Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next GP and Kit Guesses?

Comments

• Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I don't have a clue about what the gamepack could be BUT the Kit, on the other hand, will NOT be a gameplay kit. I have a feeling it's a build kit because if they release another gameplay kit when the Dust Kit STILL buggy that would be a shame.
    It could possibly be CAS but I think that it's build items.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    I don't have a clue about what the gamepack could be BUT the Kit, on the other hand, will NOT be a gameplay kit. I have a feeling it's a build kit because if they release another gameplay kit when the Dust Kit STILL buggy that would be a shame.
    It could possibly be CAS but I think that it's build items.

The gamepack is most definitely fairies. The kit was described as beautifull bu the gurus so I think a cas or bb kit.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I think the gp will be werewolves. If it’s true about the calendar maybe it will include the moon phases. I haven’t seen any hints for fairies much but have for werewolves. Personally I would rather have a romance or school pack as I don’t often play occults but for some reason I feel this year it’s the year of adding more occults. However after last year who knows it’s probably something none of us have thought off and something random. As for the kit I have no idea.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2021
    chickenow wrote: »
    chickenow wrote: »
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I hope it’s a school GP. After JTB and Realm of Magic it’d better not be another supernatural or weird GP.

I agree. We haven't had a "normal" GP in a long time. I am not opposed to fairies, it's just that I want some normal everday gameplay first after getting JTB and Paranormal. Snowy Escape was very limited to the world the new activities are to be done in. For example we can't hike in all worlds and we can't snow or ski in other worlds, it's limited to Mt Komorebi. It would have been a great family gameplay expanding pack, if it wasn't limited to this world.

That's a running theme in nearly all the recent worlds too:
    -Magic Users only do magic in Magic Realm
    -Sailing/Ocean swimming Activity in Sulani
    -Eco effects like litter/greenery/modern development in Evergreen Harbor.

Really wish they could/would update worlds to allow all these things....

Actually sailing and swimming can also be done in the university world and MT K lakes.

Good point there! I forgot that. I'm still wishing on my beach day in Brindleton Bay! 🤣🤣
    I am wanting to see swimming, sailing,,and jet skiing by the beach on the Island in Windenburg. And the fishing pond in Windenburg, also it would be nice to be able to play in the water on the rivers.
  • Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    I think it's fairies because in one of the old survey's (I can't post the information, because my account isn't able to yet), it mentions that fairies would be only allowed to go to this world, and when the guru's teased at the redacted information, it stated that world would only work, if you were playing the redacted Sims with the new redacted feature.

As for the Kit, I have no idea. Depending on what SimGuruSalo works on, I'd say it's either CAS or Buy Mode. And I'm thinking CAS, because of his tweet, unless it's some really beautiful items for buy mode. Every things so vague, so I'm really confused, lol.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Vyolla wrote: »
    I think it's fairies because in one of the old survey's (I can't post the information, because my account isn't able to yet), it mentions that fairies would be only allowed to go to this world, and when the guru's teased at the redacted information, it stated that world would only work, if you were playing the redacted Sims with the new redacted feature.

As for the Kit, I have no idea. Depending on what SimGuruSalo works on, I'd say it's either CAS or Buy Mode. And I'm thinking CAS, because of his tweet, unless it's some really beautiful items for buy mode. Every things so vague, so I'm really confused, lol.

That.
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    If the next kit is a world I’m expecting it to be as small as Magnolia Promenade
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Kits are probably going to end up as mini-stuff packs that should have come in the most recent Stuff packs.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I’m actually thinking since simgurupopcorn said that the pack simgurusalo made was beautiful, that they are bringing out a new kit type..... worlds, especially since a couple of guru’s were tweeting about a world. I think the kit will be a new world....

As for the game pack I think it could be werewolves, hotels, or a school, it it’s a school I hope it is active not rabbit hole and if it’s hotels, I hope we can build our own. If it’s werewolves I hope we get body hair.

Regarding Kits I hope your right and I also hope we get a Pool Kit soon.
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I’m actually thinking since simgurupopcorn said that the pack simgurusalo made was beautiful, that they are bringing out a new kit type..... worlds, especially since a couple of guru’s were tweeting about a world. I think the kit will be a new world....

As for the game pack I think it could be werewolves, hotels, or a school, it it’s a school I hope it is active not rabbit hole and if it’s hotels, I hope we can build our own. If it’s werewolves I hope we get body hair.

If the kit is a world and the GP focuses on gameplay, this could be a very good couple of months for the game. Especially if they can get to the root of the stimulation lag problem.

I'm very curious how big a Kit world would be in theory. GP size? EP size? Hoping for the latter of course.

