Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruFrost possible hint

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Somehow the lunar cycle would need to be added to the game (the new paranormal pack has a series of pictures that have a sun and a moon, may be another hint).

There is sun, moon and star in that picture. If it hints at anything I think it is hinting at the astronomy pack they described in one of their surveys.
  • Options
    leannityleannity Posts: 18 Member
    > @crocobaura said:
    > There is sun, moon and star in that picture. If it hints at anything I think it is hinting at the astronomy pack they described in one of their surveys.

At first I was like "eww" but then I thought of all the cool Galaxy themed stuff we had in the Sims1 for kids bedrooms. If I had a kid, they got a space themed room.
    Plus if we could get some decently sized telescopes to stare at the stars or get slapped by the neighbors again I'm so friggin down
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    leannity wrote: »
    > @crocobaura said:
    > There is sun, moon and star in that picture. If it hints at anything I think it is hinting at the astronomy pack they described in one of their surveys.

At first I was like "eww" but then I thought of all the cool Galaxy themed stuff we had in the Sims1 for kids bedrooms. If I had a kid, they got a space themed room.
    Plus if we could get some decently sized telescopes to stare at the stars or get slapped by the neighbors again I'm so friggin down

Better aliens pack!!

I don’t count JtB... even though I don’t mind that pack it did virtually nothing for the aliens
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    aws200 wrote: »
    Garden Salad Stuff
    coming March 16th, 2021!

it's not like anyone actually does gardening in the sims, I could be wrong

Yes, you're definitely wrong.

Lol, very. Gardening is immensely popular in the Sims.
  • Options
    :'( I definitely agree. Aliens have had a rough shake of it with the sims 4. The game developers just don't seem to know what they want to do with the concept of aliens - JtB seemed like it was more theme park. I haven't really played it yet though, so that's just based on what I've seen.

There was Strangerville...but that also didn't contribute to the actual in game aliens. Idk I just really don't think they know what to do, lore wise or gameplay wise with the sims of a greener hue
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    A medieval pack that features farming and werewolves in the scottish countryside :tongue:
    Probably not, but a girl can dream!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Also though... I do think that we need more family stuff before we get anymore occult stuff. Which is a weird thing for me to say - because I live for the occult stuff. But I like jumping back and forth between family sims/occult sims and it's not as fun when there's still very little to do with kids and teens
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited January 2021
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Reedfish wrote: »
    If werewolves come in a farming pack, it'll have to be because you can produce meat on your farm, from your animals. To go alongside the 'faux meat cubes' from Eco Living. That would be appropriate, but...very realistic for what happens on a farm.

What if we get farming, horses and werewolves, and the werewolves can eat your horse. I'm not ready, guys.

what if cows can run over my sims to kill them?

I am absolutely ready.

but world probably isnt

i think they could do it so the sims just steal the animals like say you had cows they could get beamed up by aliens or disappear mysteriously via werewolf attack if not guarded well and your sims could get sad and scared buffs

(but also like honestly if we can have giant man eating plants.... why is it any worse to have werewolf eat...beings)

cows beamed up by aliens and returned as nicely packaged meat and sausages. :lol:

they could also use some of that fighting dust thing to censor the actual eating and biting if say you actually had werewolf attack animals or sims and wanted to keep things toddler friendly but still have some sort of visual of this animal is being eaten

and maybe sometimes alien abducted cows would return all healthy but youd get like 5 cows instead of just one they took and sims could get " feeling blessed" moodlet or "cow wait more cows? SO MANY COWS???" dazed moodlet
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Reedfish wrote: »
    If werewolves come in a farming pack, it'll have to be because you can produce meat on your farm, from your animals. To go alongside the 'faux meat cubes' from Eco Living. That would be appropriate, but...very realistic for what happens on a farm.

What if we get farming, horses and werewolves, and the werewolves can eat your horse. I'm not ready, guys.

what if cows can run over my sims to kill them?

I am absolutely ready.

but world probably isnt

i think they could do it so the sims just steal the animals like say you had cows they could get beamed up by aliens or disappear mysteriously via werewolf attack if not guarded well and your sims could get sad and scared buffs

(but also like honestly if we can have giant man eating plants.... why is it any worse to have werewolf eat...beings)

cows beamed up by aliens and returned as nicely packaged meat and sausages. :lol:

they could also use some of that fighting dust thing to censor the actual eating and biting if say you actually had werewolf attack animals or sims and wanted to keep things toddler friendly but still have some sort of visual of this animal is being eaten

and maybe sometimes alien abducted cows would return all healthy but youd get like 5 cows instead of just one they took and sims could get " feeling blessed" moodlet or "cow wait more cows? SO MANY COWS???" dazed moodlet

Those pesky aliens. :lol:
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Somehow the lunar cycle would need to be added to the game (the new paranormal pack has a series of pictures that have a sun and a moon, may be another hint).

