Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scenario play (probably pic heavy)

So while it's story like it didn't seem like there was one up for people sharing what they were doing for the new scenarios so anyone can join in here if they wanna otherwise it's a little different so I tossed it up.

I'm doing the limited time Too many toddlers and for the intro I got more pics than I intended but whatever.... I am doing this more on "easy mode" long life, the additions for kids learning faster and tablets so you know you could do without all that for it to be harder but it's a chill game. I'm fresh off work so entertainment....blah blah moving on.
LLO220z.png
This is Hayden, Deedee, her husband disappeared under certain circumstances she insists are not mysterious at all and that you should disregard that.......not that it did her any good really. Whatever didn't happen she's pretty break and is looking for a new husband or at least a generous boyfriend. She has three options to consider.
5zJVg3n.png
But first her babies, Julie here is the eldest and after tablet time she's also the first for potty...er time, I can see her being high maintenance already. It already appears she's her mother's favorite normally sims sort of make their way to whichever tot is around but she so far makes it a point to always go to her. She won't go near either of her sons unless I make her, so that's something maybe it'll change.
FRaYZCK.png
These are her babies Casper and Eric, they are all little dolls I swear.

Now about her suiters she met them online and while she's certainly very pretty I imagine they were attracted because they don't know she's a single mom and failing just a bit.
VK7iNXX.png
The lonely and jumpy Akira could use the company, he appreciates her flirting.
BWW1dms.png
Her neighbor the carefree Uku loves that she loves the ocean as much as he does, despite her possibly lacking personality and more immediate needs she's not a complete shell she can she she's been honest. Where it counts.

Okay where she thinks it counts.
xvO7aFB.png
Lastly, the absolutely gorgeous Diego, I do not know why this guy cleans up so pretty but he does. He's probably thinking how pretty she'd look in his latest designs but he admires her well enough.
ZsJu9sU.png
Maybe I feel a tiny bit bad for her, I mean her neighbors have way more help with their kids, lol.
o9bgVZj.png
After a mostly successful run on the potty (hehe remind me I'm an adult) I let the kids come watch television for attention and work on their imagination they have two in communication and imagination at the moment.

The challenge was 3 in four skills I think I read that right so as simple as you make it really.

Though it's different and I like it.

I don't think she really noticed them joining her she was very focused on her chat with Uku.
rTmJb2k.png
Casper was sad about the accident he had but it really looked like he was a little jealous his brother would rather play with their sister, who were they to leave him out he's clearly the bestest. According to him.
ALnEvpf.png
At least Hayden isn't entirely hopeless as a mother.
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    sxrZUlw.png
    So while the tots were napping Deedee decided to message her beaus to be asking for a selfie this single mothering is hard enough without some attention of your own. At least that's what she focuses on, anyhow they were happy to do as she asked.

- Hello waterlily, isn't the ocean beautiful in this light?
    Ndk2xBG.png
    He immediately went for a swim cause he was so right <3
    Wz9d3uq.png
    -My darling sugar! We really must get together how about coffee?
    Mdl9ec9.png
    -Hey angel, sleep okay?

Let's keep in mind they are all good guys, she decided to upgrade them to coffee just as she heard the sounds of little feet making their way to her......cause she's Hayden her bedroom door may or may not be locked now. It's a very Hayden thing to do.
    zNvQdwQ.png
    Later she locks the kids in the house...I mean it was late and they were in bed so she was being a good mom, I think. The ocean was calling to her at least since Uku's picture.
    Yq4y0CP.png
    I noticed this sim and I've never seen it before I figured it had something to do with the career that came with this one but Deedee was able to give her a piece of her mind. Not that she was satisfied, not sure what she did but she left eventually so a win?
    T0Lijcp.png
    Time for a little tablet time before breakfast, I'm sure you're wondering what is this nonsense in the middle...well if you're limiting your pics it's still a basic challenge might as well add something else to focus on. Again Julie won her attention without even trying.
    HUXTkEZ.png
    After noting Julie is surpassing her brothers easily with two skills at 3 on her way to her first 4, she made sure they were well taken care of and decided to chat up a couple of her boys to see who really liked her more. Cause that's what you do...also she is just the type to match her nails to her phone, that is also a very Hayden thing to do. Okay that's not that bad but if she were being good right now Deedee could have tucked in her kids, ah what are you gonna do..? :p

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    For starters.....I don't know you're probably gonna have to humor me soon cause the tater tots are booking it all the same this nonsense spawned from that so I'll just end up doing the other scenarios here peeps really can feel free to share their own though.
    8iVobUo.png
    Anyhoo to celebrate Casper catching up to and passing both his siblings on the road to completing first I decided to focus on Hayden cause Deedee may just love all her kids yet...however. Okay I'm not saying being stuck at home all the time with no job and three kids is...I don't know where I was going with that but she does so first her new necklace a gift from Diego. She decided to take him up on his offer.
    qqiSuZq.png
    She took him to an old build of mine I had touched up at some point, and here he looked to be sweet talking the waitress, possibly to speed her up. When it didn't work I looked around and noticed there wasn't a chef. Found him outside and reset him and then everything was working again.
    7pZKO6B.png
    moving on,he was really charmed by her, sometimes she can't help herself.
    z7qfsJ7.png
    He told her the coffee was excellent though maybe it wasn't she couldn't stand to finish her meal considering the subpar restaurant is under the motel might as well have something else to do.
    aSajheI.png
    She'd be fine as long as she left before he woke up. Hayden makes bad decisions that Deedee supports only 50% of the time, not to say she has a split personality but I guess kinda.
    K32ITOt.png
    After she decided to go visit Akira, it was three in the morning but he was glad for the company, the empty apartment wasn't too good for him, he didn't want to come off desperate. However, that was what appealed to her, she liked being in charge.
    'Jd8yr1w.png
    Again...she really can't help herself.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Kp2bi7o.png
    Not sure what she was cleaning up but she kind of cares about the land she lives on, considering how she is. Good Deedee.
    wvA33IR.png
    Decided to give her something else to do except stay glued to her beau's simstagrams and such.
    N7hMkml.png
    A rare sight to see them all together it was here I noticed the boys managed to pass Julie while she was in the bathroom.
    KuoWumY.png
    What did I say about her being unable to help herself?
    8npMRKF.png
    I guess she did well anyways ha.
    qIlBRhk.png
    I rewarded them with another bathroom and some extras here and there, I need to see if she can do the other scenarios otherwise I'll just add someone else to the rotation.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    So I was so not distracted by animal crossing's new DLC nope never......I went on to the romance scenario but it's starting slow cause why not.
    WqoPfnD.png
    So you can't start in an existing save with the same family but fine by me I have created Ashton and Meredith here...wait.
    OCDhkGx.png
    That's a little better, anyways Meredith's...we'll say 'friendly' ways have nearly burnt their relationship to a crisp, stuck together as money is still a real problem he didn't care about her keeping the big room, this used to be his office and she never came in. That made it the best room in their...home.
    GLVaS2h.png
    Meredith wondering how she can feel so bad and look so good. (You are golden if you know that reference)

Ah anyways, she feels badly enough to have cut ties she reasoned she had a right to get him to act like the brute she wanted seeing how much love he had for her only for it crumble unlocked what little heart she had left.
    ktHK40U.png
    She knocks on the door knowing he wasn't going to let her in, there was no point in going over it for another few hours they needed sleep. They both had to look for new jobs after the store went under with Landgrabbs replacing the whole system with what they say is better and needed better faces running it. Curse them.

"....Ash, I'm making dinner, unless you want a pizza?"

She hoped his answer would say something could be saved, he liked pizza fine but had always preferred her cooking to any sort of take out, something he often proved by making sure they never had leftovers. Only under the condition it was her cooking he was clearing away. Guy was a blackhole really.

"Not hungry."

That snapped her out of her thoughts and stung a bit more than she thought, she'd leave some food out for him and not tell him in the hopes that would bring him out of his room at least for that.
    Edit forgot my last two pics.
    yLK4QAP.png
    While Deedee's little ones take care of their entertainment she's bouncing back and forth with her beaus.
    qGUEB3O.png
    Just gonna look here while I contemplate who is meeting them first....hmm
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited November 2021
    Your toddlers are so cute! Thought I'd join in this thread too since I decided to randomly try to the toddler challenge tonight too :)

--

PsAUw24.png
    So this was the sim that showed up when I opened CAS, so I thought I'd use him. I rolled for his traits and name and gave him the party animal aspiration. He's not really ready for toddlers to come into his life :D
    yrhQQ3K.png

I made three baby mamas for him too (unfortunately I had to delete them since the scenario only lets you add the sims needed for the scenario, but I was able to play with genetics to create each child first)
    eDNgja4.png
    bYHSPZi.png
    OXNcI8r.png

And here are our three starring toddlers, who I rolled traits and names for as well :)

kNthkxw.png
    IodfLoH.png
    daOojQW.png

I decided they could live in Sulani, since that's such a fun world with toddlers. The scenario is basically that Glenn has suddenly been dumped with all three of his kids unexpectedly.

