Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeeaaahhhh I don't think this is town DeKay

Vote: DeKay

If we're wrong, then at least we tried

tenor.gif

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Even the people in the video I am watching are screaming "DeKay" (It's a YouTuber named "dk", totally unrelated but I thought it was funny).

LOL! I love your humor! :)

It's true though! But thank you. :smile:

Thanks! One last word, do you really believe that DeKay is not mafia? I really believe you are town and would love to see you vote with us against DeKay. I know DeKay is very daunting as she can easily turn a room against an advisary, but I truly believe we have her dead to rights and would really love your vote of support so that i know I can count on you in the future.

Oh she is my most likely suspect now, because of the way she replied to some of the accusations earlier. Crazy how in one day, she turned from one of the most likely towns to one of the most likely suspects for me. The only thing that bugs me is that she was the first to vote for Bella. Is she usually that bold as mafia? Is that a usual kind of play for her?

As for my lack of vote, I'm just always scared that I'm being played and I didn't want to let mafia hammer her until we were sure of what we were doing. I guess I can vote her now though.

When it comes to DeKay, you have to remember that she will always do the unexpected. I thank you heartedly for your vote of support! Means a lot to me going forward that I can count on you! And keep your precious humor coming! :)

Let's get Icey and Mouse to vote me too cuz that would be a clean sweep! :D

Last ditch effort to save Icey? :o

Ya. Whatever you say. 🤷‍♀️
    Even the people in the video I am watching are screaming "DeKay" (It's a YouTuber named "dk", totally unrelated but I thought it was funny).

LOL! I love your humor! :)

It's true though! But thank you. :smile:

Thanks! One last word, do you really believe that DeKay is not mafia? I really believe you are town and would love to see you vote with us against DeKay. I know DeKay is very daunting as she can easily turn a room against an advisary, but I truly believe we have her dead to rights and would really love your vote of support so that i know I can count on you in the future.

Oh she is my most likely suspect now, because of the way she replied to some of the accusations earlier. Crazy how in one day, she turned from one of the most likely towns to one of the most likely suspects for me. The only thing that bugs me is that she was the first to vote for Bella. Is she usually that bold as mafia? Is that a usual kind of play for her?

As for my lack of vote, I'm just always scared that I'm being played and I didn't want to let mafia hammer her until we were sure of what we were doing. I guess I can vote her now though.

When it comes to DeKay, you have to remember that she will always do the unexpected. I thank you heartedly for your vote of support! Means a lot to me going forward that I can count on you! And keep your precious humor coming! :)

Let's get Icey and Mouse to vote me too cuz that would be a clean sweep! :D

Never change, DeKay. :joy:

Nah, but seriously, I think it will be epic if everyone votes me. :If I'm going to die, might as well go out in style.

Like I literally can't get a break. Mafia wants me dead on D1. Mafia wants me dead on N1. Mafia and town want me dead on D2. I'm surprised how I'm a strong player even tho I probably have the least exposure to mafia games since I always die early. How fascinating.

I’ll make an added rules sometime for you that’s just “Dekay can’t die”
  • Options
    Only Mouse left to vote me. :3

Vote Dekay I wanted to vote u when I woke up anyways
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    Luv votes DeKay
    Nush votes DeKay
    DeKay votes Icey
    Frenchy votes DeKay
    Icey votes DeKay
    Mouse votes DeKay

5- DeKay (Luv, Nush, Frenchy, Icey, Mouse)
    1- Icey (DeKay)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Dekay vote yourself. Make it unanimous
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    icmnfrsh you're not talking...

People do stuff outside the forum, just so you know

oooo slow burn! Gave me a grin into my coffee this morning. Quite right, of course, Iceman. Carry on.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @luvdasims55 enjoyed your story about the grappa. And, you sound like you're running for office, with the "can I count on your vote" part. And I sure hope you're not mafia, because if you are...well played!

Someone said Ice voting no elim on Day 1 was sus. I don't see how it was sus, so can you tell me?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @luvdasims55 enjoyed your story about the grappa. And, you sound like you're running for office, with the "can I count on your vote" part. And I sure hope you're not mafia, because if you are...well played!

Someone said Ice voting no elim on Day 1 was sus. I don't see how it was sus, so can you tell me?

Ya the no elim vote came right before he retired for the night. Sus to me, because I thought it might have been a defensive move to protect himself from getting enough votes to be eliminated.

This is only my fourth game so I don't have a lot to go on, but I haven't seen Icey vote no elim before. Made me wonder why Icey did that for the first time and just looked really sus to me.

Icey is definitely my number two target and I'll be going after him after we take DeKay out. So if Icey takes me out on N2, do me a favor and kill him to avenge my death and give town a win.
  • Options

Ya the no elim vote came right before he retired for the night. Sus to me, because I thought it might have been a defensive move to protect himself from getting enough votes to be eliminated.

This is only my fourth game so I don't have a lot to go on, but I haven't seen Icey vote no elim before. Made me wonder why Icey did that for the first time and just looked really sus to me.

Icey is definitely my number two target and I'll be going after him after we take DeKay out. So if Icey takes me out on N2, do me a favor and kill him to avenge my death and give town a win.

That part makes little sense to me, because no one was voting him at the time.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Earlier, Mouse had asked me if I'd vote against Icey. I had replied that I wanted to see what DeKay wanted to do as she is very good at sniffing out mafia. So Icey's name had come up earlier in the day. Icey's no elim vote for the first time was surprising to me and the only sense out of it I could make is that it was a defensive move. I obviously could be wrong, but that coupled with Icey's guarantee to Song that she wasn't going to be voted out really reeked of mafia behavior to me. How could Icey say that Song was safe unless Icey was mafia?
  • Options

Earlier, Mouse had asked me if I'd vote against Icey. I had replied that I wanted to see what DeKay wanted to do as she is very good at sniffing out mafia. So Icey's name had come up earlier in the day. Icey's no elim vote for the first time was surprising to me and the only sense out of it I could make is that it was a defensive move. I obviously could be wrong, but that coupled with Icey's guarantee to Song that she wasn't going to be voted out really reeked of mafia behavior to me. How could Icey say that Song was safe unless Icey was mafia?

okay...so far so good. But then again, if Icey is mafia, *why* would he say that about Song? hmmm....