There is sun, moon and star in that picture. If it hints at anything I think it is hinting at the astronomy pack they described in one of their surveys.

It can be :)
    But that celtic sign, the house in the fog... it's giving me twilight vibes.
    Both would be cool actually.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    I don't mean to get anyone's hopes up. But one of the comments on Frost's post was "Werewolves." And he responded. I don't know what it has to do with Garden Salad but... I'm throwing it out there.

That makes me think that werewolves are definitely coming, but not soon. (I.e., they are actively working on either the brainstorming stage or still in the early stages where they can still add requested features.) But that's what I would have guessed anyway.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    How about they fix the game.
  • Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    My suggestions:

1. Farming - more plants
    2. Showtime - model carieer
    3. Fashion GP
    4. Self care

For Showtime, There will be bands rock and pop group, I think Producer will be the career for the Showtime Pack.

The problem with a Showtime pack is that it would start falling into My First Pet Stuff levels of reliance on Get Famous.

Late night and showtime worked exctly ike that (late night introduced fame and celebrity and then came showtime)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    leannity wrote: »
    > @crocobaura said:

Better aliens pack!!

I don’t count JtB... even though I don’t mind that pack it did virtually nothing for the aliens

I feel the same
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Improved aliens would be nice. And they would fit into a futuristic pack. We haven't had anything done with aliens since 'Get To Work'. Maxis hardly ever touches previous packs
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I don't mean to get anyone's hopes up. But one of the comments on Frost's post was "Werewolves." And he responded. I don't know what it has to do with Garden Salad but... I'm throwing it out there.

That makes me think that werewolves are definitely coming, but not soon. (I.e., they are actively working on either the brainstorming stage or still in the early stages where they can still add requested features.) But that's what I would have guessed anyway.

They been hinting Werewolves since 2017 with that statue in Forgotten Hallow
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member

They been hinting Werewolves since 2017 with that statue in Forgotten Hallow

there are also faerie statues on the vampire pack
    50890644681_19b39f732c.jpg
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Improved aliens would be nice. And they would fit into a futuristic pack. We haven't had anything done with aliens since 'Get To Work'. Maxis hardly ever touches previous packs

To be fair, if they do, people claim it's "DLC for DLC". Which is a bit of an issue, but as someone who buys basically all the packs, I'd love to see some things expanded on when new packs in a similar vein come out.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    netney52 wrote: »
    @DaWaterRat I used to think it was mudane posting but I'm not so sure. I thought this with ninja and his star wars stuff as him being a star wars fan (which I am aware he is) but then we got the star wars pack. I usually don't go looking for hints but it is giving me a good distraction from work. My apologies but I sometimes forget people are working from home so it may be nothing and I am looking into it too much.

Frost's post may be a hint, may not be. It's hard to say. I mean, Ninja's office may well have been a hint, but his puppy stuff was just his dog had puppies and he was sharing.

On the other hand, I have it on good authority that GrimSuruDoi doesn't do hints unless they're more like big, obvious clues (He was part of the Cute Refubus "hint") So all the "he's quoting HSM" stuff I knew was people spinning off into nothing. (I do think there's a school pack coming. I don't think he was hinting at it with the quote.)

I agree with you with ninja and the puppies and it’s interesting what you say about doi. I think there will be a school pack at some point. As for the hints I still think the food means something as some of the descriptions in happy haunts allude to food too and I say this as someone who never looks into hints too much.
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited February 2021
    I think he just wanted a salad lol But if it is hint, i would think it had something to do with farming. Farmers can grow their own foods, sell them on the market, make all types of dishes.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Salad with cheese dressing 🤔
    France...?
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    France...?

Caesar Salad? Parmesan? Maybe Italian?
  • Options
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    France...?

Caesar Salad? Parmesan? Maybe Italian?

🤔🤓 yeah...
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I am also onboard for werewolves, Scottish highlands, farming. With proper highland cows! (We already have some medieval/gothic revival stuff, so not sure if they'd do that again so much.)

Or, if it's not Scotland (boo!), but Yorkshire and it's always dark and rainy on the farm (with the sheep, not cows (boo!)), and the only pub is called the Slaughtered Lamb, and the whole place goes horribly quiet and everyone stares at you when you walk in. And the howls in the distance are somewhat concerning... :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ceridwen wrote: »
    I am also onboard for werewolves, Scottish highlands, farming. With proper highland cows! (We already have some medieval/gothic revival stuff, so not sure if they'd do that again so much.)

Or, if it's not Scotland (boo!), but Yorkshire and it's always dark and rainy on the farm (with the sheep, not cows (boo!)), and the only pub is called the Slaughtered Lamb, and the whole place goes horribly quiet and everyone stares at you when you walk in. And the howls in the distance are somewhat concerning... :D

Wait this has just turned into something.....AMAZING😍 makes me actually want farming lol
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(