Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Becka28 I forgot to mention this, but the reason Rocky needed help finding his food dish and litter box was because the house is so big. I placed the basics (Litter box, food dishes, scratching posts, beds, and toy chests) on every floor and in most of the rooms. He has "preferences" for each one in each room, and he's "learning" where stuff is. He's very fun to watch.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Becka28
    Really loved your latest update about Quinn and Rohan. Their hellion of a puppy is super cute - I never let my sims have puppies or kittens because I have this irrational fear that because they are so small, someone´s gonna step on them. Bad Morgyn - go find someone new for yourself, the world is full of sims.

Prologue: the runaway
    A science center somewhere, some time ago. Nighttime.
    YJIKe6B.png
    Ellyn Ember was done. She was going to leave, and stay gone.
    yj4OGKi.png
    All she had ever wanted was to have friends, to belong. But apparently it was too much to ask. Growing up, she had not been allowed as much as to leave the house. To her mother, everyone who was not family was an enemy - not that family mattered too much to her mother, either, as Ellyn had never even met some of her older half-siblings, let alone had any sort of meaningful relationship with them. All because they were human, useless.
    Then she had met Leonardo. rbo7Y9l.png
    They were the same - Leo´s parents, too, had monsters in their closet and blood on their hands. She was sure that her parents would like Leo.
    Well, her father had liked him. Her mother had used her influence to drive his family out of the town to stop her from seeing him again.
    For a time, she had pretended to accept it. But not any longer. Because she had a plan. FWkOSw7.png
    In the dark corners of the internet, she had met someone else who was just as desperate to get away as her. Alexander had an idea, and he needed someone with her skillset to help him.
    OYIxqE9.png
    Ellyn Ember was going to disappear - no, she was not, the one who stays here just won´t be the real Ellyn.
    eGCAHGk.png
    "Your name is Ellyn Ember. You will assume my place and forget ever meeting me."
    E12zohf.png
    "Yes, master."
    AyrWGvU.png
    "Goodbye." E5tNIER.png
    3IRUreV.png

Welcome to Strangerville
    A quick change of hair and clothes and ready to go BelVkVu.png
    Upon meeting for the first time in real life, Ellyn and Alexander hated each other. (They were both going through different phases, that didd not go well together)
    aO7p8Ix.png
    Ellyn: "I hate him!"
    z5Iw4pr.png
    Alexander: "Can we send her back to where she came from? All she does is whine and keep me away from my video games to use the computer to blog about her feelings. I´ve never had one, it´s unsettling."
    wnqwzLW.png
    Christine: "Come here, honey. I´ll buy you another computer."
    7BZEsuK.png
    Christine: "Hisss." (Translation: "That´s what I am dealing with, all day everyday.")

Christine was invited to a rave. Since Ellyn was still going through the mean phase, she was left home.
    tRtRWOq.png
    ymSB9cq.png
    (Cassandra is the only one who ever misses him. Both Bella and Mortimer are like Alexander who? Ever since he moved away, neither has ever called him or tried to visit, it´s almost like they are happy to have him gone.)
    hGsr8Vo.png
    Alexander took a liking of Gemma Charm and tried to chat her up. Sadly, he started to feel ill and had to left before they were able to get to know each other better. 0UQxbtx.png

"Why did I invest in chairs when neither of you ever use one?" aKTslFm.png
    Slightly better, but still, you have a dining room. NJRxoVu.png

Study time, can´t have the grades drop tqMJVv9.png
    zTAL5V3.png
    Hobby time vJS11Cb.png
    Z9H4DuJ.png

Morgyn came to visit while the kids were at school 6KuevRU.png
    Ph89HwJ.png

Ellyn vs a leaf pile wQWHx1n.png
    vIcQZtE.png
    (How is the wooden patio not catching fire?)

Strangerville mystery, part 1
    Once the kids had settled in, it was time to get to business - after all, they had not not moved to Strangerville for scenery.
    5dRQLAH.png

65lOCqh.png
    gAdd8KT.png
    z9s4BUK.png
    ov8XX7T.png
    Well, that didn´t go too well. (Alexander kept breaking all the computers in the lab over and over without getting any information)HKaKzmD.png
    NTuKCl5.png
    Ellyn learnt that magic does not work on the creepy plants uPOskAK.png
    HDnCWwh.png
    Ellyn vs whether or not starting a fire would break the possession. Take 1: success
    4V9QQW5.png
    Take 2: failure kb5gRvX.png
    "I am surrounded by fools." cjobvnn.png
    Alexander tried - and failed - to impress a military person. iKThIMd.png
    As neither Chrissy nor Ellyn was willing to seduce a scientist, they ended up paying for the stuff they needed. Ho4WvYH.png

Part 2
    Alexander aged up to a young adult
    oqxDTYp.png
    He decided to join the army JfYJHLp.png
    ...and got turned into a vampire 9HhG88m.png
    I love the visible bitemarks tfrtTtT.png
    A normal evening at Strangerville, nothing to see here LGQCGZa.png
    Alexander. I ordered you to make salad for when Ellyn gets back from school, not commit war crimes, stop making such face DyuKxjg.png

Morgyn wanted to introduce Christine to his kids, Christine wanted to introduce him to Ellyn and Alexander, and Cassandra wanted to see her runaway brother, so it was high time for a family gathering. Laena dragged Max along, because she did not trust him to not talk with other girls when she wasn´t watching.
    Zm1oLVI.png
    Eb5JstD.png
    Cassandra, who hates vampires, was not happy about her little brother being turned into one IAPzV8L.png
    and decided to take it out on Christine. XIcruWg.png
    Meanwhile, Laena, who was starting to get tired of Cassandra´s attitude, encouraged Laenor to ditch her for Ellyn, who was more to her liking. VRa8SzS.png

Some time later, Chrissy tried to give Ellyn the talk. Sl6Hwg8.png
    Probably should´ve done it earlier o1UX4HP.png
    Laenor, I love you, but where. are. your. pants? Did whatever nasty disease you are going through melt them? 8KlcJ33.png

Ellyn aged up to young adult YpDehsd.png
    XrHvVs1.png
    Laena finally remembered to ask her new best friend Ellyn about her past. Something she should´ve probably done before encouraging Laenor to hook up with her, bbecause as it turns out, they were not only half-siblings, but also distant cousins, as Laena´s and Laenor´s mother, whose real name wasn´t Ada, or even Evita, but Maria Adelise Evangeline Rosier, had been the twin sister of one Edmund Rosier, Ellyn´s maternal great-grandfather. Practical person as she is, Laena decided to leave having a meltdown over the fact that her mother is really a six hundred years old fae to another day, and focus on the fact that her twin is in love and expecting a child with their half-sister. vdrpWxC.png
    Laenor: "So what happens now?"
    Ellyn: "I still like you. If you don´t care, I won´t either. According to my great-grandmother - she is a vampire, by the way, my great-grandfather married her without his family´a approval and it caused a great scandal, as he had been betrothed to his sister. Your mom... Okay, that´s a bit weird." 4LI2qRC.png
    And they lived happily ever after... at least for the next two hours, because it was time to fight some monster plants.
    DrDDP27.png
    Consider me surprised, when the game had no problem with letting a heavily pregnant woman fight the Mother.
    WpWb0hy.png
    BgqYKbg.png
    1vo4DrH.png
    Good guys won, no one died.

Life after
    Christine moved out, as she missed her work at hospital, the Mother was defeated and the teenagers she had looked after were both grown. The thing between her and Morgyn came to a natural end, with both parties too busy to spend much time together and Morgyn growing closer to his ex-wife, now going by her real name Adelise and displaying her wings with pride. No, Christine wasn´t bitter - in fact, she liked Adelise, as they shared the passion for archeology, classical music and colour blue. Were she attracted to women, she would´ve probably tried to woo Adelise herself.
    Laena, Laenor and Max moved in. Laenor - to support Ellyn, Laena - because she was unable to afford her San Myshuno appartment by herself, and Max - to be with Laena.
    The twins, closer than ever R3gRYlU.png
    Laena, Ellyn, Max and Alexander all started university Tel2x25.png

Laenor got a job as an actor iazQswb.png
    926ZVz2.png
    Re3ULsY.png
    ruPXJpU.png
    yX1Qt4w.png
    IFbSfrd.png
    Somehow he even managed to become successful enough to win his first Starlight Accords award E2fvKi6.png

Max made the mistake of inviting his ex-girlfriend Elsa Bjergsen (now Elsa Munch, as she had finally married Lucas) to a party. Elsa, in turn, made the mistake of flirting with Max in front of Laena, sending her into jealous rage. You really, really don´t want to anger a witch whose speciality is destruction. M3bj9vi.png
    cvTr5lI.png
    NMkdqlP.png
    9IWsH1I.png
    "This is your final warning. If you ever, ever come near Max again - I don´t care if tomorrow, or in 50 years time - I will kill you. Get it?"
    tv3ERDE.png
    Afterwards, she decided to start a relationship, because why not? Max approved, because it meant that all of her attention was no longer on him. He loved Laena, but she was scary. rBAnKgj.png

Laena got a new hairstyle. She may have the face of an angel, but an angel she is not. KN7x8gN.png
    Laena decided that if Ellyn can sleep with her brother, then so does she moH9nfY.png

Even though she was, one, possessive and evil, and two, sleeping with her twin and one other guy, Max still married Laena. Better to have her as his friend than enemy. H33VkNC.png
    zbyaQPN.png
    Ap8TvLD.png

Max vs the dollhouse, featuring a cameo from Laenor´s and Ellyn´s little monsters. They will be featured more prominently in the future 3a2xYgw.png
    As he kept breaking and autonomously repairing the dollhouse several times a day, the toddlers would barely react anymore

Wow, that was a long update. Good news is that we are moving forward, next time we´ll move to things that happened at December, learn whether or not Christine found happiness and are reunited with Morgyn´s and Adelise´s younger children.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    GrimReaper1744GrimReaper1744 Posts: 32 Member
    someone froze to death in a pool and all the other sims went into the pool and also froze to death even my iceproof sim died
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Well, dang. Martin’s mother Linda was visiting... then she died too! Ironically she’d been standing in front of Jenny’s grave mourning her, although I’m not sure how often Jenny and Linda met when alive. So now there are two gravestones in the back garden. Martin’s dad Fred is still around, though, but I’m not sure how long he has left. Perhaps I should invite Martin’s little brother Luke to live with the family, maybe once Fred has died, as he’d be the only one living in the original family house. He could be the cool uncle.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    1mPtSs0.png
    HAHAHA omg that is wonderful

• Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    Spring Day arrived to open the spring season. It’s a holiday made for egg hunts, gardening, and resolutions.

The Hargroves capped off the holiday by heading for their first Humor and Hijinks festival. They helped the Jokesters win handily. Also, the lights did that weird thing where they only come on randomly.

06-E97-CC3-2-C0-D-40-CE-91-D9-61049-C1-AD9-EC.jpg
    9-ECBF1-A0-C6-A2-41-DF-9-F0-C-EFE792756811.jpg
    B7-FA3-AEB-AE59-47-AE-A2-B5-1-CBD32486231.jpg
    C1-BD7223-3393-451-D-A8-F6-E98-C72-D756-AA.jpg
    CB9811-DF-7034-47-C1-A6-D4-EA2-C2-C6-A31-D0.jpg
    EFE3-D47-A-B1-D3-4-ACE-ADBE-7-F138-CA1-A9-BA.jpg
    EFF8-CBD4-CEC7-4-BD5-84-F4-36-EA965018-CC.jpg

• Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member

So... I ended up purchasing the Paranormal SP. I ended up making a new character to just test out the new gameplay.

Her name is Taryn Rossi (game generated name)
    JrZ44oK.png
    I really wanted to get a little out of my comfort zone with making her. My aesthetic was based a lot on like '90s grunge :)

It is almost Winterfest so I've spent quite some time decorating her haunted house!
    mKs1Pgl.png
    KOJ2juW.png
    U36R8Kp.png
    3ObSqAq.png
    2lVBuVN.png

The ghosts are always watching >:)
    4p0Y2of.png
    uQn1LS7.png

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how the haunted house (and the holiday decor) turned out. I love me some spooky and I love me some Winterfest :)
    KSspXCt.png

The top floor where Taryn holds her seances...
    yCtM8Ps.png
    MM6lj67.png
    GEedgxj.png

She has mastered her medium skillset and now is working as a Paranormal Investigator.
    I'm kind of thinking I'd like her and Guidry to get together but so far their relationship has been rather rocky. Guess I'll have to play more to see what happens!

Happy Simming, folks!
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021
    @s33man love the look of your new sim Tarryn. Enjoying learning about the paranormal play.

@mightysprite Morgyn is the gift that keeps on giving (although my sims don't think so). Whenever Morgyn enters, I sit back like I'm eatin my popcorn and just let sims with their autonomy do their thing. At least Rohan has stopped calling Morgyn Trash - he used to always do that in the past. Quin has the player trait as he finished serial romantic during the 100 babies challenge but neither he nor Rohan seem to acknowledge this. Rohan is fiercely jealous (and its not one of his traits) and Quin only has eyes for Rohan.

@AngeliqueAdelaide wow - very full update. I love the possibilities cloning gives in the game. I love LAena and Max as a couple - they seem well matched. Max needs the challenge of a sim he finds scary and can respect (he is often so awful to his genuine loving partners). Poor Elsa - that will teach her to be faithful to Lucas. That is some complex family relationships forming! I always love your version of Alexander - my Alexanders are always ugly and miserable. I love the detail of the bite marks too - Vampires is such a good sims 4 pack in terms of details and fully realised ideas. The face he pulled when you asked him to cook LOL. Morgyn's cc hair is amazing - really love the choice for Morgyn.

As to my Morgyn - they are actually married and were married before they met Quin in the 100 babies. The wife is my original NSB sim Minty (not the founder of my current NSB legacy - a previous save) Minty is strong and fiery and doesn't put up with nonsense (in her own save she spends a lot of time trying to murder Nancy Landgraab, has Malcolm wrapped around her little finger and has had an affair with Johnny. So she is well and truly able to deal with Morgyn and Quin would not be able to stand against her (if he wanted to).
    Minty when she found Quin in her apartment with Morgyn.
    6bXhycS.png

@GrimReaper1744 LOl not a good day in game for your sims. Pools are death traps. I suppose it was a good or at least busy day for Grim.

@MelanieScribbles Beowoof may be naughty but he is so cute! I love the shots of the holding him in their hands too. I loved the site I got the pet names from - I was cracking up every name I read but Beowoof was so funny (and so wrong for the puppy's size too) that it amuses me on several levels. I am hoping they are safe from Morgyn :) PS the way to my heart is saying Quin is pretty (thank you - I can't believe how we won that genetic lottery in a challenge) and that you love Rohan - cos I do too. (actually I also adore Morgyn so I haven't made Morgyn go away because I can't be mean to them).

Gray NSB: Slate's story

previous Slate update

Slate has been living in an old warehouse that needs renovating, he has a much older girlfriend Brenda who works in public relations. SHe sees that SLate could be the next big sporting hero and is constantly pushing him to make changes to advance his career and increase his fame. Despite her ambition, Slate and Brenda are very much in love and get on really well.
    fQMzboo.png?1

SLate continues to advance his career the way he knows how - by working hard and increasing his skills.
    O0iXdHP.png

He also works on his not so berry goals - this is his Karaoke club, the Canaries, as he needs to max his singing skills.
    41PWCif.png

Brenda decided Slate needed to update the look he has had since a teen. So she took him to Magnolia Crescent. Franni came along to give her son emotional support - she worries about Brenda's influence over her son.
    TjleiDW.png

New look for Slate
    Brenda was ecstatic and Franni had to admit that Slate's new look made him look like a young adult going up in the world and not just a slobby teen. Slate wasn't convinced - it would be hard to play basketball in these clothes.
    1GXileL.png

Dwight (Slate's best friend and who has a secret crush on SLate) was shocked but very impressed at the change in his friend.
    P0qod2p.png

Brenda left Slate with orders to fix his hair and went off to work. Franni and Slate went to the Newcrest Spa and Beauty centre to continue his makeover. Shari just happened to run into them there, She loved Slate's new clothes and was excited to see what sort of makeover he would get.
    lHTs1UR.png

Of course Slate didn't rush inside much to Shari's joy - she really, really wants to win Slate's heart.
    UJ2fV0q.png
    5QX88O9.png

Slate was not convinced about all this makeover fuss.
    Kb0zF2q.png

The first look was a total fail! "I look 70" moaned SLate ".... a sleazy 70 at that!".
    jVkLb1b.png

The stylist promised to fix it
    ULTWB0m.png

It was almost the same just with more volume - Slate was fuming
    kTrhYZ1.png

Finally, the stylist gave Slate a look he could live with. He travelled to Oasis SPrings where Franni and Shari had gone for lunch. Shari adored his new look, which made Slate feel reassured that the stylist hadn't totally ruined his hair.
    zsJ1Odd.png
    NHr39zA.png
    Like in a lot of my saves I feel Franni as the mother sim, knows what's happening between Shari and Slate even if they don't see it yet. Mothers always know. I also think Franni is definitely Team Shari and not team Brenda.
    pzkK6dg.png

Brenda approves
    Slate's new look meets with Brenda's approval
    WHsAmkk.png
    Which is what Slate wanted - to impress the woman he loves.
    mjkpPPr.png
    3fa7MEk.png
    Brenda had many more plans to push Slate into the limelight and improve his career
    abEWUPp.png
    She sidesteps his talk of family and marriage and moving in and tries to bring up Oakenstead and International travel and playing at the elite level. These two just aren't registering that they want totally different things.
    ghtGMN4.png
    Slate won't put up with criticisms of his home or his renovations and ensures Brenda that he is working away on the surprise he promised her... he puts up with her teasing and laughs back at her.
    oZfVwrZ.png

Akito
    Akito continues to visit his son
    0hFqgh6.png
    He is surprised at the changes SLate has made
    G1mX8C3.png
    His son may look nicer but he is still a slob - leaving dishes and garbage all around. Akito does a quick cleanup.
    yv5OKcu.png
    He is so impressed at how well SLate has managed to get the Sixam natives to grow. He can't wait to see the Fang flowers in bloom. They are his favourites.
    3ZOQOuq.png
    z8K5Vjc.png
    Akito is also worried how much influence Brenda has on his son but wisely doesn't mention any concerns. He wants to be ready to support his son of things go wrong.
    EVz4pZZ.png
    Brenda knows her job - Slate was promoted the next day.
    yGQqZRz.png

