action! That's funny since her skill level is zero!😄
    VDiXU35.jpg

"Jason, oh Jaaaason, where are you?.."
    "I'm right here, Bébé!"
    "Oh, hi sweetie!"
    Jason thinks that Bébé is just the cutest. 💕
    bBG9sUM.jpg
    ndSoNWG.jpg
    jTrpMKp.jpg
    yW85N9Z.jpg

"Jase, I want to play matchmaker to Beau, do you want to help me?"
    "Sure that sounds fun! What do we do? Interview our friends? hahaha."
    s1BS8ti.jpg
    AdOWWBU.jpg
    HgWW7xq.jpg

"Do you think he would like a girl as pretty as you? Because there aren't any!"
    "Aw you're sweet! But we need to find someone with a matching trait of his. I think it will help him to bond with someone if they have something in common, just like how you and I are so compatible because we are both romantics!"
    Os4ZZ9j.jpg
    6ceJpKc.jpg

"Now Beau likes sports and is athletic, so do we know any of our friends who have the athletic trait?"
    "No. There are no single girls in our class that are athletic. The only friends I know that have that trait are guys." says Jason
    "But does Beau like boys?"
    5Pz7E0G.jpg
    HgWW7xq.jpg

"Beau said he hasn't made up his mind yet." says Bébé.
    "Ok, well why don't we suggest he choose his closest friend?" says Jason.
    bw1k3om.jpg
    uo11diB.jpg

Bébé leads the way to her house. "Come on Beau! We're on a matchmaking mission!"
    "What? uh, okay." and Beau follows, curious about what they are up to.
    ksqpeHQ.jpg

The Lothario's home is modern and open and very nice. "Wow, nice digs!" says Jason.
    EBeF4NQ.jpg
    nE3w8az.jpg

"So what's this all about?'' asks Beau.
    "We are going to help find you a special someone, like matchmakers! Would you be interested in spending some time with a good friend, someone nice and who likes sports?" asks Jason.
    "Yes, yes and certainly!" says Beau, "So what do I do?"
    PtUARDf.jpg
    rqzWfj1.jpg

"Go through your list of friends, and invite over the people you are closest to, preferably that like sports." says Jason.
    "Hm. But my two best soccer buddies are still kids! We've been best friends forever," says Beau. "But I don't want to date a kid!''
    "Oh! Oh! I'm getting a great idea, Jason!" squeals Bébé, barely able to contain herself. ''Beau! Invite them over for a Birthday party!''
    xhhSYr0.jpg
    XnbSJKz.jpg
    rsR5oUz.jpg

"Um, so I'll just phone up and say, 'Hey, wanna come over and age up?" asks Beau, thinking that would sound weird.
    "HAHAHA Yes! that is perfect!" says Jason.
    yfapjIG.jpg

As crazy as his matchmaker's plan sounds, Beau gathers up his courage, and phones Ziggy & Terek to come over for an aging up party.
    Ziggy says "Nah dude, it's very late, I'm too tired to come over."
    but Terek says "Wow! For Sure! I'll be right over!" Terek is my favorite of Adan & Teddy's kids, the one who also likes art and music.
    Beau is really happy and starts flexing his muscles, feeling strong that he was so brave to make such a crazy phone call.
    AyB2NpO.jpg
    vXsAYWF.jpg
    3YpfThv.jpg

When Terek arrives, he whispers to Bébé, "Um, there will be cake, right?"
    "Of Course there's a cake! Look it's right on the counter waiting for you!"
    "Yippy!" he says and they all start cheering for his birthday!
    eYryWTy.jpg
    dSkzrrF.jpg
    YoC2FxH.jpg
    GudITXZ.jpg

Terek gets ready to make his wish and blow out his candles. It is so nice to see him happy and excited, he was getting rather serious and solomn these past months. The same sad faces I see in all kids with too long of a childhood.
    SlP7ZJR.jpg
    G0gK9M4.jpg
    XX2LE8k.jpg
    6TlwJ25.jpg

Pow! The birthday magic hits very quickly in a flash! Terek jumps up to avoid getting his new shoes on fire! 🤣
    Aw he's so cute in his 'how ya like me now?' pose!
    FvzDuEQ.jpg
    vPBR8aQ.jpg

Beau joins him outside for cake, then Jason, they're the ones who love the outdoors, so they like to eat outside.
    Belinda and Bébé eat in the dining room.
    jX8vcYJ.jpg
    fCMSdIc.jpg
    q0mODvP.jpg

