Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Not even sure where to start on this absolutely stunning Resort! :mrgreen: Your colors and mixes are fabulous! The little sprayer water-park is adorable! Love how you did the towels and hamper at the pool! And OMG how did you do this! I got vertigo when the camera slipped over the edge on the top floor! :o Inside and out is Perfection!

Edit: I hate that the resort desk never stays where it belongs. If anyone is looking for it I finally found it on the other side of the lot by the round pool! LOL

@romagi1, Thank you very much Rox and LOL at the vertigo! The insides of the real resort had so many different color combinations (some of which didn't seem to match the rest of the hotel, lol), so I got my inspiration for the color scheme from that big mural they had.

Yeah I don't know why the resort desk doesn't stick where it's supposed to be. I'm sure people will have issues putting it back unless they have MOO on as I may have moo'ed the counters on each end a bit closer. Ugh! So weird!!
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »
    I love all the disney related builds. You did an amazing job on each of them. I love the castle. It's beautiful. The resort is pretty too!

@illusie, Thank you so much for stopping by and showing your support with your lovely comments. I wish we had a bit more leeway in the way of building and decorating to be able to replicate these builds a bit better. But we have our game limits I suppose, lol. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Two more wonderful lots for Magic Kingdom or any other world indeed.

Sandy, you and Rox knocked Cinderella’s Castle out of the park. What a wonderful, magical build inside and out! A fab collaboration that’s the cornerstone of MK. Well done ladies! 🌟😀

Contemporary Resort is amazing. Incredible amount of work on the details and decor inside and out. Sims will never want to leave with all the amenities available. Well done Sandy! 🌟😀

@soocoolsim, haha we're on here at the same time, lol. Thanks Paula. I wouldn't have been able to decorate these two lots if it weren't for you two and your expert building talent!! :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Ha ha yep. Getting updated before I head out shortly in the snow 😜
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Town Square Theater, 12/19/2021
    30x30 commercial lot
    27 Town Square (Map 1, Lot #8) of Disney's Magic Kingdom World)

Town Square Theater is located in Main Street right next to Tony's Town Square Restaurant. It is THE place to come for your entertainment desires . You can watch a movie or play (we have many genres to choose from), attend a concert, take music classes, get a job in the music career, or simply tour the place for fun. Hungry? We have a wide selection of snacks at our concession stand counters with a few arcade games and and a relaxing patio with a fountain to eat at. There's even a bonus room for you to do with what you want - maybe a game room? Just needs a door. Created by Sandraelle for the Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration. All upgraded, no cc or cap. Includes the Wilsonoff Theater rabbithole.

More info about this collaboration here.

pZ7BOP7.jpg

INSPIRATION PHOTOS
    U7CW0ug.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Tony's Town Square Restaurant, 12/19/2021
    30x30 commercial lot
    35 Town Square (Map 1, Lot #10) of Disney's Magic Kingdom World

Tony's is located on Main Street (right next to the theater) and offers self-serve pizza and a large variety of Italian lunch and dinner dishes from the menu. Don't know where to sit? We have three dining options which includes the main restaurant, the sunroom dining room for a more casual meal or alfresco dining on the patio. Created by Sandraelle for the Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration at 35 Town Square. All upgraded, no cc or cap.

TkB7KRv.jpg

INSPIRATION PHOTOS
    LOX2Chi.jpg

4XLChiZ.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    Columbia Harbour House, 1/2/2022
    30x20 commercial lot
    97 Liberty Square (Map 7, Lot #94 of Disney's Magic Kingdom World)

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES

Here's another build I did for the Magic Kingdom Collaboration - this time a seafood restaurant for the Liberty Square area.

Feeling hungry while visiting Liberty Square? Stop by the Columbia Harbour House and reel in some delicious seafood, New England-inspired favorites and more -- as you dine in a cozy, seafaring setting. Order from the counter for faster service or take a seat and a waiter will take your order from our extensive menu. We also have a full-service bar, a cozy fireplace on the 2nd floor and public restrooms. No cc or cap, and everything is upgraded.

