The Sims 4: High School Years EP launches July 28th! Click here to find out more!

[Tutorial] How to upload pictures to this forum

167891012...Next

Comments

• doggers123doggers123 Posts: 366 Member
    Has anyone made an google extent ion for this? seems like it would be helpful.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    so anyways im she/her

i'm not og simmer
    simming since april 11, 2019
    wow it's been 3 years already :s

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,052 Member
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Has anyone made an google extent ion for this? seems like it would be helpful.

I have no idea what that is.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 456 Member
    edited February 19
    please delete
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 456 Member
    I can't seem to get a working code from Amazon Photos to share an image on here. Even if I try to upload from my computer I can't get an image to show! :/
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 5,838 Member
    edited February 19
    Okay since this thread is up again whats up with not being able to add pictures to the title post of your discussion and is that intentional?

I feel like it only started happening after they accidentally let us post pictures through forum for a bit
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited February 19
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Okay since this thread is up again whats up with not being able to add pictures to the title post of your discussion and is that intentional?

I feel like it only started happening after they accidentally let us post pictures through forum for a bit

That's not intentional. We've got the same problem in the German Forum. They are still looking into it.