Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the pancakes family?

Comments

• Arkster93Arkster93 Posts: 154 Member
    Never played them. They're boring af.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I don't know what they're up to but their the only sims I allowed to live because they're the only ones who never interfered in my sim's lives
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I deleted them early on
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    OMG - they do interfere, 'bout drives me mad , but I keep them 'cus they aren't creepy and etc.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    I gave them a baby, Eliza got pregnant with one of my sims. Bob then divorced her, and it turned out hes gay (hence they have never been happy).
    He is now living happily with Johny Zest, and they adopted a girl. :)
    Eliza: fate unknown, but I might just kill her off after stealing her baby. :D
    I sooo don't like her xD
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    I gave them a baby, Eliza got pregnant with one of my sims. Bob then divorced her, and it turned out hes gay (hence they have never been happy).
    He is now living happily with Johny Zest, and they adopted a girl. :)
    Eliza: fate unknown, but I might just kill her off after stealing her baby. :D
    I sooo don't like her xD

Ha ha
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I had them in my first savegame, gave them a daughter and later deleted them when I needed space for my own sims. They were barely there and never showed up on community lots anyway.

Their new Windenburg incarnation I actually really like. At first I switched them around, made Bob the stay at home dad and Eliza the breadwinner, as fits their personalities better. I reasoned they always wanted it like this, but Eliza's field of expertise is business and business wasn't hirering (remember the business career track was patched in later) when she graduated from college. So Bob had to pitch in, but he hated having to get up early or showering every day. No wonder she was cranky and he depressed.
    Now they are much happier. Bob grows a garden to supply his family with homegrown food and Eliza has grown some nice weight. I also discovered that she loves gourmet food.

Together they have twin children, the little nerd Elias and Eleanore the gamer girl. Elias recently sold his soul to the monster from the dungeon dimension and has started a cult to balance out the dark notions in his soul with the support if his friends. He also wants to use the dark secrets he's whispered in his sleep to take over the world. (Actually he switched to the creativity aspiration, his club members grill sausages in costumes and they tell each other fantasy tales a lot).
    The twins are close to growing up. I'll miss their antics, but maybe that will give me more time to focus on the couple.
  • Klassickicks22Klassickicks22 Posts: 179 Member
    Bob lost weight and got over his depression and now he owns a diner in Willow Creek and Eliza is in the buissness carrer.
  • kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    In one of my saves I went into CAS with Bob and Eliza and gave them two children. Bob worked for my sim in his shop. Eliza was a complete flirt though, I reckon she had around five boyfriends (all of her own doing). One of them being Bob's co-worker. Another was Mortimer Goth. She'd come to the shop and flirt with them in front of Bob. Poor guy was so depressed, he kept coming over to my sim's house.

When Mortimer died at my sim's party Bob was the only one not depressed; just watching while eating an ice cream :D For punishment for Eliza's behaviour I dressed her in a crazy outfit. Was fun to see her getting around town looking silly :D

Now my starter sim's grand-daughter is married to Bob and Eliza's grand-son.
  • SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    edited August 2016
    I normally don't play pre-made sims either but I could see potential in Bob when I went in to check on their appearances. So, I changed their last name to: Pantera... gave them both extreme makeovers via cas.editfullmode and renamed Bob to Roberto. He is now smoookin' hot and all the neighborhood ladies sigh in envy as he walks by w/Eliza. They have two kids who also needed a little cas.edit treatment when they became teens.

The family is wealthy and they spend their time involved in "community functions" and living very happy lives. Their house is a popular party place and hangout for their many friends. They are living "the life of Riley" and life couldn't be better. :D
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
    Wow most people seem to have done a lot more than me.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Eliza is a Nurse and Bob is saving money to own his own diner.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    One game i killed them. The other game, they had kids but they got taken away. Eliza was so upset she peed herself multiple times in front of bob she became mortified and died. Bob is now a playa living with three women and his ultimate lover dieter <3
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Kill her off in embarrasment eh... hmms! Cheers for that one! :D
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2016
    Left them in their boring little house with Eliza bugging Bob all the time. I ain't sorry.

tumblr_o5sv8pxAyw1uik8ogo1_500.gif
  • AndremiAndremi Posts: 71 Member
    I forgot about them while playing my own family and they died from old age :'( oops..
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Nothing I forget about them almost always.
    Andremi wrote: »
    I forgot about them while playing my own family and they died from old age :'( oops..

Ha I think that is probably what happens to most people.
  • KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    Nothing yet! :)
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    tumblr_o98u7c495O1unugcfo1_1280.png
    Eliza works as a scientist, she loves her "magic gun", Bob works as a chef, he got fit and even more handsome by joining the powerhouse.
    They had (CAS) twins, Charlie and Rylee. I think Charlie is the one with the suspenders... either way one is neat and the other is a slob.

Bob is also a fairly new member of the Uppercrusts, who at the time was npt impressed by his cooking
    tumblr_o98u7c495O1unugcfo2_1280.png

I don't know what their future will be, but they will definitely be part of my World Legacy
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    tumblr_oaok8xiBmu1vawlefo1_1280.png
    tumblr_oaok8xiBmu1vawlefo2_1280.png

tumblr_oaok8xiBmu1vawlefo10_1280.png
    tumblr_oaok8xiBmu1vawlefo5_1280.png

I made them over and I don't see Bob too often but Eliza works at one of my restaurants that's in Magnolia Promenade

8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • pigsaymoopigsaymoo Posts: 20 New Member
    This isn't necessarily playing AS them, but a buddy of mine is new to the game, and flirted with Eliza. She proceeded to be creepy and show up all of the time, then went on to constantly ask him on dates, which he didn't do knowing she was married.

Well, he proceeded to play the game, and apparently, Mrs. Pancakes was flirting with random men on nearly every community lot he saw her on. It kind of blew my mind, cos Eliza and Bob are so cute in all of my playthroughs. >.<
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Bonkaro Musti @MDianaSanders,
    tumblr_inline_o6e7zvCkxM1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    This photo interests me, No! not the obvious WOO~~ HOO~~ but the portrait of The Bob next to them. Is that consider as ''realism painting"
    ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    @Ancaryvan It's a film poster for "Stay Weirder" I think this one was patched into the base game before the release of Movie Hangout Stuff. I just added it because I thought it was fun, I haven't really thought of a story behind it ;).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    pigsaymoo wrote: »
    This isn't necessarily playing AS them, but a buddy of mine is new to the game, and flirted with Eliza. She proceeded to be creepy and show up all of the time, then went on to constantly ask him on dates, which he didn't do knowing she was married.

Well, he proceeded to play the game, and apparently, Mrs. Pancakes was flirting with random men on nearly every community lot he saw her on. It kind of blew my mind, cos Eliza and Bob are so cute in all of my playthroughs. >.<

Haha