Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Serena update

gENIDCR.jpg

7rYcrY4.jpg

6ulVto6.jpg

FcVOVJQ.jpg

Noah had fun by the festival area

liNnG4P.jpg

The Strikers and Matthew Hamming ( no celeb) had a picnic.

aNI3OCK.jpg

Serena too joined the park.

WxvvTa9.jpg

And bought some food.

6Y00UqR.jpg

oJ6oIGk.jpg

She joined in the fun.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    @emorrill

I loved this part of the chapter, Harvey and Penny's date was just so precious
    and adorable and cute!. <3
    I love how you used that balloon as part of their date, great job.

@DivaDoodle

Those firemen sure have lots of work to do
    they are never bored haha. Great updates.

@bekkasan

Thank you, I posted another update today.
    Lovely photo.

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan Linda and Ryan aren’t finished yet just need a break from them to refuel my juicesXD yes it seems he’s old but in earth years he’s like 28.😛
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Bummer it is giving you trouble going to uni!
    I agree that the challenge is worth the awesome game play. I've learned more than I ever wanted to know about gaming and puters and glitches with this game and we are lucky to have so many folks around to help with the challenges, especially the nraas people.
    Your Katrina is pretty, but looks a little Riverish. :grin:
    Glad you figured out getting them to uni.

I figured it was time for a factory reset... of the game.
    I've always loved a challenge and this game has often given me one. In fact, this game has given me the courage to go about making sure that I was able to add new aircraft livery and new aircraft to my FSX game. Yes, we are most definitely lucky that there are people who are able to help us with challenges and problem-solve, like @igazor and others who are much more knowledgeable about computers.

Y'know...now that you mention it...yes...she does seem to look a little Riverish. :mrgreen: One would think I have some sort of obsession with River... :D
    I'm glad the factory reset worked to solve the problem. Now I'm giving them a week to settle in before registering for university now that they're at the university world.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

I have no clue where I left off so I will read backwards today! :D

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I think you might like the fire man career! it's really fun but you need to stay with your sim that is active, or they might not go to the fire! lol

Oh Wonderful Update! I love to see your sims! <3

Gosh what a lovely sight to see Noah having so much fun at the festival! What a darling child!

Good to see the strikers and Mathew Hamming! I don't have Mathew, bridgeport is it, where he is from?

Hi Serena! Glad she had fun too! The soccer always looks fun to me!

@bekkasan Love what you told me about Craven's simself in your save! :D if you ever get the time and wish to, it would be a fun read to know what everyone's simmie self was up to! :) I think you mentioned about it before!
    I loved it! :smiley:
    Can you ask your son to put your bills on auto pay? I can't do anything about work since Lorraine won't answer my thoughts on the matter, about paying you to stay home to play and write! She's a tuff cookie! ;)

Love the pic and hearing the goings on of Mary and Damien! <3 what a lovely honeymoon!

@Nikkei_Simmer Glad Uni is loading! I always love to see what happens in the EP's I don't have, it's so exciting!

@emorrill wowie Amazing updates!!! I love Everything bout the Fall Festival! such fun activities!!

and I love the story! Love Harvey and Penny together!

oooo it is Great to see that hot air balloon up close!

Love Penny's expression!!! :D

Poor Harvey! all scared! well that is very brave to go up when you are afraid of heights!

''Prove to me dear Lord'' :o I have never heard that demand of God before! :o
    God "No! You prove to Me that you'll trust in me!'' and then the diva-goddess whispers ''now shape up man! Penny is waiting! and for Pete's sake, quit losing you faith, we are tired of having to rekindle it all the time! " ;):D:D:D

Gosh the pictures, emorrill, they are so so lovely, I have to stare for a long time!

Happy that they said the magic words! <3 Love is the Best!

What? so are you Sure? tell me truly, because since when do those little pink hearts not mean woohoo? please don't make me buy that balloon to find out!

awww they Are playing footsie! I see it! :):smiley:

Darling merry go round! I Love the expressions!

Wait! :o What is Happening?!?! :open_mouth: are we supposed to be so grossed out by Harvey that we don't like him anymore? Why on Earth would he, having Just vomited, then lean his head against her forehead and 'Breathe Heavily' his hideous Barf Breath right into her nose!?!?! I don't understand? What is Wrong with him???? I'm sorry, I just Can't!

Wonderful Update! but I feel sorry for Penny! I just Know she was gagging, but too sweet and polite to let on!

*gets the protest group shouting* "Bad Harvey! More Shane! More Emily! More Shane! More Emily!'' <3

@GraceyManor Oh I really like your story!

@karritz oh I know what you mean about the clothes piling up! I think the only solution for those sims who don't do laundry for what ever reason is to take away their washing machines1 :D
    I hope it didn't corrupt your game! That's interesting to think the visiting sims were connected to the portal, I hadn't thought of that!

@venusdemilosims Thank you! I love your Alexandra & Anastasia Vanderburg twins! and the pose is so cute! I bookmarked your links to your chapters! Thanks for the links! :)

Have Fun Today @everyone!!! If you are playing take lots of pics!!! <3
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

Yes Matthew Hamming is from Bridgeport, I have just edited him a little bit
    as per usual haha. :p
  • Options
    one more Serena update before sleep

aGaDmse.jpg

Baxter loves to sleep.

cmS5lEh.jpg

Serena and Noah had dinner together ( she did not have the moodlet about kids
    anymore)

EfzwfuQ.jpg

When Noah had gone to bed ( Baxter guarding him), she went out
    for a little adult time.