Danny comes home just in time for cake.
    Jason wants to congratulate Terek on his big birthday to teen.
    vnRQn99.jpg
    pvizmSn.jpg
    C3IKYox.jpg

"Happy birthday Terek!" says Beau, "I'm happy that we're are same age again, it was 'lonely at the top."
    They joke around together. Beau gives him a sleeping bag gift, in case Terek wants to sleep over.
    mhcB4EH.jpg
    VjvnUwD.jpg
    USqDwpW.jpg
    mRP9FIU.jpg

Terek looks for a place to set out his new sleeping bag. He's thinking bed/woo thoughts, indicating interest, especially for the 'enhanced bed' outdoors, that Danny had experimented on and made super-dooper with his amazing mad scientist gun!
    But there was no spark between these best friends.
    Beau has a sound sleep in his comfy bed.
    wJcz5Tq.jpg
    zp8lomi.jpg

~~~~~~🌙⏲🌞

In the morning Belinda can't wait to start bossing the teens around, 😄 she is having fun making them all practice their skills!
    "You're next, daughter!" she thinks, eyes zeroing in on Bébé, as Terek heads to practice his guitar.
    KGpZIl9.jpg
    2pFmte1.jpg

Belinda looks surprised when Watcher takes away her and Danny's family oriented trait.😁
    But their kids have been bossed enough! Too much! Bébé is overly stressed about grades.
    Now Belinda & Danny can concentrate on each other.🥰
    hW9DY31.jpg
    aNlakyT.jpg
    ydyqj8n.jpg

"Bébé, I don't think our matchmaking had any romantic effect on anyone, but Us!" says Jason.
    "I feel the same way! Maybe we can have a teen party later on for Beau,"
    sqhsPkO.jpg
    tNWCAsm.jpg

"But until then...."
    uJBlvot.jpg

💖

370 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking 102 ~~

Meanwhile, over at the park, Max's family is having a birthday party for Ziggy. Poor sad mopey kid was sorry that he was too tired last night to come over to Beau's house, for an age up party.
    Seeing a big cake seems to cheer him up a bit.
    mDEoNjT.jpg
    8gKOWMP.jpg

Quigley, Faelie and Max cheer him on!
    HqlN5l9.jpg
    ZQnz53B.jpg
    iQG6b9C.jpg

"Yay! Here I go!" says Ziggy. he finds the birthday lights blinding, and shuts his eyes!
    jRUrU2B.jpg
    48Das5u.jpg

"There he is! My wonderful big strong teen I remember so well from all our timelines together! In those timelines you are a famous athlete, Ziggy!! says Max.
    "Yes, you're very handsome, son! You look just like your father!" says Faelie.
    JOO06Ar.jpg
    lEAFuhZ.jpg

"Now Ziggy, it's time you buckle down and start getting serious about science, like your Dad! You want to have a good job secured, to be good marriage material.''
    Ziggy tries not to choke on his food. "Why is Mom talking of marriage, and a career I have no interest in!?"
    "Let him be, my lovely! Ziggy has a different fate, He's a natural athlete so we shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't choose a science career!" says Max.
    "Thank god for good ol' Dad!" thinks Ziggy.
    But Mom won't stop about her wishes for Ziggy to be a scientist, like Dad.
    tLtQPp4.jpg
    iANQ1IL.jpg
    2kv9xgT.jpg
    wyUTXu2.jpg

"Thanks for the cake! I'm going over to Beau's. He had called last night for me to come over. I'll be home, later!" says Ziggy, then makes a mad dash away. lol he is very fast!
    jCbRJQG.jpg
    38tfv4o.jpg

"Hey man, you aged up!" says Beau. "Happy birthday!"
    "Thanks Beau!"
    Then they notice they each have the great kisser trait, which they find a bit embarrassing to know about each other, so they don't speak of it. They just stand there, hoping the pink hearts go away! lol
    QynkpzE.jpg
    tjZV6S5.jpg

Bébé calls them to come join the conversation with her Jason and Terek.
    Beau wishes he had someone special.
    He is thinking of the woo/bed again like he did at Tana's party.
    OD7vlV8.jpg
    u6v02BN.jpg

Beau gets a wish to throw a party. "What a good way to meet a potential special someone!" he thinks. "Now who has seemed nice at school?" he dials up Lani and can hear other girls voices in the back ground.
    "Hi it's Beau,...Uh, the quiet guy that sits in the back of class? Uh...Would you like to come and hang out at my gettogether?"
    There is a pause, and *whisperings* and then *giggling*
    "We know You, Beau Lothario! Yes we'll be there for sure!"
