Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I love OAKLEY ACRES. Very pretty
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Beautiful home Sandy! 5 bedrooms on 1 level! That took some planning but you have managed it wonderfully! The interior is soothing and well done as always and I'm really liking the wood color in your master! Weird things just catch my eye sometimes! LOL Like I didn't even know we had that little bunny thing by the potty chair! What is it??? :D
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    I love OAKLEY ACRES. Very pretty
    Aww, thank you for stopping by @illusie, glad you like it! <3

romagi1 wrote: »
    Beautiful home Sandy! 5 bedrooms on 1 level! That took some planning but you have managed it wonderfully! The interior is soothing and well done as always and I'm really liking the wood color in your master! Weird things just catch my eye sometimes! LOL Like I didn't even know we had that little bunny thing by the potty chair! What is it??? :D
    @romagi1, Thank you Rox. Yes it was a challenge to get everything all on one level. Thank goodness she didn't want a garage, as I used that space for the large study area she wanted. LOL, that bunny thing is a store nightlight called Animal Friends Wall light and it comes with about 5 other animal faces too. I think that's the first time I've ever used it, lol. :)<3

• Options
    edited September 2021
    RED CEDARS
    Built on a 64x64 lot at 5 Bealdor Close
    for Ackney-upon-Sherne (a Creators' Collaboration world)
    9/5/21

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Red Cedars is a large family home with 5 bed/5 bath and inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement of the late 19th Century. Rooms include a kitchen and breakfast nook open to the family room, formal DR and LR, play room, den, game room, laundry room, garage, 4 stall horse barn, pond and pasture, garden, covered hot tub, play area and patio space. Everything upgraded, no cc or cap. Created for the Ackney-upon-Sherne English Village world.

[For a complete list of all the lots I've done for this world, please see here.]

BaIXQVG.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2021
    Look forward to downloading all these lots and the world! Looks so quaint! <3<3
    Always looking for new things to add and download!

Red Cedars is gorgeous! I especially love the color scheming throughout the house
    and exterior! And plenty of room for horses to have fun! I can picture myself living
    in this house!
  • Options
    Look forward to downloading all these lots and the world! Looks so quaint! <3<3
    Always looking for new things to add and download!

That's great @GraceyManor. Yes there are more and more lots being added and we're still working on some, lol.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Red Cedars is such a very beautiful family home! :) It is so very detailed and lovely! Very great exterior design and the interior furnishings are very lovely! The bedroom colours are beautiful! Very nice bathrooms floor tiling. The kids play room is pretty! Very nice barn! The home has so many special features and areas!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Red Cedars is such a very beautiful family home! :) It is so very detailed and lovely! Very great exterior design and the interior furnishings are very lovely! The bedroom colours are beautiful! Very nice bathrooms floor tiling. The kids play room is pretty! Very nice barn! The home has so many special features and areas!

Thank you so much @rosemow for all your nice comments. <3
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    ROBIN'S NEST
    Built on a 15x15 lot at 3 Halfdan Close
    for Ackney-Upon-Sherne (a Creators' Collaboration World)
    9/04/21

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Quaint cottage on the corner with an open floor plan on main floor, fireplace, laundry room, 1/2 bath and a screened-in porch. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Off the enclosed porch is a small patio with bbq and a few potted vegetable plants.

[For a complete list of all the lots I've done for this world, please see here.]

VIqlKoG.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    ESCAPE DAY SPA (NO CC) !! REVISED !!
    Built on a 30x20 lot at 23 The Faerway
    for Ackney-upon-Sherne (a Creators' Collaboration world)
    9/15/21

DOWNLOAD
    [Note: the download link is to the new revised version on 9/15/21 which now contains a basement with a Spa Rabbit Hole. There is another lot in my studio that looks exactly the same (Escape Day Spa), but it does not contain a rabbit hole.]

PICTURES

Escape the stresses of everyday life and visit our full service day spa for complete rejuvenation.

Couples can enjoy our unisex sauna where you can get a revitalizing mud bath, take away your soreness with hydrotherapy or just enjoy the steam. For more privacy, we also have separate saunas in our restrooms.

We have massage rooms for those aching muscles and foot massage chairs for your tiresome feet.

Relax and soothe those muscles by visiting one of our two private themed hot tub rooms, each with it's own shower. Then take a dip in our cold plunge pool and take a little break in our loungers.

We have separate men's and women's restroom facilities, each including a private sauna, showers and tanning booths. Women can also treat their senses by visiting our relaxation room which is located just above the women's restrooms. Listen to the trickling fountain while being mesmorized by our giant aquarium and breathing in the soothing scents of incense and candles. And for your taste buds, we have a self service bar. For your convenience we have an additional bathroom in this room.

To complete your visit, join us for a juice or a drink in our bar and enjoy it out on our patio. Do you feel renewed now?