2fIsIhh.jpg

The mixologist went off to watch some Tv.

LujXlmj.jpg

But she came back later to serve her customers.

YrdYrHT.jpg

dxtSxkO.jpg

iV5C6Qm.jpg

Serena had fun doing karaoke for an hour before she went back home again.

eUJEsQO.jpg

Lala Angelista and some other people out and about.

Good night

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan I haven't noticed any problems with Sims I've been playing in that world yet. I'm hoping it will work well enough for my couple to go there and stay for a few days.
  • Options
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Nine - "Graduation Day" (Part Two)

Screenshot-175.jpg
    Screenshot-176.jpg
    Screenshot-177.jpg
    Pretty much most of the family members looked resigned that they hadn’t brought umbrellas to the graduation. But of course, no-one knew that the weather, after the pontificating of at least half the faculty and graduating valedictorian, would have changed from blissfully sunny to excreting hail-showers.
    Screenshot-174.jpg
    Satoshi, being a roadie, oft-wondered what he was doing with his life, however being as he was always a rebellious metal-head, he didn’t tend to wonder about other’s opinions of him. His attitude was unlike most other Japanese who were a bunch that tended to follow the crowd; making the tried and true their path in life. Satoshi blazed his own path; in essence marched to the beat of his own drummer.
    Screenshot-173.jpg
    In fact most of the Chikamoris tended to blaze their own paths. Now that Mayumi, the one who least liked dissension from who she considered her rank and file was out of the way; Haruo was free to be himself. In fact now that he didn’t have to deal any more with Mayumi who had been hell-bent on marrying him off to a timid woman whom she could control, he was free...to be with River...whom he’d admitted now to himself, had loved from the time they could walk – even though at the time he didn’t realize what those feelings were. Haruo realized just how fortunate he was that his evil mother, Mayumi was resting in pieces.
    Screenshot-182.jpg
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    Screenshot-186.jpg
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    When they were finally in the doors it was not a minute too soon as a paparazzi wandered in...trying to look for sound-bites from the newly graduated. Which of course was stopped in its tracks by a resounding crackle of electricity and a clap of thunder which resulted in a rather strangled pained scream. Evidently the paparazzi had need of reading the following book by the Right Reverend Aster Royd.
    Screenshot-192.jpg
    Screenshot-193.jpg
    CBT%2B%252857%2529.png
    It would certainly be rather en-light(e)ning, no pun intended.
    Screenshot-194.jpg

Flashback Prior to the Bistro

During the discussions prior to the meal at the Bistro, Haruo and River had discussed a few matters regarding what their plans were for post-secondary. He had mentioned, "I think we really should get our post-secondary education out of the way so that we can get that over with. I think it's hard to go to university after you have kids, but it's that much harder to do so and of course if we manage to do what we can to get our degrees now it would make it so much easier on us in the future, wouldn't you say?"
    Screenshot-133.jpg
    “I’m inclined to agree with you. It’s been on my mind a lot. I want to get my fine arts degree before we go travelling. Like you’ve always said, business before pleasure...or shall we say education before pleasure.” River responded looking at Haruo with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.
    Screenshot-139.jpg
    She paused for a long moment looking over at Bebe and Torao who were in the midst of their own clinch and said, “I think Bebe said she wanted to get her degree in technology so that she can pursue a higher educational position – like a tech teacher in high-school.
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    Haruo looked amazed, “But...isn’t Bebe technophobic?”

“Pushing boundaries, my love...” River commented. “She may be uncomfortable with the thought of technology, but if she doesn’t pursue it she doesn’t tackle her phobias head-on and beat them.” River gave him a kiss. “Just like you overcame your apprehensions about how I would react to finding out that you love me.”
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Screenshot-136.jpg
    “I do...very much...” Haruo said.
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    Bebe and Torao were having pretty much the same conversation about post-secondary.
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    And frankly Bebe needed a break from the little hooligans, including little Johnny Keaton. Evidently Bebe had caught little Johnny in a racket. Evidently the school kids were talking about how dense Little Johnny was... “Yeah...we asked him if he wanted the nickle or the dime...heck he’s so schtupid that he took the nickle. Yeah we keep showing that to everyone and they all think he’s slow.”

Bebe had asked Johnny, “Why do you let the other kids pick on you about the nickel and the dime? Don’t you know that a dime is worth more than a nickel?”

“Well...Ms. Hart...” Little Johnny Keaton grinned at her, “y’see, if I took the dime, they’d stop doing it... I’ve made more than twenty bucks...off ‘em.”

Well at least he wasn’t making adult jokes in class.
    Screenshot-144.jpg
    Torao thought that it might be a good choice to have Bebe relax a bit by going to university...even though the classes for technology might be hard, at least it wasn’t annoying as having to make sure that Little Johnny Keaton was behaving himself and not getting himself in detention by asking the teacher about the difference between animal excretions.
    Screenshot-141.jpg
    Maybe she wouldn't be so stressed afterwards.