X4tzAyJ.jpg

Inspiration photos
    AW8HHig.jpg

1vV1TqI.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Each of your new builds for the collab are very great restaurants and theatre! :) They are so very detailed! You have reflected the real life inspiration buildings so very well! The exterior designs, the colours, and interior furnishings and layout are lovely, and they capture the real life venues so very well! Sims will enjoy dining at the restaurants, and visiting the theatre for entertainment.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Awesome new creations for the collaboration, you have reflected each one wonderfully from the inspiration pics, really beautiful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Awesome new creations for the collaboration, you have reflected each one wonderfully from the inspiration pics, really beautiful work :)

Thank you so much @masajo! I appreciate your nice comments and your support. Hope you are doing well. :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your new builds for the collab are very great restaurants and theatre! :) They are so very detailed! You have reflected the real life inspiration buildings so very well! The exterior designs, the colours, and interior furnishings and layout are lovely, and they capture the real life venues so very well! Sims will enjoy dining at the restaurants, and visiting the theatre for entertainment.

@rosemow, Thank you very much Rose! You're usually always the first to comment when I post something new, so I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my builds and post such nice things. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    HARMONY BARBER SHOP, 1/10/2022
    20x20 commercial lot
    Built for 42 Town Square in Disney's Magic Kingdom world

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Here's a charmingly old-fashioned salon shop where customers can get a spiffy makeover or get that tattoo they've been dreaming of. Just look for the classic striped barber pole on Main Street and head inside to experience a bygone era with the shop’s quaint interiors and the pleasant banter of the stylists. No CC or CAP.

Nk6U13R.jpg

l53niUU.jpg

INSPIRATION PHOTOS
    5NHkatp.jpg
    wy2VvyS.jpg
  • Options
    Harmony Barber Shop is a great salon! :) You have reflected your inspiration shop very well! The striped barber pole is great! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior. The black and white patterned flooring is very nice, and black and white striped wall pattern gives a great look to the build.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @sandraelle, all of them are beautiful! I love them all <3
  • Options

Wow you certainly have been on a roll Sandy! Love each of your builds! Town Square is starting to take shape with the addition of Tony’s, the theater and barber shop. Will circle back later after I download and install the barber shop… which looks so great!
  • Options
    Fantastic work with Harmony Barber Shop, very creatively done and very realistic looking :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Oops, didn't see these comments right away, but thank you so much @rosemow, @illusie, @soocoolsim, and @masajo. <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Hi Sandy! I haven't got your lot in game yet but I love what I can see in the pics! Did get it rec'd and downloaded! :)

AND :D Love <3 what you have done to the front of your thread! Adding the Exchange pic to your list of fabulous builds! So very much easier to know which one is which! :mrgreen: Thank You!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Hi Sandy! I haven't got your lot in game yet but I love what I can see in the pics! Did get it rec'd and downloaded! :)

AND :D Love <3 what you have done to the front of your thread! Adding the Exchange pic to your list of fabulous builds! So very much easier to know which one is which! :mrgreen: Thank You!

@romagi1 Good to see you here Rox, and thank you. Yeah, it was a lot of work to get my build index to look that way, but so worth it now, lol. Glad you like it. I don't think I will do every single one of them because I don't want to break my own thread, haha!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    The Williamsburg, 1/28/2022
    20x15 residential lot
    Built for 28 Liberty Square for Disney's Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration

Here's another addition to the Magic Kingdom world, this time a small Colonial family home for the Liberty Square area. It features 2 bedrooms and 1-1/2 baths and consists of a separate living room with fireplace, a separate dining room that's open to the kitchen, and a multipurpose area on the 2nd floor landing. Backyard is very small due to the lot size but it has a porch with a bbq, a patio table in the yard along with some garden pots. Everything is upgraded, no cc or cap.

9juy592.jpg
  • Options
    The Williamsburg is a lovely Colonial family home for the collab! :) Very nice exterior design, and pretty flowers either sides of front entry. The sunken outdoors dining area is very nice. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv , and the patterned rug is pretty! The kitchen design is great! Very nice chequered flooring and stools counter is very nice. The blue colours and wall patterns of the bedrooms are very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Beautiful work with The Williamsburg, love the cool blue theme of the interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Williamsburg is so cute! I love the blue colour scheme. Very pretty <3
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @Sandraelle , copying what I wrote in the MK thread 😊
    The Williamsburg is a darling and gracious family home. A perfect fit for the Liberty Square area. Beautifully furnished and decorated as usual. I love what you did with the pattern in the bathroom. Even though relatively small, you laid everything out so well it doesn’t seem cramped. Just enough landscaping and cute touches inside and out. Looking forward to downloading for a walkthrough in game when I’m on the computer later. Rec’d for now. Well done! 🌸🌟
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    Thank you so much to @rosemow, @masajo, @illusie and @soocoolsim for such nice comments, I really do appreciate them. <3<3<3<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top