Shari makes a move (she invited him in game - this was not me making drama)
    Shari called and asked Slate to meet her all the way out in Britechester - Slate wondered why she wanted to meet somewhere so far from home.
    9wOwV3E.png
    Whats up?
    Xkir5a0.png
    Shari finally has got the courage to tell SLate how she feels and how she has felt this way since High School.She wants Slate to know before he makes any final decisions with Brenda.
    4y6tuog.png
    She grabbed him and kissed him and Slate found himself kissing her back before he realised what he was doing.
    GODT1UN.png
    but reality hit Slate as soon as the kiss was done
    14BVWTw.png
    He was so ashamed that he had betrayed Brenda in this way.
    5w8K5ur.png
    He apologised to Shari and said that no matter what feelings were between them - he loved Brenda and couldn't betray her this way.
    jj6X5EZ.png
    inOdxYR.png
    Before Shari could reply Slate got a phone call from his mother. Something terrible had happened. Shari hugged him and told him not to worry, she understood and would try to accept things were not going past friendship for them. Slate hurried home....
    MJd8hEB.png

Noooooo
    Slate hurried home and found that his father had died suddenly that afternoon
    qXMJMPx.png
    Slate tried to comfort his mother and sisters
    1YIckms.png
    Its hard to comfort others when you are mourning yourself..
    IB6dB7b.png
    iIAWnDB.png
    Poor sad baby - i hate it when my sims are miserable
    2fpNBvK.png
    and wouldn't you know it the Fang flowers bloomed that night
    Vhua0gm.png
    It nearly broke SLate
    dm2weRD.png
    I loved you AKito - you loved your wiife, your kids, your job and especially your cats...
    8oXjChP.png

Post edited by Becka28 on
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    My spellcaster sim just commited insurance fraud. I had her set the toilet (idk why but the toilet) on fire and then extinguish it. As the Sims does, the sims gave me insurance money. I then used Repairio on the toilet (apparentally burned objects work with that spell) and bam! Insurance fraud. (Don't actually commit insurance fraud)
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    Among other things my sim family went on a hike, and saw the first snowfall of Winter.

apu7dWm.png?1
    JyzuAV7.png?1
  • Options
    Today, Morgyn Ember became a grandfather to his 9th grandchild, thanks to his daughter Lyarra and Diego Lobo.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I'm not sure if I'll get the Paranormal SP. I've already had experience of the Scared emotion thanks to thunderstorms in the game. I'm tempted to get Snowy Escape, particularly as it's 50% off!

I went downstairs to grab some food, and was surprised to see Mama Jen there - well, her ghost at least. Naturally, I had to tell her about my news.
    "Oh, darling, that's wonderful! You'll be a great mother."

WUQsJgA.jpg

Having now graduated, and with the ability to work from home, I could take time during the day to indulge my hobbies. For example, I always enjoyed using the large microscope.

FBJbzqX.jpg

Of course, chess was my favourite, especially when I played it with Martin. After all, it had been the way we'd got to know each other better back when we were teenagers! I loved having a husband who had similar interests to me.

CAWFitK.jpg

I also had an ongoing programming project, too, in that I was making a mobile app. It was taking a long time, though, so I hoped that it would be worth it in the end.

GP1UmUw.jpg

The next day, I decided to physically go in to work. I liked the fact that the company I worked for was flexible, particularly when it came to pregnancy and parenthood. I was so happy, I didn't even care that it was raining.

4EJftUZ.jpg

Martin and I arrived home from work at the same time that evening, and Martin decided to order a pizza.

z9JdES7.jpg

One thing that was NOT fun about being pregnant was that I needed the toilet a lot. In fact, when I woke up, I barely made it down the stairs before peeing myself. UGH, so embarrassing. Thank Plumbob no-one was around... Martin would likely be sympathetic, but still, there are some things you don't want to do in front of your husband.

y8cdgSr.jpg

That day, Linda had come over for a visit when I got an odd sense of foreboding... How utterly ironic that she'd died whilst mourning my own mother.

BJmkiEN.jpg

Then, early on Wednesday morning, I went into labour! As the contractions intensified, the idea of the circle of life and death was uppermost in my mind (when I wasn't thinking OH MY PLUMBOB THIS HURTS SO DANG MUCH).

hOUYJBB.jpg

And... I gave birth to twins! (Yes, I did use MCCC. What can I say, I just love the challenge of multiples). Martin had allowed me complete free rein over naming choices. With that in my mind, I named the girls Julia and Louisa, after my mothers Susan Julia Harper and Jennifer Louisa Jones; I felt it would be fun to use their middle names as a nice tribute. Martin agreed, explaining that one of his grandmothers had been named Julia, so in the end we were honouring both sides of the family.

mxrUbUO.jpg

OK, this is so dang cute! Granny Jenny got to cuddle baby Julia <3

lNcgmbO.jpg

Being able to work from home was definitely a great option now that I had the babies. One of my tasks was to be a guest speaker at a Computer Engineering class at Foxbury Institute. It was weird to be back on campus, and even weirder to be the one delivering the lecture rather than the one listening, but I felt more confident as I went on, with the knowledge that I knew what I was talking about.

7OaL3KI.jpg

It wasn't long before the twins grew up. They had my skin and hair colour, but they had Martin's green eyes. One useful bit of advice I'd read about twins was to give them each a colour. I gave Julia the colour pink, and Louisa the colour green.

DeLbfM5.jpg

VFXpMEE.jpg

I soon realised that they were independent little souls who liked doing things on their own... well, as "on their own" as twins could be. I was intrigued to know what they'd be like when they grew up; whether they'd be into "cerebral" pursuits like their father and I, or whether they'd forge their own paths.

NVQsCiK.jpg

Later that morning, I mastered the Logic skill, and with it achieved my lifetime aspiration of being a Nerd Brain. Yep, life was going pretty awesomely.

HAujsFx.jpg

Of course, despite their 'independence', the twins couldn't do everything for themselves. I still had to keep them fed. Luckily they both ate whatever I put in front of them.

us8UXiV.jpg

That Friday was Summer Festival day, and the weather was appropriately warm. Martin and I both had the day off work, and we had fun supervising the twins in the paddling pool.

RLPa7jH.jpg

Although it was nice (okay, a little bit morbid too) having Mama Jen and Linda's graves in the garden, with the bonus of being able to communicate with them still, they did have the tendency to possess various objects and break them. Despite having a great level of Handiness skill, it was still rather a pain in the butt to keep up with all the repairs!

qiX9uD5.jpg

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited February 2021
    Not sure how much time I'll have for a while but I had a few comments I have been thinking about for a while and I'm going to get them out of my system rather than wait until I have time for a major comments post.

@DeafSimmer It's good to see you again! Yes, Esau and Jacob and then most of the E names for boys that I like come from the same book so if that family tends towards boys they'll look very religious over time.

@AlwaysAsking It's good to see you, your simself, and your 50 shades of Don Lothario again! And also Ian and Lawrence and Jasper and Laney. Thanks for your comments. I do appreciate the effort you put into your portrait studio (even more since I started trying to make my own) so I do like to make sure you get credit when I use it!

@Becka28 Thank you for your recent sweet comments. I hope Bruce is happy in your game. I am really liking Slate, not sure I didn't prefer the old haircut but he still looks cool. I like his plans better than his girlfriend's. I love how you've added story to the requirement to have multiple failed relationships. I tried a few of the Rinaldo and Valad's shots before deciding you were correct and this was the best.

@AngeliqueAdelaide You asked a couple weeks ago or so which of your stories I remembered best, and after your last post I realized it's Ellyn's mother that I remember most, as well as the part of that family where one family member killed another with a flower arrangement. I also remember the names Laena and Laenor and their looks but not as much of their stories. Oh, and the first story I remember you posting about Jolene was where she took someone's man. Maybe if they'd written a song about her she wouldn't have...

I have been enjoying everyone's posts! It's just that I read them on my work breaks and then to scroll back through to make comments at home takes more time than I have right now. Especially Valentine's weekend! But I hope you all keep posting and happy simming!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    *Please! Please!* REMINDER! Some people can’t load the thread if there are updates without the pictures in spoilers. This was just discussed a few weeks ago again, with many posters agreeing that it is very difficult to load if folks don't use them. And we certainly don't want to exclude anyone. The rule of thumb is 4 or 5 pictures showing, then the rest in spoilers. Luckily, it really isn't difficult to do :smile:

If you are unsure about how to do spoilers I put some instructions at the bottom of this post

I've been having fun making up stories from the poses I used. Rather than the other way around - the normal way. lol This is the one I made up after looking through J and Joey's poses.

Please J - you're perfect

Reminder: Joey is the guy with 7 boyfriends, 7 girlfriends, and 21 children - all toddlers. :wink: Poor guy.

d63B1ie.png

"Please J, please, will you, please? No one else will do it. You're my last hope."

GAagEHO.png

"Joey, there's a reason none of us will do it."

SZZZbff.png

"What? What's the reason everyone said no?"

MtTzS6d.png

What did they say"No" to? Find out below:
    "It's silly Joey, and embarrassing."

fh8KxDi.png

"But J, you love me, and you're the most elegant man here.

orlqARa.png

You learn things very quickly, so we’ll be able to practice here at home. You’re the best one."

odhk1SO.png

"Geez Joey, lay it on thick why dontcha? Ok, I'll at least do it here. Hop down"

gPgqB1D.png

"Isn't this good enough? I'm sure all of the guys will dance with you here at home."

Dq9Om7H.png

"No, it's not good enough. I told you, I want to learn ballroom dancing. The Goths are going to be the teachers, and I don't wanna miss this chance."

ff9UwN7.png

"Joey, baby, none of us care about that. The Goths are just another family, like everyone else. Did you ask Diego yet? He's actually the perfect one to go."

uEIGrON.png

"No, I didn't ask him yet. It's hard going out with him, he has fans, and paparazzi follow him. Besides, he's as small as me. Who would lead?"