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    good luck town good luck mafia
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options

okay...so far so good. But then again, if Icey is mafia, *why* would he say that about Song? hmmm....

It just seemed like a really unusual thing to say. I can't imagine saying it if I'm town. I wouldn't say something like that anyway, but I thought Icey's logic may have been to garner good will with Song? So Song would be less inclined to go after Icey maybe? It just struck me as a really odd thing to say at the time. Did it seem odd at all to you?
  • Options
    Do you see any relation between Dekay and Ice that could make them buddies?
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

No, but they are smart enough to not be seen as buddies. As we know, DeKay will even kill her buddy to protect her cover. Since DeKay is in hot water, it wouldn't surprise me to see Icey vote against DeKay to protect her cover.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Did some reading of D1. DeKay did say that she wouldn't vote for Icey.
  • Options

It just seemed like a really unusual thing to say. I can't imagine saying it if I'm town. I wouldn't say something like that anyway, but I thought Icey's logic may have been to garner good will with Song? So Song would be less inclined to go after Icey maybe? It just struck me as a really odd thing to say at the time. Did it seem odd at all to you?

Yes, to be honest, it did.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Are you sus of anybody DeKay?

No, but I just know who I don't want elimed today and that is you, Frenchy and Mouse cuz you three are the most townish to me right now. I also don't want to kill Icey cuz he's a good player and if he's town, we would need all the help we can get. I think Nush is okay for now too since they really don't want to eliminate today which I guess a mafia Nush would want to do that?

So that just leaves Song and Bella. 😂

Here's the post where DeKay says she doesn't want to elim Icey.
  • Options
    Are you sus of anybody DeKay?

No, but I just know who I don't want elimed today and that is you, Frenchy and Mouse cuz you three are the most townish to me right now. I also don't want to kill Icey cuz he's a good player and if he's town, we would need all the help we can get. I think Nush is okay for now too since they really don't want to eliminate today which I guess a mafia Nush would want to do that?

So that just leaves Song and Bella. 😂

Here's the post where DeKay says she doesn't want to elim Icey.

yeah....that doesn't sound like Town DeKay to me. I guess there's nothing to do but wait til day is over and find out. Fingers crossed we got the right person.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    As for any meaning to be read into whether I support first day votes or not, I've been all over the place on that, and not doing anything D1 does make it less exciting at that time, but unless there's really good reason to shoot, holding our fire Day 1 would seem to stand to benefit town in most cases, because the impact of mislynching D1, is great. Sure, D1 is when town can more likely survive losing a member, depending, but shooting when the shot is most blind, and has the greatest chance of hitting a townie, seems like it stands to benefit mafia the most over time. Like, you could get lucky and get a mafia, or there could be some strong indicator enough that it's less a shot in the dark...but if there's no strong indicator, a blind lynching is just flat-out more likely to kill a townie.

So that is being described as "noob logic" by more experienced players. I'd really like to hear a good argument as to why it's wrong.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    As for any meaning to be read into whether I support first day votes or not, I've been all over the place on that, and not doing anything D1 does make it less exciting at that time, but unless there's really good reason to shoot, holding our fire Day 1 would seem to stand to benefit town in most cases, because the impact of mislynching D1, is great. Sure, D1 is when town can more likely survive losing a member, depending, but shooting when the shot is most blind, and has the greatest chance of hitting a townie, seems like it stands to benefit mafia the most over time. Like, you could get lucky and get a mafia, or there could be some strong indicator enough that it's less a shot in the dark...but if there's no strong indicator, a blind lynching is just flat-out more likely to kill a townie.

So that is being described as "noob logic" by more experienced players. I'd really like to hear a good argument as to why it's wrong.

I do see your point. I hate to say it, but I really don't mind killing a town if that player is not active. Mafia are just going to let the inactive players hang around, especially if they are not voting as well. I want townies on my side that active and gonna help me get the mafia.
  • Options

I do see your point. I hate to say it, but I really don't mind killing a town if that player is not active. Mafia are just going to let the inactive players hang around, especially if they are not voting as well. I want townies on my side that active and gonna help me get the mafia.

But that misses the critical element of numbers. It's a numbers game as well as a "what can we figure out from power roles' info and ppl's behavior" game.

So you're still not explaining how it doesn't hurt town to get rid of any townie needlessly, even one that isn't being active. Even as ballast or dead weight, having an additional townie instead of not having an additional one, improves town's odds.

How is a townie being inactive, as harmful as being down another townie?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    well, Bella and DeKay are conversing over in another thread...maybe that means they'll be here shortly?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member

But that misses the critical element of numbers. It's a numbers game as well as a "what can we figure out from power roles' info and ppl's behavior" game.

So you're still not explaining how it doesn't hurt town to get rid of any townie needlessly, even one that isn't being active. Even as ballast or dead weight, having an additional townie instead of not having an additional one, improves town's odds.

I wanted to tell you why maybe in the next game if you do play and ask the same question again, but maybe I'll tell you when this game ends. I'm gonna write a whole big post about it so be prepared.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I wanted to tell you why maybe in the next game if you do play and ask the same question again, but maybe I'll tell you when this game ends. I'm gonna write a whole big post about it so be prepared.

I'd actually appreciate that. :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg