Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    This is an old factory that i set as an art gallery. My sim meets his woodworking club here but several other sims join everytime. I love how crowded it always gets...

6xx2i9q.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited April 2021
    I'll edit it with the BBCode link if this doesn't work once I have access to my computer, but here's my last screenshot.

Calden Azure is a young merman that doesn't have a natural talent for shapeshifting into a human form like other merfolk. He's comfortable staying in his merform indefinitely, but he needs to learn to shapeshift to join the pod. He's got their support, and one of the pod members Andria Kian is tutoring him in the mermadic art of shapeshifting into a human form.

51103905975_38d345e09e_c.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Built a 3500 simoleon home in Sulani! :)

04-08-21-6-23-05-PM.png
    04-08-21-6-23-37-PM.png
    04-08-21-6-23-28-PM.png
    04-08-21-6-23-46-PM.png
    04-08-21-6-25-18-PM.png
    04-08-21-6-25-24-PM.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Wow @Onverser how did you manage that? I can see you have used buydebug stuff but, even so, it's very cheap! It looks great, well done!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    I didn't know sims could call dolphins in beach lots...I thought they were attached to the buoys....that's very neat! I think it might be because my sim has a high fishing skill though, since it had the fish icon in the interaction.

DgqCIpt.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Tuvok got attacked by plasma bats outside the abandoned bowling alley he calls home.

51103387722_e6d8890d44_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    xMyrthexMyrthe Posts: 56 Member
    I would just like to share the great time my sim had when I sent her to the Spice festival during a thunderstorm.

LOXmEj0.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2021
    I love the street sales tables, my sim can sell her own goods anywhere.

V1Vx9CS.png
    Only noticed the markup was at 0% after selling all of the arrangements lol She made no money... xD They were poor quality too since she just started :D
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    4ihtDGj.png
    ummm...... ?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Shea isn't much of a singer, but he seems remarkably good at pretending there's not a beautiful celebrity (and total stranger to him) posing for pictures way too close.

f5CwABa.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    My very last screenie:
    Ph9nsNO.png
    After George Cahill made a great career at local diner, and passed away on duty, his hope was to give his old home to the sims of SV, so, Old Penelope-- Nightclub :)

3 other shots under spoiler
    Bar
    RvuSPmk.png
    Dance floor
    zpFfPJc.png
    Sabacc , naturally there needs to be gambling.
    LnuUSpl.png

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @Ellupelluellu there's something slightly off about that kitty :lol:

long boy
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu there's something slightly off about that kitty :lol:

long boy

Haha I do not know what he was doing.. pretending to be a meerkat or something :joy:

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    @SimsLady2000

I dont use any mods or cheats specifically meant to create spellcaster/vampire hybrids! My vampire bit a spellcaster and was able to be "overcharged" for a little while. Biting spellcasters make for a great moodlet! I have a couple of Zero's vampire mods, which Im 99% sure is behind this. But she has no spells or anything that would make her an actual spellcaster. :3 The pose she's in is just a cc pose.

That is interesting. Must try that. The way you wrote it out was really impressive!

So my last screenshot. My sims enjoying a meal out after a good workout at the gym. I use Litte Miss Sam's mod to keep them seated and it works great. But how do I keep the friends away hmmm

04-08-21-2-05-04-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    My vampire bit a spellcaster and was able to be "overcharged" for a little while.
    I've played vampire before, but didn't realize things like this could happen until about a month ago. Not with a spellcaster, though. Briefly changed my sim into an alien (via cheats- felt like it, I guess). Around when my sim and Caleb first started showing signs of liking each other (although MCC married him off to some rando already... shhhh. No full adultery. Just... occasional flirting.) Anyway, Caleb bit her and he started glowing like aliens do during their emotions. When it happened I was like :o
    s6pMNXd.png?1

Anyway, my current contribution. I just opened the game, and there she was. Watched her for a good couple sim hours. She chilled a bit, played a game, sang a song, watched her toddler go by, then started talking to him.
    qDRQteo.png
    When I opened it.
    na8WxMql.png
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @arliel Table dance! :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I saw that stray calico hanging around Shea's house again, this time apparently on the hunt for birds, if her thought bubbles can be trusted. She encountered no birds, but found something else.

LHbUFJA.png

Her expression suggests that she finds that trash bin to be a highly suspicious bush.

o56enIZ.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Tuvok and the Flower Bunny.

51105215425_b16b294c2d_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited April 2021
    So I was wondering why the latest Welcome Wagon didn't bring my sims a fruitcake, but decided that was a good thing. None of my sims have ever liked that fruitcake anyway. :D

A couple of days later, though, I noticed a food plate down the street. When I investigated, I found the missing fruitcake! Someone had dumped it in the gutter before visiting. Now I'm going to see how long it sits there before it rots or vanishes. :p

y4mUJI_WXQeFcrM88_zGzUuuVlIn6ZbyIRApE7mPLPTcY-tCcb7nezwzF5PNzpiFmmolZKQB0OaHE1Qq33L2G4N0aanFNCT_hHJFDsyot9J-z55LpOGyECydgVeHyF4-jILXAqMHapEIPUtU7fWwc6TTlFigoOkgx4Z6ze6uumX_jPHSYsFZ2hHt9fJnH0Ahh29?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Bunny Buttercup have some dual feelings about discovering the house she just bought is hunted...

880g2Vt.png
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Mazuiko Jackson getting a selfie with Yamachan.
    yHzqM9S.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    Wow @Onverser how did you manage that? I can see you have used buydebug stuff but, even so, it's very cheap! It looks great, well done!

A lot of debug and the cheapest furniture but it's mainly just a trick with the walls! If you place a high enough roof piece it will function the same as a wall and be able to have any wallpaper but cost nothing so every wall of the house apart from the front was actually a roof piece and was free!

Also made a little Hobbit home for the same price with the same trick :)
    04-08-21-11-40-39-PM.png
    04-08-21-11-41-34-PM.png
    04-08-21-11-41-25-PM.png

• Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    @Onverser That is awesome. I already have a few idéas. Thanks for the inspiration.
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    It was year 23 in my rotation game, and the last event of the year was Brooklyn ageing up to a teenager. He is the adopted son of Brant and Brent Hecking and lives with them in the original Hecking house in Brindleton Bay.

J0gCAHL.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    "I'm so immersed in my play that i haven't noticed a vampire is drinking from mum :open_mouth: "

ZjM8iCr.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top