Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the pancakes family?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondsR4everDiamondsR4ever Posts: 243 Member
    I renamed their last name Pancia instead of Pancakes :lol: Their last name annoyed me for whatever reason. They have two sons and a daughter. They are elders and the next time I play them I am sure they will die from old age.
    The ignore feature is a blessing :D . Don't be afraid to use it!
  • Options
    sweetiebabe05sweetiebabe05 Posts: 113 Member
    I did nothing with them and they died of old age long ago.

I never play premade sims unless my sim just happens marry them. I've been this way since Sims 1 lol. I just want my own sims to play with.
    531d4eef-f8a0-4d53-82d6-46c8f93fe9bb_zpslpma27lv.png

• Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    One of my sims tried to flirt with Bob. He passed gas. So she passed on him. :s
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    One of my sims tried to flirt with Bob. He passed gas. So she passed on him. :s

Bob's always farting.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Well, their last name are Pancakes so I ate them!
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I've never actively played them as a household, but I have interacted with mostly Bob in various saves.

In one save I had my main Sim get pregnant by him while he was an elder. If I remember correctly, he died before the baby was born and it was quite sad.

In another he's more or less just a bum that shows up to parties and rummages through the trashcan outside the house.

I think I did a make-over on Eliza in one save, but really, her head is so huge it just keeps bothering me and then I probably ended up deleting her.
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    @Emma_Smith101 you got me! I've been playing the same save game for over a year!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member

One day Bob and Eliza Pancakes where in need of money and rented out the spare room to a young woman named Maeve. Bob and Maeve became fast friends.
    x83uDrl.jpg

After Eliza's "untimely" death. Bob and Maeve became more than friends and one thing lead to another.
    MwhR33U.jpg
    0njzf8P.jpg

Fast forward a couple of Sims years. Bob is a successful chef, Maeve is a writer and they have two adorable children, Bobby and Mimi Pancakes.
    faM7YAy.jpg
  • Options
    Well, their last name are Pancakes so I ate them!

Ha ha
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    One day Bob and Eliza Pancakes where in need of money and rented out the spare room to a young woman named Maeve. Bob and Maeve became fast friends.
    x83uDrl.jpg

After Eliza's "untimely" death. Bob and Maeve became more than friends and one thing lead to another.
    MwhR33U.jpg
    0njzf8P.jpg

Fast forward a couple of Sims years. Bob is a successful chef, Maeve is a writer and they have two adorable children, Bobby and Mimi Pancakes.
    faM7YAy.jpg

Good story forming from your game!
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote: »
    @Emma_Smith101 you got me! I've been playing the same save game for over a year!

Good for you the save I have had for the longest is probably just under 8 months which is not much after I got the game and i still have the save. I'll admit it i barely ever play it because its one i have with my friend and we only play with it once every 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I'll post pictures of my pancakes family when I have enough that are good.
  • Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    edited August 2016
    I changed their name to Pancake. Didn't like the "s" in the end. Haha.
    Then I added both of their parents into the same household (Mags, Robert and Vadim and Fatima ...hopefully I remembered their names right, it's been awhile since I last played TS4.) I also added Brandi. She's a child.
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited August 2016
    They are elders now in my game and have three sons. Eliza is running a yoga club and invite her friends at home to drink some tea in the garden, while Bob is busy doing some woodworking upstairs. The eldest son is married and a doctor, he is living in Willow Creek, not far from his parents. The second son is a scientist, living on the island of Windenburg, and he just had a baby. And the youngest son still lives with his parents, he'll soon reach adulthood and will probably work in the athletic career.

Eldest and youngest sons
    yH2JLjlm.png

Second son
    iEQdqGym.png
  • Options
    Neia wrote: »
    They are elders now in my game and have three sons. Eliza is running a yoga club and invite her friends at home to drink some tea in the garden, while Bob is busy doing some woodworking upstairs. The eldest son is married and a doctor, he is living in Willow Creek, not far from his parents. The second son is a scientist, living on the island of Windenburg, and he just had a baby. And the youngest son still lives with his parents, he'll soon reach adulthood and will probably work in the athletic career.

Eldest and youngest sons
    yH2JLjlm.png

Second son
    iEQdqGym.png

In my game they have 2 sons and Eliza is pregnant again. I wonder if they will have 3 sons like your game.
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I got angry and ate them. I've become a cannibal. :o
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Deleted them. Pancakes is not a name, and frankly I find them to be a blatant rip off of the newbies.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

My Pancakes are very much in love, owns a bakery and have a teen daughter, Elizabab. Eliza is snobby with her bff being Nancy Landgraab. Elizabab is in a group called Wonderlanders where her and her friends hang out at Wonderland Park (influence of Alice in Wonderland) to play video games and whatnot. All of her friends are now adults. I will age her soon. Her bff is Cindy, daughter of Barbie and Ken.

28104484153_e6ac7baae8_z.jpg

Elizabab
    28103997744_bb87e1cd0b_z.jpg

28688707726_0e10a4713e_z.jpg

The Pancake Bakery
    28722831395_50871cf34a_b.jpg

28722835835_c28a4b44c9_b.jpg

With Cindy
    28617913632_52c345e35b_b.jpg
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    deleted them so that others would not be culled!
  • Options
    I got angry and ate them. I've become a cannibal. :o

Haha!
  • Options
    Deleted them. Pancakes is not a name, and frankly I find them to be a blatant rip off of the newbies.

Fair enough
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    In one save i try to get elisa inpregant by anther sim than bob to cause friction in her and bob relationship
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Honestly nothing they really don't have much of a story to play off and also I'm also to busy with CAS family stories than to give them a story.
  • Options
    tammer400 wrote: »
    In one save i try to get elisa inpregant by anther sim than bob to cause friction in her and bob relationship

Ha ha
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2016
    When my evil sim aged into a young adult she seduced Bob, moved in, aged Bob up with a "magic" cake and woohood him to death. After Bob died she mooved her teenage son (who is both evil and insane) into the house so he didn't have to live with his grandmother.

She aged Eliza into an elder too before kicking her out of the top floor and into a nook under the stairs. She let her mope around the house for awhile to do the cooking and the cleaning, since I didn't imagine Eliza would want to leave her cherished home even if she had to share it with my evil sim. After a few weeks of her sobbing over Bob and all the drama, my sim was tired of her weepy servant so she had an "accident" in the pool.

Their urns now decorate her trophy room, along with the urns of Nancy and Malcom Landgrab, the entire Villareal family, and Mortimer and Bella Goth, who's children are her new step children/servants in Windenburg. They reside in her massive party mansion that was payed for by the money earned from killing the previous families and inheriting their money and homes.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast