Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth or Landgrabb

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,980 Member
    Other
    why not both?

I mean Goth household is more my alley in terms of like aw i love these people i would hangout with these people be my friend or ill stalk u yes pls if my neighbors were this cool id probably say hi to them

but landgraabs are like everything i hate
    which gives them such great villain potential that i simply can't ignore
    which makes them very fun to play and interact with
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Other
    My own sims
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Other
    I don't play with premades, so both the Goths and the Landgraabs are just sims my own sims see around town.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Goth
    LiELF wrote: »
    Straud! <3

Always <3 However I choose Goth, as Bella's superior genes actually manage to get pretty kids with Vlad without cas.fulleditmode :o Sorry for the necessary evil Morty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    Landgrabb
    I always mess with the Landgrabb family or marry off one of my heirs to Malcom lol. I think it has a lot to do with my Bustin Out days.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Goth
    Goth. The Landgraabs are imposters. The real Landgraabs are from SimCity 3000. :D
  • Options
    FungieFungie Posts: 17 Member
    Goth
    Always will be the Goths :)
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Goth
    I sims 4 is the only game I've played so I dont have much connection to the families as others do. I killed off the landgrabs for a story line so I never really used them. The only goth I played as was Alexander. He married Oliva Spencer Kim and they have two beautiful daughters. I had a lot of fun playing with them so love their family very much.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2021
    Landgrabb
    I like that those guys are like the villain in the series in many ways, the sims bustin out especially, there's so much back story to them, they own practically everything in series, they are the family that you'd love to hate but soo legendary in the series
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 892 Member
    Goth
    I don't play them as them, but they are incorporated in every game I play, either as best friends or Alexander as potential partner for main families kids. I love them. It's strange though, I don't do as much with Cassandra as I do the rest of the family.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Landgrabb
    I prefer rich, powerful, and evil to... whatever could be used to describe the Goth family.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    Goth
    Definitely Goth.

They're one of the iconic original families from The Sims, and have been present in TS1 through TS4. Landgraab didn't appear until TS2 (I think).
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited March 2021
    Goth
    The goths are the second legacy family after my simself in my main save. The landgraabs got killed off in my sims 4 version of sims 1 killing off sims. I’m not sure if I can what how they died. FYI no mods were involved and I play vanilla.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,985 Member
    Goth
    Goths are my favorite pre-made. I do play the Landgrabbs too, so that they can set up stores.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Other
    Goth plus Malcolm! :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,106 Member
    Goth
    Definitely the Goths. Other than Malcolm, who in the second ring of Hades are the other Landgraabs? Wasn't Malcolm Landgraab like the fourth?
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Other
    Justine Keaton.
    LMAO one of the few times this comment actually fits in
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    Goth
    I picked the Goths since I've played them a lot and they've always been one of my favorites.
    I don't dislike the Landgraabs tho, I just haven't played them enough to really have an opinion on them.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    GrumpynoodleGrumpynoodle Posts: 7 New Member
    Goth
    I think the Landgrabbs are evil. But something about the Goth family makes me like them.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Goth
    The Goths loving their story since ts2 and Remi video's made me a bigger fan.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Other
    Lillith Vatore forever!
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Goth
    Cassandra Goth always somehow becomes an agent of chaos in all my games and I love her for it.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Goth
    Goth forever! Gunther Goth from ts3 is my favorite sim of all time. <3
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    Goth
    I strongly dislike the Landgraabs, so naturally I chose the Goths.
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Goth
    Goth. Never had issues with this family, they always have some form of drama and Cassandra is plain fantastic Sim who responds well to makeovers. Hidden beauty.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.