Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote:Mouse

Reason I'm voting Mouse is because DeKay makes a lot of early exits. So I want to give her a chance to play and maybe figure out what's going on. If the general concensus is that everybody wants to vote DeKay out, then I'll change my vote with the majority.

Um, weren’t you for sure that it was Dekay yesterday?

No. I was drunk. Sorry.

D1 I was sus of Mouse and Song as buddies. I'm like 40/60 with DeKay atm.

Nush and Frenchy I'm reading pretty heavily as town.

Frenchy is most def not town unless it's only Song who's scum.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Mouse, what's your role? Or did you find any useful info last night?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So is it true that if there is a mafia gladiator, if they are using the gladiator's power, they can't do a night kill?

They can.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @bellagorilla Can we no elim vote in this scenario?

No, someone (one of the two elimination options) must die :naughty:

Ok, thanks Bella! :)
  • Options
    Wait, hmm, but the wiki says this about the gladiator.

During the day the Gladiator can choose someone. Usually done in the same manner a daykill is, they can CHALLENGE <TARGET PLAYER>. All votes are reset. Only two players are now votable, the Gladiator and their target. It is almost always one-shot.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So Mouse, you're the gladiator?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    bellagorilla Can we no elim vote in this scenario?

No, someone (one of the two elimination options) must die :naughty:

Ok, thanks Bella! :)

Of course :)

Also, if by the end of day, neither DeKay nor Mouse have been voted for, then I will randomize the elimination.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm also beginning to wonder if we might not all be playing a town role. Hoping DeKay can figure that one out.

Why must I figure this out? If you're town, you will help. Don't always depend on me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Reason I'm voting Mouse is because DeKay makes a lot of early exits. So I want to give her a chance to play and maybe figure out what's going on. If the general concensus is that everybody wants to vote DeKay out, then I'll change my vote with the majority.

No. I was drunk. Sorry.

Why are you so sure Frenchy is not town? He threw away a mafia card and says that he doesn't like playing the mafia role. You think Frenchy is playing a 3rd party role?
  • Options

During the day the Gladiator can choose someone. Usually done in the same manner a daykill is, they can CHALLENGE <TARGET PLAYER>. All votes are reset. Only two players are now votable, the Gladiator and their target. It is almost always one-shot.

It also goes on to say that the mod can allow the Gladiator to pick 2 targets.
  • Options

No. I was drunk. Sorry.

Why are you so sure Frenchy is not town? He threw away a mafia card and says that he doesn't like playing the mafia role. You think Frenchy is playing a 3rd party role?

I'll answer this when I know what Mouse is.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oh, who's not themselves..?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I'm the gladiator, and yes, this is all my doing. It's got to be one of you two, if not both, as I feel good about Frenchy and Luv. Nush was another option but yeah. I wanted to use my role and I'm sorry if I messed up but I just have a feeling about this.

I think Bella changed the role a bit so that I don't have to challenge whoever I gladiate. Is that even a word? well, it is now. XD
    they/he
  • Options
    I'm also beginning to wonder if we might not all be playing a town role. Hoping DeKay can figure that one out.

Why must I figure this out? If you're town, you will help. Don't always depend on me.

Hey, I'll always do my best to help figure things out, but, for example, I had no idea there was such a thing as a gladiator. No way I would have figured that out. :'(
  • Options

Oh, who's not themselves..?

Not sure. It says, "sometimes the gladiator can choose more than one person." I thought that meant two people other than the gladiator, but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

I'm the gladiator, and yes, this is all my doing. It's got to be one of you two, if not both, as I feel good about Frenchy and Luv. Nush was another option but yeah. I wanted to use my role and I'm sorry if I messed up but I just have a feeling about this.

I think Bella changed the role a bit so that I don't have to challenge whoever I gladiate. Is that even a word? well, it is now. XD

Thanks for the clarification Song.
  • Options
    Now I'm wondering what kind of bomb Frenchy is gonna drop on us? Maybe he got some juicy info from an investigation. :o
  • Options

So did you have to use your power on D1 for it to be used D2? Or did you use your power on N1? Just curious exactly how it works.

Pretty cool power to have btw. :)
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

So did you have to use your power on D1 for it to be used D2? Or did you use your power on N1? Just curious exactly how it works.

I used it N1 to be go into effect today. It’s one shot too, so today’s the only whacky day. I thought it was cool, too.
    they/he
  • Options

I used it N1 to be go into effect today. It’s one shot too, so today’s the only whacky day. I thought it was cool, too.

Thanks again for the clarification Song. :) So since using your power N1, it wiped out all the mafia votes and we could still be dealing with some mafia here.
  • Options

Okay, mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Since I'm reading Song strongly as town now for obvious reasons, that leaves Mouse and DeKay as my top suspects now.

Guess I'm pretty much seeing things as you do now Song. :)
  • Options
    I wanna know more from Nush before I drop my bomb.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Thinking out loud here. We can't all be town, because if everybody was playing a town role, town would have won on D1, right?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Wow Hunh. Well, can't complain! Except for the whole DeKay/Mouse thing...how does that work? No one else can be elimed so we have to pick one or the other if we're gonna elim?:

Nush, did you protect Luv or yourself last night?

I protected nobody last night, because nothing at this point seemed potentially worth dying for.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg