Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    True. I didn't think of that.

So think we are probably just dealing with town and mafia then?

that makes no sense to me. I'm assuming we're dealing with town, mafia, and factions.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I have pretty much the same thoughts as last night. I want to wait to hear more from Song and Mouse (unless they don't come online), and I guess I do agree that DeKay is one of the most suspicious at the moment but I also do agree with DeKay's no elimination logic. Yes, it's weird for DeKay to vote for that, and I do find it suspicious, but also, if we don't go after DeKay, what do we do? Go after some of the people who are not even online? I don't think it's Luv, and I don't think it can be Nush and DeKay. Since Nush is on the Luv side, and also since he pointed out some actually valid points about DeKay's possible alignment (which are valid), I think he might be good. Maybe DeKay is scum who is trying to not play too risky at the moment, but that is my only suspicion out of everyone who I had the chance to actively read. So my standings are this, currently:

Luv: Town unless he's mastering this entire game.
    Nush: Probably town.
    DeKay: 50/50
    Song: No read
    Mouse: No read

So if we want to eliminate someone, let's vote DeKay, but I am debating between that and just waiting a bit to get a feel for everyone. Which one do you think is the best, Nush? I'm currently leaning on the waiting side, but if it's actually better to vote DeKay now, we could do that. I'm not used to these crazy setups so I'm wondering how bad waiting would actually be. I just really want to make sure that everyone understands me before I do something like voting for DeKay, as I don't want another "Frenchy voted on day one he's crazy!" situation. :sweat_smile:

Remember when it was only me, you, Luv and him, he said that maybe you were the most sus? Now he's saying I'm the most sus. Also, he was trying to reason to Luv at the time that I sounded town so far so eliminating me might not be a good idea?

Now he's trying to agree with you thinking that I might be a non town faction.

The second bolded part. Again, what the heck is this? I already explained why we should no elim and he's still debating if we should elim someone...? And me of all people. Looks like scum Frenchy to me. He did this to me before. I think town Frenchy would be more rational like how he was like 2 hours when he got in this game. Now he's done a 180. Don't you think so? I don't know. But I hope you're not going to be fooled by him just cuz he agrees with you that I might be bad.

If I were scum, I most probably won't take our my mouse vote, rendering the vote on me to be the longest. I chose to do a no elim cuz I think it is the best choice for town today since Tuti already died anyways.

Your argument in favor of no elim because Town Tuti is already elimed, does make sense. I mean, it could be a ploy to sound townish while getting no elim supported so you don't get voted.

I don't really agree with your assessment of Frenchy, though. I just don't see it.

LeFrenchyFry what do you think of DeKay now? And Luv? I'm teetering here. We're running out of time to make a decision and I have two decisions to make.

Can you tell me what's townish about Frenchy?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't get what is going on anymore... :sweat_smile: I think Luv is town and confused, and I think that DeKay is town? I'm more into looking more into Nush, who seems like he could maybe be fueling this argument, or maybe Mouse, but I'm crazy and actually think that both Luv and DeKay might be town.

Nush, remember when Frenchy said this?
    What did I do in between this and now that make him change his mind?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

When you put it like "Luv v. DeKay" it looks like legal cases to me. hehe

Nush, are you going to help vote no elim?

I was freaking thinking we had an hour less than we had, but there is a little time yet. I need to think and chew. I want to know why Frenchy and Song are sus because they both seemed townish to me.

I'm not super sus of Song at the moment. She was thinking Luv might be bad, then she thinks Luv is town so she's a bit flip flopping but I can easily see why people could flip flop on Luv's behavior earlier on. XD She's just slightly sus to me due to the inconsistency and also my POE. I don't really know if I want to vote her today. I still think a no elim is better.

Unvote:Song

Vote:No Elim

I respect your opinion in regards to the best strategy DeKay.
  • Options
    I don't get what is going on anymore... :sweat_smile: I think Luv is town and confused, and I think that DeKay is town? I'm more into looking more into Nush, who seems like he could maybe be fueling this argument, or maybe Mouse, but I'm crazy and actually think that both Luv and DeKay might be town.

then how do you explain DeKay asking questions as obvious and foolish as the one I bolded, asking why she would ask Luv if he killed Tuti, if she knew he had because they were buds?

Actually, my tired, 2 AM brain did not really think about it that much, but I guess that is the most suspicious thing that I've seen from her so far. Hmm... yeah you have a point there. That makes her climb my suspicion list at least a bit higher.

He only started sussing me when you mentioned this.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So Frenchy, what are your overall thoughts?

So far, I'm still semi-suspicious of Nush for the discard, even though he provided a very good reason for it, it could have been pre-planned. I was suspicious of Tuti until she died. Luv... could be pretending? Although I feel like he is leaning as honest. You seem good so far (and I know that you probably wouldn't pick mafia if you had the choice, like Bella and I), and Song is a little suspicious for being absent, but she also seems to do that as town and mafia, so I don't know. This is basically what I'm dealing with at the moment.

So that leaves Mouse for you...
    What do you think of Mouse?

Typical attempt at deflection scum!

Luv I don't know what you have going on, but you flip on a dime and give back change!

You're acting exactly like you did as mafia previously.

Nush, I'm telling you that I am not mafia! Please back my play!

I am already backing you up here and you're not talking to me. :sweat_smile: I am trying to explain to you the flaw in your logic, and defend you at the same time! Be careful. It's very easy to tunnel vision on someone without second guessing our logic. I'm not saying that DeKay is town for sure, as technically I don't know, but she is already someone who is likely to pick town in the first place, as she likes being honest, and her logic this game sounds town to me on top of that. She didn't even do her "crazy voting" that she does sometimes as mafia where she votes many people day 1 before settling. So please, think about this at least for a minute. I'm trying to help you.

You know, you're right. She didn't do any of her usual things this game. And her logic is sound? No one is answering how it is possible for normal Town DeKay to ask why she'd ask Luv IF he killed Tuti, if she had put him up to it.

And you buy that?

@Luv I'm not doing any voting at this time. But what is your urgency? Day isn't over til 5 pm CST.

The thing that makes me hesitate is that she is not going hard back on Luv. I feel like mafia DeKay would do that.

But what about faction DeKay? I know something's up.

Hmmm... so you actually think that DeKay is the best elimination today?

And started asking you this. Like he's not even trying to think for himself but is like leading you to maybe vote me or something.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

So far, I'm still semi-suspicious of Nush for the discard, even though he provided a very good reason for it, it could have been pre-planned. I was suspicious of Tuti until she died. Luv... could be pretending? Although I feel like he is leaning as honest. You seem good so far (and I know that you probably wouldn't pick mafia if you had the choice, like Bella and I), and Song is a little suspicious for being absent, but she also seems to do that as town and mafia, so I don't know. This is basically what I'm dealing with at the moment.

Luv I don't know what you have going on, but you flip on a dime and give back change!

I am already backing you up here and you're not talking to me. :sweat_smile: I am trying to explain to you the flaw in your logic, and defend you at the same time! Be careful. It's very easy to tunnel vision on someone without second guessing our logic. I'm not saying that DeKay is town for sure, as technically I don't know, but she is already someone who is likely to pick town in the first place, as she likes being honest, and her logic this game sounds town to me on top of that. She didn't even do her "crazy voting" that she does sometimes as mafia where she votes many people day 1 before settling. So please, think about this at least for a minute. I'm trying to help you.

You know, you're right. She didn't do any of her usual things this game. And her logic is sound? No one is answering how it is possible for normal Town DeKay to ask why she'd ask Luv IF he killed Tuti, if she had put him up to it.

And you buy that?

@Luv I'm not doing any voting at this time. But what is your urgency? Day isn't over til 5 pm CST.

The thing that makes me hesitate is that she is not going hard back on Luv. I feel like mafia DeKay would do that.

And started asking you this. Like he's not even trying to think for himself but is like leading you to maybe vote me or something.

Sorry, try as I might, asking that doesn't look scummy to me.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

And you buy that?

Sorry, try as I might, asking that doesn't look scummy to me.

To me, it looked like he was hoping for you to say, "Yes" or something along the lines so that he knows you are full sus on me and then he can also use me as elim bait later on. I think he can't find a reason to elim bait Luv or you so he's turning it towards me. And also cuz Song and Mouse were inactive at the time so it would not make sense to target them.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I was freaking thinking we had an hour less than we had, but there is a little time yet. I need to think and chew. I want to know why Frenchy and Song are sus because they both seemed townish to me.

