Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next GP and Kit Guesses?

On Inside Maxis they let us know there is going to be GP and Kit soon... so guesses as to what these will be?
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    Hopefully it's not another vacation themed pack.
  • nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    Well, they said that the next kit was "beautiful" so I guess it's an objects kit.

As for the GP... I don't know. The Simgurus recent tweets seemed to imply that it would be a fairy GP but anything is possible! :smile:
    My dream GP would be Hotels but I'll be patient!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I want the next GP to be Faeries or Werewolves.

I expect the next GP to be "School Daze" as a companion pack to Parenthood, which I will also welcome with open wallet
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    My guesses:

TS4 Fairies GP (with a world only fairies can enter)

As for the kit...no idea. I'm going to guess..from the "beautiful", that it's a living room set with sectional seating.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Well, they said that the next kit was "beautiful" so I guess it's an objects kit.

As for the GP... I don't know. The Simgurus recent tweets seemed to imply that it would be a fairy GP but anything is possible! :smile:
    My dream GP would be Hotels but I'll be patient!

Really want Hotels too...they should have come with Island Living or Snowy Escape though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I'm still thinking it's going to be centered around the teen life stage. That could include high-school, bands, after-school cheer-leading, malls, etc.

Personally, I hope that it's not just school focused, and gives more activities for teens to do at home or with friends.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    GP10: Dragons & Dungeons

Raise a dragon from an egg and watch it grow! Tame it, teach it tricks, keep it from burning down your house, and even train it to specialize one of many different fields. Explore the land of Deisnuhts, a world surrounded by explorable mountains and filled with beautiful, flowery meadows. In this medieval-inspired kingdom, everyone raises or breeds dragons. Features include
    • Training your dragon to hunt for items, to protect someone or something, to let others ride them around, to perform in shows, or fight each other in combat.
    • Dragons come in a variety of colors, each with their own personality traits.
    • Raise your dragons to adulthood, or keep them Torch-sized with special snacks.
    • Make a living breeding dragons and selling their eggs.
    • If you have Nifty Knitting, you can knit special clothes and toys for your dragon pals!
    • Visit Jungle Temple-like dungeons to rescue princess and princesses, fight a rogue dragon, collect rare treasures, find medicinal cures for the plague, or unlock new areas on the neighborhood map.
    • If I get a good dragon pack, I will stop spamming the forums with dragon requests.
    • If I don't get a good dragon pack, I will double my efforts and drag down every thread you hold dear with posts about dragons. If I'm not happy, no one will be.

Kit3: I don't care. Maybe it's a freaking personal hygiene pack where you can use deodorant.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    GP: I think it will either be Supernatural (Fairies, Mythology), or High School for Teenagers. I personally hope it's about High School.

Kit: Something Build & Buy. YAWN. I'm a little worried they're going to put Sectional Seating in the next Kit, and that's why SimGuruPopcorn was so excited about it...But we'll see!
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    - Fairy Game Pack
    - Country Bathroom Kit matching the kitchen.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    GP: Werewolves! Or some French Detective pack, which I think the signs point more too but I'm slightly less interested in.

Kit: umm....honestly I have no idea. Apparently the Guru's called it "beautiful" so maybe art? Or a craft hobby.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    a education game pack, probably a werewolves or fairy game pack. A picnic kit, sports kit, fitness kit.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    If I don't get a good dragon pack, I will double my efforts and drag down every thread you hold dear with posts about dragons. If I'm not happy, no one will be.

don't worry I'll enjoy every second of it cause I too want dragons
    greydonn wrote: »
    GP: Werewolves! Or some French Detective pack, which I think the signs point more too but I'm slightly less interested in.

Kit: umm....honestly I have no idea. Apparently the Guru's called it "beautiful" so maybe art? Or a craft hobby.

I think the reference to the René Magritte pipe painting was not about France but about illusions.
    edited April 2021
    I'm still thinking it's going to be centered around the teen life stage. That could include high-school, bands, after-school cheer-leading, malls, etc.

Personally, I hope that it's not just school focused, and gives more activities for teens to do at home or with friends.

If it's a GP it's probably just the high school if it's that. My issue with the active type careers of TS4 is how extremely repetitive they can get with the awful event tab goals. "Pick three apples" type gameplay... isn't really gameplay imo. What makes the scientist career more fun though is the whole crafting aspect of it and getting breakthroughs as if you're leveling a skill. So we'll see. I hope they don't just re-use the GTW/GF formula to do highschools.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    My GP hope is a hotel GP!

As for kit - it could be anything, they are so niche, theres millions of possible ideas.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited April 2021
    I think the next GP is going to be occult themed, and I think that leak of the extra trait slot in CAS is going to be for picking your sims occult.
    edited April 2021
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

If it's a GP it's probably just the high school if it's that. My issue with the active type careers of TS4 is how extremely repetitive they can get with awful event tab goals. "Pick three apples" type gameplay... isn't really gameplay imo. What makes the scientist career more fun though is the whole crafting aspect of it and getting breakthroughs as if you're leveling a skill. So we'll see. I hope they don't just re-use the GTW/GF formula to do highschools.

Why is everyone expecting a school pack when the devs avoided all classroom gameplay in University? If such pack brings only TS3 rabit holes I don't need it.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited April 2021

If it's a GP it's probably just the high school if it's that. My issue with the active type careers of TS4 is how extremely repetitive they can get with awful event tab goals. "Pick three apples" type gameplay... isn't really gameplay imo. What makes the scientist career more fun though is the whole crafting aspect of it and getting breakthroughs as if you're leveling a skill. So we'll see. I hope they don't just re-use the GTW/GF formula to do highschools.

Why is everyone expecting a school pack when the devs avoided all classroom gameplay in University? If such pack brings TS3 only rabit holes I don't need it.

american highschool was mentioned on survey which also had snowy escape questions so its possible something related to american highschool might be coming soon

though i personally would have about thousand other themes over school
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Why do y’all think the next GP is Fairies?
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

Why is everyone expecting a school pack when the devs avoided all classroom gameplay in University? If such pack brings TS3 only rabit holes I don't need it.

american highschool was mentioned on survey which also had snowy escape questions so its possible something related to american highschool might be coming soon

though i personally would have about thousand other themes over school

I'm looking forward to a School Pack. They need to focus less on completing tasks and more of the drama of school- gossip, cliques, school clubs, dating, prom, etc. That would be interesting.

If it's just read 3 books and write 3 essays, just completing boring tasks, than that would be pretty boring.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    If it's a GP it's probably just the high school if it's that. My issue with the active type careers of TS4 is how extremely repetitive they can get with the awful event tab goals. "Pick three apples" type gameplay... isn't really gameplay imo. What makes the scientist career more fun though is the whole crafting aspect of it and getting breakthroughs as if you're leveling a skill. So we'll see. I hope they don't just re-use the GTW/GF formula to do highschools.

If high-school is like an active career than yes, it probably will be the only thing in a GP. But if it's just an update to the school panel with new pop-up cards and after school activities, than their would be room for additional content. It could be like university where you get to choose which classes your teen is in but you don't actually follow them into the classroom.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    My heart wants a werewolves GP and maybe a music or small pets kit. My head tells me not to get my hopes up and keep an open mind for now. I really don't know what to expect, but I am excited to find out more.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Id go for a GP along the lines of hotels or occults. Either or will be great but its anyone's guess what it will be.

Kits I dont really give a rip about since I just dont agree with them on sheer principle.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I think the next kit may unfortunately be the automatic sofas. Whatever it is, we know it can be described as beautiful as per today's livestream. I would love for it to be a fairy pack, but I think that is too much for a kit.

I think the GP is a fairy pack based on the tweets from the Gurus lately. I would really like for this to be werewolves, but it is harder to imagine them being in a world exclusively for them.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    There was this weird thing in Lilsimsie's legacy channel yesterday where you can ask to join the Soul Reaper's society:

https://youtu.be/YbTd2m9xg4U?t=1456

anyone know what that's about or when it was added? Around 24:16 if it doesn't automatically take you there.

If it's not dead person afterlife kinda deal which I would LOVE but strongly, strongly doubt I think it's fairies. Weirdly enough I think I'd prefer fairies to werewolves if only because I have a sim in mind who'd work as a fairy and no handy werewolves to immediate hand. Though that could be remedied so I'd be fine with either. Specific world makes more sense for fairies and that old survey though.

Wrt something beautiful and the kit... dare I dream of stained glass? When it lost to knitting I was p bummed buuuut they do sometimes return to old ideas.
    &PHgr;