(End Part Two)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Overdue comments. :p

@Tamijo I'm glad everyone is feeling better from the sickness.
    Yay for Jenny making quite a bit of money from her guitar playing. :smiley: 👍
    That wood ceiling does look very nice in Beach's home. Way to go Brandon.
    Another desperate homeless person huh? So sad. :cry: Jenny will be blessed for her kindness towards Jane, but yeah I hope she can trust Jane...
    I have met Musette Mercier accidently a few times before, but a few days ago something have changed. My heart beats faster when she is near and I suddenly feel so much younger, a man just reaching 58th feeling like a teenager in love.
    ^Aww, that was cute. <3 But wait, was he spying on her? :lol:;)
    Thanks for the comments on my story post. :blush:
    I like suspense in stories. ;) (Usually...) Keep it coming. :)

@Silverofdreams30
    How lovely of Emily to give Harvey doctor clothes, Hel looks so happy to receive them. And he looks so handsome in them too. <3
    ^Thanks. :blush: I agree. :love:
    ----
    Kid sims are super cute when they are sleeping. <3
    Good Baxter, a sleeping child must sleep. :p
    ----
    I loved this part of the chapter, Harvey and Penny's date was just so precious and adorable and cute!. <3
    I love how you used that balloon as part of their date, great job.
    ^Aww, thank you. <3 Glad you enjoyed it. When I watched Harvey's 8 heart event a second time I couldn't NOT incorporate it into my story and I'm SO glad I did! :blush:
    Looks like Serena is enjoying herself at the club. :)

@DivaDoodle That conversation was so cute and romantic between Oakley and Victor about getting a new home. <3
    Quigley and Fern's wedding was beautiful! <3<3 (Good song choice. :smirk: We sang that in choir in high school. :p )
    Cabana's attire... :love::lol:<3
    ----
    Thanks for the comments on my update where Emily gave Harvey the doctor attire. They made me smile and laugh. :lol:
    Ziggy!!! I wasn't even thinking of Quantum Leap...
    ^There ya go. I knew you'd get it! :mrgreen::star:
    Oh my gosh that story about your mom pampering your 7th grade boyfriend! That was cute! :blush:
    ----
    Gladsten's house is gorgeous! :open_mouth: Is that one EA built in Moonlight Falls or someone else?
    Yeah why IS Aiden there? :lol:
    Victor to the rescue again! :star: (Holy fire in the garage! :scream: ) Yay! He got promoted! Nice reward he got from his wife for that too. :smirk:
    Daddy/daughter snuggles. <3
    ----
    I love the word Shenanigans. :lol: And Shindig.
    Lol! Guess Laz really only wants one thing...
    And Vlad scores! :lol: So...it would seem Baylee prefers him?
    Oh my gosh that was so entertaining and suspenseful to watch those 3! :smiley:
    Baylee and Laz think about each other, maybe Laz's plan, as the ultimate slam, for her to think of him while with Vlad! :o
    ^Maybe! :open_mouth::lol:
    Wow...that was an unexpected turn of events. Poor Vlad...
    Yep, she brought out the Watcher's wrath. ;) (Ruh Roh Raggy!)
    LOL at Ethereal liking hairy guys. :lol:
    Drama! I'm enjoying it! :mrgreen:
    ----
    I'm was so glad to read how much you enjoyed Harvey and Penny's date. :blush:<3
    ''Prove to me dear Lord'' :o I have never heard that demand of God before!
    ^I've heard it quite a bit growing up in church so...it's a normal thing to hear for me. ;) It's not so much of a demand more like an expression of longing... <3
    Gosh the pictures, emorrill, they are so so lovely, I have to stare for a long time!
    ^Thank you. <3
    I maaaaay have had to do the woohoo to capture what I wanted in that hot air balloon, but in all reality they were only kissing. :mrgreen:
    Lol! You crack me up! :joy: I certainly could've omitted the whole "breathing heavily" on her after he threw up. I wasn't thinking about it like that. :lol: I was trying to illustrate how nasty he was feeling and trying to catch a breath of fresh air after all that. :p
    Hee hee. I will for sure show more of Shane and Emily for all you fans. :blush:
    Thanks for the comments. <3 They are a joy to read.

@GraceyManor That hair retexture catalog that bekkasan linked to you is the best place to find male hair, along with TSR for me. 👍
    ----
    New story eh? :)
    Looks like hottie alien guy she happened upon. :smirk:
    Sounds like he's been around! :p
    So he can change into human form at the snap of a finger? Nice. He definitely looks more handsome that way. ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Yeah... I find most of them look like boy-band hair. Where's some good military style and short business-style cuts. ~sigh~
    ^You got something against boy band hair!? :open_mouth:
    N*SYNC and Backstreet Boys are OFFENDED! :joy: They'd say:
    tenor.gif
    Seriously though, you're right. ;) I've noticed that too.
    And yes! I'm always on the hunt for short, clean hair cuts and they are few and far between.
    Ha ha! I saw somewhere else where someone made a joke about Sims 3 predicting the whole "social distancing" thing. :lol:
    ----
    Yep. I check my cc with Delphy's whenever I add new cc in, just to make sure it's safe. 👍 (I got burned too badly in the past not doing that. :confounded: ) Glad you got rid of all those duplicate files.
    And I'm glad you got Uni to load up too. 👍

@venusdemilosims
    Yeah I think I'm going to have to pony up for Photobucket yearly.
    ^Can I just say that I LOVE that you used the term "pony up" there. :mrgreen: (Sorry, My Little Pony geek here. :p I think you might already know that.)
    I understand...I had to pay for postimage so I wouldn't loose my pictures from there from showing upon my blog... :confused:
    I will go check out the lost chapters! :grin:

@Karritz Yeah, it shouldn't have taken that long to load a 30 minute video...I'm sorry your internet is so terrible. :( I feel that sometimes with out internet.
    $1000 a month for faster speeds?? :scream: Me thinks you were exaggerating how expensive it is, but please let me know it doesn't actually cost that much over there for those faster speeds! ;):p If so, that's INSANE! :scream:
    I've been enjoying your posts too but don't often find time to read all the stories.
    ^That's okay. I appreciate your honesty. <3 I really wish I had more time to watch your videos because the ones that I've seen are great! :star:

