Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruFrost possible hint

Comments

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Guys, I am so proud of having started one of THE speculation threads. Keep discussing! :D
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    Chaton wrote: »
    I noticed that as well. I don't think Sim Guru Frost does random tweets, it's always info about the game/collaborations, or hints. I wonder if all the tweets about food these past few months (gurus posting recipes/poll about food quite often) were hints, after all ? Are we getting a cooking pack or something ? I don't have a huge interest in that, but I'm curious.

I’ve been thinking this for ages the tweets of food from the gurus means something and we will see something food related coming up what exactly that will be I don’t know. Too many gurus are posting about food they cook for quite a while now I do think there is meaning or hints behind the tweets.

They could be hinting... or there could be a more mundane possibility. They can't share/talk about their lunches with their co-workers so easily currently with everyone still working from home.

Some Gurus flat out don't hint unless it's part of a short, obvious "marketing stunt" (the Cute Refubus) Others, you have to sort out the hints from the daily life stuff... and I find erring on the side of daily life means I'm not torturing myself while trying to decipher potential clues.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Salads come from vegetables, vegetables grow on farms. Farming it is. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited January 2021
    zensluv wrote: »
    Didn't the zombies in Sims 3 eat the gardens? Maybe it's zombies!

true, perhaps they're doing the plants vs zombies thing again, wouldn't surprise me. however in which kind of pack could zombies come? farming pack? so the city got contaminated, sims are abandoning it and installing themselves on the countryside but sometimes zombies coming from the city appear and sims have to make salads for them just so they don't destroy the beautiful fields! idk
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would think, with PN dropping in days, why would he drop a hint for another pack that would take everyone's concentration off of the new pack that they want us to buy? After the drop, sure. Before the drop, questionable timing.

Team: Not A Hint
  • AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Don't see how a tweet about garden salad could hint at anything. Then again, who knows?
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

What do you think? Someone on Twitter thinks it'll be the Self Care Routines Stuff pack in summer... I hope not. We really need some family gameplay now...

Wouldn't this make the care for self option redundant?
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Don't see how a tweet about garden salad could hint at anything. Then again, who knows?

yeah, doesn't rly look like a hint but i don't see either why would they tweet "personal" thoughts on their job accounts. i don't have twitter so perhaps this is normal for them. but maybe it's just an inside joke with another dev?
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Farming was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that tweet yesterday.

But, the Gurus have been showing a ton, a ton, a ton of food tweets for months now, so it could just be them trying to show each other up with their amazing culinary skills or it could also be hints at that cooking reality show that was in one of the surveys. I think it was called "Get Real"

“GET REAL: It’s time to become a reality star! Join the cast of Sliced n Diced to compete against other chefs."
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Farming was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that tweet yesterday.

But, the Gurus have been showing a ton, a ton, a ton of food tweets for months now, so it could just be them trying to show each other up with their amazing culinary skills or it could also be hints at that cooking reality show that was in one of the surveys. I think it was called "Get Real"

“GET REAL: It’s time to become a reality star! Join the cast of Sliced n Diced to compete against other chefs."

Or food that comes in Resorts.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Grocery stores are coming.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I think it means that they're revamping plant sims but I could be wrong.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Garden Salad Stuff
    coming March 16th, 2021!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
    edited January 2021
    aws200 wrote: »
    Garden Salad Stuff
    coming March 16th, 2021!

Don't who they'll be catering to, it's not like anyone actually does gardening in the sims, I could be wrong and this might just be me but I rather have zombies instead of gardens.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Having fun with this as I haven't any opinion whatever but salad could equal "Salad days"

Wikipedia " Salad days " is a Shakespearean idiomatic expression meaning a youthful time, accompanied by the inexperience, enthusiasm, idealism, innocence, or indiscretion that one associates with a young person. "

Runs off and hides! ;)>:)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I would like it to be a farming pack though.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited January 2021
    Simburian wrote: »
    Having fun with this as I haven't any opinion whatever but salad could equal "Salad days"

Wikipedia " Salad days " is a Shakespearean idiomatic expression meaning a youthful time, accompanied by the inexperience, enthusiasm, idealism, innocence, or indiscretion that one associates with a young person. "

Shapespearean -> St. George -> Dragons

I don't know, so many of these hints keep leading back to dragons. Kind of sus, guys.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited January 2021
    Gordy wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »

Shapespearean -> St. George -> Dragons

I don't know, so many of these hints keep leading back to dragons. Kind of sus, guys.

as spandau ballet once said in epic song:

"These are my salad days
    Slowly being eaten away
    Just another play for today
    Oh, but I'm proud of you, but I'm proud of you"

- sims playing with dragons that are trying to also eat them but theyre so very proud of their dragon pets learning to hunt
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

"These are my salad days
    Slowly being eaten away

- sims playing with dragons that are trying to also eat them but theyre so very proud of their dragon pets learning to hunt
    NOTHING LEFT TO MAKE ME FEEL SMALL
    LUCK HAS LEFT ME STANDING SO TALL

GOLD

🐸🐸🐸🐸, that's a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 blast from the past right there. But I'm glad I learned a new phrase from this thread.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    My suggestions:

1. Farming - more plants
    2. Showtime - model carieer
    3. Fashion GP
    4. Self care
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    My suggestions:

1. Farming - more plants
    3. Fashion GP
    4. Self care

Hmm... none of those really pique my interest, It's ok since I won't be buying packs with those themes anyways, everyone has their own likes and dislikes.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited January 2021
    Gordy wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »

"These are my salad days
    Slowly being eaten away

NOTHING LEFT TO MAKE ME FEEL SMALL
    LUCK HAS LEFT ME STANDING SO TALL

GOLD

❤️❤️❤️❤️, that's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ blast from the past right there. But I'm glad I learned a new phrase from this thread.

ALWAYS BELIEVE IN
    dragons arriving one day

*intense drumming dance*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    edited January 2021
    My suggestions:

1. Farming - more plants
    3. Fashion GP
    4. Self care

For Showtime, There will be bands rock and pop group, I think Producer will be the career for the Showtime Pack.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    My suggestions:

1. Farming - more plants
    3. Fashion GP
    4. Self care

For Showtime, There will be bands rock and pop group, I think Producer will be the career for the Showtime Pack.

The problem with a Showtime pack is that it would start falling into My First Pet Stuff levels of reliance on Get Famous.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Self-Care sounds terrible. Isn't that what Spa Day was for? I hope they're not doing that.
    My closest guess would be farming, but this hint is extremely vague.