May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ok, I’m here! I’ve finally finished reading through. Sorry I was inactive, had school and sleep and stuff. Few things, I don’t see why Dekay is sus. I would like explanation on that. Also I don’t think the no elim was a sus thing to do. Yes it’s weird for Dekay, but would he take that big of a risk as scum?

Also, why is Luv like, confirmed town to everyone? That’s the only reason I could see Dekay sus. She’s very sure that Luv is town and says it’s obvious. Perhaps they are buddies.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,688 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Ok, I’m here! I’ve finally finished reading through. Sorry I was inactive, had school and sleep and stuff. Few things, I don’t see why Dekay is sus. I would like explanation on that. Also I don’t think the no elim was a sus thing to do. Yes it’s weird for Dekay, but would he take that big of a risk as scum?

Also, why is Luv like, confirmed town to everyone? That’s the only reason I could see Dekay sus. She’s very sure that Luv is town and says it’s obvious. Perhaps they are buddies.

Cuz from my past experience, town Luv is always so quick to vote me and sus me like heck like what he's doing now and it's annoying. LOL. Also, I believe he won't pick a mafia card since he had a choice.

Frenchy, right now... I'm not so sure about him. If we all want to take a risk and kill someone today, I'd say Frenchy. He's flip flopping a lot on me saying he thinks I'm town but then also wanna vote me out after I already explained why we should no elim today....!? Looks like he wants a quick scum win. Either that of he's some sort of lyncher role and wants to get rid of me to win. Hold on, let me check more in the lyncher role and see what their win con is like. Cuz I think a town lyncher is weird, right..? Maybe? XD

If you guys are down to vote Frenchy, I'll do it but I'm also okay with a no elim. A no elim will guarantee us to the night and then maybe we can get some info for tomorrow since we all might have a power role anyways, except for Luv who already used it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hmm, according to the wiki, a lyncher is third party. so I'm not sure how it will be like in this mix and match your role/alignment thing. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm here, had a lot of work to do ut am gonna catch up as est I can before vote time or whatever.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Cuz from my past experience, town Luv is always so quick to vote me and sus me like heck like what he's doing now and it's annoying. LOL. Also, I believe he won't pick a mafia card since he had a choice.

Frenchy, right now... I'm not so sure about him. If we all want to take a risk and kill someone today, I'd say Frenchy. He's flip flopping a lot on me saying he thinks I'm town but then also wanna vote me out after I already explained why we should no elim today....!? Looks like he wants a quick scum win. Either that of he's some sort of lyncher role and wants to get rid of me to win. Hold on, let me check more in the lyncher role and see what their win con is like. Cuz I think a town lyncher is weird, right..? Maybe? XD

If you guys are down to vote Frenchy, I'll do it but I'm also okay with a no elim. A no elim will guarantee us to the night and then maybe we can get some info for tomorrow since we all might have a power role anyways, except for Luv who already used it.

I could see Frenchy being scum. Something about them seems slightly off to me
  • Options

Most def. He went from "Luv, we shouldn't be too quick to vote DeKay and DeKay has said town stuff" to "I think think she's town but I'm also 50/50 and I don't know about Song and Mouse, so let's kill her first" after I already said why we shouldn't no elim today ubles were super sure. 😡

The inconsistency is making my blood boil. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Most def. He went from "Luv, we shouldn't be too quick to vote DeKay and DeKay has said town stuff" to "I think think she's town but I'm also 50/50 and I don't know about Song and Mouse, so let's kill her first" after I already said why we shouldn't no elim today ubles were super sure. 😡

The inconsistency is making my blood boil. 😂

*unless we're super sure
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What's the vote count? I don't have time to scroll.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

OMG if you and DeKay are mafia buddies and secretly agreed to off Tuti because she was right about DeKay....
    It would sure explain how come you and DeKay seem so sure of each other without it making any real sense from where I stand.
    What's the explanation, if you're both town?

I already explained why I think Luv might have picked a townie role.

I don't know why Luv killed someone this fast. :( But if Luv was mafia, they would have killed someone more threatening than Tuti, in my opinion. Luv def lost some townie points from me tho due to that kill. :\ But I'm not gonna say he's super scummy for doing it.

I still think Mouse and Song are my main suspects now due to my PoE.