    Beau looks at the phone thinking, "huh, I didn't know any of the girls even noticed me?"
    i2rJHhV.jpg
    cnpRDlY.jpg
    vfIuVJo.jpg

Inside, pink hearts are a flying! Ziggy's talking to Bebe! But his eyes meet with Terek's.
    4cdQXDT.jpg

Ziggy feels embarrassed with all this heart stuff going on, so he goes back out to joke around with Beau.
    E81Cof4.jpg
    B2vq0bW.jpg
    ebHxfLY.jpg

"Hey look Ziggy, some girls are here! Mira got a new hair-do, I like it better than the bride of frankenstein one, and Bonnie is here, the girl with the cute freckles!'' says Beau.
    Ziggy waves to girls in the wrong direction.🤣
    "Super cute hair style, Mira!" says Bonnie.
    "Thanks!" says Mira.
    dzKRqXQ.jpg

Hahaha Bonnie strides right up to Beau, and says a flirty greeting. It makes them discover they both are excitable, and they get pink hearts.
    Beau thinks she's cute.
    5Fr67F8.jpg
    tVytYwG.jpg
    BQWzgjm.jpg
    18hPBHU.jpg

He looks down, shy and self conscious, and when he looks back up she is smiling at him.
    HedvNIE.jpg
    uTJZ1S3.jpg

Danny comes to make sure that Mira and Lani haven been greeted.
    Now, Terek is flirting with Ziggy, saying that he is like a ruby, making Ziggy feel all flustered, and flattered.
    Beau and Bonnie chat easily, more easily than introverted Beau would have thought possible.
    Sb0ebb4.jpg

Belinda finds out that Lani is a hopeless romantic, looking to find her special someone.
    and Danny gets invited to a water balloon fight by fun loving Mira! lol
    Danny is super good at dodging the water balloons.
    sTrfHu1.jpg
    WjVjosG.jpg
    UvLzAIq.jpg
    j1bxXzg.jpg
    VIovQ6I.jpg

Terek and Ziggy find something kinda special about each other.
    ZcT6AVf.jpg
    XbGFYmc.jpg

"Bonnie, let's go dance on the patio." suggests Beau.
    Bonnie is excited about dancing with him! haha
    Zi59OTq.jpg
    jh7pWVH.jpg

There is just something about Bonnie's cute freckles. He stares at her, then,
    Beau tries to sneak a kiss!
    2jeGwa3.jpg
    aqgMllz.jpg
    5DNMoFO.jpg

"Quit it, Beau Lothario! Are you some kind of make out guy or something?" says Bonnie, smiling, teasing.
    "What?! No, I swear! sorry! I don't know what came over me!"
    Bonnie doesn't seem too awfully mad.
    Beau's glad, noticing she is attracted to him!
    LzPr3f4.jpg
    Q1OKCg3.jpg
    7VWDiMx.jpg
    qonqzyg.jpg
    GiPH7Zg.jpg

Beau asks her dance, and happily she says yes.
    W2UM4y9.jpg

Ziggy and Terek don't have those kinds of problems, no reservations at all about a shy first kiss, or flirts or flowers.
    qdXP7UF.jpg
    8Du5AlI.jpg
    H9AQBMI.jpg
    9o5LjoK.jpg
    Id06sw2.jpg

They seem to have a special understanding.
    They come to the patio to dance, with the others.
    A8Mr9su.jpg
    Fd1ifbl.jpg
    LmvEp1I.jpg

Mira has fun talking to the parents, and Lani is upstairs, playing computer games.
    CLL7gDK.jpg
    8XUutim.jpg

I get back to Beau, just in time, to see that Bonnie, the girl who wouldn't let him steal a kiss, has stopped their dance to grab him in a Huge Smoocharoo!! 😄
    This is Beau's first kiss and he loves it.
    RxfYqyA.jpg
    sEfqHUj.jpg
    IUndt0f.jpg

She really does have cute freckles.
    She takes his breath away!
    TwEyRFZ.jpg
    u3dnbFf.jpg

Beau follows her.
    qKklswu.jpg

He hesitates.
    AVipd4y.jpg
    IoLq6gp.jpg

"Beau, you look scared...are you?"
    "Yes, I mean NO! it's just that.." Beau is freaked out by the sounds the bed is making!😄
    "I didn't mean to scare you, we can go back and dance." says Bonnie
    "No No that's ok!" Beau always wondered what it would be like.
    TIJsADe.jpg
    KwYWVKD.jpg
    NRDbU2S.jpg

His Dad's experimental bed is making all these outer space sounds, lol. Maybe I should have Danny undo his experiment.😁
    TnyUVKZ.jpg

Bonnie smiles.
    Beau thinks "Hm.''
    He decides that he probably needs practice, lots of practice, but not in this bed,
    And that he sure does like cute Bonnie!
    xuDyYmN.jpg
    75dGspY.jpg
    lbRaB4f.jpg
    osRG6dk.jpg
    TBS2S6w.jpg
    F30mqMG.jpg
    OxCfm8z.jpg

Beau is being a good host and calls everyone to a meal. "Gee I'm super hungry, so probably everyone else is too.'' he figures.
