Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Is this only my game, or does anyone else too find unflirty sims to be the worst woohoo addicts of all?
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Oops, forgot to say a few things:

For one, I had my first ever autonomous woohoo, with the Goldbergs!

And @Rouensims I love the Pries brothers. They remind me a bit of the Curious brothers from Strangetown.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Daephene Lucas might have the better traits, and that's something worth keeping in mind. We'll see how they age up.

The thing about Ember that I try to keep in mind is that she has a fear of the ocean. It makes since given that she's the Fire Elemental, but this fear has existed since Toddlerhood. I don't expect her to be outdoorsy like her family. Sulani has soo much water, and that gives her a lot to be afraid of.

That's also why I'm starting to think that having a merman 🧜🏼‍♂️ boyfriend wouldn't work.

For the Zalrians, they are my immortal sims, so whoever Ember Dates, they are likely to get reaped by Damion when he returns. Zeph will also lose his girlfriend eventually.

I decided that merfolk don't die of old age in my game, and that's a big reason why I'm so particular about relationships and creating new merfolk. Because Ember is an Elemental, she's also exempt from death by old age.

Humans Age at the end of their rotation. For Sefina, Zeph's Girlfriend, she'll age up next Zalrian Rotation if I don't make her a half-mer.

I've still got a lot to think about. Based on my personal rules, a sim needs to become a merperson, be turned into a vampire, or use the immortality potion to live forever and have a permanent role in my game.

Depending on how they end up looking after aging up and the chemistry they have with Ember, I may make my decision then.

The easiest paths might be to either become a mer or vampire. That is, if any of them get a permanent role.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'm playing The Singles (from TS2) and Erin is currently dating Consort Capp (though she has a crush on Lola.) Meanwhile, I have it that Chloe is annoyed with not having a boyfriend (she's got romantic aspirations) so she's settling with Larry Laffer (from the Leisure Suit Larry games).
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2021
    Brayden Cole and his parents celebrated birthdays today! Brayden is a child(Genius trait, Whiz-Kid aspiration. He's gonna be a scientist) and his parents are adults. His little sister Alaina ages up to a child in just over two weeks. ETA: I have pics!

Ryan Cole
    wH47Tk3.png

Katherine Mooney-Cole
    BTjITTc.png

Brayden Cole
    rZz0lCT.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    It's been a while since I picked up the Sims again (but I've been on the sidelines reading all the updates and stuff), so Sentiments are still new to me. I wonder how good th-

luZeJz3.png

I LOVE THIS OH MY GOD.

A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited April 2021
    Max Villareal

Max-is-Surprised-by-Veronica-s-Look.png

Max was blown away by Veronica’s look. She clearly went all out by letting her hair down, putting contact lenses in, doing her makeup and dressing herself in a bright purple gown. Max couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

Veronica-Needs-Reassurance-About-Look.png

Max’s staring left Veronica feeling awkward and insecure. She softly asked him whether she looked okay or if it was weird she dressed up. Max looked good too, but Veronica couldn’t help but feel overdressed.

Happy-About-Max-s-Compliment.png

Max quickly got that thought out of her head by reassuring her she looked great. Max almost felt underdressed. He didn’t have a suit and this was the best he could do with the money he was saving up to get his own place. A warm smile spread across Veronica’s face, pleased with Max’s compliment.

You-Look-Beautiful.png

Max took it a step further by correcting himself, telling her she didn’t just look ‘great’ but that she looked beautiful.
    Blush-Creeps-Up-Max-Oblivious.png

A stark blush crept up on Veronica’s face. Max was utterly oblivious to the woman’s reaction. He didn’t feel embarrassed or uncomfortable about what he said and didn’t think about the possible effect his reply could have on Veronica.

Asking-About-Max-s-Love-Life.png

Veronica subtly inquired about Max’s love life. She didn’t see him all the time and although she was pretty sure he wasn’t seeing anyone, it couldn’t hurt to ask.

Meh-Love-Hasn-t-Been-a-Priority.png

Max shrugged. He hadn’t been thinking about love in a long time. There was a time when he was a teenager when he couldn’t help but think about getting together with someone. After leaving his childhood home, he’d mostly been struggling, trying to get his life back on track and leading the gang. Love wasn’t a priority. Veronica understood, although she felt a little deflated.

Max-Unwrapping-Gift.png

Both Max and Veronica got each other quick presents, their plans being decided upon later. Veronica wanted to get her present out of the way and let Max open his present first.

Veronica-Nervous-Max-Content.png

Veronica felt nervous about what she’d gotten Max but as soon as he opened the box, she could see she’d done well. She’d gotten him a bracelet, a brown-leather one. She hadn’t seen him wear any accessories before and didn’t know whether he’d love it or not. Max thanked her and told her he would wear it for sure.

Veronica-Grabs-Gift.png

Next up was Veronica.

Veronica-Happy-Max-Smug.png

Contrary to how Veronica felt about her gift, Max was confident and when Veronica opened the box and told Max how much she loved the new glasses he got her, a smug grin appeared on his face. He didn’t doubt his ability to pick a present for a moment.

Enjoying-Each-Other-s-Company-with-Wine.png

The night ended with the two sitting at the bar, drinking white and red wine respectively. They clinked their glasses together and talked deep into the night.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Daephene I love your retirement home idea. I play with auto aging turned off, and that led to Damion's creation.

Eventually, I want my sims to pass on. I may create a retirement home for my human and spellcaster sims.

I may save the retirement home for the good sims to pass on naturally, and Damion will be the reaper for bad sims.

The big reason why I play my merfolk as immortal is because their fitness level makes them live longer and scares the heck out of me when their life bar gets full and they spend entire weeks still alive. Reef made me realize that, while not immortal, merfolk live very long lives. I don't want that kind of stress in my life.

Also, the snobbish roommate Dylan drowned faded from existence, but his tombstone should remain by the river. That should spawn a random ghost which will be interesting.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I love this thread. I get so many wonderful gameplay ideas.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The past year and a half have been very difficult for a variety of personal reasons, which actually had nothing to do with Covid and started well beforehand, but without going into it more than is necessary by way of explanation, I pretty much left "The Tale of Gaston" for dead, unable to work on it for a prolonged period of time, not even sure I'd be able to get back to it at all.

However, there were a couple of you here who used to follow it, and for those who might want to know, I've picked it up again. I can't link to it as it is not forum-compatible for content, language, etc., but I can do this much:

On ArchiveOfOurOwn.org, under the same username, "The Curse of Forgotten Hollow" is the name of the work, and I just published Chapter 40: Return of the Ring.

And here's a bit of that:

DSu5vw0.png

dXWgRZF.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everybody!!
    First some comments and replies. I left plenty of likes and awesomes!

@lyrie Thank you for liking my gameplay!! It was a bit crazy I’ll admit lol. I more or less play by worlds/neighborhoods. Simeon, Griffin and Joanna are all neighbors. And yes! I was so excited to see Simeon and Joanna flirting with each other!! I had made an alternate save last year when my main save was acting weird. I set them up together and they have great chemistry (and genetics!). I am curious to see where it goes!
    I can’t wait to see what Rainbow and Hazel look like once they hit the teen stage! I think they are going to be gorgeous. But, yes the mood swings/phases can be annoying. Especially when they stick for such a long time. Lisette’s distant phase has been going on for awhile now. I am running with it....
    No!!! Poor Hammy! I am sorry the little guy passed. Poor Hazel. That hit her hard. And why Dec why!?! I wander what he could have said. He looked angry. Was he upset because she was crying?
    Then the fire!! Adding one trauma to already traumatic day to Hazel. There is such a thing as karma Dec. But I am proud that Hazel ran outside for safety rather than stand and scream at the fire. I am glad that Dec was ok in the end though
    Ahh!! Yay for Beck and Vanessa!! That was such a cute interaction! She asked him to be her boyfriend autonomously? I love the screenshots of the families too:) May I ask which romance mod you are using?
    @daravi Little Toni is adorable! I enjoyed your gameplay:)
    @metior_ice Yeah. Bonehilda is cool and all but she’s not very useful when it comes to ghosthunting lol. I love your story about the suits of armor!! Although wouldn’t it be awesome if our sims could find suits of armor by diving? :)
    @deafsimmer I am enjoying your story with Zelda!! Your screenshots always look amazing :)
    @daephene I really enjoyed your screenshots of the best friends households. It looks like they were having a great time with the water slide:) Boy have they been flammable lately lol! XD I’m glad they have survived all of those incidents
    I am loving all the romances! Good for Leslie! The Wishing Well was good to her. Her girlfriend is gorgeous. And yay for Mark and Morgyn!!
    I hope things go well with Alice and Simeon (I always stan Simeon lol...he’s my favorite premade:)
    And that last screenshot with Bruce and Walker was awesome! XD
    @darkangel1994 I love what you did with the random townies! They look awesome. I love townies actually. Sometimes you can stumble upon a gem. Just a little adjustment to wardrobe or makeup and they can look amazing. I enjoyed seeing Jewel’s romance with Tristan. It looks like they will have a happy future together!
    @lucy_henley Congrats on the wedding!! Even if it was cold one. I love the idea of the green dress! It was pretty:)
    I was really enjoying Anastasia’s adventures and explorations in San Myshuno. And their sims version of a whirlwind romance was fun to see (romance and marriage after one day lo)
    @justmealb Jana Drake is an awesome archeologist sim and she looks amazing! I love what you did with her wardrobe. She has a cool backstory and I’m looking forward to seeing more of her adventures
    @sunblond Awesome for Samyr and Larissa! I am glad their serum worked ;) Although I am even happier that it ended amicably between the 2 of them since it was a “one-off” thing. They seem to have ended it maturely
    @angeliqueadelaide Yes!!! Unflirty sims are the worst lolXD!!!
    @hillybeth Brayden is going to age up handsomely! Looking forward to seeing more of him:)
    @ray_trace Thank you for liking all the stories! I love to catch up too. Sentiments are awesome!!
    Here’s what happened in my game today!
    @duvelina Veronica is absolutely gorgeous. I can tell she’s smitten with Max. He’s practically clueless about her feelings towards him! Hopefully that will change!
    @nushnushganay I was wondering what happened to your storyline with Gaston! Thanks for sharing! I will be keeping up!
    I hope things are going better. 2020 and even 2021 has been a trial.

