Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Early evening and it's still 34C
    I hope it's cooler tomorrow, as I have to work, and by little work box room has no ac
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    plumbobsnpixelsplumbobsnpixels Posts: 68 Member
    Cold as an ice cube this morning, chillier than last night, still some snow on the ground... So I'll be cuddling up with my cat (i.e. my cute complimentary lap heater) and a cup of cocoa while I install tons of new CC.
    hi i'm plum, i'm currently [building an animal crossing town].🌈✨
    read lone wolff legacy here
    follow me on twitter | tumblr | twitch
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Dank, dreary & 60 degrees
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    It's freezing and raining.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,676 Member
    24c, humid, windy with a storm predicted later.
    I've had enough of this wind!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    23C humid and drizzling. At least the wind has dropped.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    wet streets flanked by slushy snowbanks, a mist hanging in the dark illuminated by streetlamps, and my breath fogged into the same mist as the damp chill seeped into my very bones. Good day to stay inside and bake things, and put the kettle on.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Last I checked it felt like -24c. So the weather network said. Felt colder to me. It is brutal out there. I seemed to be getting the early signs of frostbite on my face that was covered with a heavy mask (who needs scarves these days?). I don't think I've ever been so cold that covered skin was nearing frostbite.

Though it may actually warm up in the overnight period because the temp is supposed to go up a ton by tomorrow afternoon. Either way I'm staying at home so it doesn't matter. Still thawing from walking home 3hrs ago.
  • Options
    wet streets flanked by slushy snowbanks, a mist hanging in the dark illuminated by streetlamps, and my breath fogged into the same mist as the damp chill seeped into my very bones. Good day to stay inside and bake things, and put the kettle on.

That sounds quite nice. You've painted a nice picture!

wet, wet, wet here, and humid. 20c
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    24C, expecting 27C.
    The current forecast looks like we may be coasting into a decent week of 20's, but lotsa wind.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    No wind here finally! But the storm they have been threatening us with still hasn't happened, but the BOM looks like it'll happen about 1am!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited December 2020
    I think the storm is too busy destroying northern NSW. :(
    The northern part New South Wales is being destroyed by a storm hu? That must be one whopper of a storm, and it's terrible. I hope that no one there in northern New South Wales looses their life.
    And now for the weather here: cloudy skies and 28 degrees with a chance of 1 to 2 inches of snow by tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Not bad here today. Got up to a whopping plus 1. I mean it's not beautiful out or anything but it beats the heck out of -24 so I'll take it.
  • Options
    Big foggy mist this morning which was odd. I got quite wet going to work this morning. Suns out now. It's been really humid again today. Still not storm.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    It's snowing. Caught me off guard because I haven't been paying attention to the weather forecast recently.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I think the storm is too busy destroying northern NSW. :(
    The northern part New South Wales is being destroyed by a storm hu? That must be one whopper of a storm, and it's terrible. I hope that no one there in northern New South Wales looses their life.
    And now for the weather here: cloudy skies and 28 degrees with a chance of 1 to 2 inches of snow by tomorrow evening.

Literally. Terrible damage to beaches etc, such as Byron Bay. We're all safe here in South Australia, but my sister has in-laws in NSW. I really must check up on how they are going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6krbyBGLQ-U

:(
    The winter type storm that went through my area just in the last 24 hours was nothing in the way of intensity of what just hit northern NSW. All we got here was 2 inches of snow. Now places east of my area like the Mid-Atlantic and the southern NE are said to be hit with a foot or more of snow in some pots. With a high chance of thunder snow. The people in the Mid-Atlantic and southern NE are looking at possible wide spread power outages and wide spread tree damage, plus dangerous driving conditions.
    And now for the weather report in my area: Cloudy skies and 29 degrees.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    It's snowing. Caught me off guard because I haven't been paying attention to the weather forecast recently.

That's wonderful, where are you?
    My stepson just sent me the most beautiful picture of the snow that has fallen in Manhatten where he is living for the next couple of years.
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hi everyone! The storm is hitting here too, but with snowfall that's not too big a deal in Northern NE (3-6 inches) but the temps are bitter: high temp today of 16 F / -8 C, current "real feel" temp of 0 F/ -17C because of wind, and lows tonight of 7 F/-13C with a real feel of -19C.

Hoping my love checked the weather before heading into it and dressed well, because he's been coming home from being out in it all day, chilled to the bone, shivering, and last night I had to throw an electric blanket over him because even though it was warm in our house, he couldn't seem to warm up. This is unusual for him: he's been a letter carrier for over a decade, in this weather, and before that, he was just this tough Yankee tank who could take weather extremes.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg