Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next GP and Kit Guesses?

123457...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    Sims twitter team responded to someone speculating farming

...not sure how i feel about that

jn204b0ogua21.jpg?auto=webp&s=55afc327749c7cef8502e8ed0d99da4f58325a78
    it could pose a problem
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    All the romance references in Snowy Escape and Paranormal still have me expecting romance, but whether it's the next pack, the next Expansion, or just an upcoming pack, I don't know. The kit could literally be anything. Hopefully it won't just be a romance kit. But at this point, I just want to know what the next packs are. And that they're something cool. ::sunglasses emoji::
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2021
    With the Gif that SimGuruNinja had just dropped recently, I'm thinking that the next Kit Pack is swimming pool related.
  • masatsimmasatsim Posts: 22 Member
    https://twitter.com/SimGuruSalo/status/1390370978941652998?s=20 Look at this tweet by SimGuruSalo. He used the trademark logo very suspiciously, and it's the second time the sims team tweets about music... He also used the smiley face with star eyes again.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to insert a tweet into a comment here.
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    masatsim wrote: »
    Look at this tweet by SimGuruSalo. He used the trademark logo very suspiciously, and it's the second time the sims team tweets about music... He also used the smiley face with star eyes again.

you have to be a full member to do that. I am quoting you so that the tweet will be shown
  • AmazingFacsimileAmazingFacsimile Posts: 17 Member
    I know that a lot of simmers think that the upcoming game pack is dedicated to an occult, but I doubt that. The last stuff pack was Paranormal, the last game pack was Journey to Batuu, and the game pack before that was Realm of Magic. I seriously think that now they are focusing on something else. I'm personally hoping for cars + free carpool/school bus update. As for the kit - no idea. I'm not really into kits.
    IQye4vr.png
    edited May 2021
    Look at this tweet by SimGuruSalo. He used the trademark logo very suspiciously, and it's the second time the sims team tweets about music... He also used the smiley face with star eyes again.

you have to be a full member to do that. I am quoting you so that the tweet will be shown
    The next Kit Pack could be swimming pool related with party stuff in it, such new speakers and maybe even a new radio station that plays new party type of music.
    ETA: SimGuruSalo might be hinting the next GP as well. Since they did say in a live stream that they were planning to drop info on both the next GP and KP in the next few weeks.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

The next Kit Pack could be swimming pool related with party stuff in it, such new speakers and maybe even a new radio station that plays new party type of music.
    ETA: SimGuruSalo might be hinting the next GP as well. Since they did say in a live stream that they were planning to drop info on both the next GP and KP in the next few weeks.

Oh how I hope the next kit is on pools. I've been begging the gurus for a pool kit on Twitter.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    @catloverplayer I think you're gonna have to wait a little longer for your pool kit.

• AntwerpoAntwerpo Posts: 90 Member
    I like this. I didn't expect this and that's probably why I like it. From what I could see from the screenshots this looks like a kit worth buying. I hope they do more kits like this because I like these architectural kits.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    I love this kit idea!!! Well done gurus, well done. So happy for Moroccan architecture!! And just in time for Eid!!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2021
    Finally !!!

But 10 items it's a little short for this theme, I hope there will be a part 2: GP/EP with a world and gameplay.
    @catloverplayer I think you're gonna have to wait a little longer for your pool kit.

I have been wondering what was the connection between SimGuruNinja's pool Gif and this new Courtyard Oasis KP. And I think that I have figured out the connection. In official leak announcement for Courtyard Oasis on Simsvip.com in the opening paragraph it states lounge around the fountain and bring your family closer together in harmony. Now remember SimGuruNinja had featured sims lounging and being close together in harmony at the pool side. That was what he was hinting to us.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    RemiSimmer wrote: »
    I'm still thinking it's going to be centered around the teen life stage. That could include high-school, bands, after-school cheer-leading, malls, etc.

Personally, I hope that it's not just school focused, and gives more activities for teens to do at home or with friends.

This would be so cool! We definitely need more activities for teens. I would also like more activities for children and toddlers too, like finger painting or something.

I hope whatever the Kits will be, we get more items.
    There are so many things they can do for children and toddlers , biking, skateboarding, playing catch with a mitt and ball, baby dolls, more park equipment, hopscotch, 4 square, playing games like tag without an object. For toddlers, trikes, push toys, ride on toys, and how about a toy invention machine! Teens could also skateboard. I’m hoping with skateboarding they will do 2 things with it...... letting kids and teens skateboard around a neighborhood, like you can go for a jog, and I also hope they have a skate platform you can put in a park or any lot you want to do tricks and things and that kids/teens can interact with each other, maybe even have competitions and such.

Yes sadly.
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I'm still thinking it's going to be centered around the teen life stage. That could include high-school, bands, after-school cheer-leading, malls, etc.

Personally, I hope that it's not just school focused, and gives more activities for teens to do at home or with friends.

This would be so cool! We definitely need more activities for teens. I would also like more activities for children and toddlers too, like finger painting or something.

There are so many things they can do for children and toddlers , biking, skateboarding, playing catch with a mitt and ball, baby dolls, more park equipment, hopscotch, 4 square, playing games like tag without an object. For toddlers, trikes, push toys, ride on toys, and how about a toy invention machine! Teens could also skateboard. I’m hoping with skateboarding they will do 2 things with it...... letting kids and teens skateboard around a neighborhood, like you can go for a jog, and I also hope they have a skate platform you can put in a park or any lot you want to do tricks and things and that kids/teens can interact with each other, maybe even have competitions and such.
    I don't remember which Sims game it was, but I vaguely remember play catch in one of the past Sims games.

I don't remember which Sims game it was, but I vaguely remember play catch in one of the past Sims games.

Sims 2 and 3.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Calendars could work in that they could give children term times, so that you could get rid of just weekends off all the time and have real holiday weeks for them. It would work for Universities too.

I do see schools some time in the future but still would prefer a farm type pack now or how about some camels to go with the Moroccan build/buy kit? B)

Sims 2 and 3.
    Oh okay, I knew playing catch was in at least one the past Sims games. Thanks for digging that up CLP. :)