Ok. So here's what happened in my game today!
    I decided to stop in on my favorite alien family, the Fontenots!
    Clint and Rosie
    I seriously love this couple. They are disgustingly cute lol. Clint and Rosemarie have always good chemistry . Clint used to be a pollination tech an that’s how they originally met. EZq159I.png
    They flirt with each other constantly ODQiYRJ.png
    And are very romantic with each other. 5me3Arx.png

Francesca learns how to be an alien
    They have 3 kids so far. Clint has been throwing up whims to try for baby again (Rosie does too) so I expect they’ll have more in the future. But so far, their youngest was growing up! 4DsOt3O.png
    Her name is Francesca and she’s an alien like her dad. How cute is this kid?!
    6mAsaj6.png
    Clint taught her how to disguise herself. 0dsaisG.png
    He twirled into his human form v4YGhBr.png
    She tried it too lELrOjl.png
    OMG she’s adorable!! oiKh9Mb.png
    She’s got her dad’s skin color and her mom’s hair
    They’re going to have their hands very full with this kiddo. She rolled for inquisitive. Rosie spent hours potty training her. dQa44U6.png
    And teaching her basic speech and needs 8WwAhVt.png
    The kid loves to eat too j612o98.png
    She’s also a talker! gXUkbQY.png
    But she’s a total daddy’s girl. Clint is the only one who can put her to bed i7FtBG9.png
    Which is really hard because she starts wailing whenever he goes to work. Poor Rosie tried comforting her when he left one morning. She made a funny face at her youngest and gave her a loving, comforting hug. Francesca hated it, thus starting a life long festering grudge towards her mother. Behold the pivotal life altering moment ASE7e0j.png
    Great. Now she gets a simmering rage moodlet whenever she’s around her mom and an extreme happy moodlet whenever Rosie is tense or uncomfortable.

Grace
    Clint and Rosie’s middle child just joined the scouts! Grace is spunky and cute. She’s not alien, but a hybrid. She inherited her dad’s skin tone. FDNE6Gb.png
    This kid is great! She does all her chores autonomously moEkUW0.png
    She loves to write in her journal. I expect his kiddo will be going into science. She loves watching her dad’s rocket takeoffs. She wrote it down in her journal one day. Clint is a space ranger IbfwAZf.png

Gage
    Their oldest is Gage. Gage was conceived via abduction (that’s how Clint and Rosie met). He’s getting older! He’s noticing his changing physique. Fortunately his acne problem is getting better
    RqppaB0.png
    But he’s still feeling gawky. He decided to start working out. cn7ARS7.png
    wR0wZrn.png
    And jogging CmPxSS1.png
    Especially since he’s developed a crush on a girl he met on a scout meeting. So far she’s one of the only Sixam alien he knows outside his immediate family. She lives all the way in Brindleton Bay so they keep up by tesxing and playing online. Her name is Tierra EYcf2no.png
    He loves to write about her in his journal 8CARAMN.png

Siblings
    Gage was texting his crush one afternoon when his kid sister caught him. WL3wcK1.png
    She decided to poke fun at him about his crush. v0Fo1MA.png
    Gage didn’t take to kindly to that mvkC5vJ.png
    They got into a tiff YPMmXz2.png
    Clint got after them. Gage soon got his first mood swing! He was mortified at having a crush qUpRqU7.png
    Clint talked him through it. I think Clint was a bit amused rvVsDs1.png
    Meanwhile Grace loves having a little sister around flbA1kx.png

"Its not Easy...Being Green"
    Rosie works as a botanist. She also maintains a large experimental garden in her backyard.
    Rosie channeling her inner disney princess with the bees. I kept expecting her to break into song. lyrPl3Q.png
    One morning she went a bit overboard awuJcLx.png
    And caught a serious case of plantsim! I was actually goofing around and cheated the moodlet state. Its been awhile since I played a plantsim! ZwAbWFy.png
    She was really loving the change. Here’s a montage of her going about her day….zuwY2xo.png
    Kf47Z5m.png
    3ffzdN6.png
    FjBn8Yy.png
    rmq6Upr.png
    Rosie did find the moments when she started shedding spores a bit alarming...egEPC2o.png

Work and Co-Parenting
    I followed Rosie to work that morning to the Oasis Springs Conservation Center (the park). Actually, I selected the work from home option and do the work from home assignments there. y8ffVn7.png
    She finished her work until the school bus dropped her older 2. They did their homework and journal assignments. 9zSSSPo.png
    They traveled back home when her work was done. She made dinner. They settled in just in time for Clint to get back home from his job. EUcQSHh.png
    He was shocked to find his wife’s current case of plantsim! Apparently, its a bit of a turn on as far as Clint is concerned...wVkjuHR.png
    Whatever floats your boat Clint
    In the meantime, both parents share responsibilities. They have their hands full with these 3! Rosie makes sure Francesca is fed. QRTqv9h.png
    And is improving her vocabulary d574FF7.png
    Meanwhile, Clint cleans up messes and repairs stuff ZS4adN9.png
    Clint has noticed his children’s manners have been atrocious lately. He’s been lecturing both daughters on manners and saying sorry. Especially Francesca POrgzW8.png
    While he’s instructing Fran, Rosie tackles Grace GSeQCR3.png
    Rosie helps Gage with homework. bnyMYTX.png
    And Clint puts the younger 2 to bed 2I8gyO3.png
    They finally get a minute together. Things were starting to get spicy dkWfzZT.png
    When…

Midnight chaos.
    I had to include because it got hilariously crazy
    Rosie and Clint were getting flirty Z43zUcW.png
    When Rosie suddenly stepped outside. She bumped into Vlad Straud (in his hipster Vlad getup lol) who was walking through the neighborhood. He and Rosie are good friends believe it or not. They used to date before Rosie reconnected with Clint. MCCC got weird on me way a long time ago lol sSR2oCI.png
    When all of a sudden, Rosie got abducted!! I was trying to cancel it 9xEjMYO.png
    Vlad ran away in terror. ALIENS!!
    While Rosie was up in the UFO, Caleb Vatore broke in and fed on Clint. I just had a pic of him showing up at the door. wJgMXWW.png
    What a nite lol

Toddlers and Ecoliving
    The next day. Rosie had the day off. She decided to experiment with her fermentation set up 2TZiChd.png
    She’s been having problems with her relationship with Francesca. I decided to have her give Fran a toy as a present. xvlhDdX.png
    Francesca liked it l757Wdc.png
    She helped her mom around the garden
    Did you know that toddlers can help out with the bug farms?!
    They can nurture. They do this by babbling hMTCeRB.png
    They can feed them Oh2m3zh.png
    And they can collect flour! xIcbTGY.png
    I do not have mods for these. Its all in-game. The animations are adorable!

Friends
    Gage and Grace get back from class. They had quite a day! Gage got a good grade on his test. And Grace dealt with a bully. The class bully had been stealing/demanding her brownie from lunch everyday. She got revenge by sprinkling her brownie with a laxative.
    It worked.

