Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much CC Do You Have in Your Sims 4 Mods Folder?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    szanne7777szanne7777 Posts: 43 Member
    4000+
    I'm currently at about 174gb, @123Caitluck and I'm getting ready to add in another 20-25gb, lol.

I'm really happy I'm not alone!!! XD
  • Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    300-800 pieces
    Like 3 gigabytes. Take them out from 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to tike to not overwhelm my computer.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    szanne7777 wrote: »
    I'm currently at about 174gb, @123Caitluck and I'm getting ready to add in another 20-25gb, lol.

So am I. I'm outright ashamed of having so much cc....almost
  • Options
    lettersandinklettersandink Posts: 3 New Member
    300-800 pieces
    seeing this im amazed at how much cc people actually have....ive never even thought about having more than 500. amazing
  • Options
    itoldusoitolduso Posts: 60 Member
    2300-3000 pieces

You are envied by me!!!!!!!! I DEFINITELY want your mod folder!!!

I cant even imagine how much cool stuff you have!

BTW, do you have a look book?
  • Options
    4000+
    Hi @itolduso 🥰 I have a Tumblr - https://szanne7000.tumblr.com/

I enjoy building. My Gallery ID is the same, although I don't have much up there due to mostly using cc when building.

What about you? Are you on Tumblr or elsewhere?
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022
    4000+

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    1.90GB, reading everyone else's number, I need to get to downloading! :D
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hardly any. Only if it is required as a prop for the functionality of a mod, or is an override tied to another mod.
    I use the debug objects heavily in my builds.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Don’t use cc/my game is completely vanilla
    My game isn't actually completely vanilla. I have 2 mods- one to remove the mosaic and one to disable the eco living sunrays. No CC though.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    2300-3000 pieces
    Hi @itolduso 🥰 I have a Tumblr - https://szanne7000.tumblr.com/

I enjoy building. My Gallery ID is the same, although I don't have much up there due to mostly using cc when building.

What about you? Are you on Tumblr or elsewhere?

Oh my, I looked on your Tumblr, and I looove your builds!!!

I'm not on tumblr. I should start one though. I wish I was creative like you in the builds. Because of my lack of building skills, I rely on simmers like you to house my sims, lol!

• Options
    4000+
    @itolduso Awwww, thank you for your wonderful comments!

I got on Tumblr because of all the awesome simmers who show their stuff - I have not been unhappy that I did. 🥰

The more your build, the better you get - I first started with recreating floor plans. I still use them but I really like it when I am able to bring something from my imagination into the game.

I am so grateful for everyone who creates (mods, tutorials, content, cc, sims, poses, roleplay, contests, etc.) for this community. It all becomes an inspiration for me and I get to ooh and ahh at the remarkable creativity that abounds within this community.

Do you post any pictures of what you do? If so, may I ask where? Hugs!
  • Options
    2300-3000 pieces
    @itolduso Awwww, thank you for your wonderful comments!

I got on Tumblr because of all the awesome simmers who show their stuff - I have not been unhappy that I did. 🥰

The more your build, the better you get - I first started with recreating floor plans. I still use them but I really like it when I am able to bring something from my imagination into the game.

I am so grateful for everyone who creates (mods, tutorials, content, cc, sims, poses, roleplay, contests, etc.) for this community. It all becomes an inspiration for me and I get to ooh and ahh at the remarkable creativity that abounds within this community.

Do you post any pictures of what you do? If so, may I ask where? Hugs!

@szanne7777 No, thank YOU for the encouragement! I will try using a floor plan. I never thought to do that. That's a really good idea. I am also grateful for the this community...so many creative people, so much talent!

I don't have any pictures, but you have inspired me to take that leap and create something. I got to figure out what to create, hmmm
  • Options
    4000+
    @itolduso I look forward to seeing what you post - please send me a link when you do! 🤗
  • Options
    2300-3000 pieces
    @szanne7777 I most certainly will!
  • Options
    4000+
    @itolduso 🤗
  • Options
    Cdubs92Cdubs92 Posts: 5 New Member
    4000+
    24k- 70 GB worth :D
  • Options
    AninaBeanaAninaBeana Posts: 37 Member
    edited January 2021
    4000+
    @Cdubs92 Whoa and I thought I had a lot of CC installed...
    I have a little over 12,000 files worth of CC, which is about 235GB give or take... I haven't downloaded any recently as I'm starting to get bored by it :(
    Most of my files consist of CC for CAS as I really enjoy making my sims beautiful and furniture, which now that I have a lot more of the packs installed, I can finally use the more aesthetically pleasing items. Oh, not to mention, the Slice of Life mod and Extreme Violence for better gameplay >:)
    Feel free to add me on the Origin gallery: AninaBeana

saAJtJq.gif
  • Options
    Morgan5462Morgan5462 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @szanne7777 said:
    > I'm currently at about 174gb, @123Caitluck and I'm getting ready to add in another 20-25gb, lol.
    >
    > I'm really happy I'm not alone!!! XD
    And i used think i had too much at 70gb