@bekkasan Thanks. <3 I'll make comments over there after this. :kissing_heart:
    <3 Damien and Mary <3
    I've been keeping my eye on them though and they spend more time in the bed than out of it.
    ^Isn't that what all newlyweds do? :smirk::p
    I love how romantic that is too and I am so so happy Mary is finally getting her happy ending. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @emorrill the $1,000 a month is close to what I've heard it costs - I haven't enquired myself. Actually I think the price I heard was about $1,250 a month but I think that is the top price and probably is meant for business. I can't find any information on upload speeds available. It usually takes me about 3 hours to upload a 30 minute video. Then I watch it and find the music has all become louder and sometimes I make that music so soft I can barely hear it on my computer and reload. But this time I didn't want to go through all of that again when the problem music was the first piece and I could still clearly hear my narration over it, the music just seemed a bit loud to me as it was louder than I'd heard it before I loaded it to YouTube. So I left it. Hopefully no one has problems with it. The rest of the music seemed fine to me. I think I could get faster download if I paid an extra $10 a month for it but at the moment I don't want to do that. I'm on the lowest rate and it's about $60 or $70 a month for unlimited downloads and uploads, remember that's not US dollars so it'd be more than that if converted. A lot of people in suburbs around me play on line games so that slows it down a lot.
  • Options
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Zherlap: You left me out in some foresaken field in a place far away...I'm
    not a happy companion.
    Kaiden: Sorry about that.
    Zherlap: Pick me up right now!

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Willow: Is that dog blue and pink and talking?
    Zherlap: Naturally...Why wouldn't I talk? Who's the chick in the mini skirt?
    Kaiden: Stop being rude.She helped me.
    Zherlap: And left me to fend for myself! I'm so hungry I could keel over.
    Willow: He's got a bad attitude.
    Zherlap: Put me down.
    Kaiden: Fine.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Zherlap: How's this for bad attitude, sweet cheeks.
    Willow: Eww, gross! Your pet just peed on me!
    Kaiden: I'm sorry, he still needs training.

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Zherlap: Next time its in your hair.
    Willow: Someone needs to muzzle this creature.
    Zherlap: Just wait till we're alone...I'll bite you.

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Kaiden: Uh...Sorry about that, he can be hot headed sometimes.
    Willow: You don't say...
    Kaiden: :| I suppose you'll ship me off to some military base now.
    Willow: Hmm, I should.But I won't.But if you're gonna stick around to fix
    that ride of yours might want to change clothing, unless you want people
    thinking you're going to comic con.
    Kaiden: Going to where?
    Willow: Nevermind.XD

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Kaiden: Thank you for these...should help.
    Willow: I doubt my brother will need them, have at them.
    A knock on the door startled Willow.She answered it quickly.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Agent Peter: United States government.
    Willow: What's this about?
    Agent Wilson: We have tracked a source of interference with the XJ15 back
    to your location ma'am.
    Agent Peter: We'll need to see you downtown to answer a few questions.
    Willow: And if I refuse to go?
    Agent Peter: You really have no choice.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Kaiden: Looks like I got her into trouble
    Zherlap: Good, now she can go bye-bye and I can take a nap.
    Kaiden: Stop it.She helped me, and we'll help her.
    Zherlap: You'll help her -yawns- this pooch is going to bed.
    Kaiden: What a noble you are...fine I'll do it myself, you lazy mutt.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Willow sat in the interogation room, staring at Wilson and Peter...She
    kept giggling at how nerdy and tacky they looked.
    Agent Peter: I don't understand, what is so amusing?
    Willow: You both...Like I'm suppose to be afraid of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
    Agent Wilson: Ma'am this is serious, stop with the sass.
    Willow: Fine...But I'm not revealing my sources.
    Agent Peter: Alright, you can sit in here until you are ready to speak.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Kaiden: Nighty night Agent.
    Kaiden zapped the agent with a brain-erasing gun, causing him to pass out.
    He took out Wilson as well and made his way into the room.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Willow: You didn't just kill them did you?
    Kaiden: No, just erased their memory...they won't remember you or why
    they came.
    Willow: Thank you.
    Kaiden: Least I can do since you haven't turned me into the goons like them.
    Better get out of here before they catch us for sneaking around.
    Willow: Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    123 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie's House <3 Outtakes of Home Life<3

Yesterday Morning.

Faelie is an exceptional Mom! I had made a mistake the day before, Faelie does still want a daughter and has a wish for a child, it's Max we are waiting on! I write it down in her bio so I won't forget, in case I move on! Dante has it written in his as well, but he never lets me forget! LOL

"an den the monsta growled!'' Faelie loves to hear Ziggy's stories!
    VBpreAV.jpg
    dXkqtAZ.jpg

uh oh! the claw!
    85EE4AZ.jpg

"hhaha It was just you Mommie!" says Ziggy!
    ybUALKt.jpg

Oakley gets her Jewel ready for the day and finishes up teaching her to talk.
    "The most important is watching the stars, honey! It's Mama's favorite!"
    OdkWi2i.jpg
    ECgmwzJ.jpg

Fern is as good as Quigley with the babies, feeding little Ziggy in the high chair.
    pbhaCzm.jpg

The instant Jewel has mastered talking, Victor knows and comes to chat!
    CSTMNf9.jpg
    1g0eSOs.jpg
    ANHlgJq.jpg

But then his precious cries that she's hungry! Victor is distressed when she cries!
    DixLmU9.jpg

