Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruFrost possible hint

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    What scares me is that self care was on the survey 😡😡😡 and the surveys seem to be coming alive
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    aws200 wrote: Β»
    Garden Salad Stuff
    coming March 16th, 2021!

it's not like anyone actually does gardening in the sims, I could be wrong

Yes, you're definitely wrong.
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    What scares me is that self care was on the survey 😡😡😡 and the surveys seem to be coming alive

I wondered about that - wasn't there some survey question a while back about thrill-seeking stuff? And now we've got the 'Adrenaline Seeker' lifestyle in Snowy Escape, which doesn't seem to do very much at the moment. Maybe they've just decided to give us everything that was ever in a survey. (For stuff packs, at least).
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    BookBear wrote: Β»
    My suggestions:

1. Farming - more plants
    2. Showtime - model carieer
    3. Fashion GP
    4. Self care

For Showtime, There will be bands rock and pop group, I think Producer will be the career for the Showtime Pack.

The problem with a Showtime pack is that it would start falling into My First Pet Stuff levels of reliance on Get Famous.

I understand, We need bands (rock & pop), movie and music producers in TS4.
  • Options
    CopperBoltCopperBolt Posts: 132 Member
    My guesses for this year:
    -We're definitely going to get a band pack of some kind.
    -We're definitely going to get something related to high schools. My guess is that this will be a full expansion pack but maybe that extracurricular cheer pack is going to be a game pack.
    -There's a very high chance we're getting farming. Farming has to be an expansion pack because we'd need a new world with large lots.
    -There's a middle chance of generations. They know we really want it but they might try and spread it out features over several packs.
    -Lower on the list of possibilities is a cooking competition, heist, or fashion/modelling.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I don't mean to get anyone's hopes up. But one of the comments on Frost's post was "Werewolves." And he responded. I don't know what it has to do with Garden Salad but... I'm throwing it out there.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Hmmm i can see highlands medieval world with werewolves and some farm features... ohhhh i wish!!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't mean to get anyone's hopes up. But one of the comments on Frost's post was "Werewolves." And he responded. I don't know what it has to do with Garden Salad but... I'm throwing it out there.

πŸ‘€.....
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Hmmm i can see highlands medieval world with werewolves and some farm features... ohhhh i wish!!

Actually, in the same thread, guru replies to a few other people.
    -To someone that says that is eating a salad he asks: "what dressing are you using? Cheese?".
    -To someone that says haunted garden salad he says: "i'm intrigued"

Besides that he only answers about bugs...

Garden salad, cheese, the paranormal picture of the highlands, the celtic picture and now this "innocent" question about werewolves?
    Post edited by texxx78 on
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member

this will be like

united the both worlds (realistic player and occults players)

i think i have the perfect remix theme here

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGC3g-EWbw

also i see many players trying to make period challenges, with vintage clothes and the whole energy vibe, I think that if an expansion brought all this and even more new occults of ours it would be incredible
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @DaWaterRat I used to think it was mudane posting but I'm not so sure. I thought this with ninja and his star wars stuff as him being a star wars fan (which I am aware he is) but then we got the star wars pack. I usually don't go looking for hints but it is giving me a good distraction from work. My apologies but I sometimes forget people are working from home so it may be nothing and I am looking into it too much.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    netney52 wrote: Β»
    @DaWaterRat I used to think it was mudane posting but I'm not so sure. I thought this with ninja and his star wars stuff as him being a star wars fan (which I am aware he is) but then we got the star wars pack. I usually don't go looking for hints but it is giving me a good distraction from work. My apologies but I sometimes forget people are working from home so it may be nothing and I am looking into it too much.

Frost's post may be a hint, may not be. It's hard to say. I mean, Ninja's office may well have been a hint, but his puppy stuff was just his dog had puppies and he was sharing.

On the other hand, I have it on good authority that GrimSuruDoi doesn't do hints unless they're more like big, obvious clues (He was part of the Cute Refubus "hint") So all the "he's quoting HSM" stuff I knew was people spinning off into nothing. (I do think there's a school pack coming. I don't think he was hinting at it with the quote.)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member

hopefully not hint that next pack will be poop
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options

So he's def hinting. He then comments: "have fun".
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe theyβ€˜ll bring back favorites like favorite food (garden salad)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member

Brown? Farm land is brown. Cows can be brown. Itβ€˜s definitely farming
    Or werewolves since they can be brown too
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

hopefully not hint that next pack will be poop

It's the best way to tell if your self-care routines are going well
  • Options
    amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    Honestly, for me self care is also skin care and whoa... if they would make a pack with a skin care i would be extreamly happy, this could also go well with generations-type pack as skin care is very important for aging, acne problems and so on. What I would want is something like cleaning face, singular pimples in various places, different types of acne and post-acne scars, different types of skin (normal, sensitive, dry, oily), various cleansers, moisturisers, SPF's creams for face (if you don't use them you could get cancer for example and also your skin could be aging faster), exfoliators, serums and other things like that.
  • Options

Brown? Farm land is brown. Cows can be brown. Itβ€˜s definitely farming
    Or werewolves since they can be brown too

well the smell of poop is very farm experience
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member

brown. Dirt is brown-ish. you need dirt for farming. It's all adding up.

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,925 Member
    After garden salad and that brown thing what reminds of soil.. I have to go with farming too.. I would of preferred werewolves , tho :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Dragons return, and have been expanded to cover several new colors! Blue dragons freeze sims and leave puddles. Orange dragons eat sim food and give people suntans and burns. Rainbow dragons inspire sims to be creative. Brown dragons poop.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Gordy wrote: Β»
    Brown dragons poop.

I'll go with this
    :lol:
  • Options