6OtS5Fb.png

"I can come along with you guys, and keep them away from him, ok?"

utt5gVQ.png

"But J, I wanted one of you big guys to learn with me. Then we’ll look more like a normal couple."

Jcn52iw.png

"Ok Joey, if it's that important to you I can make Don go with you. He learns quickly too. Just like me."

L4aHW5G.png

"Don? Don learns quickly?"

W6KMx4U.png

"Ok, it was hard to say that with a straight face."

7pOMzq5.png

"I don't think Don is the best choice. Please J, can't it be you?"

Eh6Jgy2.png

"You have the right clothes. You talk right. You're super polite. People can tell that you grew up wealthy."

FyftXAH.png

"Joey! You didn't even ask any of the other guys, did you? You're just trying to guilt me into going because I'm 'perfect' for it."

Cw4ynqu.png

"Is it working?"

Z4lil3z.png

"I don't know Joey, let me think for a while."

kjNs4kz.png

"Ok J, you can have a little while to think. In the meantime, you should also thank about what we did last night, and the fact that I probably won't want to do that again anytime soon, if you say 'no'."

F5Vtokl.png

:DPoor J - what do you think he should do? :joy:

And now! Presenting: New pictures of Thorne, Zephan, and me!

bqdgA8B.png
    al4I0ur.png

T4yU6zM.png

gaFzTTQ.png

38Ac5Ch.png

Zq31Fw3.png

s2pwHk4.png

3ZjQmjO.png

Cv6tVqp.png

I’m thinking of making one of these my forum signature for a while. Which one looks more natural to you?
    RoepVCl.png

2SWSyvZ.png

And then …..

He grew up!

w2uYCdM.png

HchNPhU.png

2uTswW3.png

NEMQv0l.png

JCGwE4b.png

He made some friends! Zephan is hanging from the monkey bars. On the ground we have Nalani and Mitchell Kalani’s little girl Rosalie. Then Don Lothario and J Huntington III’s little boy Noah (Idk why he aged up with curly hair – I ended up changing it to straight later on). And last; Joey and Thorne’s little girl Tatiana (in a save where Thorne has his natural hair color, black, like he does in mine).

1PS8sbh.png

OqEvoV9.png

ZlO00W9.png

Ok, comments:

I'm sorry if I missed any mentions. Shoot me a pm if I did, Ok?

@Becka28

Thank you :blush: I’m glad you like the poses so much. I saw the tree pose pack and thought to myself, I have to get that for Ian. It was hard to use though. If you get too close the whole tree disappears. Lol I love those same pics of them that you mentioned. If you really want to be deluged with posed pics of them there’s an Imgur album full of them https://imgur.com/a/JO2YFnK

And yeah, it’s so hard not to love J and Don, despite their foibles. Lol, they are part of them, so you have to take them as is. I have noticed that if you pair the two of them up, they do really well together.

It would be interesting to see what you do with Minty and Malcolm. But ok, this is a new Not so Berry challenge. :smile:

Thanks for the little preview of Beowoof. Lol, great name! Holy cow! What a little terror! He barked himself unconscious? Nice ….

Who is Timber’s other parent? I can’t remember, and I’m not getting it just by looking at him.
    Most sims loved Beowoof but Hyacinth Bucket did not approve.
    Lmao, and I see my naughty Don hanging out back there. I hope he’s behaving. Lol

Omg at Morgyn! Such looks! Well, between all of them! Poor Quin does look like it would be fine if the aliens decided to visit that minute. And wow, what trait did Rohan get when he aged up? I can’t remember all of his.

Well anyway, a wedding is on the horizon! Yay!

Wow! Slate is a keeper when you can finally see him and not all that hair, lol. Such distinctive freatures. Ummm, I think I’m on team Shari too. Though I’m not sure. Brenda might be pushy, but he did get promoted …

That was so awful about Akira … he just missed the Fang flowers! Do aliens come back as ghosts?

@BlueSeaWaves

Thank you! I’m glad you like the posed pictures so much. I’m not thrilled with the one of Thorne with Zephan, It looked like he was baring his teeth, lol. That's why I took the new ones I posted.

As for your story. Holy cow! I was hoping I would find out who Arthur was by reading on, because I haven’t gone backwards yet, But that was a big surprise! I’m trying to remember if I read something about Anna being pregnant, and then a little bit of memory waved at me, and I think I remember her having morning sickness. So I should have put 2 and 2 together, but I didn’t.

I really need to go back and find your stuff. How did he end up in a foster home with such an awful person? And what made anna suddenly decide she wanted to find him? She won’t be able to keep Archie from finding out her secret for long will she? I loved Arthur’s trek to Willow Creek. Goodness! I’m glad he didn’t starve to death. Sheesh. Poor little guy. I can’t believe no one was grilling anywhere! Figures, right?

Sylvia is about to get the shock of her life! I’m glad Jeremey talked her into coming in on her day off. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

@Metior_Ice

Awww, that’s too bad about your book. But hopefully posting here will give you some ideas and enthusiasm!

@boombamboom

Where did your Sims honeymoon? What’s up with them now? :smiley:

@Keidra

Lol, is all of that from mods you have? I mean the first stuff the:
    Okay, so I actually looked at the tuning, and the only toddlers that will not cry (their trait is blacklisted from doing it), are angelic, charmer, and independent toddlers. Incidentally, the same three inherently blacklisted from throwing tantrums.
    because I think my toddlers with those traits do that stuff. I know for absolute sure that one with the independent trait can have a temper tantrum. I took video of it. It’s Brent and Brant’s son Jerrod.

I wish you could imbed video clips from Imgur here. They have no sound, and aren’t that big of a file, or you can’t put them on Imgur! But, if anyone wants to see the cutest born-in-game independent toddler ever, have a soundless 11 second tantrum – about nothing :D – it’s here:
    https://imgur.com/BDGHO5a

But I agree. Toddlers can be grating. And when you have a save with around 45 of them, of which you play the households of about 35, it’s a bit much – especially with no mods. ;) lol

@Daephene

Wow! George is still alive! Maybe the game knows that Lily will be a terrible parent, and so it kept him around.

He is doing such a great job! And the bowl cut suits Ray very well. What trait does he have that makes him not like icky water? Geez, the toddlers play in the toilets! What could be ickier than that?

I have some toddler merpeople too. I let them play in the ocean unobserved as well. Lol seems safe enough.

And thank you! I’m glad to hear you are enjoying endless Don Lothario again. lol And thanks again about the Photo studios. Oh Lord, if I ever posted a quarter of the pictures I’ve taken in them … Joey and all 21 of his kids, 7 girlfriends, and 7 boyfriends are enough on their own!

And that just scratches the surface. Lmao. & I still love the sound of your seasonal one! I hope it works for you.

@AngeliqueAdelaide
    Joaquin is married to Luna Villareal. Pretty he may not be, but he is good with children and fun to have around, so perhaps you should give him a chance in the future.
    MCCC married Don to Alicia Dreamer, the daughter of Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer. She is a lovely dark-skinned redhead who hates children but still aspires to have a successful lineage, as one does. Alicia is also very rich, because her mother won a lottery once.
    I did notice how nice Joaquin was when he was hanging out with Marcus and Nalani and their 2 little ones. Uggg, does any kind of makeover fix him? I can make Gunther Munch look pretty good without and facial “surgery” maybe I can fix him too?

Also, how very Don-like. Alicia sounds like a mess, but she’s gorgeous and rich. That works for him, lol

Ahhh, Octavia. Got ya. Juice. I wonder what she’d be like in my game without Get Famous and its oddities. I’ve never put her in. She annoys me because Thorne loves her so much. Lmao. But if I put them in separately he won’t even know her. That might be interesting.

Ok so … this update

Holy ummm … hell! Yes, Holy Hell. That was quite an update!

Did we cover 5 years there? Or 10?

Ok, you know my name … Always asking. I have questions…

Did Ellyn ever find Leonardo? And if not, what happened to him?

Oh, and this is amazing:
    "Can we send her back to where she came from? All she does is whine and keep me away from my video games to use the computer to blog about her feelings. I´ve never had one, it´s unsettling."
    I actually did lol. :D

Why do those kids know Christine? I’ve already forgotten, I have issues.

Who turned Alexander, and did he want to be turned? Is that Christine? I can’t see the picture well enough.

So? Laenor is the father of Ellyn’s child? But they didn’t know they were half siblings at that point? Or they did. I loved Ellyn’s way of saying she didn’t care if he didn’t. lol, nothing new here. Love her new hair btw.

And Laena didn’t realize what her mom was until now? Lol Who is the third guy she’s sleeping with? Max, Laenor and ??

And where and what is Alexander doing now?

Oh, and congrats to Morgyn, and yay Diego!

@GrimReaper1744 – An iceproof Sim died? Well …. That doesn’t quite seem fair. What’s up with that?

@Rosysimmer
    My spellcaster sim just commited insurance fraud. I had her set the toilet (idk why but the toilet) on fire and then extinguish it. As the Sims does, the sims gave me insurance money. I then used Repairio on the toilet (apparentally burned objects work with that spell) and bam! Insurance fraud. (Don't actually commit insurance fraud)
    Brilliant move on your part! Or your Sim’s. I’m not sure who’s idea it was, lol!

@simesmerized

Oh my gosh! The kids in your family are beautiful!

REMINDER! (again) Some people can’t load the thread if there are updates without the pictures in spoilers. This was just discussed a few weeks ago again, with many posters agreeing that it is very difficult to load. The rule of thumb is 4 or 5 pictures showing, then the rest in spoilers.

If you are unsure about how to do spoilers I have some easy to follow instructions here:

8J0Kkzz.png

1HCmPiH.png

HuOMWck.png

h8OOKcP.png

z2zS15D.png

And now I've broken our rule about 4 or 5 pictures! I am so sorry if it slowed anyone down!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    @AlwaysAsking lol it wasn't my idea originally. I got it from another thread (too lazy to link lol just search fastest way to make money on the forums and you'll hopefully get the thread) But yeah in my game i committed insurance fraud lol.
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Well, decided to play my ghost hunter Diego again. I've been trying to level up his Rock Climbing skill, because that absolute mad lad decided he wants to climb Mt. Korebi... And it's all because he's getting bored with living in a haunted house! :o I'm honestly not sure what to do to challenge this Sim anymore.

So he was hitting the rock climbing wall at a gym in Newcrest as I usually have him do if he's getting that bored moodlet, just to keep his Thrill Seeker lifestyle going. Don't ask me how, but he still gets a rush by falling off one of those... while somehow getting bored by living in a haunted house. Eh, I'm just going to blame this one on him thinking something like 'wow, that could've been my death if this was Mt.Korebi!'
    zgRWd4L.png
    Well, this time was different, because the machine broke. He got an energized moodlet out of it, saying he could've died from it? I kind of lost count on how many times this guy has told Grim 'not today', so colour me surprised. Didn't even know Sims could die that way.
    QfoABx5.png
    He was nice enough to try and fix it, and he somehow managed without being electrocuted. When he got home to take a shower, it turned out that one of the Specters was a bit grumpy to have nobody to haunt. Diego tried to explain that he can't be home 24-7.

For the sake of everyone's CPU, the rest is going to be in spoilers.
    Even in the bathroom a slime creature decided to be a bit of a troll about it! So after a little chat about privacy, it was high time to try and talk this one out with the spirits. His ethereal roomies were very understanding, and apologized for their hot-headed Specter friend.
    mEhPWqP.png
    After that, some breakfast was needed... And something different then the usual pizza. Diego often doesn't have time to cook in his line of work, and usually eats at pretty strange times. Needless to say, he's on good terms with the pizza guy since he often tips: It's kind of scary to have to deliver to a haunted house, and Diego knows it. Though if he's going for something healthier, he usually resorts to his trusty hot pot. He still had some leftovers from Harvestfest in the fridge this time, so I felt it was a good moment to start working through those. I think he didn't exactly mind something a little more healthy on his plate.
    NrQiVju.png

So before his next ghostbusting job, he decided to try a new hobby that his friend Tarou Uchiyama (another Sim of mine) recommended... Snowboarding!
    He's pretty new to it, but he thinks it might be a good way to get to know his surroundings before he actually tries climbing this mountain.
    SgjyYBy.png
    hvBuzIl.png
    Time to try asking Tarou to tutor you sometime?
    SXTOxcz.png
    ...Yeah, maybe just stick to hunting ghosts, Diego.
    Well, it was high time to take a break at the local onsen before he really injured himself. The sun had already set, and wouldn't you know it...
    fBNioGS.png
    Turns out: onsens at night are spooky! There even was a vampire in the locker room. Diego seemed quite unbothered by it all, though, but it is to be expected if the supernatural is literally your job.
    ywZzxXZ.png

And after that, it was time to get to work.
    I barely believed it myself when the screen loaded: this was the site of Diego's first job where he was hit by lightning! Ah, memories... That sure was an 'electrifying' experience. :D But in all seriousness, it was pretty funny to see this one again. The client literally didn't stop calling my poor ghost hunter for all kinds of activities for at least a few weeks after the job was done. Oh well, it did save me some time to not have him have to do an introduction, and get straight to that reassure interaction. I dunno, I like to give my mediums at least have the same kind of 'bedside manner' idea as doctors: it should be kind of common place to not go straight to exorcising unless someone's life is in direct danger.
    Ts2uMpg.png
    Of course, this poor client is much more easily scared then your average medium. "I swear, I saw that doll move! B-but, that's impossible... right? I have no idea where that thing came from anyways."
    vEPhZaJ.png
    "It's not impossible at all, and good that you called the agency when you did. That could've very well gotten out of hand. Don't worry, I'm a professional and I've got this."
    BgSgboW.png
    Diego definitely has opinions about creepy dolls.
    KHswcup.png
    "Outta this house!" Wait- it technically already is... Er, outta this garden?
    QiOPNIs.png
    "Hey bro, could you please leave? Not everyone is as chill with Specters floating around as I am, and you're kind of scaring this poor guy."
    9zA1V2l.png
    "Trying to possess me? Haha, that's cute."
    H6tFmIv.png
    Eventually, the Specters got the picture, and peace was restored to this cute little Windenburg house. No, seriously, why is it always these little European towns that creepy stuff happens in? I had better be careful on my own countryside. :D

After getting home, Diego played some Party Frenzy with the Specters in his house to wind down. For the record: he won. He's a bit of a noob, but it turns out that the Specters are bigger noobs.
    fdV6znc.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Becka28
    The only thing about baths that irritate me is that they leave puddles on the floor after they do the splashing animation. Cute, but it tends to leave the puddle under the bathtub, not to the side of it, with certain ones, so we end up with Sims trying to mop the puddle and stopping partway to the bathroom as they realise the puddle is unroutable. It is vexing.

Dragon is working out okay. The problem is, I'm stubborn and don't use it as often as I should. xD I mean, something shifted in my wrist and set my entire arm numb, and yet I'm typing right now when my arm is still trying to be numb. Yeah. I'm a bloody genius for sure.

@AlwaysAsking
    No, actually, that's inherent in the game. Pushed to a point, often they will still throw a tantrum or whatever, but not nearly as easily as other toddlers. I have a mod that blacklists all traits from doing it except fussy. Hilda still tried to throw a tantrum, but her bladder need had to get pretty darn low before she did it. AND she queued it AFTER the potty action, sooo... I can't complain much.

I suspect there's some sort of override somewhere in the tuning that makes them capable of throwing a fit even if they are blacklisted from doing it in certain circumstances or something. Either that or this is one of those tunings that's literally defined in 800 places for no good hekkin reason, whichever.

Anyway so I learned all about pet cheats today because I miss Ezio so I moved him and Drake back in and regretted almost immediately because Mayor Whiskers is The most ill-behaved animal in the game. I don't know what it is about that cat, but you move him in and he's immediately either trying to eat people food, or scratch your nice couch. CAS cats take so long to misbehave and they probably only do it because desperation. Diaval didn't do it until he was hungry one day and there was fruit salad like right there. And then he took correction immediately and instantly learnt not to do that from one lecture, whereas Mayor likes to hiss at people for lecturing him. I like the cat, but man he is an unbelievably big pain in the butt. Ezio used to be able to get him to take correction from him, but my friend started questioning it and suddenly it stopped working, and now Mayor will defy even Ezio.

So I figured out how to cheat him into being a decently behaved cat, and that was enlightening. Post later though, I'm beat. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm procastinating again, since the ww2 has popped up in my calender. :# it's still 3-4 sims weeks ahead, but my motivation is really low right now with this savegame.

So I started a new savegame. In the other thread about the beloved couples I have posted new pics about my personal favourite couple of all times: Charlotte and Tomax. I really had fun with them again, even when it was just for the pictures. In the other saves they are more supporters, but now they have their very own savegame. It is not really a story savegame, I just want to play with them through all the aspirations, complete the collections and want to unlock everything. I guess I will busy for a while. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Becka28
    Laena loves Max, but what she loves more is doing whatever she wants. Others just have to learn with the consenquences.
    Elsa may be incorrigible - last I saw her, she was flirting with Johnny Zest. To be fair, Lucas aged up to young adult with paranoid trait, so he may get tiring to be around.
    I edited Alexander a bit - he always ages up with Bella´s mouth, what does not look good at all on a male, but his appearance is mostly natural. He rolled active as his third trait, so he has become really muscular, which probably makes him look better. This version of Alexander is the happiest, though the one Christine used to know growing up wasn´t too bad either, even if he married a child-hating, kleptomaniac mermaid. Ellyn really hopes that Alexander never asks her what happened to him on her timeline, because it´s not a nice story (he went mad, after falling in love and marrying someone who turned out to be his illegitimate daughter, whose mother had never mentioned her. Since that girl was Ellyn´s cousin, she knows that story well, even though it happened decades before her birth.
    Morgyn is always fun to dress - in theory, that is. In reality it´s a pain, because what I want to put on him usually isn´t either available for male frame, or just doesn´t look good on him. It´s even worse, now, because - spoiler - the dumb thing fell in love with the climbing machine and looks like a bodybuilder now, which meant replacing half of his wardrobe.
    Minty looks fierce.

@Daephene
    It´s the same story - it was Ellyn´s mother that killed her sister with a poisoned flower arrangement, officially to take vengeance in the name of her niece, whose life her sister had ruined, but really mostly just because she had never liked her sister and it was a convinient excuse to get rid of her. Lovely woman, that Antoinette, isn´t she? (I need to change my avatar, because I see her judging me every time I write bad things about her)
    I remember your comment about Jolene and the song. This Jolene took the man, married him, and decided a week later that chasing him had been the fun part, but now that it was over, she had no use for him anymore. Away he went, never to be seen again.