What do you mean, more threatening than Tuti? Luv couldn't have known what Tuti's role was when he killed her. So the only way Tuti was threatening was that she was already sus of you, DeKay. If you and Luv are working together, but you said outright you're not, and unless you've really changed your personal policies, I'm going to have to take that as gospel.

So going with that you and Luv aren't a team, whether mafia or faction, why is it not sus that Luv offed The Oracle whose suspicions have been deadly accurate in the past two games, when she was sus of you?

So potentially, Tuti was a threat. A Townie threat. And Luv for whatever reason, wanted to silence her and fast, even at the high cost of his one shot.

HHHMMMMM.

Go with your suspicions and kill DeKay!

Vote:DeKay

Um... excuse me? Now you're being super weird. Are you even town?

Nice try scum! Die! Anybody got any balls? Think about it! How many times has DeKay been killed D1 or N! because she is scum! Only makes sense that she would pick a scum role, because she knows that if she survived D1, she would be killed as scum!

Is there a jester in this set up..?

I will confirm that there is no jester in the Greater Idea, Life and Death set-up, which I used to randomize the player's role options from.

Here.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I could kinda see Frenchy and Song as a scum team, to be honest. They're both going for elim baits, that being me and Luv. I think Nush is honestly is trying to figure out if me or Luv is bad, or at least I hope so. I really never know with Nush. LOL. The only thing that makes me think Nush is town is if they were to pick scum, it will make sense to keep the vig role to get an extra kill. Of course, I could be wrong but who knows. Only Nush will know. 😂 But so far, I think Nush looks like town Nush.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Mouse is like 50/50 to me cuz I can't get a good read on her right now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

When you put it like "Luv v. DeKay" it looks like legal cases to me. hehe

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

okay, talk to me about Frenchy. they (he, right?) He seemed town to me. Why is he sus? I'm listening. And I notice a distinct lack of drama from Luv about how I still need to believe in him about you being mafia, now, after all that hullabaloo. Was it Frenchy Luv was switching to as Enemy #1 most recently?

Why is Frenchy sus, then?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

Nush, are you going to help vote no elim?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

Lol, I suppose it kinda is like that :joy: Luv verses DeKay. Plaintiff verses Defendant. Guilty, or Not Guilty?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

okay, talk to me about Frenchy. they (he, right?) He seemed town to me. Why is he sus? I'm listening. And I notice a distinct lack of drama from Luv about how I still need to believe in him about you being mafia, now, after all that hullabaloo. Was it Frenchy Luv was switching to as Enemy #1 most recently?

Why is Frenchy sus, then?

Hold on, let me quote him.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I was freaking thinking we had an hour less than we had, but there is a little time yet. I need to think and chew. I want to know why Frenchy and Song are sus because they both seemed townish to me.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I have pretty much the same thoughts as last night. I want to wait to hear more from Song and Mouse (unless they don't come online), and I guess I do agree that DeKay is one of the most suspicious at the moment but I also do agree with DeKay's no elimination logic. Yes, it's weird for DeKay to vote for that, and I do find it suspicious, but also, if we don't go after DeKay, what do we do? Go after some of the people who are not even online? I don't think it's Luv, and I don't think it can be Nush and DeKay. Since Nush is on the Luv side, and also since he pointed out some actually valid points about DeKay's possible alignment (which are valid), I think he might be good. Maybe DeKay is scum who is trying to not play too risky at the moment, but that is my only suspicion out of everyone who I had the chance to actively read. So my standings are this, currently:

Luv: Town unless he's mastering this entire game.
    Nush: Probably town.
    DeKay: 50/50
    Song: No read
    Mouse: No read

So if we want to eliminate someone, let's vote DeKay, but I am debating between that and just waiting a bit to get a feel for everyone. Which one do you think is the best, Nush? I'm currently leaning on the waiting side, but if it's actually better to vote DeKay now, we could do that. I'm not used to these crazy setups so I'm wondering how bad waiting would actually be. I just really want to make sure that everyone understands me before I do something like voting for DeKay, as I don't want another "Frenchy voted on day one he's crazy!" situation. :sweat_smile:

Remember when it was only me, you, Luv and him, he said that maybe you were the most sus? Now he's saying I'm the most sus. Also, he was trying to reason to Luv at the time that I sounded town so far so eliminating me might not be a good idea?

Now he's trying to agree with you thinking that I might be a non town faction.