LOL
    Anyway, they brought 2 friends over. Gage brought his step-cousin Orange Bailey-Moon over. Rosie’s twin sister is married to Thorne Bailey. The boys high fived each other automatically! rnEzj7u.png
    Gage boasts about his grades. Orange was impressed UaWyILz.png
    They decided to practice their soccer skills OEOGHrj.png
    Things were going well when Orange got carried away and bonked Gage right in the head!! iTCM2xp.png
    OWW! VsKt9ib.png
    Meanwhile, Annabeth, one of the younger daughters of Ted and Meredith Roswell came with Grace. She was in a cranky mood FokVRuF.png
    Grace and Annabeth played some My sims go games FaXlAeL.png
    Clint came home in a cranky mood. Work was awful and he was getting stressed out 5vB5jaV.png
    He sent the guests on home u1FYz7b.png
    I was laughing because Rosie was drinking her blackberry “juice” lol zreWR1x.png
    The family settled in for some empanadas for dinner Rt8Gzgn.png

The Baileys
    I followed Orange home. He lived with his dad Thorne, step-mom Rebecca, and little brother Rowan. His step-mom Rebecca was baking a chocolate cake. They were having birthdays! I72uLf8.png
    First off his toddler brother Rowan ZOf5KGl.png
    I didn’t get a screenshot. He’s a cute kid but his outfit was atrocious! Thorne was hitting the big 40+ too! A little hesitant there Thorne? pjngdq3.png
    Nah he went for it j7bjEKS.png
    Not bad! He’s still a handsome dude. 2zXFHJ3.png

I’m about to have fun with the Baileys and Fontenots! Clint has been tense from work and Thorne just had a birthday. Identical twin sisters Rosie and Rebecca decided to combine forces and take their families out for a camping trip! Besides, they had recently lost their other triplet sister Rachel earlier in the year. It would be a good tribute to her.
    Clint would enjoy the break and they could celebrate Thorne’s big birthday. Besides both guys weren’t too thrilled with one another and this might prove to be a bonding moment.
    Should be fun.
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    The rest of The Singles family has been bitten by the flirt bug so I decided to find relationships for Lola and Kristen. For Lola (who after two failed tries) found a boyfriend in Bud Bundy (Married With Children) and Kristen is starting up a relationship with Cielo (Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga).

Here's Bud and Lola on a date...
    04-15-21-9-43-07-PM.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Helen Paraskevas grew up!

yw2CQLw.jpg

Then, over at the Masterson penthouse...

fmyfNmc.jpg
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    I accidentally deleted Henry.. so MCCC lets you increase the number of people you have per household and mine is set at 10. This is (up to a certain length) is reflected in to the main UI for the household, but it's not in the CAS. There's a warning about this and I had forgotten about it.

So I needed to edit Madison and noticed Henry wasn't among the sims in the CAS, but I thought it wasn't a big deal, that is until I got back to the main screen and saw that he was gone.

Fortunately I saved the game prior to the edit and reloaded it to bring him back. It was then I decided that I need to move him into another family's house. This was tough as I had to find family members that the game recognized were his relatives. Eventually I settled with having him live with his grandmother Madeline.

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited April 2021

Excerpts from the Journal of Kaden Benali

-Samyr came over, he wanted a favor, a really huge one. Apparently he’s interested in dating Lacie Bachelor, that boy has more girl trouble than me and Zayn put together, just saying. I totally didn't want to get involved, unh-uh, but Cristine was sitting in the living room with us when Samyr asked, and she went on and on about what a nice person Lacie is and stuff like that. Which, as I've been married a while now, I knew was a not so subtle request for me help Samyr, sigh. So, I agreed, but I 'll tell you one thing, Cristine’s helping with this thing, I let her know that just as soon as Samyr left the house.-

pHGLhcz.jpg
    Samyr asks Kaden for a favor.

