Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the pancakes family?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    20+ saves, and I've never played them. I don't care for Eliza much usually, but that may be me holding a grudge from a long time ago (from my first Detective...Eliza was the suspect in more than half his cases....). She is quite cute with the right makeover. And of course I get rid of that stupid walk and modify her voice. I really can't listen to it. Bob is ok, although I tend to avoid slob sims. Its really not the best trait for aspiring chefs.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    In my mind, Bob definitely does have some form of depression with the traits he's got. I probably won't get rid of Gloomy (speaking from experience, depresson can definitely follow you) but Slob was cleared when he finished the Culinary aspiration and I'm going for the "Friend of the World" next for him to work on that Loner. Bob just needs to achieve his dreams!
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    In the first gen of my current save, my Sim was best friends with Eliza Pancakes. Her son dated (and dumped) Elizas daughter, Elaina. His brother ended up marrying Elaina.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I have never played the Pancakes, but MCCC tends to give them a couple of kids. I've noticed in my current save Bob has autonomously really slimmed down.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    I am trying to start enjoying the sims 4 so I always try the Pancakes because for some reason i just want to fix them and make them happy. First time i played them they had a daughter named Clarissa but she only made it to teen before i got fed up and went back to sims 3. Then I bought some packs and I tried the pancakes again adding Iggy which only made it to a child before i went back to sims 3 again. Then my sims 3 game was crashing i got annoyed and unistalled it to force me to play sims 4. And it worked, because my CDs are in Portugal at my parents house and I live in UK, so for the next months until I get them i am gonna be playing the sims 4 playing the Pancakes.

And this time I actually made some progress. This time they have a red haired son named Henry who made it to a young adult so i got to see him having the responsible trait, and he also collected all the scouting medals and he gained the happy toddler trait. He is engaged to the Bheeda's daughter and they will marry the next time I play. Bob is on level 9 of his career that he had when he started and Eliza is a freelance writer. They have a money tree this time so unlike the other times I am not struggling for money. I already choose a house from the galary worth more than 200k so Eliza can do her wish thing. The plan is for Eliza Bob Henry and Marisol (Henry's future wife) to live all together in the big house. And they will have one kid. Maybe 2 since the Bheedas are so pretty I like their genes. Henry is in the business career and Marisol is an astronaut because she has the genius and athlete traits. When Bob reaches level 10 in his career i am thinking of having him quit and opened a restaurant. I tried it briefly last time when they had a daughter Clarissa but they never had enough money and I couldn't make the family employees. And I also thought it was very stressful but I want to try it again. And I almost forgot they had a yorkshire terrier I loved but he is dead so now they have a Beagle. She is agressive but oh well. Next time I am going for a bigger breed.
  • Options
    GrimReaper1744GrimReaper1744 Posts: 32 Member
    they're already dead.