Glenn does not look prepared for this :joy:
    mh5jp4Z.jpg

I decided I'd put life span on normal and kind of just let them all do their thing with full autonomy. Might give them some more direction at some point. These kiddos are headed straight for the beach though :)
    IOvpuOp.png'

Glenn: "Look, I'm not exactly sure what you want kid..."
    Woman passing by: "Oh, but I know what YOU want." ;)
    r9oECZY.jpg

Glenn: "That is rather cute."
    q1ucUpn.jpg

Glenn: "Oh, wow, I guess I get a hug too."
    50dbt1a.png

Leaving it there for now, I'll post progress if I keep playing this :)

• Options
    @permanentrose :) thanks they have been good cause I deem it so, ah yeah the thing is very finicky though it goes quickly it certainly helped me to have other things going on in the world. Your tater tots are super cute, though Bristol must be my favorite I hope you keep going and share along the way.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update: Glenn vs the dirty diaper

F9hyTMC.png
    I have full autonomy on, and Glenn decided to hang out in the bathroom for quite a while and stare at the wall. I mean, as someone who used to teach preschool, I totally understand the need to hide out in the bathroom to escape the toddler chaos.
    yN2oguJ.png

Bristol did a stinky.
    Qma7pmf.png

"Sheesh, that smell is rough..."
    swvcBTH.png

Yeah, Glenn decided not to deal with that in this moment. Instead, he made some food, because he was hungry, so the children probably were too.
    dPxGB28.png

The girls played.
    F9hyTMC.png

Deacon came over and smashed the dollhouse and everyone got sad.
    oyHXeK7.png

All fixed.
    KMK3fWO.png

But we still have to deal with this...
    vHqCg3w.png

He decided a full bath would be easier than trying to change a diaper that had been festering all day. ZzuuWAn.png

So the children ate.
    c1YuxKV.png

And then it was time for bed. He had miraculously survived his first day as a father of three.
    a4qyxy6.png

Without any effort from me, they are all building skills and completing this challenge all on their own.

Annalise
    ClCfvlD.png

Bristol
    T7Nm9aE.png

Deacon
    UTVQP6P.png
  • Options
    @permanentrose from the looks of it he may need more than hiding out to get a break from those tots oh but they are still darling....hmm maybe cause you can mute them??

Hehe, anyways for me I'm going super slow.
    Bxiebsp.png
    Knowing better than to question him grabbing pb and j when he gives up..
    KGVzx2W.png
    Wondering when it gets better.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    jlJyEB7.png
    I can only play this one slowly I made them up to start this so they especially don't work for me, she did flirt with the neighbor a bit and hang about waiting for him to come out but them talking? Went no where.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Okay another check in, I allowed them a couple pics since that can be an easy fix but not too much.

n028xqI.png
    She really couldn't handle him watching a movie with her, he didn't know what he wanted it was just lonely, he didn't know why she hated him for her choices but he made do.
    1zJeJyb.png
    5FiRy6A.png
    Yeah not going well.
    bRHJmQk.png
    She went down to flirt with anyone who would listen while he was at work...really? Dennis? You're not his type you gremlin!
    etrFu6d.png
    After a couple long days of trying Asher would rather chill with this stray cat then bother with his moody ex.
    o2iNnMF.png
    He was also quick to push her away when she tried to get closer, it was such a quick motion but he did shove her hand off him.

Baby steps...Good thing this isn't limited.

As far as I know.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Oh, I was looking for a thread like this, since there is finally an interesting scenario for me "Rivals for the holydays", unfortunately there is a bug right now that ends the scenario when you visit a community lot with one of the sims.
    So I am gonna start it anew with two sims who wont leave the house (besides for work on their own).
    I shall add to this thread asap.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    @RavenSpit Looking forward to it! :smile:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    So I found that you can have two scenarios in the same save I wasn't sure, maybe it was said but I was thinking I shouldn't try cause it might bug out but while taking my sweet time on the romance one I decided whatever let's try getting rich.
    hLCMfQZ.png
    This is Jana and her shifty pet Allie that she has had since she was a little ball of fluff.

Yes I painted Allie myself did what I could moving on.
    mCAtr1d.png
    Cheeky, I think I may have to bring her back in cas to paint some more who knows.
    f1RpYyE.png
    While Jana is digging up rocks and looking for frogs this is either

"Snacks now miss."

or

"Hello, we've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty." hehe
    g8PwkWe.png
    I built a little campground for them to hang out in cause I hate starting with 0 when the lot is empty it's bleh., this is next to their home lot.
    se1QKtq.png
    Allie couldn't wait to get sick by this point we had the 150 for regular treatment.
    S5291L8.png
    She looks proud of herself...brat.