1e22soB.jpg

A bit more . . .
    l7Xtgip.jpg
    KTO7fSv.jpg
  • Options
    Robin’s Nest is a lovely family cottage! :) Very pretty exterior design, flowerbox windows and very nice wall texture. The interior furnishings and open plan layout are lovely! The bedrooms are pretty! Very nice blue color scheme of them. The teddy is cute in the cot :) The chess and easel painting porch is very nice.
    Escape Day Spa is a lovely venue to retreat to and relax! :) Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna, resting in the hot tub and enjoy having a calming massage. They will enjoy swimming in the pool. The aquarium room is lovely! It is very restful to look at the fish. It is great there is a spa rabbit hole in the basement,
    Both builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Love every one of your builds Sandy! All rec'd and installed in my world <3
  • Options
    Robin’s Nest is a lovely family cottage! :) Very pretty exterior design, flowerbox windows and very nice wall texture. The interior furnishings and open plan layout are lovely! The bedrooms are pretty! Very nice blue color scheme of them. The teddy is cute in the cot :) The chess and easel painting porch is very nice.
    Escape Day Spa is a lovely venue to retreat to and relax! :) Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna, resting in the hot tub and enjoy having a calming massage. They will enjoy swimming in the pool. The aquarium room is lovely! It is very restful to look at the fish. It is great there is a spa rabbit hole in the basement,
    Both builds are very nice! :)

@rosemow, Thank you very much Rose! Appreciate all your posts. <3
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Love every one of your builds Sandy! All rec'd and installed in my world <3

@soocoolsim , thank you very much Paula! <3
  • Options
    Love this! So Luxurious! Great that you added the spa rabbithole in the basement!
  • Options
    @Thank you @BreeMiles , so nice to see you.

Thank you @romagi1, thanks for asking earlier about whether or not the rabbit hole was there so I could add it before uploading, lol.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, awesome work with your creations for Ackney-upon-Shern, they are stunning and very realistic. The Cotswolds is one of my favourite areas to visit and you really have represented this place so well. Oakley Acres is yet another superb build, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Wow, awesome work with your creations for Ackney-upon-Shern, they are stunning and very realistic. The Cotswolds is one of my favourite areas to visit and you really have represented this place so well. Oakley Acres is yet another superb build, very beautiful :)

@masajo, Aww thank you so much Christine! I'm glad you think they represent that area well, that's good to hear. :) And thank you for also commenting on Oakley Acres, appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Here's another one of my builds for the Ackney-upon-Sherne world.

WATER'S EDGE
    Built on 141 Cwenmere Rd. in Ackney-upon-Sherne
    9/35/2021

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Water's Edge is a totally remodeled older stone home that sits between two lakes, so you'll be spending lots of time outdoors taking in the beautiful lake views. It boasts 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, two living areas, a den, a laundry room, a patio, a deck, fruit trees, potted garden plants and a trampoline for the kiddies. Everything upgraded, no cc or cap.

Ao20pPM.jpg

• Options
    Water’s Edge is a beautiful family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, warn stone texture walls, and great stone fencing. The outdoors dining, bbq, painting and loungers areas back patio is very nice! The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice white, green and blue colours. The bedrooms are beautiful! Pretty blue colour of the master bedroom, lovely curtains and very nice fireplace area. The butterflies themed bedroom is so very pretty! The nautical and pirate themed bedroom is great!
    It is a lovely home for a family :)
  • Options
    Love the back patio with the view! Perfect place for painting and viewing! :) I just adore all the bedrooms in this one! So pretty!
  • Options
    Water’s Edge is a beautiful family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, warn stone texture walls, and great stone fencing. The outdoors dining, bbq, painting and loungers areas back patio is very nice! The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice white, green and blue colours. The bedrooms are beautiful! Pretty blue colour of the master bedroom, lovely curtains and very nice fireplace area. The butterflies themed bedroom is so very pretty! The nautical and pirate themed bedroom is great!
    It is a lovely home for a family :)

@rosemow, Thank you very much Rose!! Always nice reading your comments. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Love the back patio with the view! Perfect place for painting and viewing! :) I just adore all the bedrooms in this one! So pretty!

@romagi1, Thank you so much Rox. Glad you liked all the bedrooms; challenging sometimes trying to come up with different themes, lol. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Here's another addition to the Ackney-upon-Sherne world.

Whitcombe Manor
    Built on a 60x60 residential lot at 2 Bealdor Close in Ackney-upon-Sherne (Map 7, Lot #93)
    10/8/21

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

This 17th century English mansion features Jacobean architecture, 24 rooms (incl. 6 bdrms, 6 full baths & 2 half baths), numerous fireplaces and furnished with antique furniture.

The main floor consists of a kitchen, formal dining room, formal living room, family room/game room, study, powder room, pantry, laundry room and 2 staircases.

Upstairs you'll find all the bedrooms - each with a fireplace and it's own private bath, another powder room, an art studio and 2 staircases to the 3rd floor.

On the 3rd floor are the butler's quarters, a home gym and a music room (and even room for expansion if you so desire to add on other rooms.)

The landscaped grounds boast a gated entrance, lush gardens, fruit trees, a 3-car carport, pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, ponds & a playhouse. Everything is upgraded, no cc or cap.

9RZ8nLY.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top