    All three girls get the pink hearts for him.
    And everyone enjoys the yummy meal.
    ulvQVf3.jpg
    G6Kn2wk.jpg
    q12XdC2.jpg
    VmwTq7d.jpg

After dinner Terek plays his guitar, ensuring that it will be a wonderful party! Bébé ​smiles seeing that her brother is getting a bit less reserved. Beau is getting to know Lani, now, and making her laugh.
    Lani wants to get to know him better.
    avyTDj0.jpg
    k8mOqb1.jpg

But Bonnie isn't going to let that happen! lol She usurps their talk and heads to make her claim!
    Beau stands still in anticipation, as Bonnie approaches and Lani walks away.
    "Woah!" says Beau, finding it thrilling, when Bonnie grabs him to smooch the livin daylights out of him!
    JDXuKTI.jpg
    0zE1KY4.jpg
    gs8aEiJ.jpg

Terek stops playing, to go find Ziggy for more kisses.
    zcwLRbF.jpg
    Bmzyb35.jpg

Later on Jason comes to ask ,"Beau, your party is sure fun, and a great idea for you to meet some others! So do you like some one now?
    akZzD6W.jpg

Beau starts out cautiously, "Well, I haven't had a chance to talk to Mira, I talked for a little bit to Lani, but the girls seem to know about me! Kinda strange!''
    Jason smiles, he has heard the girls talking about Beau, as he passes them in their little groups, in the hallways at school.
    0mgnqu2.jpg
    RBLei8F.jpg

"Do you know Bonnie Doon? The blonde girl with the cute freckles? yeah, I like Her!" confesses Beau.
    Np0bR4l.jpg
    n3vQcvj.jpg

"That's great, Beau!" Jason gives him a hug, happy for him.
    wk0wI73.jpg

"Yes I know Bonnie from class, but I never knew she liked sports! So She's athletic, yeah?"
    "No, that's the crazy thing! She isn't at All! hahaha And we were so focused on finding someone who liked sports!"
    kPcVMOC.jpg
    eHAyAB7.jpg

😁😄
    @DivaDoodle

Oh, I am sorry for not posting sooner (again....), but work over New Years (and laziness...) got the better of me..
    Now where is my cane to shake at you to get busy writing another chapter, for my entertainment!

I'll get to it as soon as possible, ma'am!! :P

Yeah, the airport job can be intense at times, the more traffic and the worse the weather, the harder it gets. ;) It is important to keep a cool head and make quick decisions... and the poor brain has to keep track of many things at once! :P

Now I even forgot what song I posted? Oh yeah, the christmas song!

Oh yes, Lord of The Rings, it is such a long time ago since I watched that one.. I mean it must be close to 20 years old (!?) now? So I don't remember what the elven language in there was like.

Yeah, the criminal career is just a rabbit hole one.. not even with Ambitions could they go out and rob other people. ;) Now that would have been interesting...

363 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Jovan and Violet's Engagement ~~

Jovan has something on his mind....

Wedding bells, wedding bells
    Weddings all around
    Oh how fun it is to watch
    On a small computer screen...

Of course, being a single parent, I don't think anyone would aspire to that. Probably best to be two about it..

That fountain.. hmm, that looks very much like the park in Sunset Valley... :P But yeah, good spot for a proposal!

Haha, Octavio found a clever way to do some slightly evil deed. :P

Ooh, Rico looked just like Tamijo. Wow, then Tamijo must be very handsome looking, and I can say that as a dude! Because Rico is a good looking sim. Wow!

Hmm, looks like Diana (hearing the non-existant xylophone) is having hallucinations. My solution? Send her to the doctor and put her on medication!! :P No, but seriously, poor Diana.. she might want to figure out the cause of hearing things that aren't there...

Haha, mr. Teddy, there are other beach towels available, why would you need just that one? Sims are such big children, sometimes! ;)

Hehe, Godsmacked or Thunderstruck, they could both be references to music. ;) I mean, the Australian band that made the last song might not be a current band, but the songs they have made are forever classics.... :P

Oh yeah, but Anya is pretty good looking, I can understand Mr. Wickerman, even if she is a mad cow.. ;)

On that note, the name Wickerman always made me think of a song from a certain British band named after a medieval torture instrument, another band that has been around for many years, too...

