Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats Broke Now Cont.

My sims keep getting stuck. They Woohoo in a bed but don't get out the hearts go on forever. The same think happens in showers. Woohoo but don't come out. I have to go into build mode and move the bed or shower out of the way or right on top of them to make them move. then i put it back. She also will get out of bed but can't walk away. She faces the bed but won't move. Again move the bed or put it on top of her. And there is nothing in the way. The room is big. And someone please tell me why my mom has to introduce herself to her own toddler AGAIN !!!!

Comments

• Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Do you have mods?
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My sims careers are stuck. They go to work every day and the progress bar never moves.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    My sims careers are stuck. They go to work every day and the progress bar never moves.

Is it happening to all your sims/households? Is it a particular career?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Sharonia wrote: »

Is it happening to all your sims/households? Is it a particular career?

I've only been playing in one household this week with the Pleasant Sisters. They have different careers but both are not moving.
  • Options
    I couldn't find anything on EA Help so you may want to start a bug report. Or check another household and see if it's happening there.
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    Do you have mods?

No mods, no custom content, nothing but game and all packs.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @Sharonia if you have MCCC, did you forget a flag on those two sims? Particularly the flag that freezes careers? I've done this on accident a few times while rotating between houses.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    I couldn't find anything on EA Help so you may want to start a bug report. Or check another household and see if it's happening there.

Thank you so much.
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    @Sharonia if you have MCCC, did you forget a flag on those two sims? Particularly the flag that freezes careers? I've done this on accident a few times while rotating between houses.

I will check although I don't think I flagged them.
  • Options
    CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
    Its taking an unusually long time for the computer menu to pop up when I click on any computer! Only mod I have installed is mc command. Been happening since the April patch
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    To be fair whenever I woohoo in bed or the shower in real life, I also don't want to stop and would like to just stay there the rest of the day :lol:
  • Options
    To be fair whenever I woohoo in bed or the shower in real life, I also don't want to stop and would like to just stay there the rest of the day :lol:

Lol. 😄
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member

LOL, At some point you would get hungry. And don't forget about that potty call.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    In my new game, I've noticed more inexplicable routing failure issues and dropped commands, more than ever before.
  • Options
    I can’t ship anything on plopsy. 😕
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    The Plopsy bug is on the laundry list so a fix should be coming Soon(TM). Apparently deleting replacing the mail box helps, although that doesn't wok in an apartment
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    The Plopsy bug is on the laundry list so a fix should be coming Soon(TM). Apparently deleting replacing the mail box helps, although that doesn't wok in an apartment

Thanks for letting me know. Trust me to be playing in an apartment at this time. :D
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Playing right now and it looks like the stair bug still isn't fixed. Someone posted a workaround, but I forgot where.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Anyone else have an issue where their sims are stuck while holding a drink? Any drink, from the bar, vending machine, kiosk, coffee pot, etc. Happening with active & non-active sims. Reset sim always seems to fix it, but it's still annoying.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    @iliekponiez - move the stairs outside. Use the sledgehammer to delete the fence that appears at the top of the landing. If a part of the floor reappears, just delete it with the sledgehammer.

@ldmarko - do you have any mods?
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    @iliekponiez - move the stairs outside. Use the sledgehammer to delete the fence that appears at the top of the landing. If a part of the floor reappears, just delete it with the sledgehammer.

@ldmarko - do you have any mods?

Yes, a variety of mods for various fixes. SCAM autonomy control could be the one affecting this if it's not a game wide issue, I haven't updated it in a while.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Eating in restaurants is broken again, it had been fixed but seems to be kaput again. Sims will start eating and drinking, but as soon as they finish their drink, they forget they have food in front of them and won't touch it unless prompted to.

Also, laundry keeps vanishing from the clothesline. :-/
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    derevaunderevaun Posts: 46 Member
    My sims won't autonomously eat leftovers. I'm searching for a non-functional CC stove :-D

Also, I disbanded a couple clubs and now I get periodic LE, complete with MCCC's giant blame-game LE notifications when I play a household.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    derevaun wrote: »
    My sims won't autonomously eat leftovers. I'm searching for a non-functional CC stove :-D

Also, I disbanded a couple clubs and now I get periodic LE, complete with MCCC's giant blame-game LE notifications when I play a household.

If you're not adverse to mods, Don't Prep Food Where You Angry Poop allows you to toggle where food can be prepared, and that includes the stove.

https://scumbumbomods.com/dont-prep-food-where-you-angry-poop/
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited May 2021
    derevaun wrote: »

I have no idea why @Felicity suggested that mod as you weren't even asking for that. (location to prepare food)

Your first problem, it is on laundry list and should be fixed in patch next week.

Your second problem is mods related, and does not belong in here.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited May 2021
    I have no idea why @Felicity suggested that mod as you weren't even asking for that. (location to prepare food)

Your first problem, it is on laundry list and should be fixed in patch next week.

Your second problem is mods related, and does not belong in here.

Because they're looking for a non-functional CC stove. That mod can make all stoves non-functional. It's just another option.