He feeds her and releases Ziggy from the prison high chair!
    px2ZB8o.jpg

"Heyyyy You look like...
    1f0Fqfa.jpg

"your Mommie!" says Victor, "Good! your Mother is a nice looking girl!"
    5VAzI5G.jpg
    8sgVCkE.jpg

I think Victor might be like Dante and love all kids.
    m7XHC1L.jpg

Faelie sure does!
    y1velak.jpg

Some mean parent made the teens workout before school! LOL
    wR41wE5.jpg

But Fern is really smart and when the adult says to work out she makes them play catch with her! ;) That'll teach 'em! lol
    D1vGlxJ.jpg

Quigley is confused when the bus comes!
    "Hey, I thought married people didn't have to go to school! This is disappointing!"
    xVgAN8l.jpg

"It's alright Leely, we'll be adults soon enough!" Fern says and
    holds his hand on the bus, to make it all better!
    gf2wd0O.jpg

<3
  • Options
    Hey friends. :)

I originally meant to just send these pics to my dear friend @bekkasan to get her opinion on which facial hair looks the best (we bounce ideas off each other often. :blush: ) but for fun I thought I would post these pics on here to get others opinions as well.

Time will be passing in my story as I roll into the next Chapter and of course that brings changes in facial hair and even hairstyles. :) I don't want to reveal too much because I want to surprise y'all with most of the changes when I post the new Chapters.

So as you read in the last Chapter, Penny expressed to Harvey that she wouldn't mind seeing a little more facial hair on his face. :smirk: And he said he would see what he could do. ;)

I don't want to go overboard on the facial hair with Harvey because thick facial hair really doesn't suit him in my opinion (I guess it doesn't suit most of my male sims because of personal preference. :p But anyway! )

I found two facial hair styles that I think fit him well and which of the two do you think looks better? :mrgreen:

#1 Goatee?

Harvey-facial-hair-1.jpg

#2 Simple Facial Stubble?

Harvey-facial-hair-2.jpg

----

Now let's pick on Shane. :mrgreen:

I remember reading an insult to Shane's grey facial hair on a Stardew Valley subreddit and it cracked me up! :lol: (I wish I could find it to show y'all.) Surprisingly, I think it suits him well in my game - because I was trying to recreate the characters looks exactly - when normally I would never put grey facial hair on a sim as young as him.

But it worked because, look at his hottness. :love:

50927248618_f7be806523_c.jpg

I think in the Stardew Valley game the grey color was supposed to look like a very light stubble...

Shane_Pleased.png

...so now with time passing in my story I would like his facial hair to look a little more thickened out. :) And maybe have him chose a different style entirely. ;)

Which style do you think looks the best on Shane? (I have a little more for him than Harvey)

#1 Darker stubble?

Shane-facial-hair-1.jpg

#2 Goatee?

Shane-facial-hair-2.jpg

#3 Don't know this style...mustache-less?

Shane-facial-hair-3.jpg

#4 Don't know this style either...Pronounced Sideburns?

Shane-facial-hair-4.jpg

#5 Handlebar Mustache?

Shane-facial-hair-5.jpg

^^^LOL! I'm totally KIDDING with that one! :joy: I had to mess with his fans a little bit. :p:kissing_heart:
    Just to clarify, #5 is not a real option and won't even be considered. :lol:

Of course, ultimately I will go with the look I prefer, but it's always nice to get other's opinions on it to help me decide. :)

So throw out your votes to me. :blush: (If you want...)

Happy Simming everyone!
  • Options
    Just realized after a couple hours in uni that the four hadn't done their university aptitude tests which would give them scholarships and allow them.to do their degrees in one go around since each university term.is one week in length and you usually go for two weeks at a time.

So I ditched that particular save and headed back to SV base world "Adventureland (nice n'empty so I don't have to worry about lag n'stuff)

I had my sims do their tests, gather up the dogs. Franz is staying with Dad in limbo while Torao's rottie Hans and River's dark phase German Shepherd Charlie head to uni with them using NRAAS Traveller. Oh BTW. If by chance you are using Traveller and travelling with pets, your pets need to have the SAME LEVEL of visa that your sims have to stay the full length of time.

Lots of fun.

So now I'm sitting here waiting on the game to load -fingers crossed it makes it all the way through with everybody there and tests all complete to qual for scholarship.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2021
    No comments yet, just very short:

@emorrill I wouldn't use sideburns with a hairstyle that doesn't connect to them. That looks weird to me. Other than that, I don't have any strong opinions, given the mustache doesn't count :lol: .

@Nikkei_Simmer Don't use Adventureland in a game that already has the original SV as a Traveler-connected world. Both worlds have the same ID, and the game will get confused. Your original SV may never load again, at least not the one you used before, but a new, pristine copy of it with no trace of whatever happened before. I may have misunderstood what you did though, but better safe than sorry :wink:
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2021
    I may as well leave this here...

At the elixir consignment store, you could see a lonely toad work diligently.
    dUWgAoz.jpg
    Given nobody in her family showed any interest in alchemy and she didn't want to go and ask the neighbors in her state, Gala wanted to buy some remedy at the elixir consignment store. They were out of stock. The clerk explained it wasn't too hard to make that cure elixir though, so here Gala stood, trying to learn the recipe and then make the potion, all by herself. She was a professional cook after all, and this wasn't that different.
    BNWHLph.jpg
    It took her five tries, but finally she managed to get rid of her ridiculous state. And the thing with the neighbors... they showed up anyway. Amy had been Gala's worst enemy a long time ago, now they were friends. Yet, a hint of the old rivalry was still there. Amy congratulated Gala on her success, but couldn't help but part with a few alchemy tips of her own.
    GtuiANl.jpg
    Yeah, some things never change.
    tGHUOMG.jpg
    Speaking of things that never change: Jeffrey Castor invited Gala to a party. First he ignored the guests, then some yelling was in order.
    VIljbel.jpg
    Who would have guessed...
  • Options
    @emorrill

I like nr 2 on Harvey and 1 on Shane, they both look great
    though.
    Thank you, Baxter is a good dog indeed.