The shadow of the Wickerman is rising once again
    Your time will come
    .. :P

Oh, Jason is feeling the love, well I hope is supposed to do that. ;)

364 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Happy New Year! Happy Teen! ~~

Jason and Bébé such cute friends. If he had been a teen and not a child, I would have thought there would be romance between them.

Ohh, it wasn't just me seeing that! Ooops, Jason grew up fast, I must say..!

Oh, Billy has a glitched outfit, there is fix for that, but I forgot what it was..

Jason is a nice teenager, I think him and Bébé will look good together. ;)

Haha, just because a scientist made something, doesn't mean it can't be dangerous! ;)

Treehouse is probably better..

Ah, both of them has got pretty eyes, blue and green, they are perfect together! And don't be afraid of all the woohoo spots, Jason, it usually isn't dangerous! ;)

365 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Wedding Bells ~~

Evil homework just randomly appearing in Jasons backpack that he wasn't wearing..

"They find out they are both hopeless romantics, who enjoy holding hands, and saying sweet nothings to each other." Perfect match. :P

Haha, a fireman that can create fire at will? What is that? :P

Oh, Violet and Jovan went for a very private wedding without any guests at all! Well, that was a change! Probably much easier for The Watcher, though. ;)

366 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Jason's Girl. ~~

Mm, binge reading several updates in a row, I'm gonna need another cup of coffee... ;) Oh, and did I mention that Ashley looks cute in her uniform? Oh, I already did, I see.... ;)

To bad about them not getting police cars for their promotion.. haha, and of course they have to woohoo in a bed outside! A visit to this town might prove interesting.. even the police does it! ;) Anywhere else in the world you'd probably get hauled in for that.. :P

Hehe, Patty probably just doesn't like the music from the jukebox, it is clearly working, it is playing so loud, I can see it playing. ;)

Jason and Bébé, Strawberry Kisses Forever. ;)

..and the name is Bond. Jason Bond. :P

Oh, Jason and Bébé, they look so sweet. :P

367 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ The trouble with teens. ~~

Heh, the police shouldn't care about teens living together, since they themselves are woohooing out for all to see! :P Don't worry about that Jason, I'm sure anything is possible in your world.. ;)

Annie has an eating disorder! Send her to the doctor and give her medicine... There must be some root cause of that...

Or just feed her wedding cake. Its not healthy, but probably better than not eating anything at all...

Oh, hi there Klaatu, long time no see! ;) Just don't do any weird twists and odd body movements...

No, seriously Bébé, you can't woohoo when the school bus is waiting for you.. ;)

Ooh, so it was Max that planted the idea in Bébé about romancing Jason with his complicated quantom physics timeline talk...

Hmm, Belinda and Danny are a bit strict parents, or maybe the others are just to lenient.. :P Teen marriages might not be the best of idea..

Haha, Violet being the sensible one of the bunch. ;)

368 The Watcher Watches: Violet ~~ Meeting Danny and Beau Lothario. ~~

Haha, yeah, working for the government isn't very classy, usually.. ;)

"Beau is giggling to himself, thinking "hehe Jason is like a worm on a hook and Bébé is the fish who is about ready to gobble him up!"
    Brothers!" <-- ..but who is holding the fishing rod? ;) :P

Ah, so Bob and Ashley got police cars after all. The boss probably just wanted to see if they could pull their weight again. ;) Can't just hand out car keys east and west...

Yeah, Beau should probably find a partner too.. I mean, Jason almost already had one when he was still a child, so...

Oh, Bébé is being cute again wanting to help out Beau.. ;)

369 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking 101 ~~

"Ok, well why don't we suggest he choose his closest friend?" says Jason. <-- Hmm, I see Jason wants to help but that could be a good AND a bad idea...

Well, Jason certainly isn't beating around the bush when talking to Beau on what he is up too... ;)

