Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What topic do you wish you knew more about?

Maybe the wildlife?

Still Photography - I suppose. Been pretty much "free wheeling" it, so some of the pics are not good... even though my subjects stay still.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I wish I knew what would be the best purpose on which to focus my efforts in life, moving forward.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Ugh! Another banner!! How many more will they put up there :/
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member

Here! The Sorak has devised a vision from the future of what the forum banners will be like in 5 weeks!
    LvLX3KZ.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather end every phone call with “I love you” or accidentally call your partner (or imaginary one if you don't have one now LOL) the wrong name during a fight?

Hmmmm.... I'll pick the partner one. Easier to explain myself... maybe. The "I love you" one seems nice but maybe could be creepy. Hahaa.

The partner one, because yeah, that one would be easier to explain. And I hate when people call me "luv" around here. I don't mind when British people do it, but when it's said with a Southern accent...it makes my skin crawl :confounded: so yeah, the "I love you" would probably creep me out :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

Maybe the wildlife?

Oh you've opened a black hole here! There are plenty of things that I still want to learn. Languages, different styles of art, more about cooking/baking, wildlife, flowers, maybe even how to drive...and if I can, I'd like to expand upon my first aid/lifeguard training too.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Icey made a Chrome extension to remove them, if you're using Chrome.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987845/i-created-a-chrome-extension-to-remove-the-announcements-at-the-top-of-the-forum#latest
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather give up swearing/cursing forever or give up ice cream for 12 years?

I'mma give up swearing. Ain't no way am I gonna not eat ice cream for even a month. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather give up swearing/cursing forever or give up ice cream for 12 years?

I'mma give up swearing. Ain't no way am I gonna not eat ice cream for even a month. LOL.

Swearing definitely. I still have yet to ever curse. I’d actually be very proud of myself to not curse my whole life.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Swearing definitely. I still have yet to ever curse. I’d actually be very proud of myself to not curse my whole life.

Wuuuuutttt. Wow, you're doing better than me! I do swear a bit here and there but definitely way less than the average adult. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wuuuuutttt. Wow, you're doing better than me! I do swear a bit here and there but definitely way less than the average adult. XD

Yea I do my best to avoid it. Wanna see how long I can go. And it’s not like I’m against them. I’ve heard family cuss and my friends sometimes cuss and I don’t care. I just don’t do it
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Yea I do my best to avoid it. Wanna see how long I can go. And it’s not like I’m against them. I’ve heard family cuss and my friends sometimes cuss and I don’t care. I just don’t do it

Respect. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    MMX wrote: »

Is that the EVER GIVEN cargo ship that's stuck in the middle of the Suez Canal? :wink:

@DeKay

Q Q - probably give up swearing...

Only if I can use my version of it though, ding-dang it! :tongue:
  • Options
    This is such a masterpiece. 😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73RZMjYzYpI
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Swearing. I almost never do, and I don't really like to. Sometimes it slips out though, but yeah
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Probably the ice cream. 12 years isn't that long. I can wait to have some 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ice cream. :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I could drop swearing happily. I rarely ever use anything beyond mild in rare cases, but not having to swear at all would be a blessing to me. Especially if it's just removed like I was never able to say it even if I tried.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Salty language is more precious to me than ice cream. XD

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

You're the odd one out here. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I could give up swearing pretty easily, because I don't really swear all that much, but at the same time I rarely eat ice cream because I'm lactose intolerant and really can't handle eating it :sweat_smile: so I could give up ice cream without a second thought :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

Hmmmmm..... Um. I wanna say eat my fav food for the rest of my life (Fish N Chips) but then I'mma gonna be missing out on a lot more, so it only makes sense to never eat it again... *sad face*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or only eat your favorite food?

Hmmmmm..... Um. I wanna say eat my fav food for the rest of my life (Fish N Chips) but then I'mma gonna be missing out on a lot more, so it only makes sense to never eat it again... *sad face*

Never eat it again. My fav is spaghetti and there’s multiple red sauce pasta that taste similar so I’d be fine
  • Options

You're the odd one out here. 😂

it's my life story.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

definitely never have it again. Because no one can preserve their health on just one food, for one. And also, one would get so sick of it, it would become one's most hated food, and then one would be stuck eating it for life.
    This is like Alice's hypothesis that she'd far rather go without 20 dinners at once, than have to eat 20 dinners at once.

Anyway I don't even have one favorite food, but if I did, get rid of it and let me still eat other foods.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I just charged my mp3 player yesterday and I forgot to turn it off last night. XD So now, I have to charge it again later cuz the battery is too low. 🤦
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top