@DivaDoodle

Awwww, those toddlers are so stinking cute.
    Ziggys face during the claw! :D
    Oh my, she still wishes for another kiddo they are already so busy haha. :p
    That last photo is adorable, them on the school bus.

@GraceyManor

Cute dog, interesting new story.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Serena update

KnWRHYn.jpg

vM9Fmxw.jpg

Before heading home Serena got to chat to a few sims.

XFk8UkN.jpg

This pub is always busy.

iAr7Jzy.jpg

bV9Uers.jpg

zEnYytc.jpg

sG9V8PA.jpg

ikwBcpH.jpg

DexzGGG.jpg

RZ3b5eI.jpg

Baxter and Noah are best off friends.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    Harvey #2 Shane #4 are my two favs
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Turjan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Don't use Adventureland in a game that already has the original SV as a Traveler-connected world. Both worlds have the same ID, and the game will get confused. Your original SV may never load again, at least not the one you used before, but a new, pristine copy of it with no trace of whatever happened before. I may have misunderstood what you did though, but better safe than sorry :wink:

@Turjan - Yeah, I'm only using it to make certain that the sims that I use get to the University World and back then I'll save the sims (with the university degrees) back to bin. then return to my old save that was in SV (v2) and move the saved sims from bin to the world that I usually play in (SV v2). That Uni-save is essentially a throwaway save. If I have problems with a Travel world I default to ADV mainly to make sure that I can get to the world without problem. Then I toss that particular save in the garbage can (which was my intent all along with the University save.

@emorrill - I'll go with the goatee for Harvey...and the Handlebar for Shane (just kidding)...I like the darker stubble.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 I Know your editing Mathew means you made him 100% better :)

Love your Serena update! <3 If I ever get pets I Will get your Baxter! That's so good Serena lost the dislike kids moodlet! btw when Noah is a teen that moodlet will be permanently gone! :)

Does Baxter really guard Noah? :)

All these people are so attractive, did you 'fix' them all? I love Lala!

next update : Who is That!?! Wow! and the next guy? Come on you have to tell me their names!!!

They are all so nice, I am glad Serena got to meet them! (maybe she needs to have babies with those to guys?) ;)

ok Baxter hugging Noah made my heart break in it's cuteness!

@Nikkei_Simmer great update! Love the grads of course! LOL the poor Papp!

@emorrill love your comments! Thank you! Wow! you got to sing Kiss of a Rose? that is so cool, I love that song! It is So well orchestrated, just the Best! I was imagining all your beautiful voices, must have been stunning to hear! I thought it was fitting for poor angsty Quigs with his moods and his Fern always making it better for him, with her kisses! :)

:) so happy I made ya laugh and laugh! that made my day! :)

Gladsten's house is a copy of the Durwoods house in Moonlight Falls! I think I just bumped out a wall in the interior. btw it's a Good house to have a fire emergency in! A Bad house for a fire emergency is Annalove's house! lol

OMG I haven't heard Shindig in forever I forgot how much I liked that word! LOL Maybe someone should name their baby Shindig! :D

You will see who Laz finally pursued! LOL and she loves him back sooooo much! :D

lol ''Oh my gosh that was so entertaining and suspenseful to watch those 3! '' GF, I was Glued to the screen! :D

''(Ruh Roh Raggy!)'' Exactly! LOL

''I've heard it quite a bit growing up in church so...it's a normal thing to hear for me. ;) It's not so much of a demand more like an expression of longing...'' Silver fox was telling me this too! Yes I needed to talk about it because it sounded like a demand to me, and I didn't 'get it' but He said he heard it as 'show me, dear Lord..' so i understand it now! :) Silver Fox, what would I ever do without you translating the entire world for me! <3

OK I forgive Harvey! ;):D

YAY!!! So glad to hear you say there will be more of Shane and Emily! <3

When I read about you changing SHANE my first reaction was Noooo Don't you dare Touch him!!! but they All actually look great on him! he is super handsome! <3

@GraceyManor great update! I enjoyed it! I love Willow's hair! The style with the agents.

@Turjan love you update the pics are excellent and I adore the frog person! :D

• Options
    125 The Watcher Watches: Fire Station Out Takes <3 3rd Time's is the Charm! <3

First, I'm sorry to dwell on this, but I am just obsessed with my bonobos at the fire station and I want Answers!
    Who loves Who and Why or why Not? :D

1) Vlad. The shared love language between him and Baylee. would it still exist?

2) Ethereal. she expressed the love finally for window loving Laz. and I saw him think love to her!

I could go back and replay. But I kind of want them to retain anything they learned from it all!
    I flip a coin! Everyone gets their relationship set back to what is was yesterday Morning! but we don't go back, we move forward!

For Science!

Take One They animate! Baylee grabs Laz,
    hG3tJEs.jpg

but before she follows him upstairs, Vlad grabs her, and he changes her mind!
    VXVLGd4.jpg
    QJpFTCW.jpg

I invite Ethereal over to see if Laz will talk hearts to her, or she him, like yesterday!
    LPl2zTs.jpg
    Q3IEJUu.jpg
    1OnqN2B.jpg

Vlad smooches Baylee
    9tPpOCU.jpg
    She grabs him for woohoo.
    dhCokBC.jpg

Vlad says "I still love you, Baylee, even though you were so icky yesterday!"
    XTi17NK.jpg

Baylee woohoo's him again because she likes to hear his love talk.
    Teddy cheers his friend on!
    fWlmRUF.jpg

"I love you too, Vlad." And Vlad is so happy about that! I lock it in, to protect it, so Baylee won't screw it up again! ;)
    YlSMY7b.jpg
    2yslyf2.jpg

I finally catch Laz brooding! :D too funny but takes too long!
    fvLn9Ne.jpg
    LQjU0iI.jpg

After Brooding Laz loves Ethereal.
    3aUsZGd.jpg
    LuYOjP8.jpg

Ethereal thinks she loves him! and asks him to slow dance.
    ouomtFa.jpg
    EjXliJL.jpg

Then they decide to woohoo after flirting.
    Fhc0SCS.jpg

Victor comes to work hoping there will be another wedding! :)
    HOAQznX.jpg

And tells Teddy of his Precious Gem, Oakley! :)
    OR8zTQM.jpg

Then the game crashed.

Take Two THIS time The horrible weres transform and fight! And Ethereal comes over to watch it! but
    somehow her loveliness makes Laz stop fighting to be loved by her!
    xliJDvZ.jpg

''Laz you are the handsomest were-man ever, especially your teeth and hairdo!" says Ethereal
    fLX0GEw.jpg
    dR2vA2V.jpg

I notice Vlad doesn't go anywhere Near Baylee! The other day, he was terrified of Were-Laz!
    miYOgo2.jpg
    b2dGBNn.jpg
    TYAUJiz.jpg

But Laz and Ethereal think of each other as hot stuff! She likes super hairy bad boys!
    P32SxVo.jpg
    YlNIObi.jpg
    62VpexU.jpg

Poor Baylee! did I tell you she is clumsy?
    468RzhU.jpg
    OS3lvbz.jpg

"Vlad hasn't told me that I am pretty, today! humph!"
    YbVnRYb.jpg
    8it3lKd.jpg

"Laz you think I'm pretty, right?"
    E9ZAkVx.jpg
    "Sure!" POW
    r5AVanB.jpg
    ZJiUEQ5.jpg

Then the fire man career goes haywire, and resetting the lot, plus Victor plus then the whole town does not fix it, so I quit.
    I had saved somewhere in there!

Third time is the Charm!

Laz once again charmed by Ethereal!

I reset Baylee because it won't let me transform her back to human, and I'm sick of looking at her.

I have Victor come to work early so we can get him going on his job performance!

Victor responds to a building disaster at City Hall, it says a large fire but it must be inside,
    I don't see anything! Victor charges in! And saves the day!
    LxiNGO0.jpg
    d5u276U.jpg

Victor phones Baylee to invite her over (she didn't come back to work!) as soon as she steps on the lot I take away her werewolf trait!
    And I was going to change her icky sleepwear, but she already had done it! :o I just matched the colors!

Victor is happy she is so loving to his friend Vlad.
    and Vlad is over the moon! He loves being loved by his sweetheart!
    blmMVwO.jpg

The next emergency is at the Spa! Victor is worried about his precious Oakley in there! and Zooms over!
    The air-conditioning went berserk and everyone is freezing inside!
    The spectators stay in the sauna to stay warm!
    oaaoVOL.jpg

Victor quickly fixes everything, I guess that is his maxed handiness skill that comes in handy! :)
    tjFl871.jpg
    "Oh, my Oakley are you OK?"
    "I'm freezing honey!"
    And being the greatest Fireman in the world Victor knows just what to do!"
    62ahBzz.jpg

He makes sure his Precious Gem doesn't get offended by any smells of Freon!
    It does make kissing a bit more difficult but he manages!
    2wqunFE.jpg
    ns7w0hD.jpg
    :D

Then he takes her to the hot tub so she can warm up!
    bCjEFmi.jpg

He just totally saves the day! lol <3 I just love these two!
    S4Cxw44.jpg

Once they are all warmed up they each can go back to work!
    "bye hon, see you in a couple hours xox"
    UW5qusb.jpg

"Sometimes I love my job!" thinks Victor.
    l7Cp2Rq.jpg

Faelie got a promotion to medical Intern!
    JFpo01k.jpg

She rushes home to baby Ziggy
    "my little love bug!"
    hjcbOLf.jpg
    XsV77HF.jpg

"My darling wife, come relax with me" calls Max
    "I guess I better call you my darling doctor!"
    "hehehe oh Maxy!"
    iTMTUp4.jpg

I see at the Fire Station, Ethereal has been speaking about being exclusive to Laz!
    I guess she really Does love this hairy guy!
    I'm so happy for her, I make it so!
    NWUf4Ir.jpg

At Last! :)

(now I can get on with my life!) :D
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Loved your updates!
    Noah is so adorable playing. He seems like a very happy child.
    Serena looks like she is having a good time at the park as well.
    Looks like she enjoyed her adult time out as well.
    Cute guy she is shaking hands with!
    Sweet pics of Noah and the dog.

@Nikkei_Simmer Um, obsessed? :grin: With River? :grin: Now who would say that? :grin: Not moi! :grin:
    I think it is good to get their degrees first too. Besides, they can have fun at uni while learning.
    oh, no wonder they didn't want to go to uni since they didn't take the tests. :open_mouth:

@DivaDoodle I was just reading an article about the advantages of retiring at 62. I think I need to talk to a SS advisor. That would give me more play time! I wonder if disability is allowed for narcolepsy and brain fog!
    Comments on your thread for your updates.

