Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruFrost possible hint

What do you think? Someone on Twitter thinks it'll be the Self Care Routines Stuff pack in summer... I hope not. We really need some family gameplay now...

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

What do you think? Someone on Twitter thinks it'll be the Self Care Routines Stuff pack in summer... I hope not. We really need some family gameplay now...

Self care😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    More like “Don’t Care Routines Stuff”. But isn’t the July-ish pack usually an EP anyway?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Or it could just be that SimGuruFrost wants a garden salad.

And unless they're doing more or less nothing but Stuff packs, it's more likely that if it's a hint, self-care will be part of an upcoming pack, rather than the focus of the pack itself. Certainly, I can see parental self-care as part of a generations pack...
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    I noticed that as well. I don't think Sim Guru Frost does random tweets, it's always info about the game/collaborations, or hints. I wonder if all the tweets about food these past few months (gurus posting recipes/poll about food quite often) were hints, after all ? Are we getting a cooking pack or something ? I don't have a huge interest in that, but I'm curious.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Farm pack?
  • Options
    zensluvzensluv Posts: 87 Member
    Didn't the zombies in Sims 3 eat the gardens? Maybe it's zombies!
    Find my builds at #zensluv4real
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can't do any gardening in my game because I have the bug where my plants keep going back to the first stage so I hope they will fix that before they do something that involves a garden salad in the game...
  • Options
    zensluv wrote: »

Wishful thinking 😭😭😭
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    zensluv wrote: »

Oh no, even worse than the self care thing.
  • Options
    I haven't even got the haunted pack yet and you guys are scaring me 😅😅
  • Options
    GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    Free update with more vegetarian food maybe? "Garden salad" doesn't sound like an interesting topic for a pack so hopefully is not that :/
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Dragon pack.

Think about it. Dragons in The Sims 1 ate tulips/flowers. Plants. Salads are a meal made out of leaves, basically. Obviously, you'd be able to feed salads to a dragon.

Bonus: Frost mentioned a GARDEN salad. What grows in gardens? Flowers. Specifically the ones dragons eat.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We got a dragon as a familiar in RoM. That was probably supposed to satisfy us as far as dragons are concerned so I don't see them putting any more effort into them this late in the game.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We got a dragon as a familiar in RoM. That was probably supposed to satisfy us as far as dragons are concerned so I don't see them putting any more effort into them this late in the game.

Not totally true we just now got a fear emotion when I had almost given up.Anything is possible 😁😁
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Chaton wrote: »
    I noticed that as well. I don't think Sim Guru Frost does random tweets, it's always info about the game/collaborations, or hints. I wonder if all the tweets about food these past few months (gurus posting recipes/poll about food quite often) were hints, after all ? Are we getting a cooking pack or something ? I don't have a huge interest in that, but I'm curious.

I’ve been thinking this for ages the tweets of food from the gurus means something and we will see something food related coming up what exactly that will be I don’t know. Too many gurus are posting about food they cook for quite a while now I do think there is meaning or hints behind the tweets.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Garden Salad... Does that mean Farming?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options

Not totally true we just now got a fear emotion when I had almost given up.Anything is possible 😁😁

I agree, anything is possible. I just don't think it's probable.

And GARDEN SALAD does not evoke a farm pack to me. It's probably closer to a backyard garden update than a farm pack. If he had tweeted a glass of milk or ice cream or a comfy wool sweater, then maybe that would hint farm pack.

Garden salad. Maybe we're getting a Subway franchise in the game. Anything is possible.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Garden salad (Lettuce and tomato, IDK)
    Glass of milk (Milk from the cow)
    Ice cream (I don't know what to aspect)
    Fried chicken (From chicken)
    Steak (From the cow)

I don't know anything right before we get a farming pack
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I am hungry right now and this thread doesn't help. They have been posting a lot of food pictures last couple of months. Maybe they are re-working the chef career or the cooking ingredients?
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited January 2021
    We got Veild as a Voidcritter and familiar, and Bubalus as a Voidcritter and small pet. We also got ghosts in sim form and as specters, they tackled environmentalism in two packs, and Bonehilda came about despite us getting skeleton servants in Jungle Adventure. We also have a fairy familiar, and they'll likely make a fairy lifestate down the line.