I'm not super sus of Song at the moment. She was thinking Luv might be bad, then she thinks Luv is town so she's a bit flip flopping but I can easily see why people could flip flop on Luv's behavior earlier on. XD She's just slightly sus to me due to the inconsistency and also my POE. I don't really know if I want to vote her today. I still think a no elim is better.

how did you get from trying so hard it was absurd, to start a wagon on DeKay, back to this?!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/986564/flower-garden-mafia-game-day-one-pg-4/p15

If you look at this page, see how fast he was thinking that I was town to thinking that I could be bad after you said it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

how did you get from trying so hard it was absurd, to start a wagon on DeKay, back to this?!

You still think me and Luv are buddies, huh? 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I was "slightly" inebriated at the time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I was "slightly" inebriated at the time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Makes sense. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't think Frenchy would throw away a mafia strongman card and keep another mafia card.

DeKay do you believe Frenchy was sincere when he said he doesn't like playing a mafia role?
  • Options
    I don't think Frenchy would throw away a mafia strongman card and keep another mafia card.

DeKay do you believe Frenchy was sincere when he said he doesn't like playing a mafia role?

Oh, I do believe he would pick a town if he had a choice. Honestly. But since he threw away a mafia card, we don't know for sure if he was given a choice. I know the same could be said for me but I was given a choice, whether you want to believe it or not.
    And of course, there could be a stronger mafia cards like a mafia vig but uh, I hope it's not that. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I don't honestly know. So many zigzags, Luv acting nuts but seeming super sus to me but everyone else saying he's townish? You...seeming sus but then having explanations I could sorta swallow. I still don't see Frenchy as sus just for reading and pondering and coming to alternate conclusions, but I know one thing: no elim gives factions and mafia more opportunty in this case than it gives town. However, your argument that with proportionately fewer town, the risk of elim a townie is greater, does make sense.

Luv though... He was practically trying to throw his life away there for a while and I just don't get it.

We both know there will likely be a flurry of night actions as soon as day ends, so if we don't elim, we give night actions a head start.
    I'm thinking I'll vote something and have to figure it out fast.
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I'm pretty sure you were two sheets to the wind, bud. I was certainly eerily relaxed there for a while. It felt good.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    By my POE, I believe Mouse and Song are buddies. :o
  • Options

why? Quickly we're almost out of time.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I don't honestly know. So many zigzags, Luv acting nuts but seeming super sus to me but everyone else saying he's townish? You...seeming sus but then having explanations I could sorta swallow. I still don't see Frenchy as sus just for reading and pondering and coming to alternate conclusions, but I know one thing: no elim gives factions and mafia more opportunty in this case than it gives town. However, your argument that with proportionately fewer town, the risk of elim a townie is greater, does make sense.

Luv though... He was practically trying to throw his life away there for a while and I just don't get it.

We both know there will likely be a flurry of night actions as soon as day ends, so if we don't elim, we give night actions a head start.
    I'm thinking I'll vote something and have to figure it out fast.
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I'm pretty sure you were two sheets to the wind, bud. I was certainly eerily relaxed there for a while. It felt good.

Nush, just don't vote or pick no elim. Pretend that the tuti kill was the elim. 😂 We only can handle one kill today and that was it. We can't mess up anymore if there is 4 townie vs 2 scums.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm reading Frenchy, Nush and DeKay as town. That leaves Song and Mouse.
  • Options
    Remember, like in a normal game, I say we can mess up on day 1 and can't mess up on day 2, usually? That's it, the tuti will was the so called day 1 kill. As much as I am sus of Frenchy, I'm actually afraid to elim him today just in case I'm wrong. If there wasn't a tuti kill today, then it would be a whole different story and I would be voting him.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Of course, this game can also be unbalanced and there might be more scums than town and there's no way to know. All I know is that Greater setups can be hard for town but we just have to try our best and hope our power roles can help us! 😊😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What about Luv?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I'm reading Frenchy, Nush and DeKay as town. That leaves Song and Mouse.

that's one heck of a turnaround.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    To me, I think the scums could be a combo of Mouse, Frenchy and Song. I'm only town reading Luv and Nush now.
    x3vZicL.gif