@AlwaysAsking
    I have no other advice about Joaquin than to never, ever take the glasses off him. They are tinted for a reason.
    Thorne and Octavia area always flirting whenever my celebrity sims attend Starlight Accords, so I asume they love each other in this world too.
    About this update: 2, maybe 3 years, as Ellyn´s children are still toddlers at the moment, though they will age up next time I´ll play her. Different storylines are taking place at the same time, like for example my next 2 or three updates will cover the same time period, just from the point of view of different characters. The ones I am not currently focusing to are frozen in time, just going through their everyday routines until I return to them. Funny thing is that I was just today thinking about how old Lorelai might be, given that she is the oldest and all of her younger siblings are now young adults - I think she is around 27-28. But keep it in mind that what happened in my game today is not what I am currently posting about, though we´re getting there eventually. Lyarra and Diego having a baby was a spoiler, last you guys saw Lyarra she was a child herself, something she obviously is not anymore, and Diego did not knock up a teenager either. (If you love to ask, then I love to answer to questions and explain stuff)
    Under spoilers, because it´s getting long:
    No, Ellyn did not find Leonardo. At this point, she does not even know that Christine knew Leonardo (well, kind of knew, as they have met maybe twice or trice in life but as Leo used to be obsessed with Ellyn, he would babble about her to everyone willing to listen). Ellyn has only ever met two of Leo´s sisters - Cecilia and Ophelia - that she used to go to school with, and heard of his step-brother Kurt, whom he adored, but as neither of the girls is here and Kurt hardly ever leaves Sulani, there is no one around to ask. Poor Ellyn doesn´t even know that her own brother Aedion is here, because Aedion left no adress before vanbishing into the night and as they look nothing alike, no one at Christine´s club ever realized that they are related (and you can bet that Laena is not keen on mentioning some dude that beat her on a duel. she would rather shave off her hair than admit that she is not the best.). Though when she finds Kurt (and she will, because she saw him at club. again, spoilers), she will likely find Aedion too, as they are neighbours.
    Why did Christine never mention Leonardo to her? Christine, having never met Ellyn until now, believes his past friendship with her to be one-sided and completely in his head. Plus this little detail that Christine doesn´t really know where Leonardo is, either, last time she saw him was around the same time Ellyn did, several years ago. She has some vague ideas, but no number to call to.

Alexander might not have had the happiest childhood. I don´t know what his problem was, but he was always either tense or sad when I saw him as a kid. Laena actually tried to hang out with once when they were children, as they were practically neighbours, but he refused to talk to her and kept making faces. Who knows how the story might have gone, had he been friendlier back then.
    Which kids are you talking about? Laena and Laenor? She was dating their dad Morgyn at the time. Ellyn and Alexander? Alexander hired her to pretend to be his mom to make people less suspicious of two teenagers moving to Strangerville. Leonardo? Christine is his biological half-sister, though Leo thinks that she is his niece (despite being much older than him), because Chrissy was raised by her and Leo´s oldest half-sister, Lucille (there are too many half- and step-siblings involved to count. I really need to finish the family tree I started some time ago). Some other kids?
    Alexander was turned by Lilith, and that´s because he kept asking to. Christine is both unable to turn people and morally opposed to it, having never felt really comfortable as a vampire despite having been born as one. But as Alexander kept asking, and remembering how devastated Lucille had been when he died on their original timeline (Lucille´s daughter Lexi is named after him, he died of old age while she was pregnant with her), she eventually contacted someone willing to turn him. At the moment, Alexander is living at Forgotten Hollow with Laena and Max, when he is not following Christine around. He really acts like Christine is his mother - somehow he has even managed to convince Christine´s parents, because he shows up at both Gideon´s and Lucille´s relationship panel as their grandchild. Don´t know how, because Alexander´s family tree still lists Bella and Mortimer as his parents. But as both Gideon and Lucille adore him, which kept him from being murdered by Esme over a stupid thing he did, because if Lucille says "No", then Esme listens, it´s something I can live with. (Really, it wasn´t Alexander´s fault. What was Gunther thinking, walking into a vampire clan meeting, in the middle of the night? Alexander was trying to be helpful.)
    Children, in plural. Ellyn had quaduplets, like her brother Aedion has. Looks like it runs in the family, only Ellyn´s are three boys and one girl, while Aedion´s are three girls and one boy. At least they are manageable in Sims 4, while in Sims 3 I was already tearing my hair out with one toddler. And yes, Laenor is the father. They look mostly human at the moment, with no claws or fangs, though some do have slightly pointed ears.
    About Laena not realizing that her mother is a fae. She had never seen Adelise´s (Evita´s) wings, and had barely seen Adelise herself since she was a toddler (Morgyn and Adelise divorced right after Laena and Laenor aged up to children). Outside her family, the only part-fae she had ever met was Aedion, who, while the most fae-like of his siblings, is still very mixed (Aedion´s father was a human, while from Antoinette´s side he has fae, vampire and witch blood). And even Laena´s own siblings aren´t all the same - Lorelai and Loras both look fully human, Lyarra can pass for a human if she dyes her white hair and only Laena, Laenor and Lyanna are visibly something else. Laena would like to believe that she knows everything, but there are things she does not.
    Laena followed her cousin Angelique´s footsteps into bigamy and married both Max and Alexander. Your question makes me realize that I forgot to add the part about Laena and Alexander getting married at an underground gym/storage room, because what´s more romantic than to exchange vows wearing your sweaty workout clothes?
    zDv44jX.png
    evh0xDv.png

Oh, I almost forgot: Lack of available gentlemen must have gotten to Joey, because he married a girl instead. A girl one of my sims was kind of seeing. It´s alright, it´s his own faulth for not making up his mind and asking her to be his girlfriend while she was still single. Joey is still family friend and my sim has a boyfriend now, so really, no harm done. Just a funny fact.

Hopefully I answered to every question

On unrelated note, posting old pics has made me see how bad the skintones used to be. Everyone is so yellow. I didn´t notice it at the time, but compared to how they look right now, the difference is huge.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2021
    Minor updates from the random happenings in the Hargroves’ lives:

Kaylyn has a new friend. His name is Adrian, and he’s quite handsome. She is a teen and he is a young adult, so it’s purely platonic for now. But there may be a romantic future for them when she ages up considering they have such great chemistry. After only two conversations, they are great friends. That is exactly how Simon and Kali were when they met.

Anyway, Kaylyn invited Adrian over to meet her parents. She cooked fish tacos for the occasion. Poor Adrian came over in a sad mood, but lit right up when he saw Kaylyn through the door.

5-ACAC867-CE7-F-4-FB6-8556-833-EDB702-ADF.jpg

They had a quick chat outside, and Kaylyn was able to uplift his spirit. Coincidentally, the same thing happened when Simon and Kali met.

086-A5-BE7-958-F-4-C03-8-EFD-A2-C177487-E08.jpg

5-D9-B0-B6-F-8-E8-D-4-E02-9-BB0-428-D3-F269732.jpg
    5-DAE86-D2-D6-D1-47-D9-BA7-D-60-F4-CDAF4-D6-E.jpg
    A05-C3-D47-F5-D7-4-C75-9595-1-C4-ED9577-B15.jpg
    6679-CCAB-0-E06-4243-842-D-982447-D33-D56.jpg
    89-BB6-BCA-3-C68-4-AAF-ADED-7-ABF9164-B87-D.jpg

(Flashback to when Kaylyn first met Adrian while walking to sing karaoke in San Myshuno, where Adrian just happened to be protesting something or other.)

CD2-B27-ED-4008-4-CAA-B521-B1901-C8-F790-F.jpg

498-A6056-96-A8-4758-BC5-D-1-C474-F8-E6-CEA.jpg
    E7-BA1-E6-A-E29-C-410-C-93-CC-F40-C094-F62-B4.jpg

(And another flashback to their second meeting, where he met Soraya.)

76751-C35-1040-4-E7-E-88-FC-AEC9-DFC13553.jpg
    AE4-E1604-1734-4-BAE-A10-F-A12-DB10-E02-F3.jpg

Adrian made a good impression on the family. Simon and Kali like him! Simon even invited Adrian to be a member of the Brainy Guild, a new club he started. It gives Simon’s friends a chance to work on their handiness, programming, and video gaming skills.

488-ADED7-FEF9-4-FC0-9758-F43-B5-F0217-B6.jpg

AA3-B5-E5-C-1-BD8-4345-990-C-F6361-E4-D4-AD0.jpg
    C277-FC98-3-BAD-4-B00-B268-9-A3-B910299-D7.jpg

Soraya has become a popular content creator. She maxed out her media production skills, and made thousands for the family editing videos the family records for their social media channel.

F8-D10-C1-F-E87-C-49-C8-8597-572-AE80-BD83-A.jpg

Spring is here, and the warmer weather inspired the family to visit a new, lovely national park in Oasis Springs.

052238-DC-C298-47-A0-933-D-98-E926-ED8-EF1.jpg
    E00-AAD5-B-6-D71-41-B8-BE4-F-C6-B4-B15-CCAB2.jpg

675-D3741-13-A4-4594-9-DF9-9-B5254-FD10-C4.jpg
    D158-E027-934-C-43-D1-B147-47-ADAED292-BC.jpg
    FDECA84-A-59-D3-47-A8-BA6-B-F86-FC070661-C.jpg

Despite its beauty, they were the only people there. They’re trying to be more social this year, and hang out with more of the new families they’ve been seeing out and about lately. They headed to another park and made some connections.