Never give up. As long as we join together and make our voices heard, there's a chance to get our boys back.
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Garden salad (Lettuce and tomato, IDK)
    Glass of milk (Milk from the cow)
    Ice cream (I don't know what to aspect)
    Fried chicken (From chicken)
    Steak (From the cow)

I don't know anything right before we get a farming pack
    Glass of milk (Milking toxins from a dragon's fangs)
    Ice cream (Dragons that breathe ice instead of fire)
    Fried chicken/Steak (Dragons breathe fire and cook everything alive)
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    My first thought would be farming too, but it's probably just because I think about farming packs a lot at the moment lol. I agree it's not very farmy, but it's a specific reference to food (salad) and the place you grow it (garden). Could also be a health pack, but I can't think what would be in that that isn't already in Eco Living and Spa Day/Wellness.

It does make me wonder though...the lifestyles we got in Snowy Living don't always seem to relate to many things Sims can do right now in the game (Technophobe, Adrenaline Seeker, and so on), so I wondered if they were things the devs wanted to expand on down the line in other expansions. There is a 'health nut' lifestyle in there as well I think, alongside a junk food loving one - something that's going to come in handy for a food/chef EP?
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    And re: dragons, someone pointed out the devs like to follow trends in pop culture a lot, so given how popular Game of Thrones has been for the past few years, and the hints the devs have been putting out for a medieval theme lately, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we got a medieval dragon-riding pack at some point. Maybe you can choose between the 'Knight' career, slaying dragons, or the 'Rider' career befriending them. Anyway, it's a nice thought, fingers crossed it happens!
  • Options
    Reedfish wrote: »
    My first thought would be farming too, but it's probably just because I think about farming packs a lot at the moment lol. I agree it's not very farmy, but it's a specific reference to food (salad) and the place you grow it (garden). Could also be a health pack, but I can't think what would be in that that isn't already in Eco Living and Spa Day/Wellness.

It does make me wonder though...the lifestyles we got in Snowy Living don't always seem to relate to many things Sims can do right now in the game (Technophobe, Adrenaline Seeker, and so on), so I wondered if they were things the devs wanted to expand on down the line in other expansions. There is a 'health nut' lifestyle in there as well I think, alongside a junk food loving one - something that's going to come in handy for a food/chef EP?

I agree. Normally, you do grow lots of heads of lettuce on a farm but, we're talking about people that gave us the ability to grow meat on a wall. I'm not hopeful.
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    edited January 2021
    netney52 wrote: »
    Chaton wrote: »

I’ve been thinking this for ages the tweets of food from the gurus means something and we will see something food related coming up what exactly that will be I don’t know. Too many gurus are posting about food they cook for quite a while now I do think there is meaning or hints behind the tweets.

i ask the same thing,sometimes that photo makes me hungry. well to be honest a lot of people are playing with it maybe it can be nothing. I think we can have more grounding in the paranormal stuffpack analyzing the objects in general if there is any hint, but let's get to the facts

can this amount of food be some kind of pack? maybe but we already had a focus on restaurants, maybe assuming that farm is a related topic it is doubtful that it will come in a gamepack, I hope at least we have a gamepack before the expansion in June, so if it is not a farm maybe generations will be one gamepack and these references to food being a type of lifestyle? or diet?

so from now on things are a little foggy, the biggest rumors are the 3

generations
    farming
    medieval (due to lack of occults and some tips there behind)

I find it very difficult that after the occult pack we have another one focused on something not realistic, so there is the doubt of what they are preparing, I would even love something a little free time from the sims 2 but SE was responsible for taking the vibe of life style and adapting in its own way