And Beaus best sports friends are just kids, but the solution is as always.. hehe, I love how excited Bébé looks at the idea. ;)

Yup, a teen party might get things going...

370 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking 102 ~~

Hmm, so the kids are mopey looking because they are kids to long? Maybe..

And now Ziggy Stardust is also a teenager! ;) I know you haven't named him Stardust, but for some reason I want to call him that.. :P

"Then they notice they each have the great kisser trait, which they find a bit embarrassing to know about each other, so they don't speak of it. They just stand there, hoping the pink hearts go away! lol" <-- Teenagers. ;)

Oh, pink hearts are definately flying everywhere. Beau and Bonnie looks cute together, methinks. :P

Oops, kissing was to soon, but she feels attracted.

Atleast Ziggy and Terek is having more luck with that. :P

And then everybody dances and has fun, except for flower girl sitting on the computer. Oh, and finally a kiss for Beau and Bonnie as well. ;)

And naturally, of course, they would find a bed sitting out on the lawn... It is no longer surprising! :P

"Beau is being a good host and calls everyone to a meal. "Gee I'm super hungry, so probably everyone else is too.'' he figures.
    All three girls get the pink hearts for him." <-- Haha, give a girl food and she starts to feel the love immediately. :P Hmm?

Hehe, that's good Bonnie, make your claim, don't let anyone else take it away. ;)

Hehe, and Beau ended up liking someone that isn't athletic. ;) Well, I guess it doesn't matter, as long as he likes someone... :P
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham HI hi! :) Love all the references to the oldies music! Thunderstruck is ACDC (or Akadacka! <--- lol my youngest delights me when he tells me what his Aussie pal calls things! He plays online games with such fun people!)

Ah that is a good lyrics from Iron Maiden! one of these days I need to do a chapter on good old Wickerman and his Anya. But seriously mad cow?!!! :D Well maybe she does have mad cow disease? LOL mad cow, old horse I love all those funny sayings! :D

Yeah that was what I was thinking when he told me Rico reminded him of himself! I was thinking wow Lucky guy! hehehe

I Do think Diana was really hearing the xylophone being played by one of the toddlers at the park. nevermind we can't see the xylophone or toddler! :D My sims can see through walls and use items that are only there in another season! Once I saw them use an invisible bed! :o I think that happens when I add things in between seasons, or something It is no doubt my fault for not adding the items when I first set up the festival fairgrounds! :D

I love all your comments! Oh I need to answer some questions! Ah yes a fireman can be a pyromaniac or create the fire at will! Luckily it doesn't seem to burn anything, and doesn't last that long! I always thought it was so clever that EA made that an invisible trait because IRL there are some firemen who are pyros like in the movie, was it Backdraft? People who just loooove fire, well why wouldn't they want to be a fireman?!!! lol

Thanks for all your comments, I love to read them! I have what happened next, but Beau is on my naughty list now, so I haven't posted it. He seems to want to keep changing his story as soon as I post about him!? LOL he is keeping on my toes! :D

🤗Hi hi! ok I guess I am finally ready to post this one.
    First Belinda drove in the hills and got herself somehow removed from the game entirely! 😲 that was easy to fix, I just restarted the game again, lol.
    But this chapter, hmmm, I wasn't liking it, it wasn't what I had envisioned for shy Beau Lothario, I mean I've known him since he was a sweet little baybay! ...so I just spent the last couple days watching new tv programs and going on picnics with hubby, instead of deciding what to do.
    Finally I've decided, since I'm just the Watcher, I guess I should just go with the flow!

371 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking 103 ~~

The school friends continue to have fun.
    Danny knows about teen parties, "Well I was a teen once myself!'' he says as he lays out sleeping bags, in case the teens want to sleep over.