1-B301843-B925-4948-ABEA-D1-E760-A7-A7-D7.jpg
    1-B5-E64-B7-0-AC9-424-D-9596-D70-BD71-DC253.jpg

7-EF2-FDFD-F9-C8-4-BAB-BC30-D3-E90-AF3684-C.jpg
    9-C1-A0-A00-D43-D-416-D-9448-5-E8-ADA65701-F.jpg
    B53-FA236-69-DA-44-B3-AF80-B7-E92-C112051.jpg
    B7-B05-D26-7964-44-A2-BE19-359-D343-DE713.jpg
    E22-F344-D-F3-D8-4664-B49-E-4-A562-ADA1-B4-B.jpg
    E3-EF163-D-9497-42-AC-8-BAC-5565032-BEFEC.jpg
    FC8998-EB-BE66-4578-8-A2-F-886724-E80-F10.jpg
    FF9121-EC-A7-B2-4748-BDD7-95-C841-F9-DE5-C.jpg

Soraya found some new friends to invite to join her new club, Kids Rule (*name subject to change). They will meet at parks mostly to play chess and on playground equipment.

0-F70-E567-BE3-E-4-FA4-B728-9389-B23-B6-E07.jpg
    454-C1-CAF-2-FC7-460-C-AC4-C-C3-D867455-C18.jpg
    92-D7452-E-D906-487-D-A779-039-C1-E2-E2-BAF.jpg
    B9-DCA75-B-C584-41-A8-AF62-807-CE4589-F4-C.jpg
    CA75-DC88-A1-C5-4591-8469-0-DE20-F9-BD550.jpg
    E8-EA0712-D285-4-AA9-9471-426-DB7732-E66.jpg

19-EF7-D75-4-D8-E-4-D3-F-B10-F-3-EEF7655-CADA.jpg
    660186-A1-CA54-4-CD4-A41-F-7044-D539-B656.jpg
    9452-F01-C-A4-CC-4-BE8-B1-AE-63617368479-B.jpg
    D8-CFE490-A35-F-4-FCA-8266-A80072407442.jpg
    E873-C573-407-D-4-F6-B-80-E7-9840-FCD94-FE2.jpg
    Post edited by Sepia on
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

So at the end of this I will type out all of the cheats and stuff that I found for pets, because maybe somebody else could use it. But let's just suffice to say that Mayor made me really mad.

TS4-x64-2021-02-10-19-28-18.jpg
    After her brother stole her toy, Hilda stole his. Which I found actually kind of amusing, because it was like wow I can't even be mad at her for doing that because you did it to her first little meanie.
    TS4-x64-2021-02-10-19-56-15.jpg
    I got tired of trying to get Avery to lose weight, so I just got her a instant lean potion because it was faster and she had the points so it was like why not. She looks a lot better, more right.

TS4-x64-2021-02-10-19-58-17.jpg
    Freya came over, she was in her second trimester in this one, and of course the first thing she decided to do after talking to Cecily was go play on the basketball court. I'm actually not entirely sure why pregnant Sims are allowed to do that, but I guess that's none of my business…

TS4-x64-2021-02-10-21-57-28.jpg
    I know they are probably not actually flirting with the plant, but it sure as heck looks like they are. And then I was like, Cecily what are you doing you have like a wife and stuff, if I remember correctly she ran off to go flirt with Avery so it was almost like she was like yeah you're right, I do.

TS4-x64-2021-02-10-21-58-47.jpg
    I keep saying this family is a very touchy family, because they're hugging each other every time I turn around. It's probably just weird to me because my family doesn't really hug.

TS4-x64-2021-02-10-22-00-21.jpg
    Cecily still manages to read Hilda to sleep. That's cool.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-01-04-29.jpg
    Avery got a money tree and planted it. Because you know they don't make enough money off this garden already…

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-01-28-53.jpg
    Hilda has taken to dancing after a bath, like her aunt Bryn used to. I got accustomed to that happening every time we bathed the child so it's nice to see that it's back. I don't know how you got that word out of what I said Dragon, but I promise we do not baste our children...

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-01-45-04.jpg
    When Hilda first met him, she didn't seem to have too much trouble talking to Caleb which was interesting because he was a stranger to Gabriel. And then suddenly, the game decided she had trouble talking to Caleb. I'm telling you the Sims is Skynet.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-02-11-34.jpg
    What is it with the Sims that married the super powerful spellcasters going like oh my God this is magic, what? Yeah, magic, you knew that.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-02-15-59.jpg
    I got tired of Avery and Cecily's hairstyles so I changed them. And had to get into the color swatches for Cecily's hair, the new one, to change the color to be more of a golden blonde instead of cheese. We don't like cheese hair.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-02-21-21.jpg
    I have no idea what Caleb said to her but whatever it was Hilda was not happy with it.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-02-28-58.jpg
    Cecily licensed another song, she has four of them that she can license whenever she wants, but never has any of them licensed mostly because I forget.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-03-19-01.jpg
    See? More random hugs.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-21-31-39.jpg
    Gabriel was over here trying to set things on fire. Fortunately he didn't manage it.

TS4-x64-2021-02-11-21-43-18.jpg
    I get on a roll and Dragon is like what the heck you say because I slurred my words all together and I'm just like why can't you understand me which is funny because it caught that entire sentence even though I purposely slid it together. Anyways Cecily's twin came over, and I'm really not interested in teaching Dragon how to spell his name again so I was not going to use it. On the bright side he got to talk to Gabriel for a little bit, I think Hilda was already asleep.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-05-28-33.jpg
    And then I rebuilt the house because it was making me mad and changing the house keeps things interesting and fresh feeling, which is a good thing because I started getting bored. Which I'm not surprised about just annoyed. It's like I've gotten so far on this and now you want to get bored really?

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-06-03-52.jpg
    Ezio came over, and his name is like Morgyn's and Dragon remembers how to spell it every time I say it now, that's good.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-06-29-17.jpg
    He actually took the time to go hunt down both of the kids and talk to them, so he did get to meet them both that time. Unlike Drake who spent like two days talking only to Gabriel. There are times when Drake's Sim does things and I'm like Drake would never do that. How rude.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-06-45-23.jpg
    It's pretty cute when the toddlers are playing with the toys because they will snuggle them, it's adorable.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-07-06-34.jpg
    I lost track of Cecily and Avery, and I found them, very busy… Fortunately neither of the kids needed anything, but to be honest even if they did it wouldn't really matter because my Sims don't raise their children anyway.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-17-48-27.jpg
    Now we are randomly hugging Nana. Gabriel has a negative relationship with Nana and I don't know what he did. I think he probably did the call names interaction too many times.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-17-52-26.jpg
    Hilda got the whim to be read to, so we asked Cecily because she wasn't doing anything anyway. Except playing the guitar constantly, that's pretty much all she does actually.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-18-51-20.jpg
    And then it was Hilda's birthday. Also, I gave Cecily and Avery outfits from the paranormal pack, so occasionally they both look like 70s kids. Far out.

hilda2.png
    Hilda after her makeover. She's really cute, and I keep mistaking her for Freya, because she and Freya are the only ones in this legacy so far that have short dark hair.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-19-14-32.jpg
    Once again Bryn was nearby and Cecily rolled the whim to talk to her, but this time she wasn't halfway across the map so we actually went to go say hi. She's always walking around but doesn't ever come by, actually kind of weird.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-19-48-54.jpg
    Enunciate Kendra, enunciate… So Diaval got hungry and Cecily didn't make his food fast enough for him I assume because he started eating human food. But he instantly took correction, and immediately learned not to do that from one lecture.

And this is why Mayor Whiskers irritates me.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-20-20-13.jpg
    Then the next day it was Cecily's adult birthday. Caleb just happened to be there, but he decided to loudly and slightly off key sing happy birthday, I assume.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-20-23-18.jpg
    This fireplace is one of Ravasheen's, and with the shelves right above it it looks like it really wants to set the whole house on fire in a short period of time. But we aren't afraid of no fire around here.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-21-44-27.jpg
    The next day was Avery's adult birthday. I've given up on birthday parties, we don't do them anymore, we just drag the cake out because you prevent the sad moodlet about forgotten birthdays by doing the blow out candles or make a wish interaction on the cake. So it's not even actually the party that matters, just the cake, and you don't even have to eat the cake.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-21-51-46.jpg
    I did say Caleb is always over. I wasn't kidding. I think he was over pretty much every day that week, or at least every other.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-21-59-50.jpg
    And then Ezio came over again, and spent some time talking to Hilda directly. So that was cool.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-22-41-31.jpg
    One child rolled the whim to rake the leaves, and then Cecily did to, so I was like okay get out there and do it then. Avery I forgot about to be honest and she ended up running around picking up the leaf piles like a crazy person. There's always that one Sim trying to clean up the leaf piles.

TS4-x64-2021-02-12-23-13-49.jpg
    Ezio came over again the next day, and I was like you're doing this on purpose I swear to gosh you are. Well if he was trying to make me miss him, he succeeded. And I rearranged the house, built a basement and added another bedroom down there, and moved him and Drake back in.

I almost immediately regretted it because Mayor Whiskers is the most ill behaved animal in this game. He immediately went to go eat human food. It was bad.

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-03-11-10.jpg
    Cecily and her guitar playing attracts all the talkative cats. Also, I spent like half an hour on this entryway.

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-03-16-46.jpg
    Hilda ran out to go build a snowman, which sort of sucked because she had the whim to build a snowman with another Sim, and so did Avery, but Avery was already asleep. Yeah Dragon, you know what I said you just don't want to type it...

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-04-06-26.jpg
    Ezio and Drake are still wildly in love with each other. This wasn't the passionate kiss from the interaction menu Ezio just did it randomly.