This was the last pic I took when she had fifty after selling a frog she breeder...this is gonna be tough.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    8tZTeGn.png
    The city decided since someone was using the homeless camp that it needed at least a little touch up to keep her safe.
    ZW9PgXh.png
    She's been working hard with most of her company coming from sweet little Allie.
    eGGCVNJ.png
    Even if sometimes the people who visit watch her sleep, with her painting and winning the humor and hijinks contest she was able to get her house together, she will leave when that's ready.
    50zIxmx.png
    It has been a busy end of the Summer, her friend there has hung out with her for a while.
    QPK4qSX.png
    One of the guys she met at the park asked her out on a date.
    fmRjBrz.png
    UpoJqaX.png
    Their second date went even better.
    ZnEDVj4.png
    She had to lay it on thick she's been lonely only having Allie who loved to run around when she needed company the most.
    HbLY2bL.png
    C1TIhCY.png
    She wanted to play in the rain but I imagine she was happy her house is taking shape while she has a boyfriend.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    4I0iBsR.png
    When your sim is kind of done with you...get over it you have money to be earnin'
    CXRIjtN.png
    vWWcjd5.png
    Jana met Tsubasa and I decided to age him down.
    U3nlDRl.png
    sSceZch.png
    She got four trick or treaters before I got the call that people were talking about, he said he found a ring in her bag so I was like sure why not say yes then they were engaged after she encouraged him to find his dream job. Turned out to be a barista...meh.
    4DtN8LB.png
    Anyways they did the thing.
    ZdoqeuM.png
    The guru approved but I had her learn pufferfish nigiri just in case.... >:)
    qojPjHL.png
    Found out he likes painting too and had almost mastered it, so when she got another easel dumpster diving they could double their earning.
    T6TeW20.png
    Even though this save has normal seasons I have them on long so they are climbing up money wise and now it's Thanksgiving, I guess he decided to let her eat with the girls. I let them take a break.
    36oDLWE.png
    Allie decided to sleep in dinner.
    L0fNcgZ.png
    This is where we ended I have her in the painter career so she usually sells everything to the art gallery sometimes I'll have her sell his if she can get more, but we have a ways to go.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Okay, here we go..
    scenario: Rivals for the holidays (though the holidays part doesnt exist in my game, since it is currently spring there).
    makes two sims in a household start of disliking each other and have festering grudges.

So, this is sim 1: Meredith Monroe (high maintenance, self absorbed and squeamish)
    12-23-2021_7-26-13_am5zknt.png
    Meredith gained fame as a kid actress but ended her career in her teenage years, due to a juice problem.
    Her reclusive yet luxurious life couldnt never really satisfy her and with the rise of social media, she has once again stepped into the spotlight as an adult now and is determined to revive, or even surpass, her former acting career.
    Unfortunately she is still addicted to the juice (fame quirk "juice enthusiast")
    12-23-2021_7-26-15_amyejoi.png
    Aware of Meredith's juice (and temper) problems, her Manager only agreed to help her rebuild her career if she learned to take better care of herself.
    This is where sim 2 comes in:
    Mercury Blue (good, lactose intolerant, vegetarian)
    12-23-2021_7-26-15_amawjc6.png
    Mercury has made a name for himself posting wellness related videos and streaming yoga and meditation sessions which earned him the honorary title of "Wellness Guru".
    Mercury is always looking to better the lives of anyone and did not hestitate when he was offered to move into Meredith's mansion as her personal live-in wellness guide.
    Unfortunately, Meredith is less than thrilled about this new addition to her live and shows no interest in learning any of the Yogi's ways.
    For now all they end up doing is argue or avoid each other.
    12-23-2021_7-26-14_am64jod.png
    Will they ever find a way to work together? Will Meredith always choose juice over yoga? Will Mercury be able to find inner peace?
    And where is the butler in all of this?
    We'll see....
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    this is amazing @RavenSpit I hope you continue to share

• Options
    @RavenSpit Yes for everyone just chilling with scenarios ha.

Ooh I love them, that's a fun way to go about it I saw someone rush complete it the regular way which we know you can do but I think it's fun to just take the direction and go for whatever. Even if that wasn't your plan I bet her best frenemy would be Judith. I can almost hear them arguing, I may be what you call washed up but at least Juice isn't my only friend but would Mercury help her through it or just tell her to get over it. Lol looking forward to more I need to spam some more millionaire it's like a break from all my stories going on so that one could definitely use some spamming.