@GraceyManor Love the dog! So adorable.
    omg, the dog peed on her!
    Cool reuse of agents Peter and Wilson! :smiley:
    Great rescue and the memory erasing gun could really come in handy!

@emorrill Thanks for the comment on my picture.
    I like both beards on Harvey but I expect I like #2 the best. BTW, seeing him close up I think he needs new color frames for his glasses. The black does not work well with his skin tone and hair color. Perhaps try one of the brown marbled tones in rocks/stones for them. :wink:
    yes, lets pick on Shane. :heart:
    I like one for Shane. I think the goatee makes him look too old.
    lol at the handlebar mustache. He looks like someone pranked him during the night and drew it on with a magic marker! :lol:

@Turjan Glad she was able to brew the potion to fix herself. Love those pictures!

Beautiful evening in Hidden Springs. Sometimes the game surprises me with the depth of the colors.
    50986308222_1d4b31809b_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Karritz Ohhhh okay. I see. Sometimes I forget not everyone lives in the US and the currency is different. :p
    A lot of people in suburbs around me play on line games so that slows it down a lot.
    ^Ugh, I'm sorry. :( That's how it was in our neighborhood during the dial-up days of my teen years. :p

@GraceyManor Okay, when Zherlap popped a squat by Willow's feet at first I was like :open_mouth: but then I was laughing my butt off! :joy: The nerve!
    She's gotta be careful with the way she speaks to the authorities there. :flushed:
    What was your inspiration for this story? :)
    Thanks for your votes on the facial hairs. :)

@DivaDoodle Toddler's scared face expression during the "attack of the claw" always gets me chuckling by how adorable it is. :blush:
    Quigley is confused when the bus comes!
    "Hey, I thought married people didn't have to go to school! This is disappointing!"
    ^Lol! :lol:
    Awwwww! He and Fern are holding hands on the bus!! <3<3 I've never seen that before!
    ----
    Yeah my choir teacher was the best back in high school. :star: She'd pick out the classics for us to sing, but she would also incorporate recent music as well. She had one heck of an ear for well orchestrated pieces and would find a way for us to sing it. I miss her... <3 She hasn't passed, not that I know of, I would just love to see her again and tell her how much I truly loved being her student.
    OMG I haven't heard Shindig in forever I forgot how much I liked that word! LOL Maybe someone should name their baby Shindig! :D
    ^LOL! :lol: If you use it for one of your babies in your game I will smile so big! :mrgreen: (No pressure though. ;) )
    I look forward to seeing who Laz finally pursues. ;) And I would imagine you were glued to your screen! :grin:
    Oh yay for Silver Fox explaining the prayer expression WAY better than I did. ;) That's awesome! <3 I will go to hubby about certain stuff too and he's always so insightful. I love the deep conversations we can get into.
    Silver Fox, what would I ever do without you translating the entire world for me! <3
    ^Awww. That was beautifully said. I love it. <3<3 Cause hubby does the same for me.
    Hee hee, no worries. I am very careful when I make changes to my already perfect sims. :blush: I love that you love Shane so much. :mrgreen:<3
    Thanks for the reply comments. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    For Science eh? Okay. :smiley:
    So Vlad and Baylee really want each other, check. :) (Double woohoo. :smirk: Nice! :p )
    So Laz loves Ethereal...interesting. ;)
    Oh no, sorry the game crashed! :confounded:
    I see Ethereal digs Laz even in his were form. That's true love. :grin:
    Hairy foot sticking out of the hot tub! :joy:
    *Laz you think I'm pretty right? Sure...POW!* <---Oh my gosh that made me laugh out loud! :lol:
    Man your game wasn't being very nice to you was it? :(
    Victor's face shield is shielding Oakley's kiss. :(;)
    Yay! Laz finally found his match! :mrgreen: Cute! Now you can rest. ;);)

@Nikkei_Simmer Insightful about using NRaas Traveller and pets. Hope you saw my previous comment to you. Tee hee! :p
    Thanks for your vote on the facial hairs. :blush:

@Turjan
    I wouldn't use sideburns with a hairstyle that doesn't connect to them. That looks weird to me.
    ^Oh my gosh! :open_mouth: I usually notice that because it bugs me too so thank you for pointing it out! :star:
    Man...I must've been more tired last night then I thought. :p
    Your post made me chuckle. :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for "voting." :blush: I think I like 2 on Harvey and 1 on Shane the best too. :)
    Woah, hot guy at 10 o'clock there in the pub. :love:
    THIS PICTURE! <3
    DexzGGG.jpg
    Adorable!!!

@bekkasan I think the facial stubble fits Harvey more than the goatee too. ;) And thank you for the suggestion on changing his glasses color. 👍 I agree and will experiment on that later. :)
    yes, lets pick on Shane. :heart:
    ^Hee hee. :blush:
    Yeah the goatee certainly ages him that's for sure... (I wish hubby would ditch his, but I think he's sticking with it. He wants to look older for some reason. :p It's kinda growing on me...kinda. :lol: )
    Sounds like the stubble is the winner for him too. ;)
    He looks like someone pranked him during the night and drew it on with a magic marker! :lol:
    ^Oh my gosh it totally does!! :joy: (The creator didn't do the textures very well on it so it looks kinda plastic. :neutral: )
    That's a gorgeous picture. :love: Pretty pretty colors.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top