    He really likes to chat with Mira, he finds out that she used to be a vampire, but a witch threw a potion on her to make her human again!
    "But I don't mind being human at all, Mr. Lothario."
    "Well, yeah, the food is better!" quips Danny.
    cjTTG6x.jpg
    hAoz0jx.jpg
    ivWkuqZ.jpg
    WzWVziq.jpg

In the bedroom a curfuffle happens.
    "Jason Do something! This is embarrassing!" says Bébé.
    "Ok, come kiss me!" says Jason, thinking the situation is a bit funny. lol well it will get her out of the bed, at least! lol
    J1c8UwW.jpg
    hJR8JKD.jpg
    jVvm5eD.jpg

"Hm. Something in my plan didn't seem to go quite right," thinks Terek "Maybe that musical bed or somewhere outside might be better?"
    Ziggy likes it that Terek is a good problem solver!
    iI91YMo.jpg
    aDbA2qj.jpg
    fztWZpV.jpg
    Nojg8pp.jpg
    b10EQeE.jpg
    4TKHh0l.jpg
    uoUn18v.jpg

Beau is finding out that it's getting a bit easier talking to the other classmates now! He seems to have found a bit more courage, now that he succumbed to Bonnie! And now he stretches his wings and wants to talk to the other girls. He thinks it feels nice to have found this new confidence in himself.
    Mira is nice and interesting and quite amusing. Like father like son, he really enjoys taking with her.
    y85H8vG.jpg
    do799fm.jpg
    Hlm6NHY.jpg
    nMcvyFR.jpg
    vg0QhKU.jpg

Even more confident in himself now, he is feeling strong!
    "I am strong like Bull! Arrrgh! Arrrrgh!'' he says, flexing his guns.😁 Just don't break the banister on the staircase, please Beau!
    3rkh26m.jpg
    oTQqA4j.jpg

Beau heads over to resume his previously interrupted conversation with island girl, Lani.
    Bonnie is busy doing her homework, she might not interrupt their conversation again.
    Of course they choose to talk and joke in the tiniest room in the house!😄 I have to put the walls down to get some pics! lol
    ocyKbun.jpg
    RKIXYNA.jpg

He likes to make her laugh. She has the cutest smile, and has a good sense of humor, too.
    Czl2OLn.jpg
    abGqWBM.jpg

Beau finds out she is even more compatible with him than Bonnie is, with one more shared trait. Lani seems a bit more introverted, like he is, opposite the gregarious, outgoing Bonnie.
    9ZgC58t.jpg
    fdRnOgu.jpg

Beau tells Lani a funny story "Once upon a time there was a guy who was swooped up in a net just like a fish! The fish had no choice in the matter, the net was so strong!''
    "Oh this sounds good, go on!" encourages Lani.
    SWklNwU.jpg
    Qq7HVNe.jpg

"The owner of the net was a jelly fish! With long tendrils that would wrap around the guy, if he wanted to do something that the jelly fish didn't like!"
    "eh?'' thinks Lani, "what a weird story." She listens more closely.
    KotLOET.jpg
    hR2VOx8.jpg

"One day, the guy asked the jelly fish, "Would you rather kiss a dolphin or another jellyfish?"
    "The jellyfish replied, "A jellyfish! That’s a no-brainer!" hahahahaa
    Lani laughs so hard, thinking his funny story is so stupid!🤣 ah Lani, you are a nice girl to laugh at his lame joke!
    Kbmu7Hb.jpg
    89VrvD3.jpg

Beau stares at her pretty smile, and doesn't look away, or down at his feet. He feels very comfortable with her.
    M2UP98P.jpg
    GRBfzRp.jpg
    aV1uhsR.jpg

They talk for hours, it seems. Talking about favorite colors and,
    UYfZW3L.jpg
    59vRnE4.jpg

then Beau wants to share with her, all about his family. Lani adds in, that she thinks his Dad is nice.
    "My Mom said you are a romantic, Lani, looking for your special someone." says Beau.
    "Yes I want a sensitive, compatible partner, a best friend like your sister Bébé has, they seem so happy. I want that too." says Lani.
    "Yes they are very happy together. It's a good thing to want," says Beau, ''but maybe only lucky people find their soulmate?
    TN4ckwC.jpg
    I5t4hBI.jpg
    vDoXAc6.jpg
    pXSsJ5Q.jpg

Lani gives him a hug.
    Beau stares in Lani's eyes, for a long long time. What are you thinking, Beau?
    y5oi4NZ.jpg
    QvCqceE.jpg
    Pc6QVnw.jpg

Oh! Oh! Quit That! My eyes!!!! :o
    Pl5mkqy.jpg

Beau gets a surge of super confidence, or something and reaches for Lani.
    I pause the game, in shock. What are you doing Beau? Watcher thought you were SHY! What about Bonnie?!
    But Beau is re-writing himself!
    Hm. now what? do I stop it, or let him decide, and get in trouble?
    After 2 days I decide, we have to see what happens... I mean his last name Is Lothario!!!! ;)
    And the boy is hungry, like the wolf.
    >:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v7nthvAXI8&amp;t=93s

*click* Unpause.
    Pl5mkqy.jpg
    92zKeJZ.jpg
    oHrgDo7.jpg
    VhmzTXp.jpg

:o What?! Why is no one barging in here all Mad at him? Bonnie is in the next room! She doesn't care!?:o
    ydfOTKw.jpg
    MsWhZu1.jpg

They leave the tiny bathroom...
    Oh, I see, Beau must want to see if he's mastered his shyness of girls, does that mean he's mastered his fear of the noisy experimental bed?! 😆
    PbsUzGn.jpg

Lani thinks his bravado is super suave and sexy.
    CxCAhks.jpg
    iMn5HjQ.jpg
    uhh0mRJ.jpg
    WKqdoa9.jpg
    dXovB3z.jpg

And still no one comes yelling at him?!🙄 What is going On?😲🤯

This time Beau is not bothered by the musical bed at all and he smiles..
    He rushes over to her for more romance. Beau loves that Lani is a great kisser, like he is!
    dPrVOSA.jpg
    LDUAPS8.jpg
    lGFdCkR.jpg
    HOzLVes.jpg

Oh! Finally Someone arrives! I was wondering!
    But Jason only wonders, thinking "Huh? Beau? I thought he said he liked Bonnie?"
    Bébé just glances at her brother. Maybe she thinks it's a more comfortable match, for Beau...
    Or maybe she just wants them both to AMSCRAY! lol scram from the vicinity so she and Jason can get some love time? 😁💕
    IIFwDht.jpg
    nUTM1b8.jpg
    LJngHNH.jpg

"I'm getting tired Beau." says Lani.
    "There are sleeping bags in the front room...or you can share my comfortable bed, Lani. I would really like that." says the new bad boy, as he sweeps Lani off her feet again with his magical kisses.
    CmfRzaM.jpg
    TC5OV8O.jpg
    FRqfz7O.jpg

Beau is beside himself with excitement, at Lani's choice.
    GfXyu1H.jpg
    AZp9bvJ.jpg
    p98B0eR.jpg
    A3LbUcN.jpg

They pass by Ziggy getting a comfy place for his sleeping bag. He brought his own.
    The others, Terek, Bonnie, and Mira are snuggled in the front room that is full of sleeping bags.
    IR5j6cW.jpg
    sMFkGCw.jpg

🤣How apropos! Beau first dreams of Grimmy😵😈 --hopefully not a prediction of the future, but rather his own conscience.
    But then that dream clears, and he dreams of pretty island girl, Lani.
    upkEjyC.jpg
    IJCwKyL.jpg

@DivaDoodle

Finally, holidays and laziness are over, the guys look cute
    as always!, you do have some really handsome sims. :)

Lovely updates.
  • ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Haha, oh Beau! A Lothario is gonna Lotharo, I guess!
    @DivaDoodle Haha, don't you remember? The mad cow thing is from a post you made way back about Anya being mad cow. Or maybe it was me that said it first? But anyway, there was something back there, about her being mad and flirtatious or something like that...

Ah, thats me.. I just can't help referencing to music.. music is a very important part of life for me, I usually surround myself with it as much as I can, sometimes even in my sleep...

Hehe, ok so maybe she did hear the xylophone. ;) I noticed that my sims have started to think there is always a tv nearby whenever they go to drink juice from a juice bar, when I can see or hear no tv at all.... and for different saves even, so I don't know what that is...

Oh.. I suppose someone would like to be a fireman, just because they love fire... however that goes against the purpose.. if I should ever need one, I hope it is not a fireman of that kind that shows up.. *knocks on wood*

Oh, Beau, what is he up to? Hmm..

371 The Watcher Watches: Bébé & Beau Lothario ~~ Matchmaking 103 ~~

Mira looks interesting. I like her hair. ;)

Oh, hmm, Beau has changed? He easily talks to the girls and makes them laugh, well, that's not so bad...

Hungry like a wolf, huh? I have never heard that song before. Sounds like an oldie. :P

Ok, so Beau went for a different girl, I don't think that makes him deserving of being on a naughtly list.. he's just a teenager, he only went for the girl he likes best, I would assume... :P

th1das9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top