Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien abduction + 100% pregnancy chance cheat?

Is there a cheat to cause an alien abduction, with 100% chance to get pregnant from it?
I really want my scientist Sim to finally get pregnant with an alien, but no matter how often I let him get abducted (I usually take the Book of Chaos mod for this, it has an abduction option) he doesn't ever come back pregnant.

Comments

• Options
    idelmendiidelmendi Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been trying to get my sims pregnant with an alien for week now (in real life), and it just seems impossible. I was really excited for the idea of aliens in get to work, but i can't seem to work out how to actually make it happen. My sim is a male, he is level in the scientist career and has many collectables and aliens on the lot. He has finished building the rocket ship, travelled to Sixam and turns on the satellite to contact aliens every evening. He is almost an elder by now and has only been abducted three times, and not coming back pregnant. I tried woohooing with an alien, and that was fruitless, too. I eventually even wanted to download a mod to make the chances 100%, but after the toddler update, none of the mods have been updated and so they don't work. I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2017
    Is there a cheat to cause an alien abduction, with 100% chance to get pregnant from it?
    I really want my scientist Sim to finally get pregnant with an alien, but no matter how often I let him get abducted (I usually take the Book of Chaos mod for this, it has an abduction option) he doesn't ever come back pregnant.

MCCC Occult module includes a % chance of abduction pregnancy setting IIRC.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

Hello
    This is a link to MC Command Center mod . It. contains many features/functions and has settings that will help with pregnancy through abduction.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-settings-ask-here

• Options
    Running_Ar0undRunning_Ar0und Posts: 2 New Member
    I apologize if I change the subject of this discussion.

I have the most recent update to The Sims 4.

I have had my sim explore space in the rocket ship a few times, with them coming back in one piece. The 'journeys' or 'missions' they received weren't extraordinary either. The Red Leash, God to toilet creatures, etc. But I don't think completing one certain mission is what spurred what happened. After a few sim days of not exploring space my sim's partner was abducted by aliens and came back pregnant. I've never had this happen while playing The Sims 4 before. The most interesting part about this was that my sim was abducted about 2 or so sim days after their partner. But they didn't come back pregnant, though.

Ever since I've been curious about whether the abductions were caused by the excessive space exploration my sim did or if it was nothing more than coincidence. I didn't have this specific sim use the satellite, either.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I apologize if I change the subject of this discussion.

I have the most recent update to The Sims 4.

I have had my sim explore space in the rocket ship a few times, with them coming back in one piece. The 'journeys' or 'missions' they received weren't extraordinary either. The Red Leash, God to toilet creatures, etc. But I don't think completing one certain mission is what spurred what happened. After a few sim days of not exploring space my sim's partner was abducted by aliens and came back pregnant. I've never had this happen while playing The Sims 4 before. The most interesting part about this was that my sim was abducted about 2 or so sim days after their partner. But they didn't come back pregnant, though.

Ever since I've been curious about whether the abductions were caused by the excessive space exploration my sim did or if it was nothing more than coincidence. I didn't have this specific sim use the satellite, either.

Space travel, collecting those space rocks, being the Science career etc. is supposed to increase the chances, however, it was nerfed (patch to a VERY low level) and consider yourself lucky. I haven't had but one pregnancy in three years since that patch a few years ago.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    When your sim does get abducted, save the game just as they're about to be beamed up into the spaceship. That way all you have to do is just reload the game if he doesn't come back pregnant, and not have to wait for another abduction to occur. :)
  • Options
    Running_Ar0undRunning_Ar0und Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you Cinebar and CrazyCandySims. Recently, my sim got abducted again and came back pregnant. They did explore space beforehand, but neither sim in the household is in the science career. All of these abductions happened within the last few times I played. Which would be less than a week in real time. About 3 abductions if I can recall correctly. 2 of the 3 times they come back pregnant. I'm wondering now what's with my game if there really was a patch to make it immensely more difficult to get abducted. I have the Get To Work expansion pack. So, maybe having that increased the chances on it's own?
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    @Running_Ar0und The GTW pack is the only way to get aliens in general.

The chance of being abducted is increased by space travel and being in the scientist career (especially higher levels). The developers lowered it a while ago though because some people complained about the frequency, now it basically never happens even with both space travel and scientists everywhere.
  • Options
    bakedunicorn92bakedunicorn92 Posts: 3 New Member
    IT FINALLY HAPPENED :D my male scientist is now pregnant yaaaaaay ! it can happen guys you just gotta keep trying !
  • Options
    bakedunicorn92bakedunicorn92 Posts: 3 New Member
    i tried out a cheat that i had red from another site which i put in just to try my luck of course ! then.. BAM ! hes pregnant. am i aloud too share the cheat on here ?
  • Options
    imaybeadragimaybeadrag Posts: 1 New Member
    > @bakedunicorn92 said:
    > i tried out a cheat that i had red from another site which i put in just to try my luck of course ! then.. BAM ! hes pregnant. am i aloud too share the cheat on here ?

Please do share it, I'm dying for one
  • Options
    xMyrthexMyrthe Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2021
    AFAIK following Carl's guide: getting a sim in the scientist career and turning on the alien satellite will give you a 25% of an abduction that night.
    My female sim was the scientist but yet her husband was kidnapped 3 times and after the third time he came back pregnant. He got abducted about once a week. I turned on the satellite every night and let him search the stars as well.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited April 2021
    Well, before this discussion gets closed, I'll share a cheat that can get sims abducted.
    What you need first is to get the all-cheats mod that enables the cheat codes that were disabled with Seasons patch.
    Then you first need to type in this cheat:
    stats.set_stat commodity_AlienAbduction_Cooldown 0

This will set the cooldown to 0, allowing your sim to be abducted by aliens again.
    Then you may enter this cheat:
    interactions.push AlienAbduction_BeAbducted

And your sim should be abducted. It at least works for me.

Huge thanks to @Hadron1776 for this cheat. The link I include here leads to the discussion where this cheat was shared.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I play a vanilla game, but yeah, I read that the satellite gives you an increased chance of abduction. If you don’t have one ( or have a scientist to make one ) I’m sure you can probably download one from the gallery. And like Kay8Orangd says, save your game as your sim is about to be beamed up, and start over till they get pregnant.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Just a fair warning, after your abducted Male sim gets pregnant. Lol :D Don't be concerned when the cute little Alien baby or babies are born with dark brown skin instead of blue, purple or green, it's just a glitch. Oh, & have fun. :p
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Funny how players want to have their male Sims to be rаped abducted and forcibly impregnated by alien invaders.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.