Flower Garden Mafia
Rules are as follows:
- All players are welcome, new or experienced!
- Follow the Sims Forums rules above all else. I do not wish to see anyone banned during my game--or the thread getting locked either.
- Do not edit your posts! Or the old married couple will come after you
- Do not post PMs from the hosts in any way, shape or form.
- Night chat is allowed, but please nothing on-topic. Anything said during night should be kept off-topic.
- I will be using the hammer mechanic.
- Mafia will most likely have day talk [allowed in most games--unless stated otherwise].
- Please BOLD your vote, capitalize, or both. Please make it easy to spot. I.e. Vote: Bella, VOTE: BELLA, or VOTE: BELLA.
- Ghosts can talk, but please nothing on-topic. Gifs not pertaining to the game are allowed!
- Alignment claiming is allowed. I.e. "I'm town!"
- Unvoting and no voting/no whack are allowed. I.e. unvote, no vote, or vote: no whack/NW.
- Players who are inactive for 48 hours will be replaced, OR at the discretion of the host [moi!]. Players may always ask for a replacement at anytime as well.
- Remember this is just a game. Please try not to take anything personally.
- If you have problems with another player, please PM me so I can deal with the situation to the best of my abilities.
- No whispering to each other [PM-ing each other and talking about the game]. People caught revealing information to each other will be replaced or mod killed, if no replacements are found.
- The setup is .
- Days will be roughly 24 hours [unless we have a hammer] and nights roughly 24 hours [unless I decide otherwise]. If you can't be active at night send your night actions early.
- Time will be listed in Central, since that is my timezone.
I have a set-up for ghosts and spectators, please feel free to join at any time! Living players may join as well
For other links, check out the mafia masterlist!
And last but not least, please keep in mind that everyone here is human [well, at least I am] so that means we all make mistakes. Please go lightly on me when I make a mistake hosting, or another player during the game. Thanks for being understanding and helping each other out!