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-04-16-20.jpg
    Cecily's twin came by again, and MCCC informed me he and Stella are having another baby, so Adriana will have the little sibling at some point. (Edit: It's a boy named Kurtis.)

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-04-34-54.jpg
    It's really nice to have Ezio and Drake back. Even if Mayor is a jerk.

TS4-x64-2021-02-13-04-40-49.jpg
    This time Diaval and Mayor have introduced to each other, and they like to play in the kitchen. I suspect the pouncing they were doing was also a playful interaction, but they never seemed to be too upset about it so I didn't think it was a bad thing.

Pet cheats:
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Cat_JumpOnCounters
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_Chase
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Dog_JumpOnCounters
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_TrashPlay
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Cat_Scratching
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Dog_Toilet
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_PuddlesDrink
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_PottyTraining
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Dog_PuddlesPlay
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_BegEating
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_EatPeopleFood
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Dog_Bark
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_Attack
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_TrashEat
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Dog_EatPoop
    trait_DisciplinedOut_Pet_WakeUpSims

These are all the pet training traits, as far as I can tell. You'll use them like normal trait cheats, traits.equip_trait trait_name and then append the pet's ID to the end. You may have to fiddle with the pet's name to get its ID, especially if the pet in question is Mayor bc it doesn't like the space in his name. I had to make his name (first) Mayor (last) Whiskers to get it to gimme his ID. Lol

traits.equip_trait Ghost_OldAge [PETID] is the cheat to make a pet a ghost without waiting for it to die.

Quirks and stuff.
    trait_petquirk_fear_coffeemaker
    trait_petquirk_fear_computer
    trait_petquirk_fear_dishwasher
    trait_petquirk_fear_doorbell
    trait_petquirk_fear_fire
    trait_petquirk_fear_fitnessequipment
    trait_petquirk_fear_gaming
    trait_petquirk_fear_instrument
    trait_petquirk_fear_microwave
    trait_petquirk_fear_robotvacuum
    trait_petquirk_fear_shower
    trait_petquirk_fear_stereo
    trait_petquirk_fear_stove
    trait_petquirk_fear_swiming
    trait_petquirk_fear_toilet
    trait_petquirk_fear_tv
    -- All fears are also obsessions so the obsession version can be achieved by replacing fear with obsessed. The fear_swiming typo is intentional, that's how it is in the tuning, but if it doesn't work just replace it with the right spelling
    trait_petquirk_obsessed_cooking
    trait_petquirk_obsessed_fishtanks
    trait_petquirk_obsessed_fridge
    trait_petquirk_obsessed_pet_minor_cage
    trait_petquirk_obsessed_swimming
    trait_petquirk_petbedspin
    trait_petquirk_pregnancyvomiting_no
    trait_petquirk_pregnancyvomiting_yes
    trait_catquirk_sleepstyle_back
    trait_catquirk_sleepstyle_curl
    trait_catquirk_standwatch_true
    trait_catquirk_standwatch_false
    trait_dogquirk_barker(loud/neutral/quiet)

And these are all the misbehavior traits:
    trait_misbehavior_cat_jumponcounters
    trait_misbehavior_cat_scratching
    trait_misbehavior_dog_bark
    trait_misbehavior_dog_eatpoop
    trait_misbehavior_dog_jumponcounters
    trait_misbehavior_dog_puddlesplay
    trait_misbehavior_dog_toilet
    trait_misbehavior_pet_attack
    trait_misbehavior_pet_begeating
    trait_misbehavior_pet_chase
    trait_misbehavior_pet_puddlesdrink
    trait_misbehavior_pet_trasheat
    trait_misbehavior_pet_trashplay
    trait_misbehaviors_pet_eatpeoplefood
    trait_misbehaviors_pet_wakeupsims
    You may need to remove these when you add the training ones, I don't honestly know how that works yet.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2021

Valentine's Day Post today.

<3 Wishing you all love and friendship in your lives <3
    previous post

Love Day in Brindleton Bay
    Quin and Rohan have been engaged and happy for quite a while. They found planning a wedding difficult. Quin did not the whole world trying to barge in and ruin his special day and Rohan didn't want a large crowd of people making him feel uncomfortable.
    WMGV6YT.png
    They finally decided that home was the best place to get married - they could control who came on the property and could justify why there was only a small number of guests. Quin spent hours setting up the garden. At last he was satisfied.
    2rDQYFF.png
    1xVSTSR.png
    Rohan thought it was the perfect place to be married.
    vRBFOP8.png

The guests gathered
    Quin's mother was there of course - she was really proud of how her youngest child has turned out.
    4LkOKwV.png
    Various children and siblings turned up too. This is Ultra Eggleston, Quin's daughter.
    MHsUteQ.png
    Of course Lucia (Rohan & Quin's daughter) was there and Rohan's grandmother Eleanor (who is now Mrs Wallis - she divorced Ekram ) and one of Quin's sisters whose father was Salim Benali. (purple hair)
    I1qR1su.png
    Everyone's favourite Nanny Desmond Monk was there (he has been very lucky - he married ALwaysasking's lovely sim Mary Alice.)
    puDS7cx.png
    And of course Malcolm (Quin's father), and Ekram were there. One person who wasn't was Morgyn - would be cruel and probably dangerous to invite Morgyn.
    W6hx3r3.png
    And then the wedding was about to begin...
    sEvtF4C.png

The wedding
    aAJYt1Q.png
    10Ti2ap.png
    ZyyZvwQ.png
    fAME3yd.png
    TMjfCMK.png

Celebrations
    Being bridesmaid must have been stressful - Lucia had to double fist her drinks afterwards
    YEsm375.png
    SO did Eleanor's husband
    i3vOPBJ.png
    Lady Ivory was there of course (Bernard - the Ghost from the Windenburg Estate's daughter).
    7ihrsk5.png
    This is not Tane (waistcoat and tie)- he just looks similar but isn't related, it is actually Quin's grandson (I thought it was a son LOL).
    5SHQlRu.png
    Despite the small number of guests Rohan ending up feeling very stressed. Not even the luscious cake cooked by Quin could help.
    15HIi03.png
    Quin knew how difficult Rohan was finding the party
    oppQdtl.png
    They took some time out - just to enjoy being together.
    V0CMcU7.png
    Yq6PnZY.png

Photos
    Beautiful bridesmaid Lucia.
    p7neeE1.png
    Posing with her Dads
    5QTdAQK.png
    dBL23Op.png
    R6h111m.png
    hZE2iO8.png
    k5MOlDe.png
    Quin and his parents
    6ewXo36.png
    Ekram wouldn't stop staring at Quin's mother - poor Rohan look at his face.
    jftVkEz.png
    Eleanor is a sweetheart though
    tfVPsuV.png
    and the honeymoon begins
    OZXGWTK.png

Major blooper - so embarrassed - Don't read if you don't want to ruin the magic :(
    That Sulani wedding arch looks so innocent but apparently it has a right side and and a wrong side.... who'd have thought.
    ydCgKJh.png
    I have used it before but this time - without knowing I put it down backwards - so they walked through the arch to get married and ended up with their legs through the table...
    Photo magic
    i4FJTTv.png
    but the sad reality notice they are standing in the table - on the wrong side of the arch!
    xBGmdqG.png
    6EATUFz.png
    Thats why I had almost no photos of the vows etc as it was too obvious that they were in the table -even with cropping and filters etc.
    All the guests stood up and walked to the correct side of the arch (right when everyone decided to sit for a wedding - I ruined it for myself...)
    They were blocked by a fence, a tree and the pergola from viewing the wedding.
    5jjemY5.png
    The lag was awful when I did this - right before the last update - so Quin and Rohan tried to share the first slice but the lag nerfed it (why Rohan ate cake tensely alone)
    AND NEVER EVER get married on a site with a pool - all the guests change into swimwear - Picton (Tane and Quin's son) ruining the photos.
    zlZ3i5I.png
    I had locked the house so guests stayed in the garden at the wedding - but Rust went inside and played with Beowoof (who I locked away from the wedding) because Rust had a house key and missed the entire wedding. GRR

I could have done the wedding over but the lovely moments that did happen were worth it. And there was no guarantee it would work any better.

Happy Valentines from Quin & Rohan ... (and me)
    nrrPGnCl.png
    Post edited by Becka28 on
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks. I'm just going through some stuff that makes writing a book a little harder. I expect it to pass in time.

Sorry about the short update. The real update will come later.

Currently, my haunted house for the Zalrian Household is experiencing a ton of bugs... the game crashed while using the seance table. The size of the house might be responsible. It takes about an entire sim day with my sims frozen or in a T-pose before I can do anything. It's not an issue with the loading screen so much as it takes an excruciating long time for the sims to do anything while time moves forward and their needs are depleted.

Juniper is a child with the merfolk hydration need. Apparently, he's extremely bugged after temporarily being a plant sim/ merman. I think this bug could have been entirely avoided if Children were given a merform. Because, now, he's experiencing moodlets and the need failures merfolk with a merform experience without the form or gameplay elements.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2021
    Tomax and Charlotte had watched a romantic film together. She liked the film, he found it boring.

3q4fS1i.png?1

The moment when the game has decided, it's time for a baby, but you don't want it, because I have planned something else. They were just talking friendly to get Charlotte's social bar full.
    I mean, I know them, they do often their autonomous woohoo. But when I saw it was try for a baby, me was like ...argh. Why? :'(

N06Ofqq.png?1

We already had an alien birth, but I didn't want a child yet.

lj533CH.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top