Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh you're not talking...

People do stuff outside the forum, just so you know
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I need to admit that I do not like seeing the two players who I theorized to be teaming with each other as mafia to also be the two players who are the most suspicious of me, seemingly by coincidence (DeKay and Ice). I am more and more believing that at least one of the two is mafia. Every one else here sounds pretty town at the moment.

Most suspicious? I said I was leaning town on you

I know, I know, I misremembered. I apologize. I was not trying to accuse you of something that you didn't do.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hey, Icey. Vote me. :D

Are you basically admitting you're bad?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    Hey, Icey. Vote me. :D

Are you basically admitting you're bad?

No, I just want everyone to vote me for lulz.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay's being weird. I don't know if this is town weird or scum weird

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,650 Member
    I need to admit that I do not like seeing the two players who I theorized to be teaming with each other as mafia to also be the two players who are the most suspicious of me, seemingly by coincidence (DeKay and Ice). I am more and more believing that at least one of the two is mafia. Every one else here sounds pretty town at the moment.

Most suspicious? I said I was leaning town on you

I know, I know, I misremembered. I apologize. I was not trying to accuse you of something that you didn't do.

Frenchy stay strong! Don't let DeKay and Icey pressure you in a decision that you know isn't right!
  • Options

DeKay is going down! Bad news for you Icey is that you are next!
  • Options

This is me being salty. XD

Why aren't you voting me yet? I'm trying to help Luv to garner all the support he can get. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, if DeKay is one of the Mafia, it would make sense for the watcher to watch the tracker, and the tracker to track someone suspicious. I think by now the PRs already know who each other are since Luv pretty much outed them. If the other Mafioso kills the tracker, the watcher will out them. If they kill the watcher, the tracker can still report their result tomorrow. If a kill happens and the tracker didn't see their target move, that means that their target is innocent since they're the last Mafia left

• Options
    Sounds like last ditch effort to save your mafia buddy. :o
  • Options
    Well, if DeKay is one of the Mafia, it would make sense for the watcher to watch the tracker, and the tracker to track someone suspicious. I think by now the PRs already know who each other are since Luv pretty much outed them. If the other Mafioso kills the tracker, the watcher will out them. If they kill the watcher, the tracker can still report their result tomorrow. If a kill happens and the tracker didn't see their target move, that means that their target is innocent since they're the last Mafia left

Sounds good if your DeKay's mafia buddy!
  • Options

Sounds good if your DeKay's mafia buddy!

Explain?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeeeeah, I think this will work only if I die and flip mafia and am a roleblocker. 💁‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeeeeah, I think this will work only if I die and flip mafia and am a roleblocker. 💁‍♀️

Are you?

• Options

Are you?

I think you probably already know the answer to that since I think you and Mouse are the scums, so there's that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Are you?

I think you probably already know the answer to that since I think you and Mouse are the scums, so there's that.

Sounds like you're deflecting

• Options

Are you?

No, sounds like I'm making a last ditch to save my mafia buddy.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Are you?

🤨

You're being weird again

• Options

Are you?

🤨

You're being weird again

Sorry, I'm just used to be killed by mafia and other times when I'm voted in the day, it's when I'm sleeping and can't do much to defend myself. :D But I'm awake now so I thought I'd just have a little fun.

But I see that you haven't said anything about my vote on you? Trying to ignore that? LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Love how Luv totally disappeared when I asked him for an explanation.

tenor.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Are you?

🤨

You're being weird again

Sorry, I'm just used to be killed by mafia and other times when I'm voted in the day, it's when I'm sleeping and can't do much to defend myself. :D But I'm awake now so I thought I'd just have a little fun.

But I see that you haven't said anything about my vote on you? Trying to ignore that? LOL.

I honestly don't know what to make of your vote on me. Are you bad and just trying to save yourself? Or do you honestly think I'm scum?

• Options
    Yeeaaahhhh I don't think this is town DeKay

Vote: DeKay

If we're wrong, then at least we tried

• Options
    Way to long to j

u

Way to long to try and jump on that bandwagon Icey. :o
  • Options

Are you?

🤨

You're being weird again

I honestly don't know what to make of your vote on me. Are you bad and just trying to save yourself? Or do you honestly think I'm scum?

I think you're scum unless Luv, Nush or Frenchy are pulling a fast one on me. But I don't think it's them.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Only Mouse left to vote me. :3
    x3vZicL.gif