The second bolded part. Again, what the heck is this? I already explained why we should no elim and he's still debating if we should elim someone...? And me of all people. Looks like scum Frenchy to me. He did this to me before. I think town Frenchy would be more rational like how he was like 2 hours when he got in this game. Now he's done a 180. Don't you think so? I don't know. But I hope you're not going to be fooled by him just cuz he agrees with you that I might be bad.

If I were scum, I most probably won't take our my mouse vote, rendering the vote on me to be the longest. I chose to do a no elim cuz I think it is the best choice for town today since Tuti already died anyways.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    Hey everybody!

Question. What's the chances we have some 3rd party players in this game. Do people like to play 3rd party roles? I could see being an SK as an attractive option to people. Not sure about the other 3rd party roles though.
  • Options
    Hey everybody!

Question. What's the chances we have some 3rd party players in this game. Do people like to play 3rd party roles? I could see being an SK as an attractive option to people. Not sure about the other 3rd party roles though.

I don't know. I don't know anyone would think an SK is an attractive option. You're basically like a lone mafia and will only win when it's you and two townies left at the end. If you find that easy, then yeah sure.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    True. I didn't think of that.

So think we are probably just dealing with town and mafia then?
  • Options
    Day One Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song

NoElim (1) - DeKay
    Song (1) - Luv

One hour remaining!

I was freaking thinking we had an hour less than we had, but there is a little time yet. I need to think and chew. I want to know why Frenchy and Song are sus because they both seemed townish to me.

I'm not super sus of Song at the moment. She was thinking Luv might be bad, then she thinks Luv is town so she's a bit flip flopping but I can easily see why people could flip flop on Luv's behavior earlier on. XD She's just slightly sus to me due to the inconsistency and also my POE. I don't really know if I want to vote her today. I still think a no elim is better.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have pretty much the same thoughts as last night. I want to wait to hear more from Song and Mouse (unless they don't come online), and I guess I do agree that DeKay is one of the most suspicious at the moment but I also do agree with DeKay's no elimination logic. Yes, it's weird for DeKay to vote for that, and I do find it suspicious, but also, if we don't go after DeKay, what do we do? Go after some of the people who are not even online? I don't think it's Luv, and I don't think it can be Nush and DeKay. Since Nush is on the Luv side, and also since he pointed out some actually valid points about DeKay's possible alignment (which are valid), I think he might be good. Maybe DeKay is scum who is trying to not play too risky at the moment, but that is my only suspicion out of everyone who I had the chance to actively read. So my standings are this, currently:

Luv: Town unless he's mastering this entire game.
    Nush: Probably town.
    DeKay: 50/50
    Song: No read
    Mouse: No read

So if we want to eliminate someone, let's vote DeKay, but I am debating between that and just waiting a bit to get a feel for everyone. Which one do you think is the best, Nush? I'm currently leaning on the waiting side, but if it's actually better to vote DeKay now, we could do that. I'm not used to these crazy setups so I'm wondering how bad waiting would actually be. I just really want to make sure that everyone understands me before I do something like voting for DeKay, as I don't want another "Frenchy voted on day one he's crazy!" situation. :sweat_smile:

Remember when it was only me, you, Luv and him, he said that maybe you were the most sus? Now he's saying I'm the most sus. Also, he was trying to reason to Luv at the time that I sounded town so far so eliminating me might not be a good idea?

Now he's trying to agree with you thinking that I might be a non town faction.

The second bolded part. Again, what the heck is this? I already explained why we should no elim and he's still debating if we should elim someone...? And me of all people. Looks like scum Frenchy to me. He did this to me before. I think town Frenchy would be more rational like how he was like 2 hours when he got in this game. Now he's done a 180. Don't you think so? I don't know. But I hope you're not going to be fooled by him just cuz he agrees with you that I might be bad.

If I were scum, I most probably won't take our my mouse vote, rendering the vote on me to be the longest. I chose to do a no elim cuz I think it is the best choice for town today since Tuti already died anyways.

Your argument in favor of no elim because Town Tuti is already elimed, does make sense. I mean, it could be a ploy to sound townish while getting no elim supported so you don't get voted.

I don't really agree with your assessment of Frenchy, though. I just don't see it.

@LeFrenchyFry what do you think of DeKay now? And Luv? I'm teetering here. We're running out of time to make a decision and I have two decisions to make.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    True. I didn't think of that.

So think we are probably just dealing with town and mafia then?

I hope so. I do know there's one person who liked being an SK but she's not in this game. XD
    x3vZicL.gif