Will return when I have more pics to share.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Mmkay I have scenes from a couple of them.
    ljadNsG.png
    First Hayden giving me the stink eye cause I've been spamming making money, but not in her house, you can't run away from your own responsibilities just because you're broke and the triplets age up today.
    9Jm59Ss.png
    Five seconds later I let her run away, she was going to con her would be boyfriends but still.
    UY88ym0.png
    The kids don't mind, they are used to being alone.
    FvdinLz.png
    C4j12FR.png
    26BZZNx.png
    tuNNwfd.png
    Went back to making money, I don't remember if I got it or not already but I'm trying to get them both a potion of youth.
    id3DVRJ.png
    Things are going decent but they may need a bunch more time.
    JfGYM0L.png
    He found a cowplant.
    wW90aRq.png
    jK3ePz9.png
    2Iao0dP.png
    He's trying to convince her to start their family.

She knows time for seven paintings would drop with a kid around but she doesn't have the heart to say no.
    4GlWbvR.png
    I set them up with a little more space then back to work.
    gNePic3.png
    Thought it was funny they were on the same wavelength just a bout she finished just a bit after he did.
    1DnZb1d.png
    now someone get pregnant.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I5k439E.png
    First the new scenario I redecorated for Zoe and hopefully I can finish this one in time.
    NdwLnt6.png
    Isn't she pretty? She is focusing on cooking, programming and fitness so one of them needs to be five and she'll be a doctor so we'll see.
    ixWNQqv.png
    SfsMDub.png
    For the romance one, ignore that they are freezing, it's winter and I left the ac on...oh well.
    LN1HMXz.png
    They are still pretty bitter romance wise but he'll talk to her and such and this is after just leaving them alone to spam the money one for a good bit of the sim year.
    uWc8iYP.png
    wSvyf9K.png
    Lastly Hayden is back with too many toddlers, her merman failed her but she'll give him another chance.
    wppXdUO.png
    MYSl4Ep.png
    Her perfect children that survived being...well her's are still perfect.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    qWArrBa.png
    6bYknd1.png
    BM0BwxD.png
    HyANHf2.png
    Funny her look says 'Ha...you think I'm qualified for this'

And that's how she got her first program, she's already level 5 in programming and needs one more promotion after that 25k not sure if she can do it but we'll see.

Also yes I fixed up the hospital a bit for her.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Went back to the money making one, decided to let them try their luck in selvadorada painting is going well but it's not enough.
    NLDRoFU.png
    MPeJbZx.png
    zof8a3Q.png
    W7szDJF.png
    0dRGN74.png
    No.
    9PVmOxz.png
    No.
    mrQjV3V.png
    NoOoooOOOOOOo
    izPNjgo.png
    Can you not?
    2kUOk5x.png
    e2h4EA7.png
    What chu' lookin' at?
    7KkPthU.png
    NMTgTyb.png
    NmaD3kY.png
    Still no.

Well that was worth a few more thousand what with golden items and frogs, when they both got poisoned I didn't find any bone dust but I put the computer in the bar hoping they could buy a cure. They'll have to use their painting money to "live" there to paint between disasters or something it's coming along though.

And.....still no.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HzG1U7K.png
    So this happened, I was pretty sure I had another tick, like the 3rd level maybe it auto completed since I did most of it who knows so technically finished...meh. She seems pleased.
    HCHe034.png
    I took her to propose to her boyfriend and this happened...
    yW6MB2d.png
    She was fairly devastated.
    1va6uat.png
    He gave her his form of a pat on the head, yes he iniated it, maybe that's obvious but I feel like she could TP his house or something.
    dwKrgFJ.png
    She just wanted to get away from him so she hasn't broken up with him yet and couldn't wish for love so she wished for a child.
    jqRhqSC.png
    The well had an attitude and gave her this evil child that looks like a doll...not amused.

The game ought to give her a break.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    81cmvLs.png
    I made the twins Hank and Hana for the carnaval scenario....
    GSdUOm9.png
    h4etMdr.png
    Though I think it was glitched as it was completed after one completion.
    YNHvj2q.png
    MzZABOu.png
    They partied anyways.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Wasn't really in the mood with the delay but I keep forgetting about these pictures from the power couple scenario I made a new sim and paired him with Mitzy who most probably wouldn't remember I have updated her several times but her main function was owning businesses and being bad a love and everything sooooooo yeah.
    WLfOC2a.png
    licF1cP.png
    GwkDEor.png
    ZRF9d9M.png
    9FOJsRK.png
    9pLgtMt.png
    9BhVrLy.png
    PyzfXe6.png
    zoZm5zq.png
    6S3DveD.png
    eQ7af2d.png

I don't remember what I had planned but she's busy he's pregnant life is good for them..I think.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png