If the Kit is a World Kit that wouldn't stop the Gamepack from having a new world.
  • Options
    Justin wrote: »
    If the next kit is a world I’m expecting it to be as small as Magnolia Promenade

I hope not. I'm hoping for a kit world with 15 or 20 lots and hopefully a swimmable ocean and some 64x64 lots.
  • Options
    GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    @catloverplayer That sounds more like an EP world. I think a kit would be too small for that. One of the previous kits was literally four outfits, so I don't think they will do worlds as kits. I'm wondering if they could do a neighborhood, though? Probably not this one, but maybe in the future?
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited April 2021
    Here's my guess:

Kit - sectional seating (sofas, dining booths)
    Game Pack - Some kind of futuristic alien world (Sixam?) where our alien sims can finally have a playable/buildable world of their own
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited April 2021
    I think the kit is CAS related because simgurusalo worked on it. And he's known for great CAS stuff. Can't imagine what it might thought....
    My first guess is wearwolves! Second guess id faries. Third guess is highschool! Anything outside of that will come as a surprise to me😌
    Occults usually get game packs though so..... I'm hopeful...
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm still thinking it's going to be centered around the teen life stage. That could include high-school, bands, after-school cheer-leading, malls, etc.

Personally, I hope that it's not just school focused, and gives more activities for teens to do at home or with friends.

If it's a GP it's probably just the high school if it's that. My issue with the active type careers of TS4 is how extremely repetitive they can get with awful event tab goals. "Pick three apples" type gameplay... isn't really gameplay imo. What makes the scientist career more fun though is the whole crafting aspect of it and getting breakthroughs as if you're leveling a skill. So we'll see. I hope they don't just re-use the GTW/GF formula to do highschools.

Why is everyone expecting a school pack when the devs avoided all classroom gameplay in University? If such pack brings TS3 only rabit holes I don't need it.

american highschool was mentioned on survey which also had snowy escape questions so its possible something related to american highschool might be coming soon

though i personally would have about thousand other themes over school

I'm looking forward to a School Pack. They need to focus less on completing tasks and more of the drama of school- gossip, cliques, school clubs, dating, prom, etc. That would be interesting.

If it's just read 3 books and write 3 essays, just completing boring tasks, than that would be pretty boring.

Yesssssssssss to this!! No more boring Uni gimmie high school drama please 💅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    This might be what Frost meant and not fairies.

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    To be fair, Frost just said he'd play in [Redacted] in response to George asking what world people would play in if they could only play in one all weekend.

It was George who added the "You can only play in [Redacted] With [Redacted] sims and the new [Redacted]

It was also George who said Frost was trolling him, and it shouldn't be taken as a hint to a new pack.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Justin wrote: »

I hope not. I'm hoping for a kit world with 15 or 20 lots and hopefully a swimmable ocean and some 64x64 lots.
    I’m like you, I’m hoping it’s 15 or 20 lots too, with no sims. A swimmable world I would really be happy for, maybe a pacific coast world. They gave us Newcrest free, so I think 5 bucks for a world with 15 lots of so is reasonable. I don’t use too many really big lots though, so one larger lot like a 64x64 or 50x50 would suit me, it would probably become a farm or mall for me. But, I would sure like it to have some swimmable/jet ski/sailboat lots, with ocean fish.
  • Options
    figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    edited May 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    To be fair, Frost just said he'd play in [Redacted] in response to George asking what world people would play in if they could only play in one all weekend.

It was George who added the "You can only play in [Redacted] With [Redacted] sims and the new [Redacted]

It was also George who said Frost was trolling him, and it shouldn't be taken as a hint to a new pack.

Well, he said which world and WHICH LOT do you start on, so the [redacted] could be a lot type? ....
    You can only play in one world until Monday morning.

What world do you choose and what lot do you start on?
    You know that high school lot only works if you are playing with teen/kid sims and the new Get to school pack.

We'll see soon. I'd say they were trolling us, and are having a blast reading our guesses.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    I think the « you can only play in one world until monday » tweet might have been a hint for the week-end pack trial instead of one for the next pack.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    That "hint" doesn't make sense to me... "if you could choose a world...". We didn't get a world to choose.
    "You can only play in [Redacted] With [Redacted] sims and the new [Redacted]" This one also doesn't make any sense...
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    This might be what Frost meant and not fairies.

could be "test sims" - for the trial.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    mimilu04 wrote: »
    I think the « you can only play in one world until monday » tweet might have been a hint for the week-end pack trial instead of one for the next pack.

I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I stand corrected. My bad.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    Yup yup yup. I really feel like the redacted tweet was the new trials and not fairies or werewolves.

I think the GP is high school teens. Maybe bands or romance.