Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Glad to say that she has finished -

It was only 5 kittens - don't know what was in her belly, that felt like number 6! :confused:

Mommy cat and her 5 babies are now resting peacefully! Poor girl was in labor for almost 8 hours! She is so exhausted! :sleepy:

Going to bed, and I'll see if there is a 6th one tomorrow morning.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    Oh my God, I just watched Justice League Snyder's Cut and it's SOOO FREAKING EPIC. That The Flash sequence was so good, I had to watch it twice.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather buy 10 things you don’t need every time you go shopping or always forget the one thing that you need when you go to the store?

Forget one thing. Cuz that means I wouldn't be wasting money. :D

Forgetting that one thing - Since it seems like I already do :tongue:

Check on momma cat - 5 happy kittens! No more during the night! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather buy 10 things you don’t need every time you go shopping or always forget the one thing that you need when you go to the store?

Check on momma cat - 5 happy kittens! No more during the night! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

That’s great! Do they look like the momma or no?
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

No. Momma cat is a siamese. There's three orange tabby kittens and two black and white kittens. Kinda makes me wonder what their Dad cat looked like.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

No. Momma cat is a siamese. There's three orange tabby kittens and two black and white kittens. Kinda makes me wonder what their Dad cat looked like.

Cats can actually have kittens from multiple Dads in a litter. At least I think. My cats first litter had a dark grey cat, 2 light grey striped cats, a black cat, and one white with black spots.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Cats can actually have kittens from multiple Dads in a litter. At least I think. My cats first litter had a dark grey cat, 2 light grey striped cats, a black cat, and one white with black spots.

it's impossible to tell from variations in fur, though. That much variation is easily possible with just one father, but I think you're right in that two fathers can certainly father different kittens in the same litter. After all, human females can have more than one male's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 available at the time of ovulation in which case, fraternal twins have actually been from two different fathers in some cases. It's possible for cats, dogs, and humans too. They call it "heteropaternal superfundecation" which is quite a mouthful, when "brother by another mother" (or sister from another mister) is what it means, but within the same instance of pregnancy. So yes.

Julia and Julio could be fraternal twin half-siblings with different fathers.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

it's impossible to tell from variations in fur, though. That much variation is easily possible with just one father, but I think you're right in that two fathers can certainly father different kittens in the same litter. After all, human females can have more than one male's ❀️❀️❀️❀️ available at the time of ovulation in which case, fraternal twins have actually been from two different fathers in some cases. It's possible for cats, dogs, and humans too. They call it "heteropaternal superfundecation" which is quite a mouthful, when "brother by another mother" (or sister from another mister) is what it means, but within the same instance of pregnancy. So yes.

Well, we’re pretty sure my cats kittens were from different fathers because we saw a lot of different male cats hanging around our house and a few of the babies looked like different ones
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

it's impossible to tell from variations in fur, though. That much variation is easily possible with just one father, but I think you're right in that two fathers can certainly father different kittens in the same litter. After all, human females can have more than one male's ❀️❀️❀️❀️ available at the time of ovulation in which case, fraternal twins have actually been from two different fathers in some cases. It's possible for cats, dogs, and humans too. They call it "heteropaternal superfundecation" which is quite a mouthful, when "brother by another mother" (or sister from another mister) is what it means, but within the same instance of pregnancy. So yes.

Well, we’re pretty sure my cats kittens were from different fathers because we saw a lot of different male cats hanging around our house and a few of the babies looked like different ones

quite probable, then! Now you can tell people it was heteropaternal superfundecation and get the weird stares. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

quite probable, then! Now you can tell people it was heteropaternal superfundecation and get the weird stares. :D

Lol I’ll remember that... probably not but I’ll try
  • Options

It was only 5 kittens - don't know what was in her belly, that felt like number 6! :confused:

Mommy cat and her 5 babies are now resting peacefully! Poor girl was in labor for almost 8 hours! She is so exhausted! :sleepy:

yeah...good idea to watch her. If you think there's still a mysterious lump in there, a vet visit may be in order. Hoping not, though.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Hello... It's Friday! But feels like Monday for me since I took a day off yesterday. πŸ˜‚
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hello... It's Friday! But feels like Monday for me since I took a day off yesterday. πŸ˜‚

Still Thursday. Feels like Thursday because I’m not used to going to school on Thursday’s and it’s Spring Break so I don’t have to.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm already forgetful, so yeah, that one :sweat_smile:

That's exciting!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Sims staring at a camera has a oddly creepy presence.
    6xX0Arz.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    We are going to have some sort of strong storms come thru my area (roughly) tonight. Strong winds, heavy rains, and possibly of Tornadoes.

Never a dull moment - first kittens, now storms. :lol:

EDIT: they downgraded the tornado part, but we still have the 40+ mph winds to deal with!
    Post edited by 5782341b77vl on
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather communicate only in emoji or never be able to text/chat online at all ever again?

Uhmmmmm.... I guess communicate only in emoji... Oh no. XD

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜«πŸ€ͺπŸ’€
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather communicate only in emoji or never be able to text/chat online at all ever again?

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜«πŸ€ͺπŸ’€

I don't know but maybe half of these Emojis!

If I never spoke online again, how would I be able to speak with y'all, can't exactly hop on a plane and just go anywhere... right now, anyways. :confounded:

That's really a tough one but -

πŸ—£οΈ :):+1::tongue:
  • Options
    Oh my God, yay, somebody gifed that Flash scene from the Snyder's cut. HKSHDKSDJHLFGJLJSLAJHFKJS.
    IT'S SO PRETTY. It's so good, I wanna cry. Y'all don't understand. 😫😩 This is almost as good as Quicksilver slo-mo scenes. But nothing beats the Quicksilver scenes. Those are just top notched. *chef's kiss*
    Major spoilers below. Don't click if you haven't seen the movie but planning to. πŸ˜…
    ARE YOU SURE? Click to proceed.
    f5410c3a07fe5dbeea43e55e0f9ff0487ef204b2.gifv
    eab5104e2930f617dd0764f56b83001e17a6ca08.gifv
    4c87f4fb09ba382b934310eb66f704cf9f2ac2b1.gifv
    99121a91501bb751da302e8b01e7acf5f9ad77bb.gifv
    de0a9811016e4acddf0874eaf9e7dcdd3a78237a.gifv
    9e355407c47f7025766325f2c6e066157eb67d5b.gifv

c7b.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Okay so the first episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier was pretty amazing! This is gonna be a good season.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Okay so the first episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier was pretty amazing! This is gonna be a good season.

I haven't seen it yet. 😭😭 Going to in about 20 mins. Bruh, if this show ends up like WandaVision, I'mma be mad. But I love Bucky and Sam a lot so I think I'll be okay as long as they don't die.
    Edit: Alright, just watched it. I wouldn't really say it's pretty amazing. πŸ™ˆ But I guess Agents of SHIELD Season 5 Episode 1 has set the bar real high for me. Now, that is amazing. πŸ˜‚
    Post edited by DeKay on
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜«πŸ€ͺπŸ’€

The former would be like never talking for me, I can't remember if I even use emojis on the forum. So I'll opt with the later here.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I guess Emojis are like modern day version of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics.

If you think of it, the Egyptian were the inventor of the Emoji with the hieroglyphics!
  • Options
    I guess Emojis are like modern day version of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics

In a way, yeah.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜«πŸ€ͺπŸ’€

I used to play a game with my friend where We would type something in only emojis and the other would figure out what we said. I was pretty good at it so only emojis. I’d be fine not texting my friends and stuff because I can call but I don’t think I could give up mafia and stuff here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top