-Early Saturday morning, Yannik stopped by, he wanted to talk in private, because he wanted me to return the favor I owed him, I was still in my PJ’s and Cristine was upstairs taking a shower, so we were alone and he laid out the details. The upshot is, Yannik thinks he knows who the purse snatcher is, we’ve had a rash of purse snatching lately, like one or two a week for the past month. Normally this kind of thing 's not a big deal, but a couple of the purses that went missing were attached to some very prominent citizens, as in, women who are on a first name basis with the Mayor and the Police Comissioner’s wives, so, yeah. Obviously, I was wondering why he didn’t just go to Det. Hull who’s assigned the case. Which is where I come in, Yannik explained, he thinks it’s a teenager, a Stanley Jenkins, who’s dad was arrested in the task force bust. Yannik had done his homework, apparently the teen was supposed to go live with an aunt, but Yannik found out the address where the aunt was supposed to live was occupied by someone else and there was no forwarding address or anything. He figures the Jenkins teen couldn’t find her either. He also knew a lot about the boy, that he was a decent student, no mother in the picture, and that he didn’t have a police record as yet. He thinks the kid is homeless and is just stealing to get by. Yannik says the dad was raised in the system and has real issues with it and all, so it tracks that the kid might be scared of going into the system. So, Yannik's worried that if he told Hull, well that Hull being a total brown noser, the guy is a real tool, he would give him over to the SBI to use as a pawn to get information from the kids dad, highly probable, in my opinion. Yannik thinks the boy is not “bad”, just scared, homeless, and all alone in the world now. Yannik wants us to apprehend the boy and get my family friend, Attorney Tucker Denny, to handle his case. That maybe that way the kid can get some leniency and not end up with a record and gets him flagged as a delinquent by the system so that he ends up turning to a life of crime. Plum, Yannik really put me on the spot, I have no business getting involved in Hull’s case, anymore that Yannik does. But, if Yannik's right, that the kid is not seriously a criminal type yet, well, after the SBI uses him as leverage with his dad, he most certainly will be. And, I owed Yannik a favor and I’m no welcher. So, I agreed. Yannik and I made plans to talk to Tucker. Yannnik, also thinks the boy’s sleeping in the park in Oasis Springs and using the gym nearby there to store his clothes and shower. So, we made plans to stake out those places, on our own time, mind you, we can’t do it when we are supposed to be working on things we are actually assigned to do, sigh.-

iZpCD8b.jpg
    Offc. Yannik needs a favor.

-Later that same day, Brenden Pike, Cristine’s cousin, and his wife Sabrina stopped by, they are our neighbors now. It was a kind of welcome to the neighborhood thing, but I think it was more of an olive branch. See, Cristine’s family is having a squabble right now over her grandmother, Bella Goth's estate. And I think Brenden came over to try and show Cristine that he didn’t have any hard feelings. He works for Victor at the store and word is that he’s a really decent guy and all. Like, he was trying to rise above the brouhaha that Cristine’s dad and aunt are in right now. After they left, Cristine said she really wanted to get to know them better. But, well, they have a little girl, see, and whenever Cristine gets around babies or kids now she gets a look on her face that makes me really uncomfortable. It’s bad enough fielding all the not so subtle hints from our families about us having a baby. Plus, her younger brother Philip already has twins, which doesn’t help. The thing is, I’m just not sure I’m ready to have kids yet.-

oKD6GYi.jpg
    The Pikes visit.

-Later that evening, me and Yannik went over to see Tucker. We ended up talking with him in the attic, and we laid out the whole thing with the Jenkins kid. Tucker was totally agreeable to helping the teen and all and he promised to go to the prison and see the boys dad to have himself assigned as the boy’s council of record, in the event that what Yannik had uncovered turned out to be true. I was pretty sure Yannik was right about most of what he had figured out. All except the part about the teenager not being “bad” already, what with a criminal father and all, that part about him being a “good” kid at heart was kind of debatable as far as I was concerned. But I was willing to follow Yannik’s lead, he had really done a lot of digging and had a pretty clear picture of everything. To be honest, I was really impressed with his police work on the case, he had done a first rate job, some really good detective work.-

AHjJvIA.jpg
    Yannik and Kaden ask for Tucker’s assistance with their plan.

-Yannik and I spent a lot of time disguised as homeless people and sleeping in the park that week, and we worked out at that gym a lot. Finally, on the fourth day, the Jenkins kid came into the gym and headed for the locker room. We cornered him there, and with the “good cop-bad cop” routine we had worked out, I was the good cop, Yannik had insisted, we got a full confession from the boy. Stanley, was, for all intents and purposes, very much like what Yannik had thought. What I saw, when we interrogated the kid, was that he was a very scared boy, scared and all alone in the world with nowhere to turn. He did not come across like a criminal, he even seemed ashamed over resorting to stealing, like a kid who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
    Tucker not only took his case but he has also been granted temporary custody of the boy, thanks to Judge Max Villareal, by the way, pending Stanley's eventual placement in the foster care system after his legal issues are resolved.

