Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the pancakes family?

Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
My story with them is not interesting so far but i have started playing with them so i shall have some kind of interesting story to share. Comment below what you have done with them !

Edit: I have the ability to post a picture but i don't know how to get the url or whatever code thing i need to post it. Can anyone help please?
I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/

Comments

• lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    i got her pregnant, and they had the ugliest twins ever. really creepy too, stood outside my sims houses at night
  • Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    In a old save file Bob got with Bella Goth and had triplets then i accidently deleted that save file instead of one i wanted to delete. In my current one Eliza and Bob have 2 sons that are children one wants to spend all day every day on his computer while the other one has loads of friends and is really active.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    In one of my saves, Bob and Eliza had two kids. Then he got a stylish makeover and left Eliza for a townie, who he impregnated and married. He kicked Eliza and the kids out of the house. They spent some time on a homeless lot and Eliza did artwork and gardening to make ends meet. She later met Malcolm Landgraab (he was a young adult at this point) and they hit it off. Kids went to boarding school. Eliza and Malcolm got married, they live on a super nice lot, and have had two more kids.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
    In a old save file Bob got with Bella Goth and had triplets then i accidently deleted that save file instead of one i wanted to delete. In my current one Eliza and Bob have 2 sons that are children one wants to spend all day every day on his computer while the other one has loads of friends and is really active.

are they attractive?
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    To post a picture, use the 4a0be98f5ea501bb594eb2b96a8a25dc.png tag with the url of the image (ending with .jpg, .png, etc) in the middle.
    Or, you can get the url of the image and click on the dog earred page on the comment box here and paste the url in there to automatically put in the tags for you. :)
    5c28caec0996e81cca69ce06ec6010b5.png

As for the Pancakes, Bob spent his whole life running away from my sim 'cause he's so shy and Eliza made him uncomfortable 90% of the time thoughout his life :s (So not really anything. :#)
    lejoninna wrote: »

are they attractive?

Fairly
    edited July 2016
    Cement wrote: »
    To post a picture, use the 4a0be98f5ea501bb594eb2b96a8a25dc.png tag with the url of the image (ending with .jpg, .png, etc) in the middle.
    Or, you can get the url of the image and click on the dog earred page on the comment box here and paste the url in there to automatically put in the tags for you. :)

As for the Pancakes, Bob spent his whole life running away from my sim 'cause he's so shy and Eliza made him uncomfortable 90% of the time thoughout his life :s (So not really anything. :#)

Thanks. I know I probably sound quite stupid but where do I get the images url from?
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member

Thanks. I know I probably sound quite plum but where do I get the images url from?

Hello! If you upload your photos to a photo sharing website such as photobucket or imgur (my preference) you then need to copy the forum url from the site (on imgur I think it's a drop down menu on the image) and paste it here and it should work. Then repeat it for each image. Hope this helps!
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
    hannaaj22 wrote: »

Thanks. I know I probably sound quite plum but where do I get the images url from?

Hello! If you upload your photos to a photo sharing website such as photobucket or imgur (my preference) you then need to copy the forum url from the site (on imgur I think it's a drop down menu on the image) and paste it here and it should work. Then repeat it for each image. Hope this helps!

Thanks I'll try this tomorrow when I am on my computer because I don't have any sims pictures on my phone.
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited July 2016
    hannaaj22 wrote: »

Thanks I'll try this tomorrow when I am on my computer because I don't have any sims pictures on my phone.

You're welcome. Sorry if it's a little confusing- you might find it helpful to look at a tutorial online if you get lost. :smile:

ETA: if you decide to use photobucket you might find this tutorial helpful as it has images.

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724424-Linking-to-Forums
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Deleted them straight away. Haven't even bothered to look at any of the in game sims.
  • NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    edited July 2016
    Bob worked on himself, got fit and a makeover and they were all lovey dovey for a while. Then one day I took her to the gym and she flirted (autonomously) with J Huntington III, which I saw it as her trying to achieve her goal of being rich (I like to think J is old money rich). Bob met a Sim I created and they seemed to really click, so he left Eliza and married my Sim and they had 2 beautiful children.
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I gave them kids and they died. The whole family
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • flippinmaryflippinmary Posts: 180 Member
    Bob's a master chef and Eliza is a scientist. They have a teenager daughter, Honey who likes gardening. They're quite well off and own a bakery and market. Not really done much else with them.
  • mercimerci Posts: 60 Member
    I gave them kids and they died. The whole family

What! How?? What happened?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I was so shocked when I saw that they had two different bedrooms. :D
    I put the "Bob Pancakes Movie Poster" that got added in a Patch a while ago all over the house. I'm planning to make Bob famous once a Superstar EP has released. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    i got her pregnant, and they had the ugliest twins ever. really creepy too, stood outside my sims houses at night
    Wait you are actually shocked they are ugly? LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Jett30Jett30 Posts: 14 New Member
    Bob died from fire and Now Eliza had 3 kids with Don .. Both are married and very much in love!

ya the parents arent that ugly...
  • pinkparkapinkparka Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2016
    Eliza cheated on Bob with some random elder townie so he divorced her and kicked her out. She had to move into the cheapest starter home in Willow Creek since she didn't have a job and couldn't afford anything else... served her right :D Bob eventually made it to the top of the chef career and married Liberty Lee, an astronaut. They had twin daughters, Honey and Maple Pancakes, and adopted a son, Russell Pancakes. Eliza's lover died not too long after Bob kicked her out, and she never remarried or had any children as far as I know. She's an elder at the very bottom of the business career, still living in that same sad starter home :|
    Post edited by pinkparka on
    tumblr_o9fscfKSXN1s3wumuo1_540.gif
    "But these aren’t just stories. They’re whole kingdoms. They’re worlds. They’re perspectives and opinions you can’t offer, from lives you haven’t lived.” -Melissa de la Cruz
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    I deleted them when Eliza tried to flirt with my Sim's husband.
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    I patched up their relationship first by making sure that the friendship bar and the romance bar were both full. I gave Eliza a job in the business career, it just seems to suit the way that I played her. Bob kept his culinary job. They had one child, a daughter, who I named Daphne.

Unfortunately, I believe that I accidentally deleted this save. :( She didn't get to grow up into a teenager, but I thought she was a pretty cute kid.

11-03-15_11-10-07nbspPM.png

10-26-15_8-08-32nbspPM.png

I love Bob, he's probably my favorite Sims 4 premade, so I wanted to give him a happy life... or as happy of a life as I could manage with his gloomy trait! If I can find that save again, I'll have to see how she turns out as a teenager.
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    I deleted them, they just can't seem to make any going looking children at all . so I got disappointed and deleted them.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

ya the parents arent that ugly...
    True but I have always gotten ugly kids in that family.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Bob and Eliza are still together in my save and have a son and a daughter who are now teens:
    k4ZzX41.png
    u3VXfK8.png