Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    emoji aren't the best, but they'd be better than no communication at all. It would be very frustrating, like being a person who could only flicker an eyelid once for yes, twice for no.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Okay so the first episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier was pretty amazing! This is gonna be a good season.

I haven't seen it yet. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Going to in about 20 mins. Bruh, if this show ends up like WandaVision, I'mma be mad. But I love Bucky and Sam a lot so I think I'll be okay as long as they don't die.
    Edit: Alright, just watched it. I wouldn't really say it's pretty amazing. ๐Ÿ™ˆ But I guess Agents of SHIELD Season 5 Episode 1 has set the bar real high for me. Now, that is amazing. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well some scenes felt a little slow, but I enjoyed the fight scenes.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather get a paper cut every time you turn a page or bite your tongue every time you eat?

Papercut cuz I rarely read. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather get a paper cut every time you turn a page or bite your tongue every time you eat?

Tongue. I read for 25 min - 2 hours ever night. I wouldnโ€™t be able to use my hands๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Why did I do this.
    Igl2gIQ.jpeg
    I feel like me fifteen years ago would be unimpressed with what I've done.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Papercuts. Because I can easily avoid turning pages (can read things on a screen instead) whereas I can't avoid eating for longer than a day or two at a time, and even doing that slows my metabolism to a crawl and wastes muscle. Nah, I can read on a screen if I have to, instead.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Just use a Kindle instead of a book. A bitten tongue ain't a good thing - says the guy, who has seizures!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Tw1stedAng3lTw1stedAng3l Posts: 49 Member
    Seizures are no fun. Fiance has them, and I have convulsions. Like others said, papercut. I do the majority of my reading via the Kindle app on my Android phone anyways.
    About me: โ˜†Mamaโ˜†Gamerโ˜†Caffeine Addictโ˜†Artistโ˜†Hopeless Romanticโ˜†Bibliophile (Bookworm)โ˜†Nerdโ˜†Writerโ˜†

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. - Mahatma Ghandi
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: ยป
    Why did I do this.
    Igl2gIQ.jpeg

Let me guess: the lemonade's free, it's the urinals that cost handsomely! hahaha

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Post number 7,200! :)
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: ยป
    Why did I do this.
    Igl2gIQ.jpeg

Let me guess: the lemonade's free, it's the urinals that cost handsomely! hahaha

tenor.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What? It would be funny and brilliant as a business strategy.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    What? It would be funny and brilliant as a business strategy.

To be honest, before that, I didn't even see the urinals at the back until you pointed it out. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sims 1 item descriptions are a blessing
    5lRo5BP.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather be able to take back anything you say or hear any conversation that is about you?

Hmmm... having to hear any conversation about me would be cool but maybe it might get sad, so I guess take back anything I say would be better and probably more useful anyways. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather be able to take back anything you say or hear any conversation that is about you?

Hmmm... having to hear any conversation about me would be cool but maybe it might get sad, so I guess take back anything I say would be better and probably more useful anyways. XD

Take back anything I said.

If you heard every conversation about you, you would hear what other people were buying you for birthdays and Christmas. After a while, you would get bored, because you knew what you were getting!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Man, it's been a bit of a stressful weekend, I didn't even have time to check the forums :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather communicate only in emoji or never be able to text/chat online at all ever again?

Uhmmmmm.... I guess communicate only in emoji... Oh no. XD

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Today's Q Q is:

Uhh, considering that I've nearly bitten my tongue off before (seizures are no fun)...I think I'd rather get paper cuts, even tho I read a lot :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

I feel like being able to hear everything said about me would be useful, but then again being able to take back things that I've said would also be useful...hmm, honestly, this question feels like a toss up.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Art post.
    a9a66aefcfd150902553a5312f5301258cdde733.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It took almost 7 whole years, but we finally are about to get bunk beds in the Sims 4. lol
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I have a feeling like the later might be the most depressing set of words I could hear. I'll opt for the former to prevent what I could potentially hear from the later if my words get the best of me.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Take back. I have regretted saying so many things in my life. This would be a blessing. Then you could like, test the waters. If you say something that turns out badly. Just make it to where you didnโ€™t say it and try something else. See all the outcomes
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

No brainer, definitely take back what I said. No way would I ever want to know all the things said about me. Suspecting is bad enough, but at least I don't have to *know*.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Just drop by to say "Hi!" :smile:

But now it's time to head to bed :sleepy:
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have super-sensitive taste buds or super-sensitive hearing?

I feel like I already have both. :D But maybe the hearing one would be more annoying.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top