Pp1gcdV.jpg
    The Good Cop-Bad Cop interrogation of Stanley.

yMwbfpR.jpg
    And a full confession.

-Back at the station Yannik and I got a proper chewing out by the Chief, in front of the squad and Det. Hull, over the part we played in what should have been solely his case. Later, we were called into the Chief’s office again, I figured we’d get a lot more of the same, but that’s not what happened. Instead, the Chief asked us if we both thought that there was a chance that Stanley might be saved from eventually becoming a criminal. We both told her the truth, that we felt Stanley was mostly a scared, homeless boy than anything else. Then she said, well, I hope so, every once in a while we get a chance to protect and serve by taking some preventive action. I’ve looked over this case and I think keeping him out of the clutches of the SBI may have been the right call, unofficially, you both understand. Yes Chief, we both answered. OK, so get out of my office and wipe those silly grins off your faces before you leave please, but she said it with a big grin herself.-

-Me and Cristine invited Zayn and Samyr over for dinner the other night night. After dinner we all sat in the living room and we started our carefully prepared and rehearsed conversation about Samyr's wanting to date Lacie Bachelor. Samyr started by bring up the fact that he had run into her and gave a detailed account of it, up to the part where he goes home with her and kisses her in her bedroom, of course. Then Zayn said, yeah, well, about that whole thing with Lacie. I may have played a way bigger part in the break up than I let on at the time. Back then, well, I was angry a lot, I guess it was a phase, but the thing is, I should have been able to handle our argument a lot better. I mean, couples have different views on a lot of things, it’s something you have to discuss and work out, not just get angry and yell, you know. So, I kind of feel bad about how it ended too, if I’m being honest, at least for the part I played in it, I mean. Samyr threw our rehearsed talking points right out the window then. So, Samyr said, you wouldn’t have a problem if, say, I asked Lacie out on a date then? There was a long silence in the room before Zayn answered, Well, it might be a little weird, I mean, like, with both of us having dated her and all. But the thing is, she’s into a lot of that same geeky stuff you are, in fact, that was one of the things that really bugged me about her when we dated. So, you two probably have a lot of stuff in common, I guess.
    And that was it, all our worrying was for naught, later Samyr said he though dating Helen Villareal had really changed Zayn. Yeah, well, maybe, or perhaps Zayn is a lot more mature that either Samyr or I usually give him credit for.-

-Stanley Jenkins got put on probation and will have his crime expunged from his record once he turns 18, as long as he keeps his nose clean. He agreed to pay full restitution for the stolen money and was appropriately contrite, respectful, and apologetic in court, I’d guess Tucker coached him a lot. Plus, he did get placed in a good home, The Parikh-Denny’s, yeah, Tucker and Darsh immediately applied to become his foster parents. Since they had already gone through one adoption process with Social Services, well, I’d say it was pretty much a given that it would go through. So, at least thanks to us, Me, Tucker, Darsh and Yannik, I think the boy has a good chance to turn out OK.-

D0x2ekO.jpg
    Stanley Jenkins joins the Parikh-Denny household.

- So, the thing is, when that big task force was collecting evidence, I was temporarily assigned to act as an agent for them. I was ordered to speak to Izzy and see if anything that she and Bo Bennett talked about or anything she saw over at his house was in any way related to the Crime Organization. It was not a request, you understand, it was an actual SBI assignment in conjunction with our local police force, OK? So, I talked to Izzy and steered the conversation around her interactions with Bo Bennett but nothing she ever told me or that she ever mentioned about their house or what happened there was of any interest or help to the investigation. Unfortunately, there’s a chance that my assignment might come up in court or that I may have to testify about it at some point, or someone from the press could write about it. Therefore, I had to tell my family about it before something like that happened. So, I asked my dad to return that favor I had done for him, which he was definitely not happy about. He was to supposed to back me up, as in be totally on my side when I told Izzy and Josie about literally spying on my family.
    So, when I went over to dad's and told them, well, Izzy was furious, she yelled at me and all, then she ran out of the room crying and Josie didn’t say a word, but she had a pinched up mouth and she was really squinting her eyes at me, and I kind of knew that was not a good sign. My dad jumped to my defense and said, Sweetheart, it was part of his job, he really didn’t have a choice. You can’t say no to the SBI. Listen here, Omar Benali, Josie said, I'm aware of how these things work, just because I’m an artistic natured person, doesn’t mean I have to be told the obvious or that I’m oblivious to the real world. Yeah, so I had totally gotten my dad in hot water too, it seems. Then she continued, but I also don’t have to like it, not one bit, I’m very upset with you right now, Kaden Benali, just so you know. But, I will talk to Izzy after she cools off a bit. None the less, I think you should leave this house right now though, don’t you? So I did.-

-Olivia Bennett has turned state’s evidence, meaning she gets put into the Witness Protection program in return for divulging information and acting as a witness on even bigger fish in the Crime Organization. That’s the way the SBI works, it totally plums, in my opinion. But there it is, all the other people who were arrested in the sting get sentenced to long jail terms and she gets to start a whole new life. She’ll have to do it alone though, the rest of her family has refused to go into Witness Protection with her.-

NOTE: OK, I'm only 25 pages behind now, I don't want to comment until I'm caught up, but I'm making headway.

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    Summer is in full swing for the Hargroves.

They’ve been relaxing and enjoying company while they plan their next vacation.

B098542-E-C1-CF-41-A2-86-D2-7-EC7105-B3-BF6.jpg
    DA9387-D6-9-F7-E-4944-BB20-18-CAAFC1092-B.jpg

Pirate Day arrived, and they decided to head to a new pirate-themed waterpark in Windenburg. They called to invite their friends.

9-E9-F3-EF4-FD24-496-C-BB32-07-C4-DC8490-E8.jpg
    E0772042-DC14-4970-ABB8-16111859-D246.jpg

Most of the Spivey-Jones family showed up. So did Kaylyn’s oldest friend, Sammi. And her twin friends she hasn’t seen in awhile, Lola and Danika.

5-A268-BA3-772-E-4-A52-BD07-056-CC37-CE192.jpg
    AEDD2140-1558-47-CA-B22-D-66-E9-D7-C7118-E.jpg
    47-F4-F147-9517-406-A-A02-B-F8-B47-DC7-C76-C.jpg

75290-C09-9-E81-431-D-A30-C-6-E9-D4-F8-E517-A.jpg

E9443-DC6-0-D5-B-44-D4-AE39-D426-D1-AA0-F85.jpg

Everyone joined the park. The kids had a blast.

F4-CA94-A2-5-EA5-430-C-9-ACF-91030-E079-CEC.jpg
    BA8-AF02-B-8546-4-A5-B-BC2-D-2-D9-E41519-C8-D.jpg
    5-CB998-E9-101-E-4-A55-B657-5704-B83-B9-F56.jpg

But the real story was the sparks that flew when Ellis met Kaylyn’s friend, Sammi.

EABBB5-E5-5577-4-C46-8574-15-B743-AFE2-B6.jpg
    D4-A24367-C411-4-EBF-85-E5-14-BB1501-D4-B5.jpg

They ended up going out to a friendly date at a diner. And, well, things went well.

334721-EA-81-A6-448-C-A249-D99-AAB264480.jpg
    E3-A87-B64-1-F56-4862-82-D4-A630-E17-BD186.jpg
    5830-B37-A-6-DFE-4875-8-DCF-E5-AD1-D2-FB955.jpg
    7-E927-ABE-E4-E1-4-D25-8-F2-D-C843-E5-BC9-E54.jpg
    42-E87-A6-A-FBFC-4764-A669-06225657-E14-A.jpg

• Options
    In cas anyone was wondering, Morgyn Ember now has 17 grandchildren, all of them either babies or toddlers. God have mercy.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @DeafSimmer ugh, Meredith sounds awful. Nobody likes a snitch. I do like the idea of the magic academy though.
    @Ray_Trace I like Sentiments too, although it’s a little odd when someone gets the “Closer from Happy Memories” one towards someone they’ve only just met. I’ve never had that many negative ones at once! One of my Sims did have the “Hurt” one although I have no idea why.
    @Sepia I love the pirate-themed water park, the water looks so inviting! This is why I’d love a new desktop that can run The Sims 4 on Ultra settings without just crashing :|
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    In cas anyone was wondering, Morgyn Ember now has 17 grandchildren, all of them either babies or toddlers. God have mercy.

Just think, they haven't had their own kids yet. ;p
  • Options
    SamDenny wrote: »

Just think, they haven't had their own kids yet. ;p

Don't give me nightmares 😅 At that rate, I will be facing overpopulation problems soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top