Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth or Landgrabb

Just a simple poll.
ID: L33tP33tNW
she/her
AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

Goth or Landgrabb 210 votes

Goth
74%
Akl500Pauroraael14bshag4lvtams2578Sara1010PIcewolfIceyJCelticgamer0AlexaiTWSimGamer82lisamwittPlayerSinger2010HeyHeyydanacnbrettIsb917simm621MeteoraStormStrangerthanZorgapendragon1980 157 votes
Landgrabb
12%
GoldmoldarimhappySimplyToricharmed4life4wormofthebookfoxybillyMissmagoo2dreamprisonerphoenixstar188thatsnotswegPeralTTNsimmerInuMiroLoverFunandotsNikkihnerdfashionBecka28MyriadSimsorenjiAiHandel 26 votes
Other
12%
WrenryBloosmoosimgirl1010Jeansoogreydonnfallenangel66ChampandGirlieChocaholic523SweetieWright_84SelinaKylespammiechickCAPTAIN_NXR7catmando830EnkiSchmidtKittie885OldeseadoggeLiELFColton147147SeashoreLiviaRouensims 27 votes

Comments

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Goth
    Goth forever!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Other
    Straud! <3
    #Team Occult
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Other
    If it's meant for who we like best, I'd have chosen neither. If it's for who we hate most, that also would be neither. I just really don't care about either family one way or the other. :tongue:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited March 2021
    Goth
    Goth all the way for me. Cassandra Goth has been my favorite Sims for a long time now since the first game. I think only Landgraab I actually can stand is Johnney Zest the one that got abandoned from the family wealth and I like that he doesn't need wealth to be happy.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Other
    Justine Keaton.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited March 2021
    Landgrabb
    I vote Landgraab because I like the Goth family too much to mess with them.
    Landgraab is so fun to play with because I can go "wild" and be mischievous without guilt. Plus, I like bringing Johnny Zest back into the mix for added drama.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Goth
    Goth, they're a classic :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Goth
    I just love the Bella Bachelor Goth sim. <3B)
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Goth
    Goth, they are my favorite victims of choice
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Goth
    Always Goth ❤
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    Goth
    Goth 4evah!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2021
    Goth
    The Goth are one of my most favourite families in the sims franchise.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Goth
    Between the two it has to be Goth. Always.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Other
    I don't play with premades much but I have never played the Goths or Landgraabs in this game. I have played Johnny Zest and the household with Zoe Patel.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Goth
    Geth.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Goth
    The Goths have been my favorite Sims family since TS1!
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    Goth
    Goth, they speak to my emo-🐸🐸🐸🐸 past.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Goth
    I love the Goths, I have Nancy Landgraabs number. *gives Nancy side eye*
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Other
    Villareal all the way!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Other
    LiELF wrote: »
    Straud! <3

I didn't really have an opinion, but now I do.
    STRAUD.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • LazzialLazzial Posts: 159 Member
    Goth
    No context? Just Goth or Landgrab? I'm going to assume you're not asking "Which you would like to push out of an air plane" and go with Goth. If you are, definitely Landgraab. o:)
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Goth
    if you mean favorite premades then Goth <3
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    edited March 2021
    Goth
    As far as premades, I probably play with the sages more than anybody else. I play a few casters, and they progress faster if you make friends with the sages. Hence my casters always get to know the sages, and one even fell in love with one.

Other than that, I've had a few characters do the romance quest. They need to do a lot of kissing and have multiple lovers, so I tend to introduce characters doing that quest get to the npcs that are easier to romance. They never get serious about them though, except the warlock that fell in love with L. Faba. (They hit it off so well together, that I just let them go with it.)

Oh yeah, the grim reaper! I love playing with him. It's so funny to see such a grim character laughing and flirting with my sims!

I really should get to know some of the other npcs more, and get to know them better.

• Chocaholic523Chocaholic523 Posts: 61 Member
    Other
    Depends. I rarely ever play premades. But I've played Sims since Sims for the Gamecube. I remember Malcolm Landgraab marrying mom, and then in Bustin' Out, they divorced. Mimi and Dudley were always hilarious in BO, but they were SO obnoxious in The Sims. However, the Goth Family in BO was also really annoying.

But I do prefer the story made for the Goth family regarding Bella. The Landgraab family tree is just a clusterduck. So it really depends on the game, though I am tilting more towards Goths.
    Opinions are like a$$holes; everyone has one.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0wSZ0g-hej0eCHccSeLaUA
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Other
    I've never played either family. They've always remained just background characters.